[RELEASE] The YES! Mod - May 2013 BETA

A couple of months into my first save with the mod and have to say I'm very impressed BP. Can clearly see a ton of work has gone into everything including the bios that have been fun to read.

After the earlier changes, it's cool to see the joshi scene feeling alive and accurate to 2013. Io Shirai and Threedom are putting on quality matches on every show for the AI, which is very much what was starting to happen around this period. I'm booking Sendai Girls and Meiko is pulling good ratings against everybody, again realistic for the time.

Will try to keep a list of any other potential things to look at, but thus far very very impressed!

Not wrong. I've just made it to the end of 2013 and Io has carried my half-assed booking pretty far. Female wrestler of the year and responsible for 8 of my top 10 matches (And as a bonus the top 3 all also involved Kairi with my MOTY being a straight 1v1 between the two... Which I admittedly intended as a throwaway title defence for Io en-route to a blowoff match between Io and Nanae.)

Anyways, just a few observations I've made (Not that I'm necessarily the best person to ask):

- I feel like "100% Babyface" doesn't suit Azumi. She has had a few solid showings as a "cocky brat" heel.

- Emi Sakura only appeared once in STARDOM - a 15 minute draw against Nanae Takahashi in May 2013. Might be worthwhile to update her contract to reflect that.

- Starting Stable for STARDOM: Kimura Monster-gun (Kyoko Kimura, Alpha Female, Hailey Hatred and Christina von Eerie.)

- Ayesha Raymond, Hudson Envy, Dragonita and Kaitlin Diamond should be set to be able to work in Japan

And finally, I'd like to thank Bigpapa42 and everyone else who has worked on this mod, it's already looking incredibly fleshed out and I can't wait to see how your final vision of it comes off.

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He was holding back in unimportant matches back then too

Of course, for the touring show like all the wrestlers, and it's something that the game take into account already when you choose the correct intent for the show. If you add it to Nakamura, you can add it to all the japanese wrestlers (in fact to every wrestlers in the world).

Of course, for the touring show like all the wrestlers, and it's something that the game take into account already when you choose the correct intent for the show. If you add it to Nakamura, you can add it to all the japanese wrestlers (in fact to every wrestlers in the world).

No, not just for touring matches. There was a long time period during his IC runs where he clearly was just going through the motions. It just happens that if one of the most charismatic workers around simply goes throught the motion, it's still quite entertaining. There still was a clear difference of his performances between WK, G1 matches and the performances of less important shows

Welp in 7 weeks of game time with WWE, we’ve fallen to Medium. WWE Payback was a flop at 72 Overall. Jericho vs Orton for the World title ME, and the crowd burned out during the match, even with a cool down prior.

Planning on unifying the titles earlier than real life at MITB PPV

No, not just for touring matches. There was a long time period during his IC runs where he clearly was just going through the motions. It just happens that if one of the most charismatic workers around simply goes throught the motion, it's still quite entertaining. There still was a clear difference of his performances between WK, G1 matches and the performances of less important shows

Ok, I didn't know that he was like that in NJPW at that point too.

I have to say that reading some of the positive responses has me feeling warm and fuzzy and validated.

One thing that has been mentioned a couple of times is adding in more "old" tag teams. Not current active ones but past ones. So if you think of any that are missing like Edge & Christian, please post em!

I'm uploading the updates and will post those soon.

Loving the mod so far, BP. One little thing I noticed: LuFisto is set as male.

Otherwise, looks awesome. I love the work you did on the bios in particular.

She has been corrected.

Thanks! The bios have been fun to write but I've gotten lazier as the mod progressed. I've also been adding workers I know less about and many that are yet-to-debut, which generally don't have a ton of info to include.

This mod is absolutely fantastic. The best real life mod out on 2020, I have been having a blast with this. Half of a year in TNA game, been so screwed with backstage problems and hulksters, now everything looks brighter except for my money. This mod is pure joy and very well balanced.

I rarely play a WWE game in TEW but this seems like one I could have a joyful WWE run. Can't wait for update. Been writing up few fixes but I see those have been told already lol (like missing tag teams, double brands etc)

Thank you, kind sir.

TNA is definitely supposed to be pretty challenging. I was hoping to be able to balance TNA so that the AI maybe didn't always succeed, but that seems tough to pull off. But for a human booker, the intent is to push into making some hard decisions about the backstage and the finances. Some of the contracts are a bit inflated for that reason.

A couple of months into my first save with the mod and have to say I'm very impressed BP. Can clearly see a ton of work has gone into everything including the bios that have been fun to read.

After the earlier changes, it's cool to see the joshi scene feeling alive and accurate to 2013. Io Shirai and Threedom are putting on quality matches on every show for the AI, which is very much what was starting to happen around this period. I'm booking Sendai Girls and Meiko is pulling good ratings against everybody, again realistic for the time.

Will try to keep a list of any other potential things to look at, but thus far very very impressed!

Much much appreciated. As I've mentioned to you, joshi isn't the strongest area of knowledge for me but I was keen to make it feel vibrant and full.

There are a LOAD of future joshi workers that still have to go into the data. Hopefully that makes the scene even more fun and full.

Missing workers and missing veterans who could be road agents is something I'm keen to add to all game areas but especially for joshi.

Not wrong. I've just made it to the end of 2013 and Io has carried my half-assed booking pretty far. Female wrestler of the year and responsible for 8 of my top 10 matches (And as a bonus the top 3 all also involved Kairi with my MOTY being a straight 1v1 between the two... Which I admittedly intended as a throwaway title defence for Io en-route to a blowoff match between Io and Nanae.)

Anyways, just a few observations I've made (Not that I'm necessarily the best person to ask):

- I feel like "100% Babyface" doesn't suit Azumi. She has had a few solid showings as a "cocky brat" heel.

- Emi Sakura only appeared once in STARDOM - a 15 minute draw against Nanae Takahashi in May 2013. Might be worthwhile to update her contract to reflect that.

- Starting Stable for STARDOM: Kimura Monster-gun (Kyoko Kimura, Alpha Female, Hailey Hatred and Christina von Eerie.)

- Ayesha Raymond, Hudson Envy, Dragonita and Kaitlin Diamond should be set to be able to work in Japan

And finally, I'd like to thank Bigpapa42 and everyone else who has worked on this mod, it's already looking incredibly fleshed out and I can't wait to see how your final vision of it comes off.

Thanks and much appreciated.

I've added the tweaks in and look forward to anything more you notice. Glad you are enjoying!

Nakamura in 2013 isn't a Canny Operator, he didn't go to WWE until 2016. At this moment of his career he's still the King of Strong Style and a NJPW guy.

He was holding back in unimportant matches back then too

While a ton of workers can do the "canny operator" technique to some extent, Nakamura had a rep among fans even back then. I'm not a puro expert by any means, but I've heard / read it mentioned in several places. I honestly meant to have the Attribute on him before it was suggested. Like any attribute, however, if it turn out to be problematic in testing, it can be adjusted. Realism matters.... but so does gameplay.

Welp in 7 weeks of game time with WWE, we’ve fallen to Medium. WWE Payback was a flop at 72 Overall. Jericho vs Orton for the World title ME, and the crowd burned out during the match, even with a cool down prior.

Planning on unifying the titles earlier than real life at MITB PPV

Sounds fun! The WWE don't have THAT much wiggle room. I don't love that but having the company popularity that much higher in the US means that they don't have any Major Stars unless the worker popularity goes up, which means re-scaling and making things (theoretically) easier.

Update Posted - Beta Version 0.02

I have updated both of the links on the main page. The data is updated with all the changes and tweaks people have suggested, plus a few additional workers. The picture pack has the added cuts for those workers.

The biggest reason I'm updating is to hopefully get rid of the brands doubling issue some are seeing in the WWE. As I mentioned, Adam checked the master version of the data and it appears the issue isn't present in this, so if you delete the first version of the beta and download this one, it should get rid of it.

If it doesn't... well, you an get into the editor and that fixes the error, but since Adam isn't sure why it would still be appealing when my version of the data doesn't have it, it can be probably be reported and sent to him. And as mentioned, if its happening to you but you are using an unpatched version of the game or are not in Admin mode, those could be the reason.

Sounds fun! The WWE don't have THAT much wiggle room. I don't love that but having the company popularity that much higher in the US means that they don't have any Major Stars unless the worker popularity goes up, which means re-scaling and making things (theoretically) easier.

I hear ya. Yea I’m not sure exactly where they started 7 weeks back, but right around borderline medium is probably right. Just now I can get momentum on my side going forward into this “cool down” period and recover strong hopefully.

I also started the game with extreme variance as I like to shake things up

Those belts have been corrected. Keep an eye for any more. And I will be adding more retired belts going forward but lineages take awhile and I'd rather not focus on that yet. Do need to finish out the lineages of the active belts in the data sometime soon, however.

Sorry if this has been answered before. But, are you set on this picture pack for the mod? I just started it and a lot of the WWE roster is much newer pictures. To name a few Matt Sydal aka Evan Bourne and Kofi Kingston. I have a very large picture collection that I've built over the years from other mods and my own cuts I could give you. They are KYKY though and I don't know how you feel about that.

Answering this here instead of the Hype thread. I'm pretty married to the Organic style pic pack at this point, but it is definitely still a work in progress. Its been assembled from a number of sources (SAMPP, nGo, Forlan, all with permission) and I've cut quite a few myself as well. I've also poached a few cuts from Steesh's 2010 pack, but many of those are also not date correct either for this mod.

So yes, I am aware that some worker cuts are not from 2013. I'd prefer if they were but I honestly haven't wanted to dedicate a huge volume of time to finding cuttable images that work for cutting, and then cutting them. The cutting them part isn't painful or time consuming, but finding them can be. Even with pretty well known workers, it can be tough to track down the specific year for images and then lots of year-appropriate images aren't particularly cuttable (image size and quality, angle, action vs promo shot, etc).

Now if someone wants to compile a list of workers that could use a more year-correct pic, that would be fine. I can keep that list and try to tackle it somewhere the road. If that list was to include cuttable images, that would be far more preferable and easier to address. I can either cut them or recruit someone to cut them. But I'm a bit picky about the cuts to use as I'd probably honestly have workers like Bourne and Kofi have good, clean, clear cuts that are a bit too new than a year-appropriate cut that is blurry or fuzzy because the original image is lesser quality or an action pic. I've already had to cut quite a few poor quality images because the worker is fairly obscure and there is literally only one image I could dig up so its not like that is completely out of place in the mod, but I would prefer to avoid it where possible.

What am I even working on? Funny you should ask! I was just thinking I should update what still needs to be done and where I am with it.

• Community Feedback - trying to integrate this as provided
  • Active Workers - really not sure how many missing active workers there are. There is one one roster I need to fill out (Florida Underground Wrestling) and probably quite a few others I could add. My list is only about 20 names long but I imagine there will be suggestions of missing workers for awhile
  • Future Workers - several hundred to go. HWRP's list is about 40 workers long at this point and my list is 240 workers, with some overlap between the two lists. I'm sure there will be many more. Don't feel like I need to have every yet-to-debut worker in the data for a full release but I definitely want more than we currently have.
  • Current Companies - this is equally about tweaking and missing data. There may still be some companies than need product tweaks and quite a few that could use financial tweaks (too many really indies start with several hundred K in the bank, which was required for survival on TEW 2016). I'm sure some are missing starting storylines, or could use more starting storylines than they currently have, or missing stables, etc. Completing the bios is something that I do need to complete.
  • Title Lineages - there are six companies that I know if that need lineages completed for at least some of their belts. Unfortunately, two of them are OVW and WWC, companies with long histories and lots of champions. So it takes awhile to get through them. WWC's lineages are truly painful. Would be easier if I wasn't trying to the # of defenses where possible. But I would like to have all of these completed before a full release. There are also a handful of alliance belts, with some more to add, that almost all need lineages. That's a bit less of a priority
  • Retired Belts & Lineages - I've been adding some inactive belts for both active and inactive companies, but have mostly skipped the lineages for now. Quite a few more I could add but these are just added detail, not required, so wouldn't hold up a full release for finish more belts or the lineages.
  • Images for Belts - many belts are missing cuts, or using cuts of a different type. While I would like to address this, its not a priority.
  • Future Belts - I held off on adding these for active companies as there isn't an ideal way to add them - active means they will be won and defended right away, retired means they won't. Can't really set them to be a future belt. But I will try to add more of them
  • Agers - not a requirement for release
  • Future Companies - need to do before release. Future companies aren't really polished and detailed. There are also some missing ones I could add.
  • User Characters - I have a list of some additions ones but not a priority
  • Free Pics - I got the first batch in, which is my own pack. There are additional packs (that others have released but I'm renaming) as well as renders that I will add over time. Not a priority.
  • Hall of Fame & Hall of Immortals - would like to address this before release. There are missing HoF cuts that will be needed, but entries need to be created.
  • Venues - the venue pack needs to be cleaned up a bit, as the regions revamp has messed it up a bit
  • Narratives - still need to add some narratives for company name changes, logo changes, broadcaster changes, and a few other similar issues
  • Testing - still need to do more testing. An area I have yet to look at really is the skill level and development of yet-to-debut workers. Anyone running test sims, please keep an eye on this and report anything notable, positive or negative.

What am I even working on? Funny you should ask! I was just thinking I should update what still needs to be done and where I am with it.

• Community Feedback - trying to integrate this as provided
  • Active Workers - really not sure how many missing active workers there are. There is one one roster I need to fill out (Florida Underground Wrestling) and probably quite a few others I could add. My list is only about 20 names long but I imagine there will be suggestions of missing workers for awhile
  • Future Workers - several hundred to go. HWRP's list is about 40 workers long at this point and my list is 240 workers, with some overlap between the two lists. I'm sure there will be many more. Don't feel like I need to have every yet-to-debut worker in the data for a full release but I definitely want more than we currently have.
  • Current Companies - this is equally about tweaking and missing data. There may still be some companies than need product tweaks and quite a few that could use financial tweaks (too many really indies start with several hundred K in the bank, which was required for survival on TEW 2016). I'm sure some are missing starting storylines, or could use more starting storylines than they currently have, or missing stables, etc. Completing the bios is something that I do need to complete.
  • Title Lineages - there are six companies that I know if that need lineages completed for at least some of their belts. Unfortunately, two of them are OVW and WWC, companies with long histories and lots of champions. So it takes awhile to get through them. WWC's lineages are truly painful. Would be easier if I wasn't trying to the # of defenses where possible. But I would like to have all of these completed before a full release. There are also a handful of alliance belts, with some more to add, that almost all need lineages. That's a bit less of a priority
  • Retired Belts & Lineages - I've been adding some inactive belts for both active and inactive companies, but have mostly skipped the lineages for now. Quite a few more I could add but these are just added detail, not required, so wouldn't hold up a full release for finish more belts or the lineages.
  • Images for Belts - many belts are missing cuts, or using cuts of a different type. While I would like to address this, its not a priority.
  • Future Belts - I held off on adding these for active companies as there isn't an ideal way to add them - active means they will be won and defended right away, retired means they won't. Can't really set them to be a future belt. But I will try to add more of them
  • Agers - not a requirement for release
  • Future Companies - need to do before release. Future companies aren't really polished and detailed. There are also some missing ones I could add.
  • User Characters - I have a list of some additions ones but not a priority
  • Free Pics - I got the first batch in, which is my own pack. There are additional packs (that others have released but I'm renaming) as well as renders that I will add over time. Not a priority.
  • Hall of Fame & Hall of Immortals - would like to address this before release. There are missing HoF cuts that will be needed, but entries need to be created.
  • Venues - the venue pack needs to be cleaned up a bit, as the regions revamp has messed it up a bit
  • Narratives - still need to add some narratives for company name changes, logo changes, broadcaster changes, and a few other similar issues
  • Testing - still need to do more testing. An area I have yet to look at really is the skill level and development of yet-to-debut workers. Anyone running test sims, please keep an eye on this and report anything notable, positive or negative.

I have done two test sims up to January 2017, and now I make a list of various fixes, some have already been said like titles for wwe, there a few others for new japan, noah. Then there's some suggestions.

The big thing that don't seem to work is with some broadcasters and broadcasting deals (the way the finance part is balance in TEW 2020 don't help modders, so it's a point where you have to be careful even if I don't think it's possible to 100% fixed this).

I will try to send you this by mail for sunday (I have to motivate myself, but sometimes I just want to stop with TEW 20 because I'm too disappointed, but it's the only game that propose this type of experience, so no choice).

2CW (Squared Circle Wrestling)

If you ever need any info about workers who worked for 2CW (Squared Circle Wrestling) at the time, let me know. They were the local company here in my area and I am more than willing to help. I see that you have them as "Anti-Establishment Hardcore" whereas I think I'd give them a more balanced product. I'd equate them more to a PWG type company than a CZW/ECW type company. :)

Loving the data, I personally cannot wait for this data to be released fully. A real transitional period for pro wrestling.

First thing I have noticed is that, at the most you have disregarded India in peoples popularity, however there are a handful of wrestlers who have high popularity in India. This leaves a real imbalance in the game.

Most wrestlers have a set popularity throughout the USA, (unless they are more over in a certain region) however Lesnar seems to have a different popularity in each region in the USA - very random.

I think Cena & Hogan should see an increase in popularity, apart from The Rock these two are definitely the most recognizable and (arguably) popular wrestlers on the game.

Sting is the most popular active wrestler in TNA however I would argue Jeff Hardy & Angle much more popular and bigger draws at this stage.

A few 90s legends have quite high popularity compared to other active names in the wrestling world who are much more popular and bigger draws - DDP, Kevin Nash, Arn Anderson, Road Warrior Animal, Ricky Steamboat, Sgt Slaughter & Ted DiBiase Sr.. I understand all these can be classed as subjective.

OVW title histories/champions seem to be have left out.

Women of Honor title seems to be active however didn't come into place until 2017.

Keep up the good work mate!

- Personally I've changed WWE's product to Classic Sports Entertainment, the first show in May IRL they had 4 matches go over 10 minutes. The current product would penalize them for having those long of matches.

Good choice. Honestly, any of the family-friendly SE products would do pretty well for the WWE. Not sure if you saw a page or two ago, but I mentioned (and added it to the Read Me) that if running the WWE, changing the product is highly recommended.

The starting product was selected partly as it still fits the WWE model (mostly) but seemed to mitigate the AI grades just slightly. Its hard to get the AI to book less than ideally and I didn't want to nerf the WWE talent in terms of skills or popularity. But I also didn't want to see 5-10 100 matches within the second half of 2013, let alone beyond. so the product choice was a compromise. But for anyone wanting to book the WWE, definitely a good idea to switch it.

If you ever need any info about workers who worked for 2CW (Squared Circle Wrestling) at the time, let me know. They were the local company here in my area and I am more than willing to help. I see that you have them as "Anti-Establishment Hardcore" whereas I think I'd give them a more balanced product. I'd equate them more to a PWG type company than a CZW/ECW type company. :)

Well that's interesting. One of the things I've been doing over the past few days is going through the list of companies to add bios. I've also been checking the products of each company. And I just did 2CW. I'll adjust the product for sure. Anything else you spot with the, please let me know.

One thing I've noticed is that a lot of wrestlers change their wrestling style to comedy (Jimmy Jacobs and Mark Briscoe just did it in my game)

That's... weird.

Loving the data, I personally cannot wait for this data to be released fully. A real transitional period for pro wrestling.

First thing I have noticed is that, at the most you have disregarded India in peoples popularity, however there are a handful of wrestlers who have high popularity in India. This leaves a real imbalance in the game.

Most wrestlers have a set popularity throughout the USA, (unless they are more over in a certain region) however Lesnar seems to have a different popularity in each region in the USA - very random.

I think Cena & Hogan should see an increase in popularity, apart from The Rock these two are definitely the most recognizable and (arguably) popular wrestlers on the game.

Sting is the most popular active wrestler in TNA however I would argue Jeff Hardy & Angle much more popular and bigger draws at this stage.

A few 90s legends have quite high popularity compared to other active names in the wrestling world who are much more popular and bigger draws - DDP, Kevin Nash, Arn Anderson, Road Warrior Animal, Ricky Steamboat, Sgt Slaughter & Ted DiBiase Sr.. I understand all these can be classed as subjective.

OVW title histories/champions seem to be have left out.

Women of Honor title seems to be active however didn't come into place until 2017.

Keep up the good work mate!

Thanks!

Popularity balancing is a work in progress. I've been tweaking things but I'm loathe to tweak too quickly because it can unbalance things. I've probably mentioned this before but the popularity is meant to emulate the "cascading" popularity of the CV, at least with workers who would be globally known. I've tried to take into account level of popularity a company has in an outside area due to the TV deals, etc, but that gets awfully hard to differentiate.

One of the aspects of balancing has been what "feels" accurate and what works in the game. So guys like Cena, Lesnar, Punk... honestly most of the top of the WWE card and a lot of TNA guys... they started out 5-10 points higher but have gradually been nerfed to keep from over-grading. There is also the dynamic of how workers "draw" for one company versus another - Hogan didn't move the needle for TNA at this point. And too high of popularity for him turns him into a "cheat worker" for TNA that the AI just uses to get really strong angle grades every show and inflate show grades, etc.

The inconsistency with worker popularity in India is down to the conversion process. The vast majority of workers for bigger companies were created when this was still on TEW16, where there was no India as a region. So if someone should have some popularity there and doesn't, it wasn't added after the conversion process. Just got missed and because it doesn't seem to have a big gameplay impact, I haven't taken the time to specifically address it yet.

For the "legends" workers, its definitely hard to balance things. Lots of them get a nostalgia pop but wouldn't necessarily move the need for a company as a full-time presence. But I erred on the high side for most of them because they mostly are retired so it doesn't hurt, and it allows them to be a bit more useful to someone as an authority figure or manager, without (hopefully) being a "cheat worker".

I will take a look at the ones mentioned (and any others pointed out), but just figured I would explain the thought process if they aren't changed, or only changed a little. Bigger changes - especially for active workers in a big company - would require a bit of testing to see what impact a popularity bump has.

OVW title lineages are ongoing. Literally working on the tag titles lineage today... and hating on companies that pass belts around every six weeks lol

The ROH women's title is a bit of a game issue. I created it since I had a cut and was going to leave it inactive (retired), but then the AI just creates a different one. Or if they don't create one, the real one doesn't get activated at any point either. So its kinda inaccurate any which way, unfortunately.

"Well that's interesting. One of the things I've been doing over the past few days is going through the list of companies to add bios. I've also been checking the products of each company. And I just did 2CW. I'll adjust the product for sure. Anything else you spot with the, please let me know."

The workers I see that you're missing that were a big part of 2CW around this time are Cheech (yes, the same Cheech that was in the tag team of Cheech and Cloudy), Jay Freddie who is similar to an Eddie Edwards type wrestler and has had some matches in Beyond, and Nick Ando (who did a Gilligan's Island Captain gimmick and had a few reigns as 2CW Champ in 2014 and 15. He's kind of more of a brawler type.), Guero Loco/Loca Vida (a luchador from Mexico.......NY who had been in 2cw since the Beginning), Steve McKenzie (a kinda generic dude, but a 2CW original. Makes up the Electric Dream Machine with Guero Loco), Bin Hamin (who is mostly a manager, but has an occasional match. Uses an Arab American/Hacker gimmick, definitely a brawler. Not great in ring), and Slyck Wagner Brown who is another guy that has appeared in 2CW since 2006. He's a good wrestler and could be a good trainer, because that's what he seems to do now. He was trained by Killer Kowalski. And in the Title history for 2CW, Isys Ephex who starts off the current mod won the title from Kevin Steen on 4/19/2013. The game doesn't recognize a date for that title reign starting. :) Other than that, great job with the 2CW section of the mod. I'm having a blast with it.

<p>Been watching WWE shows from 2013 as a reminder of what was happening in the company around that time and I think Randy Orton should be a face at the start of this mod. He was turned on by Big Show at Wrestlemania and feuded with him then started teaming with Kane and Daniel Bryan against the Shield. He turned heel at SummerSlam when he cashed-in on Bryan and joined the Authority.</p><p> </p><p>

Also the starting date for the Shield is listed as November 2013 instead of November 2012</p>

Quick Monday afternoon update...

-up to 2521 workers

-OVW title histories are done. I now officially hate any company that does endless 2 week title reigns

-speaking of which.... still several WWC belts to do. They scare me. They have like 200 entries. That's a lot. And probably over 200 because they vacate the belts a whole whole whole lot.

-the alliance titles all need to be taken care of but I'm less concerned about those lineages.

-got some good feedback on New Japan and TNA that has been added

-will be adding in some more retired belts. Lineages for those can come later

-hope to keep making progress on the companies (bios, product checks, etc) and adding more workers

-open to suggestions for more future companies to add. the one already in the data include AEW, Lucha Underground, Lucha Libre Elite, Seadlinning, GCW and OTT. Will be probably adding Defy. Looking for other ideas as well. Might not get added until down the road, but.... suggest away.

The workers I see that you're missing that were a big part of 2CW around this time are Cheech (yes, the same Cheech that was in the tag team of Cheech and Cloudy), Jay Freddie who is similar to an Eddie Edwards type wrestler and has had some matches in Beyond, and Nick Ando (who did a Gilligan's Island Captain gimmick and had a few reigns as 2CW Champ in 2014 and 15. He's kind of more of a brawler type.), Guero Loco/Loca Vida (a luchador from Mexico.......NY who had been in 2cw since the Beginning), Steve McKenzie (a kinda generic dude, but a 2CW original. Makes up the Electric Dream Machine with Guero Loco), Bin Hamin (who is mostly a manager, but has an occasional match. Uses an Arab American/Hacker gimmick, definitely a brawler. Not great in ring), and Slyck Wagner Brown who is another guy that has appeared in 2CW since 2006. He's a good wrestler and could be a good trainer, because that's what he seems to do now. He was trained by Killer Kowalski. And in the Title history for 2CW, Isys Ephex who starts off the current mod won the title from Kevin Steen on 4/19/2013. The game doesn't recognize a date for that title reign starting. :) Other than that, great job with the 2CW section of the mod. I'm having a blast with it.

Good to hear you are enjoying and appreciate the feedback. I've added the workers to the list of to-add workers and should have them in the data before too long.

Been watching WWE shows from 2013 as a reminder of what was happening in the company around that time and I think Randy Orton should be a face at the start of this mod. He was turned on by Big Show at Wrestlemania and feuded with him then started teaming with Kane and Daniel Bryan against the Shield. He turned heel at SummerSlam when he cashed-in on Bryan and joined the Authority.

Also the starting date for the Shield is listed as November 2013 instead of November 2012

Good catch. I will adjust Randy. And I think I corrected The Shield already but will double-check.

As for the previously mentioned observation about workers switching to comedy, not something I've noticed. Could be a bug or a just a random coincidence. But definitely weird.

Yeah I've noticed wrestlers becoming Comedy Wrestlers too. I have a sim that went to 2027 in the first beta and about 100+ wrestlers are Comedy Wrestlers.

I think the "Plays Comedy Well" attribute is the reasoning behind it since it seems like all of the wrestlers on the list have it.