NLG's Real World Chronicles, NLGifs Picture Pack and Loading Screens

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One minor question. Any plans to include free pictures for new workers with GIF version?

I found an add on for JPG but it seems there is no such an option for GIF version

I'll make note of that, and try to get one created over the coming weeks, quite honestly that somehow hadn't even crossed my mind yet.

St. Louis Anarchy is another pretty good place to look at imo. They're one of the promotions I was thinking of putting in an Indie Expansion Pack I wanted to do (Them, Freelance, S.U.P and ECWA)

But keeping taps on one company (and possibly more if I ever get around to it) with the ScandiGraps stuff is already hard enough. lol

Don't tease me with the ability to play SUP in a TEW game, lol

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="imthebest118" data-cite="imthebest118" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="52313" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Ohhhh I misunderstood it and thought it was just picture packs but I understand now, thank you.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Can you help me please? I still don't get it</p>

<p><p>Well, first of all: good luck with the mod, hope everything goes well and we'll be here to help you.</p><p> </p><p></p><p>

Im kinda of a AEW fanboy right now and noticed some things that you might like to see. I made that txt below on the attachments to help you.</p><p><a href="<___base_url___>/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=3768" data-fileid="3768" data-fileext="txt" rel="">AEW Changes.txt</a></p></p><p><a href="<___base_url___>/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=3768" data-fileid="3768" data-fileext="txt" rel="">AEW Changes.txt</a></p>

AEW Changes.txt

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="gabrielvale" data-cite="gabrielvale" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="52313" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Well, first of all: good luck with the mod, hope everything goes well and we'll be here to help you.<p> </p><p> Im kinda of a AEW fanboy right now and noticed some things that you might like to see. I made that txt below on the attachments to help you.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Thank you very much, I've shot you a DM!</p>