[Hype] The Summer of Punk Mod

The Summer of Punk

0ba3bbbc8a327838e861f79d0589ab62_crop_north.jpg

Not much needs to be said about this time period, it's the time period most have been crying out for and it's almost here!

The mod will start in June 2011, shortly before Punk became the #1 contender for the WWE Championship.

* Credits

Captain Charisma for his October Real World Mod for TEW 2010

TheWho for his aewsome title belt pic pack

BOOOM!

do you have Genadi's permission?! :)

I think that he does, I hope I'm partially to thank because when I saw that Gaz said he got permission from Genadi for the Art of War mod I mentioned that a lot of us are hyped and have been hyped for the Summer of Punk mod for a long while although I don't care if I'm partially to thank because this is amazing, thanks to both Gaz & Genadi for finally putting this out! This has been in the works for years and to see that it's finally happening is amazing!

How fare are you jumping out in the indie/indie-adjacent Japanese scene? this time was really the beginning of a hot period, with DDT and DG starting big pushes and before NOAH and AJPW had hit the complete dregs.

I going as far as I can go. The mod will feature 12 Japanese companies:

AJPW

BJW

DG

DDT

Ice Ribbon

Kaientai Dojo

M-Pro

NJPW

Osaka

NOAH

ZERO1

SMASH

Captain Charisma is the absolute GOAT, with every game I always wish he would return. So excited to see this dude, if anyone can do it, its you!

He was/IS!

Cheers bud, the longest thing is going to be the picture pack, not decided on a style yet but shouldnt take too long to complete.

Looking forward to this. Really appreciate how much you've contributed to TEW2020, Gaz.

Cheers mate.

Update: Im 50% of the way through taking ghe titles back to June but then i want to go through and change the format of the lineage dates to the ingame style of Wk 4, May 2002 etc as they are currently in a proper date format (Dont worry there is only 4400 to do :D). Hoping to have the titles and lineages finished today. Then im moving on to the rosters.

This mod has nothing to do with Genadi. As far as i am aware he has never released a version of his Summer of Punk.

This is a conversion of Captain Charisma's October real world mod from TEW 2010.

you are absolutely right ... i was a little 'confused thru euphoria' :D

i still hope, you can get his permission for some other mods ... the art of war and new blood rising would be the answers to all my dreams!!! :D

Oh so you don't have his permission and it's just a conversion of a different mod, I see. Still awesome though! I personally only got into TEW back when 2016 came out, I was still in elementary school actually (I'm now in 11th grade) so playing a mod that was originally made by Captain Charisma who's regarded as a legendary modder will certainly be a fun experience and Gaz, you're brilliant.