WCW 1996: Hulk Hogan, You Can Go To Hell! (RW)

WCW%20Monday%20Nitro.jpg
WCW Monday Nitro
Monday Week 3 August 1996
Syracuse, NY
12,584 in Attendance

Hollywood%20Hogan%20Champ.jpgKevin%20Nash%20Outsiders.jpgScott%20Hall.jpg
WCW Monday Nitro begins with camera running around backstage as The Outsiders are beating down several WCW wrestlers in the back as Hogan directs traffic and taunts the wrestlers. As the nWo walk away, among the WCW workers down are Chris Jericho, Brad Armstrong and Disco Inferno.

Chris%20Benoit.jpgvs.jpgThe%20Booty%20Man.jpg
Chris Benoit vs. The Booty Man
In a bout that had good heat and decent wrestling, Chris Benoit defeated The Booty Man in 9:59 by pinfall with a Diving Headbutt.

jZpMPY.gif

DDP%2096.jpgvs.jpgJohn%20Tenta.jpg
Diamond Dallas Page vs. John Tenta
In a bout that had good heat and decent wrestling, Diamond Dallas Page defeated John Tenta in 6:48 by pinfall.

q7z5nk.gif
"Everybody knows that the nWo is the future of professional wrestling, brother. We're unstoppable. The nWo is bigger than professional wrestling and we're just getting started!" Hogan says.

As the nWo walk off camera, Scott Hall stops and flings a toothpick at the camera. "Next week..." Hall says as he holds up his hand indicating five."

Lex%20Luger.jpgSting%2096.jpg
Backstage, cameras fade into Lex Luger and Sting talking.

"What happened Saturday, Stinger?" Luger asks.

"Saturday? Why don't we talk about last Monday when I was jumped by The Outsiders and you conveniently didn't notice?" Sting snaps back. "Lex, you've known me for too long to stand here and question my loyalty to you" Sting states.

"I'm not questioning your loyalty to me, Sting. I'm questioning these circumstances." Luger says.

"You know what, Lex? I don't have the time for this. If you haven't noticed, there is a war happening here in WCW !" Sting exclaims before walking away from Luger.

"Yeah...I've noticed." Luger says defeated as he watched Sting walk off.

Big%20Bubba%20Rogers.jpgvs.jpgSting%2096.jpg
Big Bubba Rogers vs. Sting
In an exceptional match, Big Bubba Rogers drew with Sting in 12:22 when the match descended into chaos after The Outsiders interfered.

div>
Scott%20Hall.jpgKevin%20Nash%20Outsiders.jpgBig%20Bubba%20Rogers.jpgSting%2096.jpg
After the bell, The Outsiders drop Big Bubba, who immediately retreats out of the ring. They turn their focus to Sting, giving him a beatdown followed by a Jackknife Powerbomb. Then, they taunt the enterance area daring anyone to come down and stop them to no response.

Johnny%20Grunge.jpgRocco%20Rock.jpgvs.jpgBooker%20T%20Tag.jpgStevie%20Ray.jpg
Public Enemy vs. Harlem Heat
In a bout that had good heat and decent wrestling, Harlem Heat defeated Public Enemy in 9:08 when Booker T pinned Rocco Rock with a Heat Seeker.

Booker%20T%20Tag.jpgStevie%20Ray.jpgScott%20Hall.jpgKevin%20Nash%20Outsiders.jpg
After their match, 'Mean Gene' Okerlund meets up with the WCW World Tag Team champions Harlem Heat in the ring.

"Booker T, Stevie Ray. Another impressive victory and tonight I'm here to announce that Thursday, you will put those Tag Team Champions on the line, against The Outsiders." Gene declares.

"Gene, we've been saying it all along. Keep steppin up, because we're gonna show up and show out. Cuz that's what we do!" Stevie Ray says.

"That's right, Mean Gene. Me and my brother aren't 6 time tag team champions by sneaking around and beating peoiple up. We do our beatin' in this ring, ya dig? The Outsiders can show up and intimidate, but you know who they aren't intimidating? The Harlem Heat. Now can you dig that!"

WCW%20Cruiserweight.jpg
Alex%20Wright.jpgvs.jpgRey%20Mysterio%20Jr.jpg
WCW World Cruiserweight Championship
Alex Wright vs. Rey Mysterio Jr ©
In a title decent match, Rey Mysterio Jr. defeated Alex Wright in 11:43 by pinfall retain the WCW World Cruiserweight Championship.

Randy%20Savage.jpg
'Mean' Gene Okerlund is standing by with the 'Macho Man' Randy Savage!

"Macho Man, Saturday at Hog Wild, The Outsiders appears to try to help you in your match against Arn Anderson. A lot of loyalty has been tested lately. What do you say?"

"Oooo yeah a lot of loyalties are being tested Mean Gene, but the one loyalty that shouldn't be tested is tha of the Macho Man yeah?"

As the Macho Man finishes up his statement, 'Nature Boy' Ric Flair comes onto the scene.

"Wait a minute, Ric Flair..." Gene tries to say.

"Gene...Gene...we're keeping it mellow tonight baby. Savage! Savage, if there is anyone who doesn't have a loyalty to anyone but himself, it's you!"

"Say it again, Nature Boy." Savage says calmly as he taks his glasses off to stare into the eys of Flair.

"Let me break it down for you, Savage!" Flair yells. "You can't be trusted!"

"Yeah? Let's go down to that ring and put your theory to test! Ooooo yeah!"

"One-on-One with the Nature Boy? Wooo! You got it! You got it!

Ric%20Flair.jpgvs.jpgRandy%20Savage.jpg
Ric Flair vs Randy Savage
In an exceptional match, Randy Savage defeated Ric Flair in 10:28 by pinfall following a Flying Elbow Drop.

Hollywood%20Hogan%20Champ.jpgScott%20Hall.jpgKevin%20Nash%20Outsiders.jpg
As the match ends, Savage and Flair are face to face arguing when the nWo hit the ring! Hall shoves Flair into Savage, sending him out of the ring. It's a 3-on-1 assault on the Nature Boy! As Scott Hall sets Flair up for an Outsider's Edge, we have company coming down to the ring...

The%20Giant.jpg

It's The Giant! Hall shoves Flair aside as The Giant steps over the top rope. Hall and Nash attack The Giant until he shoves them both away then steps up into Hogan's face! Hogan cautiously backs away from The Giant and exists the ring.

"Giant! Giant! You made a big mistake, brother. No one is bigger than the nWo. Even you!" Hogan says as he and The Outsiders talk privately. "Someone give me a referee. We have a big problem here, and I know just the big man to take care of it!" Hogan demands as he pats Kevin Nash on the back with a grin.

An official has hit the ring! It looks like we're goning to have a match!

Kevin%20Nash%20Outsiders.jpgvs.jpgThe%20Giant.jpg
Kevin Nash vs. The Giant
In an exceptional match, The Giant defeated Kevin Nash in 9:48 when Kevin Nash was disqualified when Scott Hall ran in and attacked The Giant.

Hollywood%20Hogan%20Champ.jpgScott%20Hall.jpgKevin%20Nash%20Outsiders.jpgThe%20Giant.jpg
As the bel rings, Hall begins beating on The Giant to little effect. As The Giant grabs Hall around the throat, Nash attacks from behind, turning it into a 3-on-1 beatdown. With The Giant pretty much out on the mat, The Outsiders pick him up and Nash positions him for what looks like...a powerbomb?!

"Hey...hey..." Hogan says with a mic, stopping Nash. "Not now brother, not for free on TNT" HOgan says as Nash's look goes from confusion to a cocky grin. "I have a better ideal, brother. Hold him up, hold him up"

The Outsiders hold The Giant up as Hogan gets a running start and clocks him with the World title belt, sending The Giant crashing to the mat! As The Outsiders celebrate another show of dominance, Hogan gets on the middle rope and begs for anyone to come down and stop them as the show ends.

WCW%20Clash.jpg
WCW Clash of the Champions XXXIII
Live on TBS Thursday!

WCW World Cruiserweight Championship: Dean Malenko vs. Rey Mysterio JR ©
WCW World Television Championship: Lord Steven Regal vs. Lex Luger ©
WCW United States Heavyweight Championship: Randy Savage vs Ric Flair ©
WCW World Tag Team Championship: The Outsiders vs. Harlem Heat ©
Also in action: The Giant & Sting!
Edited by Levinux

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also in action: The Giant & Sting!

<p>WCW World Cruiserweight Championship: Dean Malenko vs. <strong>Rey Mysterio JR ©</strong></p><p>

WCW World Television Championship: Lord Steven Regal vs. <strong>Lex Luger ©</strong></p><p>

WCW United States Heavyweight Championship: Randy Savage vs <strong>Ric Flair ©</strong></p><p>

WCW World Tag Team Championship: <strong>The Outsiders</strong> vs. Harlem Heat ©</p>

<p>WCW World Cruiserweight Championship: Dean Malenko vs. <strong>Rey Mysterio JR ©</strong></p><p>

WCW World Television Championship: Lord Steven Regal vs. <strong>Lex Luger ©</strong></p><p>

WCW United States Heavyweight Championship: <strong>Randy Savage</strong> vs Ric Flair ©</p><p>

WCW World Tag Team Championship: <strong>The Outsiders</strong> vs. Harlem Heat ©</p>

WCW World Television Championship: <strong>Lord Steven Regal</strong> vs. Lex Luger ©</p><p>

WCW United States Heavyweight Championship: Randy Savage vs <strong>Ric Flair ©</strong></p><p>

I love both of these guys, but Rey was the man in 96.

Lex is just a lot bigger of a star.

I see this going to a draw of some sort.

Outsiders win the match but not the titles.

Live on TBS Thursday!

WCW%20Clash.jpg
Thursday Week 3 August 1996
Atlanta, GA
14,801 in Attendance

Tony Schiavone, Bobby Heenan and Dusty Rhodes welcome everyone to Clash of the Champions as firewroks go off in the arena and we head straight into the first match of the evening!

WCW%20Cruiserweight.jpg
Dean%20Malenko.jpgvs.jpgRey%20Mysterio%20Jr.jpg
Dean Malenko vs. Rey Mysterio Jr ©
In a good opening match, Rey Mysterio Jr. defeated Dean Malenko in 15:18 by pinfall after he countered a Top Rope Gutbuster from Malenko into a Hurricanrana to retain the WCW World Cruiserweight Championship.

jZpMPY.gif

The%20Giant.jpg
Villano IV and V head to the ring for a match when The Giant attacks them both in the aisle. After throwing them around a couple times, he sends both into the ring and delivers a Chokeslam to each, then shoves them out of the ring with his boot.

"Hogan, you think you can make me a joke? You think you can make a fool out of the largest athlete in the world?" The Giant says as Kevin Sullivan takes the microphone from him, tries to calm him down as The Giant looks on Frustrated.

WCW%20TV.jpg
Steven%20Regal.jpgvs.jpgLex%20Luger.jpg
WCW World Television Championship
Lord Steven Regal vs. Lex Luger ©
In a superb match, Lord Steven Regal defeated Lex Luger in 10:09 by pinfall with a roll up after The Outsiders distracted Luger to become the new WCW World Television Champion!

Scott%20Hall.jpgKevin%20Nash%20Outsiders.jpgLex%20Luger.jpg
After the match, The Outsiders taunt Luger from the ringside area as Luger tries to tell Mickey Jay that there was outside influence to the match. As we get a shot on The Outsiders, we see Lord Steven Regal with a look of digust on his face as he squeeks by The Outsiders with his third World Television Championship!

Kenny%20Kaos.jpgRobbie%20Rage.jpgvs.jpgRicky%20Morton.jpgRobert%20Gibson.jpg
High Voltage vs. Rock 'n' Roll Express
In a decent match, Rock 'n' Roll Express defeated High Voltage in 8:17 when Ricky Morton pinned Robbie Rage with a Running Crossbody.

Randy%20Savage.jpg
Backstage, 'Mean' Gene Okerlund is standing by with 'Macho Man' Randy Savage!

"Macho, if I can get a word. Tonight, you head into the ring again with 'Nature Boy' Ric Flair and this time, it's for some gold." Okerlund says to start the interview.

"Nature Boy Ric Flair, yeah. Monday I showed you I am not one to challenge or question and tonight...tonight I take that United States Championship! Ooooo yeah!"

WCW%20US.jpg
Randy%20Savage.jpgvs.jpgRic%20Flair.jpg
WCW United States Heavyweight Championship
Randy Savage vs. Ric Flair ©
In an exceptional match, Randy Savage defeated Ric Flair in 20:37 after hitting Flair with brass knuckles to win the WCW United States Heavyweight Championship as The Outsiders distracted the referee and Miss Elizibeth hit a low blow on Flair!

"What the hell!" Tony Schiavone exclaims to the television audience.

Scott%20Hall.jpgKevin%20Nash%20Outsiders.jpgRandy%20Savage.jpg

As Savage is given the United States Championship from Nick Patrick, The Outsiders slide into the ring and quickly put boots to Flair. Savage drops the U.S. Championship, then joins The Outsiders in the beat down as he pats both Hall and Nash on the back!

Miss%20Elizabeth.jpgWoman.jpg

As Ric Flair is being assaulted in the ring, Woman tries to get up on th ring apron, but is pulled down, grabbed by the hair and thrown backwards into the saftey guardrail by Miss Elizabeth!

Arn%20Anderson.jpg

Arn Anderson comes running down the aisle and hits the ring, being met by Hall. Hall swings and Anderson ducks and make a dash for Savage! Anderson gets a couple blows in before The Outsiders turn their attention on Anderson and lay him out as well.

Steve%20McMichael.jpg

Steve McMichael hits the ring and is immediately met by a big boot from Nash which puts a quick end to his rescue attempt.

Sting%2096.jpg
"Sting..." Gene says before Lex Luger walks up to him and Sting.

"No, not yet. Sting, again the nWo got the best of me and you were no where to be found. Now I think you have some explaining to do. To me, to these fans, and to WCW." Luger says with an accusing tone.

"Wait just a minute Lex. I just got here about thirdy minutes ago. What are you talking about?" Sting asks.

"You know exactly what I am talking about, Stinger. Did you see the Macho Man? Are you next, Sting?" Luger says, poking his finger into Sting's chest.

Sting swats Luger's finger away from his chest and steps towards Luger. "You know Lex, I've had just about enough of your assumtpions. Maybe you don't remember that I've had my problems with the nWo also. Stay off of my back!" Sting says with authority before he walks away.

Meng.jpgvs.jpgSting%2096.jpg
Meng vs. Sting
In an exceptional match, Sting defeated Meng in 10:06 by pinfall following a Jumping DDT.

Scott%20Hall.jpgKevin%20Nash%20Outsiders.jpgSting%2096.jpg
After the match, The Outsiders appears on the stage. Sting, looking ready for a fight, motions to invite them into the ring as he gets on the second rope and yells "Owwwww!" to get the crowd fired up. The Outsiders talk between each other, then opt to not pursue Sting, returning to the backstage area to Sting's dissapointment.

WCW%20Tag%20Team.jpg
Kevin%20Nash%20Outsiders.jpgScott%20Hall.jpgvs.jpgBooker%20T%20Tag.jpgStevie%20Ray.jpg
WCW World Tag Team Championship
The Outsiders vs. Harlem Heat ©
In an exceptional match, The Outsiders defeated Harlem Heat in 14:40 when Kevin Nash pinned Stevie Ray following a Powerbomb to win the WCW World Tag Team Championship!

Hollywood%20Hogan%20Champ.jpgRandy%20Savage.jpgScott%20Hall.jpgKevin%20Nash%20Outsiders.jpg
Hollywood Hogan comes out to the ring with Randy Savage to celebrate with The Outsiders as they now hold three of the five WCW championships!

Prediction Results:
1. KyTeran (3-1)
2. Jaysin (3-1)
3. scmurph01 (3-1)
4. DHK1989 (3-1)
5. Ry_guy_64 (3-1)
6. Dalton (2-2)
7. DGenerationMC (2-2)
8. smw88 (2-2)
9. Scarlet-Left (2-2)
10. LordJaguar (2-2)
11. TrueFighter (2-2)
12. Hollywood (1-3)
Edited by Levinux

WCW%20Monday%20Nitro.jpg
WCW Monday Nitro
Monday Week 4 August 1996
Arlington, TX
11,849 in Attendance

Hollywood%20Hogan%20Champ.jpgScott%20Hall.jpgKevin%20Nash%20Outsiders.jpgRandy%20Savage%20nWo.jpgElizabeth%20nWo.jpg
As WCW Monday Nitro fades onto TNT, we see a limo pull up. A man gets out, walks around to the back and opens the door. Hollywood Hogan, Scott Hall, Kevin Nash, Randy Savage and Elizabeth; the nWo have arrived as Tony Schiavone and Larry Zbyszko discuss the fallout of Clash of the Champions.

WCW%20TV.jpg
Ricky%20Morton.jpgvs.jpgSteven%20Regal.jpg
Ricky Morton vs. Lord Steven Regal
In a decent match, Lord Steven Regal defeated Ricky Morton in 10:08 by submission with a Regal Stretch to retain the WCW World Television Championship.

jZpMPY.gif

Marcus%20Bagwell.jpgScotty%20Riggs.jpgvs.jpgDick%20Slater.jpgMike%20Enos.jpg
American Males vs. Rough 'n' Ready
In a bout that had a decent reaction from the crowd but sub-par wrestling, American Males defeated Rough 'n' Ready in 6:15 when Marcus Bagwell pinned Mike Enos with a Yellow Jacket Suplex.

Gene%20Okerlund.jpgLex%20Luger.jpg
Mean Gene is standing by backstage, with Lex Luger!

"Gene, I don't know what to think about everything right now. Loyalties are being questioned and friendships are being strained. What I do know is that the New World Order is a cancer that WCW doesn't need!"

"Well Lex Luger, tonight, you set that aside to team with Sting, against the Dungeon of Doom's Giant and Big Bubba!"

"Sting, I know you're back here somewhere watching. Tonight, we have a chance to show unity in the face of distrust. You and me, Stinger. Like old times!"

WCW%20Cruiserweight.jpg
Mr%20JL.jpgvs.jpgRey%20Mysterio%20Jr.jpg
Mr. JL vs. Rey Mysterio Jr. ©
In a decent match, Rey Mysterio Jr. defeated Mr. J.L. in 6:27 by pinfall with a Top Rope Huracanrana to retain the WCW Cruiserweight Championship.

Gene%20Okerlund.jpgRic%20Flair.jpgArn%20Anderson.jpgChris%20Benoit.jpgSteve%20McMichael.jpgDebra%20McMichael.jpgWoman.jpg
Mean Gene is again, backstage. This time, with the IV Horsemen!

"Gene, the IV Horsemen have been taking names and dealing pain long before Hogan was here in WCW. So, if you think you can put your hands on the Horsemen and we'll just ride away in the sunset, you have another thing coming!" Flair says in a calm, somber tone.

"It's like this. There are people in this business you want to have your back, and there are people you don't want to make your enemy. All I'll say is this, Gene. nWo? We do not have your back, so consider what side of the table you are on next time you want to put your hands on a Horsemen." Anderson says directly into the camera.

Joe%20Gomez.jpgvs.jpgSteve%20McMichael.jpg
Joe Gomez vs. Steve McMichael
In a bout that had a decent reaction from the crowd but terrible wrestling, Steve McMichael defeated Joe Gomez in 6:18 by pinfall with a Mongo Spike.

Steve%20McMichael.jpg
Mongo yells into the camera something about the Horsemen being the baddest men on the planet.

Chris%20Jericho.jpgvs.jpgEddy%20Guerrero.jpg
Chris Jericho vs. Eddy Guerrero
In a decent match, Eddy Guerrero defeated Chris Jericho in 12:56 by pinfall with a Frogsplash.

Eddy%20Guerrero.jpg
After the match, Guerrero gets the crowd hyped with his enthusiasm as we fade to a commercial break.

Chavo%20Guerrero%20Jr.jpgvs.jpgDDP%2096.jpg
Chavo Guerrero Jr vs. Diamond Dallas Page
In a decent match, Diamond Dallas Page defeated Chavo Guerrero Jr. in 10:12 by pinfall with a Diamond Cutter.

The%20Giant.jpg
Clash of the Champions is recapped, where The Giant had choice words for Hogan.

Big%20Bubba%20Rogers.jpgThe%20Giant.jpgvs.jpgLex%20Luger.jpgSting%2096.jpg
Big Bubba Rogers & The Giant vs. Lex Luger & Sting
In a match that didn't even have a chance to get started, Sting & Lex Luger vs. Big Bubba Rogers and The Giant was declared a no-contest as Sting contested wrestling against WCW wrestlers when the nWo was basically running the show and walked out of the match as Luger, bubba and The Giant stand in the ring unsure what to make of this.

Sting%2096.jpg
As Sting makes it to the back, Kevin Sullivan appears to be pushing Nick Patrick to make this a handicapped match, when suddenly we're shown backstage footage of Sting face down in the back with the nWo standing over him, lead pipes in hand!

Lex%20Luger.jpg
Luger takes off to the back and cameras follow him as he's jumped by The Outsiders and beat down.

The%20Giant.jpg
In the ring, Sullivan and Bubba laugh while The Giant looks on angry. He shoves past his fellow stable mates, steps over the top rope and charges towards the entrance as Nitro comes to an end!

WCW%20Saturday%20Night.jpg
WCW Saturday Night Results
Saturday Week 4 August 1996

Diamond Dallas Page def. Jim Duggan
Scott Norton def. Joey Maggs
M Wallstreet def. Chris Jericho
High Morrus def. Konnan
Lord Steven Regal def. Alex Wright to retain the WCW World Television Championship
Juventud Guerrera def. Ultimo Dragon
The Steiner Brothers def. Harlem Heat
Edited by Levinux

Blood Runs Cold! Man I remember how hyped I was for that... mind you I was a small child, but still...

Fun show! (disappointed Alex Wright's opportunity for the Television title wasn't on Nitro lol)... and Michael Wallstreet defeating Jericho giving Jericho a rough 0-2 night.

The Glacier promos were great! I really enjoyed the Mortis tie in also. I'm between a rock and a hard place for Jericho and Disco Inferno as well. They are "Unimportant", so my Nitro options for them are limited. I have a few guys I need to move to the "Recognizable" perception working some Nitro pre-show matches in an attempt to help them out.

https://wcwontew.com/shows/default-style.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css">

https://fonts.googleapis.com/css2?family=Roboto+Mono&family=Indie+Flower" rel="stylesheet">

<a href=https://wcwontew.com/images/events/WCW Monday Nitro.jpg" alt="" style="-webkit-user-select: none;margin: auto;"/>
WCW Monday Nitro
Monday Week 1 September 1996
Amherst, MA
9,262 in Attendance

<a href=https://wcwontew.com/images/people/Dean Malenko.jpg" alt="" style="-webkit-user-select: none;margin: auto;"/><a href=https://wcwontew.com/images/misc/vs.jpg" alt="" style="-webkit-user-select: none;margin: auto;"/><a href=https://wcwontew.com/images/people/Eddy Guerrero.jpg" alt="" style="-webkit-user-select: none;margin: auto;"/>
Dean Malenko vs. Eddy Guerrero
In a bout that had decent wrestling but didn't have much heat, Eddy Guerrero defeated Dean Malenko in 14:33 by pinfall with a Frogsplash.

<a href=https://wcwontew.com/images/misc/dibiase5.jpg" alt="" style="-webkit-user-select: none;margin: auto;"/>

"Ted DiBiase? What is he doing here!?" Schiavone exclaims.

"Five? What does he mean by five, Schiavone?" Zbyszko asks.

"I don't know Larry and fans, given how things have been going with outsiders coming through the crowd, I don't like what he is indicating" Schiavone confesses.

<a href=https://wcwontew.com/images/people/Lex Luger.jpg" alt="" style="-webkit-user-select: none;margin: auto;"/><a href=https://wcwontew.com/images/misc/vs.jpg" alt="" style="-webkit-user-select: none;margin: auto;"/><a href=https://wcwontew.com/images/people/M Wallstreet.jpg" alt="" style="-webkit-user-select: none;margin: auto;"/>
Lex Luger vs. M Wallstreet
In a bout that had good heat and decent wrestling, Lex Luger defeated M Wallstreet in 5:34 by disqualification after The Outsiders attacked Luger as he had the Torture Rack on Wallstreet.

<a href=https://wcwontew.com/images/people/Scott Hall nWo.jpg" alt="" style="-webkit-user-select: none;margin: auto;"/><a href=https://wcwontew.com/images/people/Kevin Nash Outsiders.jpg" alt="" style="-webkit-user-select: none;margin: auto;"/><a href=https://wcwontew.com/images/people/Lex Luger.jpg" alt="" style="-webkit-user-select: none;margin: auto;"/>
The Outsiders continue to put the boots to Luger. As Wallstreet gets up, he puts his hands on Hall's shoulder and spins him around. Hall and Nash dare him to hit them, but Wallstreet quickly leaves the ring unharmed.

<a href=https://wcwontew.com/images/titles/WCW TV.jpg" alt="" style="-webkit-user-select: none;margin: auto;"/>
<a href=https://wcwontew.com/images/people/Jim Powers.jpg" alt="" style="-webkit-user-select: none;margin: auto;"/><a href=https://wcwontew.com/images/misc/vs.jpg" alt="" style="-webkit-user-select: none;margin: auto;"/><a href=https://wcwontew.com/images/people/Steven Regal.jpg" alt="" style="-webkit-user-select: none;margin: auto;"/>
Jim Powers vs. Lord Steven Regal ©
In a bout that had terrible wrestling and non-existent crowd heat, Lord Steven Regal defeated Jim Powers in 5:35 by pinfall to retain the WCW World Television Championship.

<a href=https://wcwontew.com/images/people/Lex Luger.jpg" alt="" style="-webkit-user-select: none;margin: auto;"/><a href=https://wcwontew.com/images/people/Sting 96.jpg" alt="" style="-webkit-user-select: none;margin: auto;"/>
Backstage, cameras find Lex Luger and Sting arguing.

"Sting, I'm tired of this hero of WCW act you're pulling. Give it up, and just tell us you're with the New World Order!" Lex demands as he pokes Sting in the chest.

"Le...what? Really? Of all people, Lex? I'm trying to keep WCW together. Fall Brawl is coming up and we need to put an end to the nWo, and we can do that in War Games!" Sting says.

"In a cage with a man who has been questionable as of late? I don't think so, Sting!" Luger says, still poking Sting in the chest.

Sting swats Lugers hand away and then gives him a slight shove. Luger shoves back and before the two can touch each other again, The Steiner Brothers, Dusty Rhodes and Ricky Steamboat come from off camera to get between the two men.

<a href=https://wcwontew.com/images/people/Ric Flair.jpg" alt="" style="-webkit-user-select: none;margin: auto;"/><a href=https://wcwontew.com/images/misc/vs.jpg" alt="" style="-webkit-user-select: none;margin: auto;"/><a href=https://wcwontew.com/images/people/The Booty Man.jpg" alt="" style="-webkit-user-select: none;margin: auto;"/>
The Booty Man vs. Ric Flair
In a good match, Ric Flair defeated The Booty Man in 6:03 by submission with a Figure Four Leglock.

<a href=https://wcwontew.com/images/people/Scott Hall nWo.jpg" alt="" style="-webkit-user-select: none;margin: auto;"/><a href=https://wcwontew.com/images/people/Kevin Nash Outsiders.jpg" alt="" style="-webkit-user-select: none;margin: auto;"/><a href=https://wcwontew.com/images/people/Eric Bischoff.jpg" alt="" style="-webkit-user-select: none;margin: auto;"/>
As we return from commercial, the Outsiders are on the announce podium as Eric Bischoff and Larry Zbyszko make their way up. The nWo give Bischoff a hard time and shove him around before leaving towards the ring laughing.

<a href=https://wcwontew.com/images/people/Scott Hall nWo.jpg" alt="" style="-webkit-user-select: none;margin: auto;"/><a href=https://wcwontew.com/images/people/Kevin Nash Outsiders.jpg" alt="" style="-webkit-user-select: none;margin: auto;"/><a href=https://wcwontew.com/images/misc/vs.jpg" alt="" style="-webkit-user-select: none;margin: auto;"/><a href=https://wcwontew.com/images/people/Rocco Rock.jpg" alt="" style="-webkit-user-select: none;margin: auto;"/><a href=https://wcwontew.com/images/people/Johnny Grunge.jpg" alt="" style="-webkit-user-select: none;margin: auto;"/>
Public Enemy vs. The Outsiders
In an extremely short match, The Outsiders defeated Public Enemy in 5:25 when Scott Hall pinned Johnny Grunge with an Outsider's Edge.

<a href=https://wcwontew.com/images/people/Scott Hall nWo.jpg" alt="" style="-webkit-user-select: none;margin: auto;"/><a href=https://wcwontew.com/images/people/Kevin Nash Outsiders.jpg" alt="" style="-webkit-user-select: none;margin: auto;"/><a href=https://wcwontew.com/images/people/Rocco Rock.jpg" alt="" style="-webkit-user-select: none;margin: auto;"/><a href=https://wcwontew.com/images/people/Johnny Grunge.jpg" alt="" style="-webkit-user-select: none;margin: auto;"/>
After the match, The Outsiders continue to work over Public Enemy. Hall manouvers the table Public Enemy brought to ringside in position and sets Rocco Rock on the table. From inside the ring, Johnny Grunge is lifted in the air and Powerbombed over the top rope, crashing througth Rock and the table by Nash.

<a href=https://wcwontew.com/images/people/Konnan.jpg" alt="" style="-webkit-user-select: none;margin: auto;"/><a href=https://wcwontew.com/images/misc/vs.jpg" alt="" style="-webkit-user-select: none;margin: auto;"/><a href=https://wcwontew.com/images/people/Pat Tanaka.jpg" alt="" style="-webkit-user-select: none;margin: auto;"/>
Konnan vs. Pat Tanaka
In an abysmal match, Konnan defeated Pat Tanaka in 9:47 by submission with a Tequila Sunrise.

<a href=https://wcwontew.com/images/people/Gene Okerlund.jpg" alt="" style="-webkit-user-select: none;margin: auto;"/><a href=https://wcwontew.com/images/people/Sting 96.jpg" alt="" style="-webkit-user-select: none;margin: auto;"/>
Mean Gene is backstage with Sting, who is quite fired up. Gene tries to get a word in, but Sting inturrupts him.

"Gene, the inmates are trying to run WCW, and I don't mean the nWo" Sting says intensely as he walks off camera.

<a href=https://wcwontew.com/images/people/Arn Anderson.jpg" alt="" style="-webkit-user-select: none;margin: auto;"/><a href=https://wcwontew.com/images/misc/vs.jpg" alt="" style="-webkit-user-select: none;margin: auto;"/><a href=https://wcwontew.com/images/people/Sting 96.jpg" alt="" style="-webkit-user-select: none;margin: auto;"/>
Arn Anderson vs. Sting
In a bout that had superb wrestling and great heat, Arn Anderson drew with Sting in 11:54 when the match was ruled a no-contest as the nWo made their way ringside, distracting both Anderson and Sting.

<a href=https://wcwontew.com/images/people/Hollywood Hogan Champ.jpg" alt="" style="-webkit-user-select: none;margin: auto;"/><a href=https://wcwontew.com/images/people/Scott Hall nWo.jpg" alt="" style="-webkit-user-select: none;margin: auto;"/><a href=https://wcwontew.com/images/people/Kevin Nash Outsiders.jpg" alt="" style="-webkit-user-select: none;margin: auto;"/><a href=https://wcwontew.com/images/people/Randy Savage nWo.jpg" alt="" style="-webkit-user-select: none;margin: auto;"/> <a href=https://wcwontew.com/images/people/Arn Anderson.jpg" alt="" style="-webkit-user-select: none;margin: auto;"/><a href=https://wcwontew.com/images/people/Sting 96.jpg" alt="" style="-webkit-user-select: none;margin: auto;"/>
As the nWo make their way around the ring, Sting and Anderson stand side by side until Anderson grabs Sting's shoulder, spins him around, then points at the nWo, questioning Sting. Sting and Anderson trade words until Sting walks by Anderson, exits the ring and heads towards the back.

As Sting is walking to the back, Anderson turns around to find the nWo already in the ring. Without hesitating, Anderson begins to swing at all four men, but it's no use.

<a href=https://wcwontew.com/images/people/Ric Flair.jpg" alt="" style="-webkit-user-select: none;margin: auto;"/><a href=https://wcwontew.com/images/people/Chris Benoit.jpg" alt="" style="-webkit-user-select: none;margin: auto;"/><a href=https://wcwontew.com/images/people/Steve McMichael.jpg" alt="" style="-webkit-user-select: none;margin: auto;"/>

"It's the rest of the Horsemen!" Heenan says as Flair, Benoit and captured on camera running down the ramp.

"Fans, we're out of the time! We'll see you next Monday!" Bischoff says as Flair, Benoit and McMichael hit the ring and start brawling with the nWo!

<a href=https://wcwontew.com/images/events/WCW Saturday Night.jpg" alt="" style="-webkit-user-select: none;margin: auto;"/>
WCW Saturday Night

Saturday Week 1 September 1996

Chris Benoit def. Hector Garza
Kevin Sullivan def. Bobby Walker
The Steiner Brothers def. The Pitbulls
Dean Malenko def. El Dandy
Fit Finlay def. Steve Armstrong
Alex Wright def. Ultimo Dragon
Randy Savage def. John Tenta

Edited by Levinux

WCW%20Monday%20Nitro.jpg
WCW Monday Nitro
Monday Week 2 September 1996
Gainsville, FL
11,548 in Attendance

Tony Schiavone and Larry Zbyszko welcome everyone to WCW Monday Nitro and recap last week's show.

DDP%2096.jpgvs.jpgRic%20Flair.jpg
Diamond Dallas Page vs. Ric Flair
In a good match, Ric Flair defeated Diamond Dallas Page in 14:39 by pinfall with a quick cradle.

Glacier.jpgvs.jpgLizmark%20Jr.jpg
Glacier vs. Lizmark, Jr.
In his debut match, Glacier defeated Lizmark Jr. in 3:44 by pinfall with a Cryonic Kick.

Rick%20Steiner.jpgScott%20Steiner.jpgLex%20Luger.jpg
Backstage, The Steiner Brothers approach Lex Luger and try to convince him to ease up on Sting. The Steiners use War Games as a reference for why Lex needs Sting, and why WCW needs Sting, and Lex's continued accusations are not helping. Lex looks at The Steiners frustrated as cameras fade to the ring.

Super%20Calo.jpgvs.jpgRey%20Mysterio%20Jr.jpg
Super Calo vs. Rey Mysterio Jr
In a bout that had terrible wrestling and non-existent crowd heat, Rey Mysterio Jr. defeated Super Calo in 6:23 by pinfall with a Springboard Huracarrana.

kiddebut.jpg
In the crowd, cameras capture a familiar face at ringside recording the Rey Mysterio Jr and Super Calo match. He puts the movie camera down as he notices the camera on him, gestures "six", then picks up his camera and exits through the crowd.

WCW%20TV.jpg
Dean%20Malenko.jpgvs.jpgSteven%20Regal.jpg
Dean Malenko vs. Lord Steven Regal
In a bout that had decent wrestling but didn't have much heat, Dean Malenko drew with Lord Steven Regal in 15:00 when the time limit expired.

Rick%20Steiner.jpgScott%20Steiner.jpgSting%2096.jpg
We return backstage to The Steiner Brothers in the locker room as Sting walks in. Scott Steiner walks up to Sting and begins trying to smooth things over regarding Luger as Rick Steiner stays back, looking a bit frustrated. Sting smiles, pats Scott on the back and says don't worry about a thing, then leaves the locker room. Rick immediately comes up to Scott and questions why they are wasting their time on Sting, who clearly is not on the side of WCW.

Disco%20Inferno.jpgvs.jpgJim%20Duggan.jpg
Disco Inferno vs. Jim Duggan
In a bout that had little heat and embarrassing wrestling, Jim Duggan defeated Disco Inferno in 6:02 by pinfall with an Old Glory Knee Drop.

Kevin%20Sullivan.jpgBig%20Bubba%20Rogers.jpgMeng.jpgThe%20Barbarian.jpg
Backstage, Mean Gene Okerlund is with Kevin Sullivan, and the Dungeon of Doom. Sullivan explains to Gene and the viewers that the Ungeon has been overlooked and tonight, they seek justice against increasingly powerful opponents; the IV Horseme, then the New World Order. Conspicuous by his absense, The Giant is not with the Dungeon of Doom.

Big%20Bubba%20Rogers.jpgKevin%20Sullivan.jpgvs.jpgChris%20Benoit.jpgSteve%20McMichael.jpg
Big Bubba Rogers & Kevin Sullivan vs. Chris Benoit & Steve McMichael
In a bout that had a decent reaction from the crowd but sub-par wrestling, Chris Benoit and Steve McMichael drew with Kevin Sullivan and Big Bubba Rogers in 9:42 following a double count out.

Hollywood%20Hogan%20Champ.jpgKevin%20Nash%20Outsiders.jpgScott%20Hall.jpgRandy%20Savage%20nWo.jpgElizabeth%20nWo.jpgEric%20Bischoff.jpg
As we return from commercial, Bobby Heenan looks off camera, then removes his headset and suddenly takes off. Then, the New World Order come into view of the Nitro set as they continue to antagonize Eric Bischoff for being a pretty boy. When it looks like the nWo is going to leave, Hollywood Hogan and Randy Savage decide to stay and join Bischoff.

Meng.jpgThe%20Barbarian.jpgvs.jpgScott%20Hall.jpgKevin%20Nash%20Outsiders.jpg
The Faces of Fear vs. The Outsiders
In a good match, The Outsiders defeated The Faces of Fearin 11:41 when Kevin Nash pinned The Barbarian with a Powerbomb.

Scott%20Hall.jpgKevin%20Nash%20Outsiders.jpg
As the match ends and Jimmy Hart enters the ring to try to get The Faces of Fear to regroup, The Outsiders taunt them as the exit down the aisle to end Monday Nitro.

WCW%20Saturday%20Night.jpg
WCW Saturday Night

Saturday Week 2 September 1996

Glacier def. Mark Starr
Chris Jericho def. Ciclope
Harlem Heat def. Rock 'n' Roll Express
Disco Inferno def. Jerry Flynn
Chris Benoit def. Sgt. Craig Pittman
Juventud Guerrera, Damian & Mr. JL def. Villano IV, Villano V & Psychosis
Silver King def. Billy Kidman
The Giant def. Konnan

Edited by Levinux