Update 3.0.32 with list of fixes starting in 3.0.26

******************************************************************************************************************

Version 3.0.32: http://www.fbbgames.com/FBPB3Update3032.exe

******************************************************************************************************************

Updates:

Changes:

Fixes:

*Fixed a bug that caused error 9 when viewing the watch list.

*Fixed a bug that caused the depth chart screen to open until you move the mouse off of the depth chart button

*Fixed a bug that prevented deleted emails from being saved correctly when exporting a team file

*Fixed a bug that placed different players on the draft list when removing a player from the draft list

*Fixed a bug that caused training settings to not save to the correct player

*Fixed a bug that caused invalid offers in year 2 of a FA contract to not reset to the max raise from year 1 when manually entering the contract.

*Fixed a bug that could cause the game to hang when processing coach offers.

Version 3.0.31: http://www.fbbgames.com/FBPB3Update3030.exe

Updates:

Changes:

Fixes:

*Fixed a rounding error that caused raises in a max contract offer to be $1 too high preventing the contract from being submitted based on the listed max salaries.

Version 3.0.30: http://www.fbbgames.com/FBPB3Update3030.exe

Updates:

Changes:

Fixes:

*Fixed a bug that prevented the option to select a new city when proposing an arena

Version 3.0.29: http://www.fbbgames.com/FBPB3Update3029.exe

Updates:

*adding this to the custommods.ini file in the save directly will disable player development during camps:

[Options]

Runcamps=0

Changes:

*adjusted criteria for when a team is allowed to move cities to not require a failed stadium vote.

Fixes:

*Fixed an error when using output MDB when division names were blank

*Fixed an error when using output MDB when player award length was too long

Version 3.0.28: http://www.fbbgames.com/FBPB3Update3028.exe

Updates:

Changes:

Fixes:

*Fixed an error when using output MDB when division names were blank

Version 3.0.27: http://www.fbbgames.com/FBPB3Update3027.exe

Updates:

Changes:

Fixes:

*Fixed a bug when determining the number of games left in the season in the projected luxury tax calculation

*Fixed issue with saving DLG lineups using team exports.

Version 3.0.26: http://www.fbbgames.com/FBPB3Update3026.exe

Updates:

*Included updated 2014-2015 historical database file.

*Added 2015 season roster file

*Updated historical league structures through 2015 (full install only)

Changes:

*Added the option to import retired players into the league history when using the historical league format.

*Added the option to import player career stats when starting with a CSV player file rather than the historical database.

*Added limited PBP option

*Added the option to view the current box score while coaching a game.

*Adjusted DPOY criteria to make it possible for perimeter players to win.

*Contract offers can only decrease by the amount of the max raise each year.

*Added the option to have players imported from the historical database with fictional names instead.

*Retired player stats will be imported when using a historical league.

*Added MDB output for all retired players from the league

*Added MDB output for all retired staff from the league

*Added option under league options to set the maxiumum number of players imported from an FBCB draft file

Fixes:

*Luxury tax calculations should not include staff salaries paid.

*Fixed projected luxury tax not being calculated properly

*Fixed allowing games to be simmed from the playoff bracket screen when not logged in as commish.

*Fixed more issues with sorting in team stats when using non US number formats.

*Fixed possibility for SG and PG position to swap when the SG was the higher rated PG but the PG was not eligible to play SG.

*Fixed issues with both the determination of cohesion and the development of cohesion.

*Fixed error 9 that could occur when importing team exports.

*SeasonStats table in MDB output should display the correct Games Started.

*Fixed a bug that could cause cpu set ticket prices to be negative in some circumstances.

*Fixed an error 9 that could occur due to adding leagues to an active save.

*Rookie options should be assigned to the correct seasons after editing a player in the current league editor.

*Rewrote FTP component to eliminate issues with invalid team exports getting uploaded.

*added code to prevent a bug that could cause double stats to get recorded at the end of a game.

*Draft pool players shouldn't be a year younger if you import a draft file after advancing past the offseason period.

*Coaches should not be created with a blank name.

*Rewrote code that tracks declined options in team exports.

*Max raise should be correctly applied to contracts below max contracts

*Fixed a bug that could cause the higher seed to have home advantage in the playoffs when both teams had the same record.

*Fixed a bug that caused stats to not save for players after a trade if the depth chart was not updated prior to the game.

*html folder for coaches should not be capitalized when created.

*Eliminated some randomization in how players view FA offers that haven't changed.

*Fixed serveral error 6's that could occur due to transactions.

*Added warnings if the game detects possible corruption in team exports

• 3 weeks later...

<p>HR - our league's DC FTP isn't working now after this 3.0.32 update. Any tips?</p><p> </p><p>

Do all of us need to do the update before it works?</p><p> </p><p>

I think I updated before the rest and am trying to pull down their updated teamfiles.</p>

Can we assume that this update includes all previous updates? Or should we install the previous updates before installing this one?

The version of FBPB that I am playing now is 3.0.18.

Do we need to start a new save after installing this one? Or will our ongoing games be ok?

• 4 weeks later...
this should all previous updates and I would expect your on-going save to be ok. If you are concerned you can backup the FPBP3.exe file to a different folder temporarily while you verify it's all ok

Thank you, Scott.

I installed the update, and when I launch the game now it shows that I'm on version 3.0.32. But when I tried to start a new career with the 2015 season, only 4 leagues are available, none of them more recent than 2012.

I tried to insert an image of my screen, but can't figure out how to do it. The insert image button does not work.

It would be wonderful if rosters could be updated to the 2020/21 season. Here in Cleveland we have several interesting young players that I would love to play around with. You could even charge for the roster update. This company is pretty much it in terms of text-based basketball management sims. There is another company that produces a basketball management sim, but their screens are too cluttered and some of the fonts they use are just too difficult for my 63 year old eyes to read. This game, on the other hand, has a nice, clean interface, realistic stats, and is easy on the eye. It lets me do all the things I want to do in this type of game.