Jack In The Box - The Jack Griffith Story

[CENTER][img]http://img478.imageshack.us/img478/5710/jackgriffith7no.jpg[/img] [b]Jack in the Box[/b] [i]The Jack Griffith Story[/i] ......... ......... [b]Popularity[/b] USA: C+(C- in Great Lakes) CANADA: F(E in Ontario) MEXICO: F JAPAN: F UK: D EUROPE: F [b]Skills[/b] [color=red]Rumble Skills[/color] Brawling: B+ Power: B- Strong Style: C- Hardcore: B+ MMA: F [color=red]Technical Skills[/color] Mat Wrestling: C- Chain Wrestling: C+ Submissions: C- [color=red]Flying Skills[/color] Aerial: C Flashiness: B- [color=red]Entertainment Skills[/color] Microphone: B+ Charisma: B Acting: B Looks: B Star Quality: B [color=red]Performance Skills[/color] Basics: B+ Psychology: B+ Safety: B Consistency: C Selling: B [color=red]Physical Skills[/color] Athleticism: B+ Toughness: B Stamina: B+ [color=red]Backstage Skills[/color] Business and Booking: F Respect: C- [color=red]Other Skills[/color] Intensity: A Stiffness: C Resilence: B Menace: C- Refereeing: F Spirit: B- [b]Happenings[/b] Jack Griffith is now rolling back into a star since his excessive drug-abused past, and has started with a new finisher. "The Magician's Surprise" is a Knee to the Face after a step up on the knee, commonly known as many things but to Jack Griffith it will be The Magician's Surprise. This move is secondary to The Jack in the Box, the main finisher of Jack Griffith. The Jack in the Box is a Short Vertical Lift Spinebuster. Jack Griffith has applied many places to work for, they include DaVE, MAW, CZCW, NYCW and USPW. Griffith is aiming to be a head star in each and everyone of them and they are hopefully stepping stones on his way back to what he used to be. DaVE is a very good promotion for Jack's hardcore skills and will give him the most exposure, but compared to all the others it may not be on top of Griffith's list of where he wants to go. Jack has worked on his Aerial Skills, going to a C in them. Jack currently has savings up to 75, 000$ and will be sure to keep alive on that and that alone. [i]Next Day[/i] I first spent the day going on the internet and checking a few websites, the CZCW show and BHOTWG Lords of the Ring was on last night. On the CZCW Show there were no title changes, Mask retained against Plague and Perez retained against Snap Dragon. On BHOTWG there were no title changes, but four title matches. I quickly viewed them over and signed into my E-mail, where I had four requests to go into deeper meetings with the five companies I applied to. I first signed onto DAVE, their Thursday Night Show will get me some exposure around the world and will help me build my name. I will be there to fight for the good, I then declined NYCW and USPW because I will not fit in there types of promotion, I accepted the MAW contract, It will be a 12 month one(The DAVE one is 8 months). The CZCW was a wildcard, I could be big there but it would conflict with my schedule too much. I ended up declining the contract to CZCW and ended up on DAVE and MAW as the good guy of both of them. After signing contracts they didn't tell me much and I'd have creative meetings and what ever else another day. [i]Next Day[/i] Four promotions ran shows tonight, on AAA Vixxen beat Sara Marie York for the AAA Top Contenders Title, 5SSW had Sensational Ogiwara retain the World Title, Ricky Dale Johnson retained his title on TCW Television and on SWF Supreme TV we had two title changes, Bart Biggz beat Marc DuBois for the Shooting Star Title and Lobster Warrior won the SWF North American Title. Today I found out my positions on both of my new employers, I'd be a Main Eventer in MAW and a Midcarder in DAVE. On MAW I am miles ahead in Overness over anyone on the roster, including Mean Machine. I'm almost above Mean Machine in overness by 30! Rip Chord and I came to an agreement that Mean Machine and I would go for five matches in a feud. On DAVE I was given a feud with Bryan Holmes, a man who is more popular then me in areas around North America by bits and pieces, so this will be a great three match feud that will help elevate me a bit. I'm scheduled in just two days for DAVE Television, "Danger Zone TV". I get on a plane tonight, going to the Tri State for Danger Zone TV. [i]Next Day[/i] Three Shows happened yesterday(WLW, SOTBPW and NOTBPW), no Title changes. Today is Thursday and I'm in New York, tonight is DAVE, tonight is my debut. This is my time, this is my year and it starts now. [b]Contracts[/b] DAVE: Midcarder(Feud with Bryan Holmes) MAW: Main Eventer(Feud with Mean Machine) ......... ......... End of Intro.[/center] [i]Next Up[/i] Griffith's DAVE debut against Eddie Peak, and the actual diary starts! [quote=OOC]I have a feeling I missed out on something, if someone wants something done just ask and I'll try my best to fulfill your wish. I'll try to keep this one going - and I know it may be stupid just to immediately go into a diary before even having a match, but hey, it can't be all that bad.:D[/quote]

[quote=OOC]To Adam: I figured it out with the picture and description, but was never 100% sure until now. Thanks for the help. And to Lawson and Parent, thanks for reading - I appreciate it. Since I only have six shows a month, I'm doing the four Danger Zone TV's and then the two last events, and then after that I'm going to have to wait until it comes out to update. Enjoy![/quote] [center]-------- Thursday, Week 1, June 2006 - Danger Zone TV(DAVE) -------- Tonight I'd be facing Eddie Peak, I got ready for my match and I went out for a night of my life. My debut match in the hardcore side of wrestling. [b][color=royalblue]Jack Griffith vs. Eddie Peak[/color][/b] Jack Griffith started the match by giving Eddie Peak a Clubbing Blow, a Jab Punch and then a Kick to the Gut - but the Kick to the Gut did nothing to Eddie Peak, as Peak went for a punch but it was ducked and he got a headbutt and then a running clothesline. The clothesline did nothing to him, to! Not that much later Eddie Peak gave Jack a Splash and Jack gave Eddie a huge DDT to swing Momentum. At 7: 09 Eddie Peak gave Jack Griffith a huge Overhead Fallaway Slam and then tried to go for the Peak of a Devil, the first finisher attempt of the match but Jack snuck out of it. At 8: 55 an Avalanche was hit by Jack Griffith onto the huge Eddie Peak, but Eddie came back with a Powerbomb! At 11: 12 Griffith went for a Magician's Surprise but Eddie Peak moved, and Eddie Peak got a Over Shoulder Backbreaker locked in! Griffith then got out of it, Eddie went for a Peak of Perfection but Jack broke it, and threw Eddie out to Ringside and tried to get the count, but it was an easy come in by Eddie as Eddie came in and tried to hit a Sidewalk Slam, but Jack slipped out to the front - Hit a Kick to the Gut and then hit a Magician's Surprise! One, Two, This could be it! Three! [i]Jack Griffith beat Eddie Peak in 12: 50 with the Magician's Surprise[/i] [color=red]Popularity Changes[/color] I went up to B- in everywhere in the USA but the Great Lakes, where I am now at C. -------- Thursday, Week 2, June 2006 - Danger Zone TV(DAVE) -------- Tonight will be the my second match for Danger and Violence Extreme, I will be facing The Wolverine. [b][color=royalblue]Jack Griffith vs. The Wolverine[/b][/color] This match started with Jack ducking a Jab Punch and hitting a Knife Edge Chop, an Elbow Drop, a Face Stepping, a Punch and a Running Shoulder Block until The Wolverine came back with a Kick To The Gut and a Suplex, At 9: 30 the taste of extreme came in as Jack Griffith hit Wolverine with a sickening chair shot, and then DDT'd Wolverine to make him bleed to the delight of the arena. They wanted to see hardcore stuff, and that is exactly what the people in the match were wanting to give them. After that there were a lot of Chair Shots and a lot of attempts at finishers onto the steel chair inside of the ring, at 22: 50 Jack Griffith hit a huge Avalanche onto The Wolverine, to shock the whole crowd as Jack Griffith took the demanding momentum in the match. This would be a match that Jack Griffith would refuse to lose, and it showed. He was going crazy - nothing would stop Jack now. Not soon after that Wolverine tried to get Jack Griffith, getting him in a Full Nelson. But that wouldn't be enough to effect Jack Griffith, it would not put him away. Jack and Wolverine went on a spree of countering moves with each other and then so soon out of no where Wolverine put Jack Griffith in a Back Suplex position, but Jack flipped out onto his feet, and when Wolverine turned around he got the Jack in the Box onto the Steel Chair! Jack held the pin for the three count. [i]Jack Griffith beat Wolverine in 26: 40 with the Jack in the Box on a Steel Chair[/i] [color=red]Popularity Changes[/color] No drastic changes, though Jack did go up in all ten US areas. -------- Thursday, Week 3, June 2006 - Danger Zone TV(DAVE) -------- I went to the arena and started to Shawn Gonzalez, turns out we have much in common and I was almost late for my match talking to him - well, let's say it like this, I got to the arena an hour early and I talked to him until before I had to get ready. So I had no clue what my match was, what was it? A Title match! It will be Big Cat Brandon and I for the Brass Knuckles Title! [b][color=royalblue]Jack Griffith vs. Big Cat Brandon[/color] [color=orange]for the DAVE Brass Knuckles Title[/color][/b] Amazing match! Five Star! Match of the year candidate! This match had fans cheering throughout this whole emotional match, what had upsides, downsides and a crazy side overall! Brandon started the match by hitting five straight moves, and got immediate momentum on his side - and by the looks of it, this would be quick. But no, not at all. Big Cat Brandon tried a Front Slam at 4: 20 but Jack fell on top, and got the two count! The next big move was at 9: 40 when Big Cat Brandon hit the huge Gorilla Press! At 11: 30 Big Cat Brandon convinced the fans to his win, and they started chants for him throughout the match - and the 11: 30 one was because of his Gutwrench Powerbomb! At 11: 50 Brandon went for the Brandon Bomb Drop but Jack fell on top and got the two! At 12: 40 Big Cat Brandon locked in the Over Shoulder Backbreaker, and almost made Jack tap out! But Jack fought back, and hit a huge Low Blow at 13: 00. At 14: 20 Jack hit the huge Three Point Stance, and only twenty seconds later the Magician's Surprise was hit! It doesn't effect Brandon! Brandon just gets up! At 18: 20 Brandon ran Jack off of the ropes, and went for a Twisting Powerslam but in the blink of an eye the Magician's Surprise! Jack busts him open! But.. Jack's not pinning him? Jack instead mounts on Brandon and starts hammering him with blows until the cut wounds deeper! At 23: 50 Jack hit a huge Implant DDT to really make Brandon start to bleed, the blood is past heavily, it's almost sickening! Jack pins him, one, two, kick out! They get up... Magician's Surprise! A Third one! Jack mounts him and starts beating at Brandon's wounds again, this is sickening! At 27: 40 Jack used a Three Point Stance, and then at 31: 30 Jack went for a Three Point Stance but got a book in the face! 30 seconds later and a Over Shoulder Backbreaker was locked in, but Jack got out of it! In the next few minutes Jack just kept falling on top of Big Cat Brandon's Bomb Drop, and this was pissing off Brandon! He kept getting mounted, he kept getting destroyed.. At 36: 10 Jack went for a Thrust Kick but it was ducked, Brandon went off the ropes.. Big Cat Pounce! Oh no! It hit! It hit! The fans are in a roar, the momentum has shifted! What a stroke of luck, there's a 8.5/10 chance that Jack won't get out of this, I think he's knocked out cold and he only has little chance to kick out.. 1.. 2.. thr-no! Oh my god! Oh my god! Jack Griffith kicked out of the Big Cat Pounce! Griffith falls on the Bomb Drop attempt, two count! Brandon goes for a Twisting Powerslam but Griffith rushes too close and steps on his leaning knee, Flash! Magic! Magician's Surprise! One, Two, Three! New Champion! "That Was Awesome" echoes, A+ Grade match, easily. Congratualations to both men for taking a match of the night home. [i]Jack Griffith beat Big Cat Brandon in 37: 40 with the Magician's Surprise to become the new DAVE Brass Knuckles Champion[/i] [color=red]Popularity Changes[/color] I gained popularity everywhere, no Grade changes. -------- Thursday, Week 4, June 2006 - Danger Zone TV(DAVE) -------- Tonight I'd be making my first official defence of the DAVE Brass Knuckles Title against Vin Tanner, it'll be normal DAVE Rules, anywhere - and anytime. For the match I added a new move, "The Brass Knuckles Punch" [color=royalblue][b]Jack Griffith vs. Vin Tanner[/color] [color=orange]for the DAVE Brass Knuckles Title[/b][/color] In not the greatest of encores, Jack Griffith and Vin Tanner went eight minutes. The first big move was at 3: 20 when Jack hit the DDT, and then from 3: 30 to 4: 50 Jack mounted ontop of Tanner and gave him punches to the head, and sometimes Vin rolled around or got out of it but he always ended up back in it. Another DDT was landed at 6: 40, and the ending of the match came when Vin went for a Roundhouse Punch but Jack ducked it and hit a Brass Knuckles Punch and pinned Vin Tanner for the win. Very easy, not Tanners best but Jack showed that he can be a dominating champion - but either way, this was a horrible match to come off a match of the year candidate, but isn't a win a win? Tanner was a huge opponent, and because of this win I am an Upper Midcarder. There can't be much wrong with that. Then after the match DAVE went to commercial - while commercial the fans chanted "That Match Sucked" in a very displeasing result - but it was expected, with them only going eight minutes they had nothing to do but squash another. [i]Jack Griffith beat Vin Tanner in 8: 40 to retain the DAVE Brass Knuckles Title[/i] [color=red]Popularity Changes[/color] I gained popularity everywhere, no Grade changes.[/center] [i]Next Up[/i] MAW Into the Fire is tomorrow! And two days after that, The Extreme Double Header begins with DAVE's Night One of this huge event. What will happen? Let's just wait and see! [quote=OOC]Oh and before I forget, to those who expected the "Happenings" thing in the diary to be the way I update, That would take way too long - but Every month I will do a "Happenings" kind of update of my daily bases, contractual decisions and where I have grown(1% allowed every month). On top of that I will post all big events and title changes. Once again, thanks for reading.[/quote]

[center] ------- Friday, Week 4 June 2006 - Into The Fire(MAW) ------- Tonight I found out that the first match of the Mean Machine - Jack Griffith feud would be for the MAW Mid Atlantic title, tonight! I got ready and before my match I played a few games of blackjack and lost a lot of money gambling just backstage, was pretty fun. Anyways, onto my point. Tonight woule be great, tonight would be the DAVE Brass Knuckles Champion going head to head against the MAW Champion. [b][color=royalblue]Jack Griffith vs. The Mean Machine[/color] [color=orange]for the Mid Atlantic Title[/color][/b] In a match where blood loss was dangerous for Mean Machine, his head condition was completely obliterated to 0 out of a possible 10 in my opinion, but in a strange event his arms, legs and body conditions were all above 8/10. Basically this match was Jack Griffith beating on Mean Machine, but with big moves to give out a big match. Hitting the first Magician's Surprise at 8: 40, but Jack didn't want to just pin him, oh no, Jack wanted The Mean Machine to suffer and suffer horribly. No excuses, this would be the end of The Mean Machine. So Jack didn't pin him, instead they fought with Jack hitting a Three Point Stance and then hitting another Magician's Surprise at 11: 00 to make the fans go wild in cheers, they hated The Mean Machine, they hated him with all of their guts and if they could hate him more, they would without a doubt. At the 12: 10 mark Griffith thought he had the match, so he hit a clothesline and went for the pin but he only got a two count, most people would just his decision to pin - potentially giving spirit to Mean Machine but no - it was fine, it was.. great. The match is considered done by now, Only hurt a little and dominating the match Jack Griffith smells the title, taunting to all of the fans. Jack hit an Implant DDT at 12: 40 and went for the pinfall but only got a two in a surprising event, the DDT busted Mean Machine wide open. The blood was a sickening sight as the Machine went on offense, hitting a DDT, a few Single Legged Boston Crabs, but when he went for a Vertical Suplex Jack got out of it and hit a huge Full Nelson Butt Bomb at the 14: 00 mark. Jack then mounted over The Machine, and punched him until his face went deadly red as the blood flow coming from the open cut increased heavily, and all Jack could do is jump on that even more when he hit a Stump Piledriver. Then only seconds later at 15: 50 Jack hit a huge Magician's Surprise. Though seconds later would surprise everyone, Mean Machine got a German Suplex for a two count and two tie up momentum and put Griffith into his in danger position! Jack ducks a punch, Jack in the Box! One, Two, there's two and a half and a kick out. Griffith then hit a DDT, Stump Piledriver and Magician's Surprise combo that would just completely wreck the head of the Mean Machine, this was starting to get sickening! Jack mounted him for awhile, until Mean Machine slipped out of a Mounting Punching attempt and hit a German Suplex from no where! One, Two, Kickout! At 19: 10, less then 4 seconds after the latest pinfall attempt Machine went for the Mood Swing, but Griffith snuck out! Runs off the ropes.. Magician's Surprise again! This is psychotic! At 19: 50.. Magician's Surprise yet again, it's so sickening I can't even use exclamation marks anymore. At 20: 40 Griffith hit an Avalanche and then went for the pinfall but only got a two count, Then finally at 23: 30 the match came to a close as Mean Machine threw out the match in a surprising turn of events when he hit Jack Griffith with a Brass Knuckles Punch, the blood rushing out of his head must've not effected his brain because that was a smart move. [i]Jack Griffith beat Mean Machine in 23: 30 by Disqualification when Mean Machine hit Jack Griffith with a Brass Knuckles Punch[/i] [color=red]Popularity Changes[/color] I gained popularity in one region, No Grade changes.[/center] [edit][quote=OOC]So you guys know, I'm only draining the two last shows out to kind of wait for the actual game to come out(What I'm getting immediately as a graduation present) and not have to wait three or four days or whatever because I rushed it. I kind of already rushed that already, but expect the DAVE show in two days or so. Unless I feel that I must have it up earlier and that I can live to wait. :)[/quote][/edit]

[quote=OOC]Screw it, ending it now until the game comes out.[/quote] [center]------- Sunday, Week 4 June 2006 - The Extreme Double Header Part 1(DAVE) ------- Tonight I went to the arena and found out that I'd be in the main event of my first big event, not against Bryan Holmes and not defending my title - but I'll be heading against Chris Caulfield for his DAVE Unified Championship! What an oppurtunity, what a break out month! I came in as a midcard at the beginning of the month and now I'm Main Eventing the large two day event!(Too bad it isn't on Pay Per View!) [color=royalblue][b]Jack Griffith vs. Chris Caulfield(c) [/color][color=orange]for the Danger and Violence Extreme Unified Title[/color][/b] Jack Griffith - Chris Caulfield for the Unified Title, this match would be normal rules, with Disqualification and all. Caulfield started with a Eye Gouge - Knife Edge Chop - Running Clothesline Connection, and then after a quick reversal of shift. Backbreaker - Choke Hold - Body Slam - Face Stepping - Choke Hold(x3) - Mounted Punch Flurry(x7) - Big Legdrop. Caulfield then hit a four move connection of an Atomic Drop, Face Rub, Face Stepping and High Knee. Fast forward a big to 7: 00 and Caulfield hit a DDT, a Splash and an Eye Gouge and when Chris Caulfield went for a Discus Clothesline he bounced off of the ropes facing the crowd, turned around and got slammed out of no where with the Jack in the Box! One, Two, Three! Upset victory! Upset victory! This was so quick, only eight minutes! Only eight minutes! Jack Griffith has become an amazing asset to the roster of DAVE in only a month, and is now a double champion! Jack gets handed his Brass Knuckles and his Unified Title and raises them up with a triumphant scream. He went on his knees, tears to his eyes. So quick, so revolutionary in so little time. It was amazing, it was a gods work. He was already the champion of a fast growing company based out of the Tri State, well, he was already a double champion. Even in his past career before the drugs he had never realised this much potential, being clean helps.. Being a champion - the greatest feeling in the world. No matter how crappy the match may have been. [i]Jack Griffith defeated Chris Caulfield by the Jack in the Box at 8: 00 to win the DAVE Unified Title[/i] [color=red]Popularity Changes[/color] Popularity increased in one region, Tri State is now at B in Popularity.[/center]

Hahaha I guess I should've specified "Out of Character" a little more. juggalo, my aim right now is to get Jack as many indy world titles as possible to kind of build a legacy. Right now starting at DAVE and MAW. I have a feeling that I haven't completed everything in DAVE until I get the tag team titles, then I can be completely satisfied. Picturing Jack Griffith come out with three titles is an ace. :) The "Happenings" update of all title changes and the like is expected to be up tomorrow or the next day. There will be a lot more then the original update so it might take a little more time to complete. But hey, if it doesn't kill me I'll do it. Hopefully Jack doesn't get too good too fast, I don't want to get 100 overness without a challenge. I hope that one day I will lose a huge match against a man like 40 overness under me, and that will decrease it a bunch to give me more of a challenge. But right now things seem great, Jack is on his way to hold four championships. Wouldn't that be a cool entrance?

(In Title, Big event form) [center][size=3][b][color=royalblue]Happenings[/b][/size][/color] No contractual decisions or anything else. So here are the title changes of June. [b]21st Century Wrestling[/b] All respective title holders have kept their belts, [i]21CW War Machine[/i] [b]5 Star Supreme Wrestling[/b] All respective title holders have kept their belts, [i]5SSW The Valiant Will Win[/i] [b]Angel Athletic Association[/b] The [u]Top Contender's[/u] title is now in Vixxen's hands after beating Sara Marie York, [i]AAA Babe Blast[/i] [b]Babes of Sin City[/b] All respective title holders have kept their belts, [i]BSC Painkiller[/i] [b]Burning Hammer of the Wrestling Gods[/b] All respective title holders have kept their belts, [i]BHOTWG Inferno of Purity[/i] [b]Canadian Charisma Championship Combat[/b] All respective title holders have kept their belts, [i]4C presents... Best of the Best[/i] [b]Canadian Golden Combat[/b] All respective title holders have kept their belts, [i]CGC In the Company of Legends[/i] [b]Coastal Zone Combat Wrestling[/b] All respective title holders have kept their belts, [i]CZCW Surf Slam![/i] [b]Danger and Violence Extreme[/b] [color=red][b]Jack Griffith[/b][/color] won the [u]Brass Knuckles[/u] and the [u]Unified[/u] Titles. [i]DAVE The Extreme Double Header, Day One[/i] [b]Golden Canvas Grappling[/b] The [u]GCG Openweight[/u] title is now in Jimmy Cox's hands after beating Toshiharu Hyobanshi, [i]GCG Our Spirits Will Rise Up[/i] [b]Inspire Diversity Group International[/b] All respective title holders have kept their belts, [i]INSPIRE Valour Formation[/i] [b]Men of Steel Combat[/b] All respective title holders have kept their belts, [i]MoSC Up In Flames[/i] [b]Mexico Premier Wrestling Federation[/b] All respective title holders have kept their belts, [i]MPWF Camine A Traves Del Fuego[/i] [b]Mid Atlantic Wrestling[/b] All respective title holders have kept their belts, [i]MAW Into The Fire[/i] [b]New York City Wrestling[/b] The [u]Empire[/u] title has been vacanted, [i]NYCW Where Eagles Dare[/i] [b]North of the Border Pro Wrestling[/b] The [u]Unlimited Action[/u] Title is now in Harrison Hash's hands after beating Edd Stone, [i]NOTBPW Jeopardy in June[/i] [b]Original Lucha Libre in Extreme[/b] The [u]Campeon de Universal[/u] Title is now in El Critico's hands after beating Manuel Prieto, [i]OLLIE Epidemia Del Odio[/i] [b]Pride Glory Honor Wrestling[/b] The [u]Historical Japan[/u] Title is now in Shuji Inukai's hands after beating Bryan holmes, [i]PGHW MAGNUM[/i] [b]Ring of Fire[/b] All respective title holders have kept their belts, [i]ROF Wrestling Spirit[/i] [b]South of the Border Pro Wrestling[/b] All respective title holders have kept their belts, [i]SOTBPW Juventud Llameante[/i] [b]Supreme Wrestling Federation[/b] The [u]North American[/u] title is now in Lobster Warrior's hands after beating Squeeky McClean and the [u]Shooting Star[/u] title is now in Bart Bigz hands after beating Marc DuBois, [i]SWF Times of Trouble[/i] [b]Total Championship Wrestling[/b] All respective title holders have kept their belts, [i]TCW Excessive Force[/i] [b]Ultimate Combat Ring[/b] The [u]European[/u] title is now in Evil Henchman #1's hands after beating Super Falcon, [i]UCR Number of the Beast[/i] [b]United States Pro Wrestling[/b] The [u]World[/u] title is now in Giant Redwood's hands af beating Freddie Datsun, [i]USPW Americana![/i] [b]Warrior Engine XXV[/b] The [u]Blood Brothers[/u] Title has been vacanted, [i]WEXXV If We Fight, We Can Win[/i] [b]World Level Wrestling[/b] All respective title holders have kept their belts, [i]WLW Love Wrestling Era[/i] [/center]

[center]------- Monday, Week 1 July 2006 - The Extreme Double Header Part 2(DAVE) ------- Tonight I found out that I'd face Bryan Holmes in the first part of our three match feud. It'd be a Falls Count Anywhere normal DAVE Rules match, and that's hardcore rules. Tonight is a non-title match. [b][color=royalblue]Bryan Holmes vs. Jack Griffith[/b][/color] The match started off great for Jack Griffith, hitting a Clubbing Blow, a Backbreaker and a Chokehold. Then soon after a Legsweep Kick by Bryan Holmes Jack hit a DDT and then a Mounted Punch Flurry. At 3: 20 Jack Griffith locked in a 30 second Bear Hug, what was a surprise to see Bryan Holmes kick out. Jack then based his offense around the deadly hug, using it again within the minute. At 5: 20 Bryan Holmes surprisingly hit a La Magistral Cradle for a two count. At 6: 50 Bryan hit a Leg Lariat and then he got ANOTHER La Magistral Cradle for ANOTHER two count. Jack slipped out of a La Magistral Cradle at 7: 58 and then hit The Magician's Surprise! He refused to pin, instead he wanted to wreck havoc on Bryan Holmes. At 10: 40 Bryan Holmes hit a Missle Dropkick and got an unsuccessful Camel Clutch. At 13: 10 Bryan kept craving for the pin as he got a two count over a Small Package, and 30 seconds later Jack would hit a Stump Piledriver and then another Magician's Surprise! At 15: 40 Bryan Holmes flew out of no where with the Cyclone Shock Kick, but Jack ducked! Jack in the Box! One, Two, Th-Kick Out! At 16: 40 Bryan Holmes locked in a Texas Deathlock, but Jack Griffith would not submit and he kicked out. After that Holmes went for the CSK(Cyclone Shock Kick) again but Jack ducked it, The Magician's Surprise! One, Two, Three! Game, Set and Match! Pretty good finish for someone who had no momentum going into it! [i]Jack Griffith defeated Bryan Holmes by the Magician's Surprise at 17: 10[/i] [color=red]Popularity Changes[/color] Popularity increased in one region, no grade changes. [/center]

[center]-------- Thursday, Week 1, July 2006 - Danger Zone TV(DAVE) -------- Tonight I'd face Bryan Holmes in match two of our best of three feud. [color=royalblue][b]Jack Griffith vs. Bryan Holmes[/color][/b] The match started off quick, with both compeititors exchanging punches before a backbreaker was hit by Jack Griffith 30 seconds in. Then a Running Clothesline and a Rear Chinlock by Bryan Holmes really started it. The match went back and fourth with Griffith using mounting punches, chokeholds and other strong moves in his arsenal to get an advantage. At 5: 40 Bryan hit a Side Spinning Kick and then a La Magistral Cradle for a two count. At 9: 00 Bryan then hit a Spinning Back Suplex Bomb for a close two count! Jack Griffith used an Implant DDT for a two count two minutes after the La Magistral Cradle, 20 seconds later the Jack in the Box would put the nail in the coffin to hand Jack Griffith the match, and finish match two of the feud. Leaving only one match left, though Holmes can't win the feud. He can atleast show that he came out as a winner. But Jack may still pull that from under him! [i]Jack Griffith beat Bryan Holmes in 11: 20 with the Jack in the Box[/i] [color=red]Popularity Changes[/color] I gained popularity everywhere(IN USA), no Grade changes. [color=blue][b]MOVESET CHANGES[/b][/color] Lowered Frequency of The Magician's Surprise from 28 to 24. Highered Success rate of Jack in the Box from 76 to 90. Added Griffith Lock(18 Frequency, 85 Success Rate)(Reverse Headlock Clutch) [color=red] [b]NEW THINGS[/b][/color] Griffith has offered to work in Warrior Engine XXV - and trusts WEXXV with his heart due to the DAVE/WEXXV alliance. Griffith is planning to defend the DAVE title up there. And maybe capture a few titles for DAVE.(Invasion!)[/center]

[center]-------- Wednesday, Week 2, July 2006 - Big Trouble(MAW) -------- Tonight I face The Mean Machine in a Non-Title match, not good news. I want that title and I want it now. On a side note, Rip Chord and I hit it off. We're friends now, it's always good to be friends with an Owner! [b][color=royalblue]The Mean Machine vs. Jack Griffith[/color][/b] This is pathetic. I'm twice the size of these guys and I can handle twice the offense he can, so it was easy. I just want that title now! He beat me up for the first forty seconds. With eye gouges, clubbing blows and side headlocks. At 50 seconds I hit a backbreaker then a Senton and then a Nerve Pinch. The Mean Machine then locked in a Front Facelock at 2: 10 Then a Knife Edge Chop, a Side Headlock and another Knife Edge Chop followed. 20 seconds later a Eye Gouge and a Running Clothesline was hit. Now skip to 4: 20 where Griffith hit ANOTHER backbreaker. Then some Mounted Elbow Smashes, almost knocking Mean Machine out! At 6: 30 Jack hit a DDT then followed up with a Charging Basement Dropkick, Then went two attempts at a Griffith Lock but both were not able to get in. The big ending moments came at 12: 00. Jack hit a Backbreaker, a Single Leg Boston Crab and then he surprised the world by turning around, and he locked in the Griffith Lock! Mean Machine screams and taps within three seconds! [i]Jack Griffith defeated The Mean Machine in 12: 20 with the Griffith Lock[/i] I apparently won my fued with Mean Machine. Yay. That wasn't that hard. [color=red]Popularity Changes[/color] Popularity increased in one region, Mid Atlantic is now at B.[/center]

[center]-------- Thursday, Week 2, July 2006 - Danger Zone TV(DAVE) -------- Second defence of the DAVE Brass Knuckles, Same opponent as the first defense! This would be hard, but Jack can do it. He knows he can. [color=royalblue][b]Jack Griffith vs. Vin Tanner[/b][/color][color=orange][b] for the DAVE Brass Knuckles Title[/color][/b] Vin started the match with a Running Clothesline and then hit a Stomp, at 1: 10 Jack started his offense like any other match and then hit a backbreaker. He hit an Elbow Drop, a Face Stepping and then a Nerve Pinch. Griffith hit a Backbreaker and locked in a 30 second Boston Crab. Jack then hit two back to back DDTs, Vin Tanner then hit a Jab Punch, tossed Vin Tanner into the Corner and then choked Jack Griffith with his boot. Jack was hurt, but he wasn't hurt enough to lose. At the seven minute mark the match was over, called it done as Jack put the Brass Knuckles on his hand. He shined it to the world, Vin wouldn't be standing for long! Jack hit Vin Tanner with the Brass Knuckles and you could consider it done, 1, 2, 3. The book is closed, the story has ended. Griffith retains. [i]Jack Griffith beat Vin Tanner in 7: 10 with the Brass Knuckles Punch to retain the DAVE Brass Knuckles Title[/i] [color=red]Popularity Changes[/color] I gained popularity everywhere(IN USA), no Grade changes. [/center]

[center]-------- Thursday, Week 3, July 2006 - Danger Zone TV(DAVE) -------- Tonight I'd be making my first defense of the DAVE Unified Title. [color=royalblue][b]Jack Griffith vs. Henry Lee[/color] [color=orange] for the DAVE Unified Title[/color][/b] The match started off with a bang, and Jack Griffith hit a huge headbutt onto Henry Lee. In only two minutes there were surfboards, half sentons and face steppings. Chokeholds and Samoan Drops were sure to follow. At 3: 00 Jack used a Bear Hug, a Samoan Drop, a Single Legged Boston Crab and then changed it to a Boston Crab, STF's and so much more, at 5: 20 Henry got his biggest move of offense yet, hitting an Automic Drop that would send shocks through the body of Jack Griffith. Henry Lee fell on top of a Powerbomb 20 seconds later for a close two count, though it looked to be the ending of the match! At the 7 minute mark Jack hit a Discus Clothesline and a Charging Basement Dropkick - that knocked Henry Lee right out! Jack locked in the Griffith Lock, and the referee called for the bell because Lee was unconcious and there would be law problems if he didn't. I retain my DAVE Unified title - and I send Henry Lee to the hospital! It's like Christmas, presents everywhere! [i]Jack Griffith beat Henry Lee in 7: 30 with the Griffith Lock to retain the DAVE Unified Title[/i] [color=red]Popularity Changes[/color] I gained popularity everywhere(IN USA), Great Lakes is at C Still, Mid Atlantic and Tri State stayed at B and every other region bumped up to B.[/center]

[center]-------- Thursday, Week 4, July 2006 - Danger Zone TV(DAVE) -------- Tonight I'd be facing Chris Caulfield in his rematch clause for the DAVE Unified title. Tonight I'd prove that I am a champion, and am not a champion to just stay and go within 15 minutes. [color=royalblue][b]Jack Griffith vs. Chris Caulfield[/color] [color=orange]for the DAVE Unified Title[/color][/b] Flashbacks. This match was the same match as the original championship match, same finish and all. Only 30 seconds off of the actual time the last match ended at! Jack started his offense with a Clubbing Blow, Chris used a Knife Edge Chop, a Jab Punch, Punch Flurry and then a Eye Gouge. His offense wouldn't last long, as Griffith would lock in a 20 second long Surtboard, A Nerve Pinch, Mounted Elbow Smashes, a Boston Crab, a Charging Basement Dropkick and a STF. The match has gone to fair to domination in under three minutes! Not too long after Jack would hit a backbreaker and then lock in another STF for another close submission. Not long after Chris Caulfield hit a Russian Legsweep. Jack hit a DDT, but Caulfield came back and turned this match into fair again with a few jabs, chops, a Samoan Drop and some Mounted Punches. Jack then fought for desperation, hitting a Kick to the Gut and going for the Jack in the Box, but was given an Eye Gouge. Caulfield then hit a Inverted Automic Drop, and went for a Discus Punch. In only seconds the match would end now as Jack ducked the punch and hit the Jack in the Box, knocking out the former champion for the three count. [i] Jack Griffith defeated Chris Caulfield by the Jack in the Box at 7: 30 to retain the DAVE Unified Title[/i] [color=red]Popularity Changes[/color] I gained popularity everywhere(IN USA), Mid Atlantic's popularity went up to B+.[/center]

[center]-------- Monday, Week 1, August 2006 - Attitude Adjustment(DAVE) -------- Tonight is match three of the Bryan Holmes/Jack Griffith feud. It will be a Hardcore match, and if I win I'm sure my 83 percent of the heat in this feud will increase to 100. [color=royalblue][b]Jack Griffith vs. Bryan Holmes[/color][/b] The match started off with a vicious headbutt from Griffith to Holmes, almost clearing out Bryan's memory! But Holmes surprisingly shrugged it off, locked in a side headlock, a front facelock, a legsweep kick and a elbowdrop on the knee of Jack Griffith! Bryan might pull out a win here! Jack turned it around, a clubbing blow, a knife edge chop, a power body slam, a few stomps, a surfboard then not soon later a DDT. Shortly after Holmes hit a slingshot senton bomb. At 5: 10 the Boston Crab was locked in for Griffith on the outside! They went into the outside of the ring, and this is where they seemed to enjoy for the rest of the match. At 6: 10 Jack hit a Chair Shot to the head of Holmes, but only got a two count! Bryan hit a Leg Lariat, and then 20 seconds later Jack Griffith hit a Samoan Drop. At 7: 20 Bryan Holmes hit the La Magistral Cradle and got a two count! Bryan hit a Triple Kick Combo and tried to take the fight in the ring, but Jack would not leave the outside. Instead he was just restoring his breath as Bryan was wondering in the ring if Jack would ever come back. When Bryan came to his head, he went off the ropes and hit a huge Plancha Dive. At 9: 40 Bryan got something back, a DDT onto the concrete and Jack seemed pretty dominate at the moment. At 10: 50 Bryan started his little offensive add ins, hitting a Side Spinning Kick and then a Leg Lariat. Then not too soon after hitting a STRONG Knife Edge Chop! At 12: 30 Jack dodged the third kick of a Three Kick Combo, and then hit a Thrust Kick. He picked up a Chair and attempted to choke out Holmes with it. Announcers screamed "Chair Choke Out! This is Hardcore!" as Holmes could only last 15 seconds until he was sleeping with the fishes. [i] Jack Griffith defeated Bryan Holmes by a choke out with a chair at 13: 00[/i] Feud over. Too bad DAVE didn't have a Pay Per View deal, I'd love to show the world just how bad I can make Holmes look... again. [color=red]Popularity Changes[/color] I gained popularity in one region(Tri State), No Grade Changes.[/center]

(In Title, Big event form) [center][size=3][b][color=royalblue]Happenings[/b][/size][/color] I joined WEXXV. [b]21st Century Wrestling[/b] All respective title holders have kept their belts, [i]21CW Wild and Wicked[/i] [b]5 Star Supreme Wrestling[/b] All respective title holders have kept their belts, [i]5SSW Fight for Respect[/i] [b]Angel Athletic Association[/b] All respective title holders have kept their belts, [i]AAA Women of Wrestling[/i] [b]Babes of Sin City[/b] All respective title holders have kept their belts, [i]BSC Break like the Wind[/i] [b]Burning Hammer of the Wrestling Gods[/b] The [u]Burning World[/u] title is now in Yasunobu Masuno's hands after beating Bruce the Giant, [i]BHOTWG Quest of Heart[/i] [b]Canadian Charisma Championship Combat[/b] All respective title holders have kept their belts, [i]4C presents... Iron Man Challenge[/i] [b]Canadian Golden Combat[/b] The [u]CGC Canadian[/u] Title is now in Ricky DeColts hands after winning it [b]back[/b] from Dallas McWade a day before McWade left the company, [i]CGC Ultimate Showdown[/i] [b]Coastal Zone Combat Wrestling[/b] The [u]Coastal Zone Tag[/u] Titles are now in Air Force 1's(Flying Jimmy Foxx and Snap Dragon) hand's after beating The Nightmares(Insane Machine and Primal Rage) and the [u]Coastal Zone Xtreme[/u] title is now in Plague's hands after beating Frankie Perex, [i]CZCW Battle at the Beach[/i] [b]Danger and Violence Extreme[/b] All respective title holders kept their belts, [i]DAVE Attitude Adjustment[/i] [b]Golden Canvas Grappling[/b] The [u]GCG World Heavyweight Tag Team[/u] titles are now in (Shotaro) Ikina & (Yasuhide) Tayama hands after beating Samoan Machines, Inc.(Rhino Umaga and Samoan Machine), [i]GCG Guardian Fight[/i] [b]Inspire Diversity Group International[/b] The respective title holder kept his belt, [i]INSPIRE Strength Can Overcome[/i] [b]Men of Steel Combat[/b] All respective title holders have kept their belts, [i]MoSC Impending Doom[/i] [b]Mexico Premier Wrestling Federation[/b] All respective title holders have kept their belts, [i]MPWF Encima En De las Llamas[/i] [b]Mid Atlantic Wrestling[/b] All respective title holders have kept their belts, [i]MAW Big Trouble[/i] [b]New York City Wrestling[/b] The [u]Empire[/u] title is still vacant, all respective title holders kept their belts, [i]NYCW Gang Wars[/i] [b]North of the Border Pro Wrestling[/b] All respective title holders have kept their belts, [i]NOTBPW Mid Summer Madness[/i] [b]Original Lucha Libre in Extreme[/b] The [u]Campeon de Parejas[/u] titles are now in Dos Phoenix's(Phoenix II and Phoenix III) hands after beating Los Dominquez, [i]OLLIE Hotter Que Inferno[/i] [b]Pride Glory Honor Wrestling[/b] All respective title holders have kept their belts, [i]PGHW Night of HONOUR[/i] [b]Ring of Fire[/b] The [u]Ring of Fire #1 Contenders[/u] title is now in Leo Price's hands after beating Walter Morgan, [i]ROF Forever[/i] [b]South of the Border Pro Wrestling[/b] All respective title holders have kept their belts, [i]SOTBPW Rey De Reyes[/i] [b]Supreme Wrestling Federation[/b] The [u]SWF Tag Team[/u] titles are now in Sexual Agression's hands after beating The Bumfholes and the [u]Shooting Star[/u] title is now in Kid Toma's hands after beating Bart Biggz, [i]SWF The Supreme Challenge[/i] [b]Total Championship Wrestling[/b] All respective title holders have kept their belts, [i]TCW Summer Showdown[/i] [b]Ultimate Combat Ring[/b] All respective title holders have kept their belts, [i]UCR Revenge[/i] [b]United States Pro Wrestling[/b] All respective title holders have kept their belts, [i]USPW Independance Slam![/i] [b]Warrior Engine XXV[/b] The [u]Blood Brothers[/u] Titles are now in Henry Lee and Chaos Demon #2's hands after beating The New Jersey Devils for the vacant titles, [i]WEXXV The Candle Burns Low[/i] [b]World Level Wrestling[/b] All respective title holders have kept their belts, [i]WLW The Sandwich of Dreams[/i] [/center]

[center]-------- Wednesday, Week 1, August 2006 - Something From Nothing(MAW) -------- I face Ricky Douglas tonight, yay. I'm resigning from MAW after this match. I'm just too big for it. [b][color=royalblue]Jack Griffith vs. Ricky Douglas[/color][/b] Jack started the match with a Bodyslam, in less then 30 seconds Ricky Douglas was on top. With a Knee Bar, a Stomp, a Forearm to the back and a Rear Amateur Takedown. Jack took offense back, hitting a Running Shoulder Block and then an Elbow Drop. Jack took the dominate lead when he hit a Thrust Kick, Mounted Elbow Punches and a STF for a close submission victory, but it didn't pan out that way. Douglas came back with Punches, European Uppercuts and Side Headlock Takedowns. Douglas hit a Running Clothesline and then another Knee Bar, he was getting offense in - no matter how small it was! But in the span of ten seconds Jack hit the Magician's Surprise, but didn't pin Douglas. A few seconds later the Jack hit the Jack in the Box, but Douglas kicked out! Douglas hit a Knife Edge Chop and a Vertical Suplex. But it wasn't enough, Jack put Ricky to sleep with the Jack in the Box. [i]Jack Griffith defeated Ricky Douglas by the Jack in the Box at 8: 20[/i] After the match I put in my resignation from MAW. [color=red]Popularity Changes[/color] I gained popularity in one region(Mid Atlantic), No Grade Changes.[/center]

[center]-------- Thursday, Week 1, August 2006 - Danger Zone TV(DAVE) -------- Third defense of the DAVE Brass Knuckles, Same opponent as the first two defenses! This would be hard, but as always Jack knows he can do it. Vin Tanner is a victim two times over, and soon three times over!. [color=royalblue][b]Jack Griffith vs. Vin Tanner[/b][/color][color=orange][b] for the DAVE Brass Knuckles Title[/color][/b] Jack started off the match with a Headbutt, then he locked in a Surfboard. Jack hit a Clubbing Blow and then he hit an Elbow Drop. Vinny came back, Punch-Jab-Headbutt-Jab-Clubbing Blow was the order of attack Vinny unleashed on Jack. Jack and Vin gave each other both Running Clotheslines, Then Jack took advantage and locked in a Single Leg Boston Crab. After that he hit a DDT and then he hit some Mounted Elbow Shots. They fought little bits, with little moves. Vin turned it up with a Low Blow and Jack returned the favor with a Boston Crab. When we break 8 minutes a Running Clothesline was hit and then The Griffith Lock out of no where! Vin can only last 20 seconds as he taps out to the Griffith Lock and Jack retains yet again. [i]Jack Griffith beat Vin Tanner in 8: 20 with the Griffith Lock to retain the DAVE Brass Knuckles Title[/i] [color=red]Popularity Changes[/color] I gained popularity everywhere(IN USA), Tri-State went up to B+. [/center]

• 1 month later...
[quote=OOC]Italics are speaking of an outsider and normal font is Jack. In the match it is always an outside view.[/quote] [CENTER]-------- Thursday, Week 2, August 2006 - Danger Zone TV(DAVE) -------- [i]Tonight Jack Griffith got his moveset ready and made some adjustments, during the week he had trained and learned new holds. Especially a brand new one what he promised to debut this day over the press. He told the press that he was going to show his more technical side and become an overall 'wrestling monster'. So what will happen to Jack Griffith? Find out at DAVE Danger Zone TV.[/i] [b][color=royalblue]Jack Griffith vs. Madman Boone[/color][color=orange] for the DAVE Brass Knuckles Title[/color][/b] The match started off strong with Madman Boone going for a punch but Jack Griffith ducked it, hitting a Backbreaker straight after that. After that Madman Boone jabbed Jack Griffith and then gouged him in the eye! After a few more jabs and a kick to the gut Jack Griffith countered, hitting a Bodyslam and two back to back Half Sentons. After that a DDT followed and Jack Griffith showed ruthlessness, stepping on the face of the poor, already ugly Madman Boone. Boone came back with a Gouge and a Headbutt, with a few more brawling skills in there ending with a Running Clothesline, Elbow Drop, Splash, Headbutt to Groin and a Mounted Punch Flurry - a Deadly combination that left Jack Griffith in trouble. Griffith hit a Discus Clothesline and a Headbutt to the Groin of his own, then a Boston Crab, Atomic Drop, Charging Basement Dropkick, Three DDT's that bloodied Madman and the finishing touch, the Griffith Lock II(Cattle Mutilation). Madman Boone could only stay in the game for three seconds and then tapped out. [I]Jack Griffith beat Madman Boone in 9: 00 with the Griffith Lock II to retain the DAVE Brass Knuckles Title[/i] [COLOR="red"]Popularity Changes[/COLOR] I gained popularity everywhere(IN USA), No grade changes. [color=blue][b]MOVESET CHANGES[/color][/b] Added Griffith Lock II(23 Frequency, 90 Success Rate)(Cattle Mutilation) [/CENTER]

[quote][b][CENTER][SIZE="1"][FONT="Times New Roman"]Ultimate Betrayal?[/SIZE][/b] In the shock of the century, a day before Jack Griffith was scheduled to take on Madman Boone for the Brass Knuckles Title and only two months before WrestleRave, the DAVE built up superstar has decided to quit on the DAVE Project on making it national. Instead he threw himself at TCW and sold out to the money. Apparently DAVE wasn't paying him enough to satisfy his style of living and felt it was time. The DAVE Unified Title will be vacated for the first time in history, making him the biggest defection to hurt DAVE in it's history. No promotion in the East Coast Wars from 1998 and before ever felt this much of a painful shock through out their time. In his last match the promotion are hoping for fans to riot in to the ring and out some sense in to Jack Griffith. But it won't appear to be happening. It's not known if the fans will ever forgive Jack Griffith, but with his title reigns and massive success going 16-0 since returning from rehab.. they will never forget him. And Jack Griffith has sworn to the press that he will never forget the DAVE fans, as they made him. He told the fans that when he goes to TCW, he will fight for them. More on the story as more news comes.[/FONT][/CENTER][/quote] I was getting bored of DAVE and decided to start some thing new. Last match in DAVE is coming next and then I think I have a WEXXV show(doubt they'll book me) - then I'm all TCW. I thought I should've stayed until WrestleRave but with beating almost every one noteworthy in my short stay(I was booked massively) I thought it was time.

[CENTER]-------- Thursday, Week 3, August 2006 - Danger Zone TV(DAVE) -------- The final Danger Zone TV show in my career as it stands, I'm looking to go out as champion and leave my legacy in that ring tonight against Madman Boone. He has some thing to prove against me, and I'm here to prove to the fans that I will always fight in the name of DAVE. [color=royalblue][b]Jack Griffith vs. Madman Boone in a Hardcore Match[/b][/color][B][COLOR="Orange"] for the DAVE Brass Knuckles Championship[/COLOR][/B] **** and a half match, A Quality match.. Just an amazing match! The match started off looking very Old School as Jack Griffith hit two back to back bodyslams on the poor Madman Boone, finishing off the combo with an Elbow Drop, another bodyslam and one final elbow drop. Boone went on the offense, running clothesline, face stepping, choke hold and a few stomps on the poor Jack Griffith until Madman Boone lost control. Jack started mounting a come back, Clubbing Blow, a Step on the Face, Choke Hold, Backbreaker and a Boston Crab! Boone kicked out of the submission attempt and when he got up he hit an Eye Gouge, a Knee Lift, a Kick to the Gut, Inverted Atomic Drop, Front Slam and a Rear Naked Punch Flurry. At this time fans chants turned to "F_ _ _ you Griffith"(What they were chanting all match, fill in the blanks) to "This is awesome". They had never seen Jack in this much danger before and Jack was putting Madman in a state that the Jack in the Box could happen at any given moment. Boone hit a Low Blow, a Running Knee Lift, Another Rear Naked Punch Flurry, a Splash, a Mounted Punch Flurry that busted Jack open and bam! Jack comes out of no where with a DDT. Right after that Jack hit a Jack in the Box! One, two, Kick out right before the three! Jack went to hit Madman with Brass Knuckles but got Madman's Brass Knuckles right in the face! One, two, kick out at two and a half! Madman threw me out of the ring and then he followed. He picked up a chair, ran at me and tried to hit me but I ducked.. Jack in the Box on to the cement floor! One, Two, Three! No? What!? Madman kicked out! Boone kicked out! Griffith hit a DDT on to the floor, but Madman came back with a Low Blow and a Seated Knuckle Punches combination. After a bunch of punches from the two, Jack hit a DDT, Madman Boone hit a Low Blow, Jack hit a Running Bulldog.. and locked in the Boston Crab! Wait.. He ditches the crab, turns around and locks in the Griffith Lock! Madman Boone is in the Sleeper for 40 seconds, before the referee rules that he is knocked out cold! Griffith wins! Griffith wins! [i]Jack Griffith beat Madman Boone in 18: 20 with a Griffith Lock to retain the DAVE Brass Knuckles Title[/i] After the match I went on the microphone to adress the fans.. [b]Jack Griffith[/b]: "Guys.. I know I'm leaving you, I'm sorry. But I will be back. While I'm away, I will fight for you guys. I will fight for DAVE. It's unbelievable how good you've all treated me and I wish you all the best.. You are the best crowd I will ever get near in my career and it was an honor and when I come back you better believe I will wreck up the championship division once again. I am an Extreme Wrestler, and I will represent every thing that is us in some thing bigger. I will show that DAVE talent is better than any talent you could imagine. I will go to the higher place and show just how well we are! Thank you all.. so, so much." [I]And after tears, he lied the titles down and went on his knees. He put his hands on his belts and he put them on his shoulder. Confetti came down from the roof and all the DAVE roster came out(with missing few, the ones that he beat) and rose Jack up on his shoulder as they led the chants in to a chant of "Come back soon". Jack ended the show with rising his two titles up in the air and saying "I love you all". They understood. Thank god they understood.[/I] [color=red]Popularity Changes[/color] I gained popularity everywhere(IN USA), No grade changes. [/CENTER]

Archived