Popularity progress

I don’t think we have a problem increasing pop when we book our own shows. I can slowly, but steadily get somebody up to recognised then it’s a lot easier. My specific problem is I utilise development companies to get over talent up to that level then I can call them up. The dev company grows in pop too quickly compared to workers. Everybody could be on 10 pop and by the time the company has grown to 30, workers would still only be on 12/13.

I don’t think we have a problem increasing pop when we book our own shows. I can slowly, but steadily get somebody up to recognised then it’s a lot easier. My specific problem is I utilise development companies to get over talent up to that level then I can call them up. The dev company grows in pop too quickly compared to workers. Everybody could be on 10 pop and by the time the company has grown to 30, workers would still only be on 12/13.

do you have them on a big TV deal? would a smaller deal fix this? I think you can also cap them

• 2 weeks later...

Doesn't address the AI portion of the thread, but for those saying the push doesn't work period, even with users, here is my progress with dreadnought. Aside from Harry's offer, which I just got (he is 46 pop), everything displayed is Dreadnaught.

From his first non preshow match to his third last match, he got the unrecognizable note every match but one when he beat an announcer (who is the only person to complain (well, think about complaining, dreadnought gave him a nasty look and he kept his thought to himself).

Does anyone know if a 100% heel can learn to play face?

dread1.png?psid=1

• 2 weeks later...