Short Term Save Ideas

Hey there.

Wanted to get a conversation going about possible short term save ideas.

TEW really thrives on long term games I’d say. I really like doing watcher saves that go for years and I have one longer save I jump in and out of, but I wish I had something I could accomplish in 3-6 months game time. Gaining pop for workers or companies or performance for workers doesn’t really work that quick though so I’d love to hear what others have done.

I mostly am talking CVerse but don’t want that to stop the chat. Thanks guys.

Not sure you get much done in 3-6 months. To me it wouldn't be worth doing at all.

I was playing the invasion angle. I was planning From May 2001 - Wrestemania 19, where the invasion, and the save, would end. So, that's nearly a two year save. I don't do short terms save, but this kinda had a natural beginning and end (whenever you decide to end it). So I think for short term saves, you just to have that ONE big storyline that you're playing through.

The Slimeball Super Indy Tournament

Throw the best possible tournament you can with a created fed. No expense is too far and see how deep into the red you go. Stop playing after that so you don't have to worry about the debt or how you'll pay your workers.

Something I've wanted to do, but never got round to doing is a "Road To WrestleMania" type game, but for the C-Verse's biggest promotions. With Real World mods commonly starting at the beginning of the year, it is general easy enough to do a Road To WrestleMania, but I like the idea of simming to a few months before SWF/TCW/USPW's biggest show of the year and then picking up from there.