Booking on Developmental Territory

So I have two Dev companies that both have announcers, colour commentators, refs and road agents. They are both on my broadcaster with a weekly TV show and monthly event. They both have the same product and focus, with the same AI booking philosophy.

One of them has all my undercard youngster to build them up, with 36 workers. It has a 2-hour TV show and fills it with about 7 matches, 1 angle and a pre-show match. The Booker has an 86 booking skill.

My problem is with my women’s company. It has 24 workers with a 90-minute TV show. I have no workers having clashes with any other company and the Booker has a 65 rating. The shows are having only 10 workers on the card every show in a variety of matches with absolutely no angles.

What is going on here? I’ve brought workers across from other areas on exclusive contracts and they are not being put onto the card! The matches must be lasting 20 minutes on average. There was one show with only one 3v3 match on it!

They have been open for 2 months. I’ve tried playing around with the show lengths to no avail. It seems all but one of my workers has been on a card at some point or another, but it’s never a ‘full’ card. Ironically, my workers who have other contracts ARE getting matches, but my exclusive workers on the big money contracts aren’t. I don’t think it’s a popularity issue either since my female dojo graduates are getting match time.

Tried making both the same lengths to no avail. The only notes it gives on booking is their preference for title reign lengths.

It may be that every one of my female workers is unimportant, so they may limit the number of those on a show. I’ll edit them to be at least recognisable and see if that makes a difference. I may have created the new company with too high a pop rating for it to work.

Tried making both the same lengths to no avail. The only notes it gives on booking is their preference for title reign lengths.

It may be that every one of my female workers is unimportant, so they may limit the number of those on a show. I’ll edit them to be at least recognisable and see if that makes a difference. I may have created the new company with too high a pop rating for it to work.

That's probably your reason. Especially for TV shows. They get penalized based off their size for having unimportant workers wrestle one another. If you brought in too many unimportant workers, they're going to get left sitting there on TV shows because they aren't going to want to book unimportant versus unimportant.