"All angles are scripted"

In the product screen, there is an option to make all matches scripted, however, there is nothing for angles, which I think is super weird. In the WWE, that is often one of the most common criticisms. It would make sense to:

1) Add "all angles are scripted" into the product screen, or

2) Integrate "all angles are scripted" into some products, like the family friendly ones, or

3) Make "all angles are scripted" a booking preference for workers, or

4) (which I will also post in the attributes thread:) Make an attribute, like Control Freak, that makes it so all angles under their leadership are scripted, called "Voice of the Voiceless" or "Watch Your Mouth" or something.

5) or simply, as an add on to 4, bundle "all angles are scripted under their leadership" into "Control Freak."

Thank you!

In the product screen, there is an option to make all matches scripted, however, there is nothing for angles, which I think is super weird. In the WWE, that is often one of the most common criticisms. It would make sense to:

1) Add "all angles are scripted" into the product screen, or

2) Integrate "all angles are scripted" into some products, like the family friendly ones, or

3) Make "all angles are scripted" a booking preference for workers, or

4) (which I will also post in the attributes thread:) Make an attribute, like Control Freak, that makes it so all angles under their leadership are scripted, called "Voice of the Voiceless" or "Watch Your Mouth" or something.

5) or simply, as an add on to 4, bundle "all angles are scripted under their leadership" into "Control Freak."

Thank you!

This would definitely be a welcome addition as I have to manually check it on for every angle.

I’m not sure if this is already the case (I’ve seen workers be off their game when using an unscripted angle but I’m not sure if a scripted angle is a safe guard) but it would be cool to see scripted angles less likely to bomb but also less likely to become a pipe bomb. Vice versa, unscripted angles have a higher chance to bomb but also have a higher chance to rate very high.

This would work similar to how when you take away something like aerial moves it brings the rating down because of limitations. It would be cool to see that apply here for scripted/unscripted.

Or the times you forget and the angle bombs.... God I hate that!

Love this idea. Or maybe have it worker specific option. Like The Rock is always unscripted but Bob Holly will always be scripted, unless you click otherwise when booking.

Yea I would love to see specific attributes for this as well. CM Punk would definitely have a attribute