[RELEASE] 1993 Times-a-Changin'

I think momentum should be altered as its a massive thing as virgil on a quick look was losing to the like of demento on the house show loop.. he was only appearing on TV to job like to luger on the b shows etc

I personally don't ever think of a time virgil sound be 60 over.. obviously ill change the values to suit for me own mod but it feels like a lot of people should be further dien the popularity scale

I'll take a look and re-jig afew popularities for the next update

Just another couple of little bits I found.

Jerry Lawler 40 pop and then 70 in South East seems a little low, he was bigger and more well known than literally anything, wreslting or otherwise in memphis so I feel 45 or 50 in the USA then Hogan levels of pop in the South east would better fit him personally.

Rikki Nelson - Playing as WWF I noticed he has 70 Psychology and 70 Technical which is on a par with Owen Hart and Shawn Michaels for example. Whilst he did work a lot in the 80's as a jobber including in Japan I feel he is very overrated considering all he did at the time was routine squash matches. He just seems to be rated extremely high compared to other jobbers on there.

Just another couple of little bits I found.

Jerry Lawler 40 pop and then 70 in South East seems a little low, he was bigger and more well known than literally anything, wreslting or otherwise in memphis so I feel 45 or 50 in the USA then Hogan levels of pop in the South east would better fit him personally.

Rikki Nelson - Playing as WWF I noticed he has 70 Psychology and 70 Technical which is on a par with Owen Hart and Shawn Michaels for example. Whilst he did work a lot in the 80's as a jobber including in Japan I feel he is very overrated considering all he did at the time was routine squash matches. He just seems to be rated extremely high compared to other jobbers on there.

Cheers mate, I'll get that updated

• 4 weeks later...

<p>Big update:</p><p> </p><p>

More Agers added</p><p>

Tweaks to Broadcasters and Broadcasting Deals</p><p>

Contracts updated with momentum, last turn, gimmicks, dispositions etc.</p><p>

More Narratives added</p><p>

Top 100 from PWI added to the Power 500</p><p>

Starting Absences tweaked/Added to</p><p>

Starting Storylines added for WWF, WCW, USWA and SMW</p><p>

Workers updated with tweaks to Popularity, Attributes, Skills, Gimmicks etc.</p><p> </p><p>

Data V1.2: <a href="http://www.mediafire.com/file/9lyldg6l14fh35s/1993+Data.rar/file" rel="external nofollow">http://www.mediafire.com/file/9lyldg6l14fh35s/1993+Data.rar/file</a></p><p>

Graphics: <a href="http://www.mediafire.com/file/bywjggwiwsl7tsq/1993+gfx.rar/file" rel="external nofollow">http://www.mediafire.com/file/bywjggwiwsl7tsq/1993+gfx.rar/file</a></p>

Thanks for the update. I haven't had a chance to take a look at it yet, but am having a great time with my WCW save. I am wrapping up 1994 with Shane Douglas vs Ric Flair to unify the WCW and NWA titles at Starrcade.

I posted a while back about a company not scheduling shows, but I wanted to follow up that I noticed quite a few more with the same situation. I think NWF and M-Pro were a couple. Sorry if this was fixed in the new update.

• Like 1

Thanks for the update. I haven't had a chance to take a look at it yet, but am having a great time with my WCW save. I am wrapping up 1994 with Shane Douglas vs Ric Flair to unify the WCW and NWA titles at Starrcade.

I posted a while back about a company not scheduling shows, but I wanted to follow up that I noticed quite a few more with the same situation. I think NWF and M-Pro were a couple. Sorry if this was fixed in the new update.

It’s because they where set to “no new events” but no events where created already meaning the AI couldn’t create any.

rufc4eva is correct, schedules were set to 'fixed' so the AI didn't create any new shows. This has been fixed in the version I uploaded yesterday.

• Haha 1

Yaaaaaaas. Best real world data set, the year before little pre-teen me became a fan.

Big update:

More Agers added

Tweaks to Broadcasters and Broadcasting Deals

Contracts updated with momentum, last turn, gimmicks, dispositions etc.

More Narratives added

Top 100 from PWI added to the Power 500

Starting Absences tweaked/Added to

Starting Storylines added for WWF, WCW, USWA and SMW

Workers updated with tweaks to Popularity, Attributes, Skills, Gimmicks etc.

Data V1.2: http://www.mediafire.com/file/9lyldg6l14fh35s/1993+Data.rar/file

Graphics: http://www.mediafire.com/file/bywjggwiwsl7tsq/1993+gfx.rar/file

• Thanks 1

Small title error. The Rockers never won the WWF Tag titles. It was overturned. Title history should go from Hart Foundation to Nasty Boys.

Also, Damien Stone was active in ECW in 1992, so he should be active in the game world. Not sure if he was with ECW at the time.

Super Destroyer 1 & 2 should be an active tag team.

Small title error. The Rockers never won the WWF Tag titles. It was overturned. Title history should go from Hart Foundation to Nasty Boys.

Also, Damien Stone was active in ECW in 1992, so he should be active in the game world. Not sure if he was with ECW at the time.

Super Destroyer 1 & 2 should be an active tag team.

Cheers bud, ill get them fixed up.

I believe DDP should be in WCW

Id add Rick Rude to either the Dustin v Windham feud or Steamboat feud as he was currently still classing himself as US champion despite being injured.

Id also personally remove not being able to run shows in each others regions in the NWA alliance. Mostly because I wasnt able to run the WCW/NJPW SuperShow.

Id also aruge Douglas should be a bit more popular since hes Tag Team Champion at the start of the game hes considered unimportant.

Jim Cornette should probably be a heel since hes managing the new Heavenly Bodies.

Might as well give NJPW and WCW a positive relationship with each other too.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
Cheers bud, ill get them fixed up.

Hey amigo - is it possible for yourself (or anybody else that has the files) to reupload the data and graphic pack links please? The mediafire links in that first post seem to no longer work and this is the mod I'll be buying the game to play.

Hey amigo - is it possible for yourself (or anybody else that has the files) to reupload the data and graphic pack links please? The mediafire links in that first post seem to no longer work and this is the mod I'll be buying the game to play.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/sq2votv40c1vxk6/1993_Data.rar/file

http://www.mediafire.com/file/19hfufetya927un/1993_gfx.rar/file

I'm unsure if it works, let me know, amigo

Being the first RW mod i have tested in mods, i have some feedback for you.

The logo that UWF is using should be the one that Abrams used for it, the yellow-green-pink one. The currently using is the UWF that belonged to Bill Watts.

But so far, seems good, altough, i'm still getting accostumed to the interface. I hope i can give an opinion so far.

Maybe I've just forgotten how to do this as I've been out of the game for a while, but I tried downloading this and it gave me an error. What am I doing wrong?

You're gonna have to be far more specific as to what you're doing and what error you're getting before anyone can help.

You're gonna have to be far more specific as to what you're doing and what error you're getting before anyone can help.

Clicked on the download link in the OP, but the Mediafire page brings me to a broken page that says:

Something appears to be missing…

The key you provided for file access was invalid. This is usually caused because the file is no longer stored on MediaFire. This occurs when the file is removed by the originating user or MediaFire.

Its a dead link, its not anything you're doing wrong.

Anybody know if there's somewhere else I can get it from? I always loved the old 92 mod, been waiting to do a 93 game!

EDIT: Nevermind, I scrolled up and found it I do believe!

• 4 weeks later...