AI Contracts Question

On multiple occasions now when I'm competing with AI-run companies over signing workers, the worker in question will insist that they cannot work house shows (or B shows, or whatever), and yet I can see that the contract they're strongly considering from the other company has them available for anything and everything.

Do AI companies just ignore this part of the contract? Do they even run house shows, behind the scenes? It's fine if it doesn't actually do anything on their end, it's just irritating if I have these restrictions but the AI doesn't, and I'm trying to sweeten the pot to get them to accept my offer.

While I'm on the subject, why does a worker refuse to consider signing with me because I'm too small, but be willing to entertain an offer from an AI company that's the same size (and actually has slightly less popularity in every area)?

What's the other company's prestige and momentum? What is the negotiating skill of the owner? There are variables to it.

On multiple occasions now when I'm competing with AI-run companies over signing workers, the worker in question will insist that they cannot work house shows (or B shows, or whatever), and yet I can see that the contract they're strongly considering from the other company has them available for anything and everything.

Do AI companies just ignore this part of the contract? Do they even run house shows, behind the scenes? It's fine if it doesn't actually do anything on their end, it's just irritating if I have these restrictions but the AI doesn't, and I'm trying to sweeten the pot to get them to accept my offer.

AI runs house shows starting at medium. Are they offering more money than you? What's your negotiating skill? If they're better negotiators they might be better at negotiating and getting people to agree to deals. Workers who don't want to work house shows/minor shows will consider it for more money or for a more convincing person.

What's the other company's prestige and momentum? What is the negotiating skill of the owner? There are variables to it.

They company in question has less prestige and momentum. I'm not sure how the negotiating ability of an AI owner is calculated vs. my own user stats.

But if there are other variables involved, then shouldn't the worker say that I'm not prestigious enough, or whatever the issue is, instead of too small?

AI runs house shows starting at medium. Are they offering more money than you? What's your negotiating skill? If they're better negotiators they might be better at negotiating and getting people to agree to deals. Workers who don't want to work house shows/minor shows will consider it for more money or for a more convincing person.

My experience has been that the worker refuses to work house shows for me for literally any amount of money, bonuses, or other perks that I offer, claiming that they cannot take the physical toll. But then they don't seem to have this restriction when an AI company makes them an offer.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Exeter" data-cite="Exeter" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="52697" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>They company in question has less prestige and momentum. I'm not sure how the negotiating ability of an AI owner is calculated vs. my own user stats.<p> </p><p> But if there are other variables involved, then shouldn't the worker say that I'm not prestigious enough, or whatever the issue is, instead of too small?</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> My experience has been that the worker refuses to work house shows for me <em>for literally any amount of money, bonuses, or other perks that I offer,</em> claiming that they cannot take the physical toll. But then they don't seem to have this restriction when an AI company makes them an offer.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Its an issue with the game, i tried to sign Undertaker ftom the WWE he would only agree to work PPVs because of his physical condition, at 300k per month, i backed out. He then re-signs with the AI run WWE to work any shows.</p>