NLG's Real World Chronicles, NLGifs Picture Pack and Loading Screens

Right ladies and gentleman, prepare for a lot of links in this first post!

TEW2020 NLGifs PICTURE PACK

This is the link for the NLGifs Picture Pack, designed to operate with the Real World Chronicles mod that Questlove and myself release every other month. The NLGifs Picture Pack currently doesn't have a banners folder, and the belts folder is a work in progress which began very recently. Those folders will be posted and updated as progress is made.

NLGifs June '21 | https://www.mediafire.com/file/2cp5jcg654bbl46/NLGifsJune21.rar/file

Real World Chronicle's latest release is June 2021, which can be found here: http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?t=544971

The next RWC release will be on August 1st, 2021.

NLG's TEW2020 Loading Screens | http://www.mediafire.com/file/gtcoigb0rgusutt/NLG%2527s_Loading_Screens.rar/file

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Radical!

Two questions:

does this already have the scandigraps addition in it or do we need to put that on?

Where to I put the loading screens? I don't think I have ever changed them before.

Nah, ScandiGraps has to be imported in. I adore our local scene, but we're NOWHERE near big enough to warrant being properly in the mod.

Thank you for continuing this mod, it's definitely my favorite of the real world mods! What workers were all added between this version and the October version? I know at least Pat McAfee was added since October, but the changelog within the file itself does not have any workers added in there, so who else was all added?

Thank you for continuing this mod, it's definitely my favorite of the real world mods! What workers were all added between this version and the October version? I know at least Pat McAfee was added since October, but the changelog within the file itself does not have any workers added in there, so who else was all added?

I don't have an exact list, however, Brian Zane was added to ROH, C4 and Wrestle Rampage had around 20 people added each, CJ Phoenix was added for PWA, Chris Charlton was added to NJPW, AEW Dark regulars Low Rider + Fuego Del Sol were added, Bu Ku Dao for MLW, and several new referees were added to the South West area of America.

I suppose that "Super Awesome Modern Picture Pack" or the Dynamic pack do not work with this? Also, I don't see the belts folder in pictures? Am I missing something here :D

The NLGifs picture folder consists of company logos, events, broadcasters and tv shows, personally I use belts from other picture packs, I can't think of any way of making a belt folder that looks very good but also looks different from what's already out there.

hey man going through some stuff now and everything's looking good, good luck with everything moving forward.

couple small DG notes (and I know DG can be hard to keep up with, especially in 2020, so I don't blame ya for missing them)

- Madoka Kikuta has to be added to the mod going by HipHop Kikuta and in the R.E.D. stable

- Add Kento Kobune as alter-ego sB Kento to R.E.D. and give him a pop boost

- Sora Fujikawa is their other trainee who debuted but he's out injured right now

- Shun Skywalker has formed his own unit with Kota Minoura (who is recognizable now), Dragon Dia, Jason Lee and another person is being added soon.

- Add the Team Boku unit with Ryo Saito, Naruki Doi, Punch Tominaga and Ryota Shimzu (under new alter-ego of Bokultimo Dragon)

- Remove KAI from the Dragon Gate Generation

- Remove Dia, Lee and Minoura from Dragon Gate Generation

- Remove Punch Tominaga from Dragon Gate Generation

- Add Yuki Yoshioka to R.E.D. under the masked gimmick of Dia Inferno

hey man going through some stuff now and everything's looking good, good luck with everything moving forward.

couple small DG notes (and I know DG can be hard to keep up with, especially in 2020, so I don't blame ya for missing them)

- Madoka Kikuta has to be added to the mod going by HipHop Kikuta and in the R.E.D. stable

- Add Kento Kobune as alter-ego sB Kento to R.E.D. and give him a pop boost

- Sora Fujikawa is their other trainee who debuted but he's out injured right now

- Shun Skywalker has formed his own unit with Kota Minoura (who is recognizable now), Dragon Dia, Jason Lee and another person is being added soon.

- Add the Team Boku unit with Ryo Saito, Naruki Doi, Punch Tominaga and Ryota Shimzu (under new alter-ego of Bokultimo Dragon)

- Remove KAI from the Dragon Gate Generation

- Remove Dia, Lee and Minoura from Dragon Gate Generation

- Remove Punch Tominaga from Dragon Gate Generation

- Add Yuki Yoshioka to R.E.D. under the masked gimmick of Dia Inferno

Fantastic, thank you, Dragon Gate goes under my radar a bit, feel free to be the resident RWC Dragon Gate news correspondent!

Fantastic, thank you, Dragon Gate goes under my radar a bit, feel free to be the resident RWC Dragon Gate news correspondent!

haha all good! I don't know if there's anyway to replicate this in TEW but Dragongate has basically thrown the "young lion" system out the window and guys in their rookie year are pinning main event vets like Masato Yoshino.