Working on a new Original Data set

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hey man just a heads up I know I am kind of new around here, but I would be willing to trade a full version of POSER 6 for a copy of TEW 05? Also I would take care of all shipping charges. Also I am not great at creating pictures as I have not spent alot of time using it, but I would love to try and help out. Also I have been involved with some e-feds in my day and have created a lot of custom chars. I would be willing to help out with this. I just dont have a full version as i am unable to convince the wife that i need the full version as she doesnt understand how we can love something so "stupid and simple"

hey, I have a great intrest in doing something like this and alot of ideas, I would be more then willing to focus myself on creating some wrestlers and promotions if you need them. I would be very interested in doing some stats for Canada (but obviously would be willing to do anywhere.)

Already have someone doing a bit of work with Canada. Don't want too many up there, since it's split into just a few places. Any other areas would be greatly appreaciated(Mid Eastern US I'm working on, and have 2 there so avoiding that one little area wouldn't be a bad idea)

Okay, Well I am working right now, but I will be making my 3 Promotions and roughly 300 workers tonight. Also what size do you want the promotionto be. I think if you could get about 6-10 people working on this we could be done in about a week or so. 6 people making about 2-3 Promotions a peice and each making about 100 workers per Promotion they make(not all working that promotion but more so as a if you have so many signed to this promotion you should create so many that are free agents to be signed) So figure 18 - 30 promotions with 1800-3000 workers, would put us up in a good range for this to get off the ground. Come on guys. Lets get this done i am in need of some fresh stuff. I also dont know how many people on here have Poser but the more people working on Picture Paks for this would help to. I will be starting on that tomorrow night and start putting together a Picture Pak. I figure these will take the longest but what i will do is make pretty random generic pictures and then people can pick from the ones they want to use as certain workers on here or something. But lets get going. Also anyone who wants a copy of Poser PM me or get at me on AIM and I can work out getting you a copy for use in helping make pictures.

There's a few of us working on it. Promotions of this size, unfortunately have rather small rosters(Like..15 actual wrestlers in the first I'm making), but having a lot of guys that vary in skill filling in the blanks for when promotions grow, would really benefit us. Almost got this one done, and then it'll be posted, as soon as I figure out what all I want to include.

The first promotion completely done. While it does have a small roster, it's a regional fed, and this was the suggested ideal amount. I'm going to ask people to try and stick to the ideal amount, and try not to make promotions larger than Cult, if at all possible. North Carolina Wrestling Federation: After the deception of Gunther Price, Marcus Arrows was left with not much of a roster to work with. Jason Gibson was the only man to actually stick around, and side with Marcus against Gunther Price. While hunting for new talent, Marcus heard rumors of a few men who'd been working on a smaller scale in the Carolinas, as well as traveling to other parts ot America as of late. Mostly younger guys, Marcus was thrilled when he was able to get ahold of some of them, and get them to agree to come back to North Carolina and meet with him. Price may have taken the veterans right out from under Marcus' nose, but Marcus was going to bring the spotlight to newer wrestlers. NcWF Roster Owner: Marcus Arrows. Marcus Arrows is the eldest of the legendary Arrows family. Before the war began with the South Carolina Wrestling Federation, Marcus split his time helping both the Carolina Wrestling Federation, and Epic Wrestling. He seems to be the only man from Epic's writing team left in the wrestling world, and now he's trying to build a roster of fresh faces to lead the North Carolina wrestling scene back to the hot spot of wrestling. Main Event Jason Gibson: While the CWF reigned as king of the Carolinas, Jason Gibson was pushed as a mid carder. Labeling himself "The Hardcore Icon", Gibson was known for his brawling ability and his ability to take spots. Well respected by Marcus Arrows, Gibson helped to train some of the up and comers that were gathering around the Carolinas. When Price took the majority of the roster and went to do his own thing, Jason Gibson stuck around, ans has ever since been the main event face of the NcWF. While still known as The Hardcore Icon, he did manage to hold the North Carolina title for over a year before losing it to TJ Masters. TJ Masters: CWF's main event heel. The 23 year old young man came in with high praise as being an up and comer in the wrestling business. He'd had good showings elsewhere, and seems to definately be on the right path with NcWF, currently holding the North Carolina title since June, 2005, making his run six months in the making, and he's showing no signs of slowing down just yet. Trooper: CWF's second main event heel. While he is growing old in age, the man can still keep the ball rolling wherever he goes. With him comes the likes of the Greatest Wrestling Alliance, who all tend to be a huge boost to any promotion they manage to step into. While he's the most over of the Greatest Wrestling Alliance, he tends to take a backseat and let some of the younger guys take the spotlight. He was also NcWF's first North Carolina champion, before dropping the belt to Jason Gibson. Upper Mid Card Darun: Official leader of the Greatest Wrestling Alliance, Darun is one of the most technically sound wrestlers in NcWF. He's known for being a suplex machine, and can often turn the tide of a match with relative ease with his suplexes. He and Dave Celisco have recently began teaming up, and are considered to be one of the top contenders for the North Carolina Tag Titles. Ben Archer: The self proclaimed Icon, Ben Archer's a young man in his mid twenties, trying to get into the wrestling scene in America. After his time in the United Kingdom and Europe, he's traveled over seas and undergone some additional training from Jason Gibson before making hi debut in the NcWF. Since his debut, he and part time partner "Crazy" Chris Mezz have been tag team champions, but neither have accomplished much in singles action. Shane Adams: While less known than most of the other heels on the roster, "The Headliner" Shane Adams has everything it takes to turn his wrestling career into a huge success. While in the small time wrestling scene, he was the leader of a group called the Death Squad, but seems to be the only one to make it to a regional promotion. While he hasn't done much since he's come to NcWF, his feud with Ben Archer brought him into the upper mid card. Chris Mezz: "Crazy" Chris Mezz is said to be one of the future stars of wrestling. Trained by Jason Gibson, he's come into NcWF with high praise, and has since managed to secure himself a run at Tag Champions with Ben Archer. Singles action hasn't found him much success however. Mid Card: Shawn Arrows: The golden son of the North Carolina Wrestling Federation, he's been hyped to be a huge deal. Although he's yet to have a match, everyone's expecting him to come in with a bang, and be the next step towards North Carolina defeating South Carolina in their war. Drake Thunder: He spent the first year of his career in Mexico, and the next six months in Japan before Marcus Arrows picked him up, bringing him to America for the first time. Since his debut in the NcWF, he hasn't accomplished much singles success, but everyone's looking forward to when he does break out into the star people believe he can be. Craig Marshall: A former military man, he's come into the North Carolina Wrestling Federation just after his retirement from the mility. He still believes in the ways of the military, and has a tendency to preach them to foes and allies alike. Lower Mid Card: Celisco: Celisco tends to act as nothing more than an obstacle the GWA throw at opponents. Nothing much is known about the man, aside from the fact that he has allied himself with the dominant group. Freddy Passion: A real ladies man, Freddy Passion made his way into the NcWF in early 1995. While the women seem to love him, every man in the arena despises the man. Problematic backstage with workers, he seems to be way too arrogant for his own good. Openers: Carlos Lopez: New comer to the wrestling scene, he was trained in the Arrows gym by Marcus Arrows. He has since joined the NcWF. Warrior of Justice: The Warrior of Justice once led a group called We're Taking Over. Since that groups departure, WoJ has followed Shane Adams, swearing revenge for their destruction. Enhancement Talent: Brandon Lopez: The younger brother of Carlos Lopez. While he's had very little wrestling training, he managed to break into the scene at age 18. Managers: Samantha Arrows: The wife and manager of Shawn Arrows, they debut together in the NcWF at the young age of 18. Elaine Marshall: Wife and manager of Craig Marshall. Road Agents: The Midget: The Midget is the GWA's manager. While they don't need him, he's oddly become a friend to all of them, and thus, follows them everywhere they go. He currently works off screen as a road agent more so than on screen as a manager. Colour Commentator: Gary Jenkins: Gary Jenkins has had a very successful career, but has since gone down hill, and decided to hang up the boots. He's now working as a colour commentator for NcWF. Backstage Workers: Martha Arrows: The mother of the Arrows family, she helps Marcus out with the backstage goings on of the NcWF. Thanks to everyone who reads. Hopefully this shows some sort of promise and planning for the way things are going. Date by date title histories aren't done, but are mentioned in part, in descriptions here.

Arrows is anyone doing the uk scene? If not i can i do it for ya, i was thinking 3-5 feds depending on what you want - nothing fancy, just 15-30 workers in each one. PM me if you want me to do this for ya. I wont make a start till the end of the month though due to working on my storys mod.

Ive got about 25 workers with story and history for them, i just havent done there stats yet. Should be finishing most of them tonight. Plus I plan to make somewhere in the 100s range of people just for extras. Also I do plan on making one promotion in Europe.

For those of you that don't have the information. If you'de like to speak to me easily about anything dealing this this, or..hell..anything else for that matter, feel free to message me on aim or MSN. Aim: Vengeful Heart G MSN: [email]Prince_of_The_Boro@yahoo.com[/email](Doesn't always let people add. If it doesn't, send me yours, and I'll add you.) I'd love to talk to you guys about the promotions/workers, and see how everything can be tied in together.

Well I stated in guys profiles stuff about being an orginal for PEW and being having there contract bought out when the PEW was on the rise and having Epic just job him out to prove he was nothing compared to there stars. So i am trying to take parts of the "WHOLE WORLD" stories and link them. I should be home around 10pm EST I will jump on AIM and I would be willing to talk to people that are intrested in helping and we could join a chat room and set up an email group so we could all try and intertwin our workers and stories.

Archived