Best injury frequency?

I’m possibly a bit odd in that I find injuries (and adapting to them) an interesting part of the game so I have my injury settings on the highest level. My workers wrestle 1-2 times a week & I wouldn’t say it’s crippling my roster at all. But I could just be getting lucky.

I’m possibly a bit odd in that I find injuries (and adapting to them) an interesting part of the game so I have my injury settings on the highest level. My workers wrestle 1-2 times a week & I wouldn’t say it’s crippling my roster at all. But I could just be getting lucky.

I don't think you're odd at all, I completely agree. They really spice up my game. I try keep it low so that I don't have half my roster gone, but I really enjoy them when they do happen.

One time in TEW 2016, I had a feud with Joshua Taylor and Matthew Keith. Matthew Keith had been my World Champion for about 6 months, and Joshua Taylor had finally defeated him. They were set to have a rematch at the PPV, and I put them in a tag match against each other, only for Matthew Keith to get injured for 6 months. I had to change my plans a bit. I performed surgery on Matthew Keith, which allowed him to come back 3 months earlier. On the day of the PPV, I had Matthew Keith mysteriously taken out, and Joshua Taylor held an open challenge, that Casey Valentine accepted. Casey won the title the next month and revealed that he and his bodyguard (the debuting Giant Brody) had taken Matthew Keith out. He really excelled as a main eventer, and actually gave me my first A* match. Matthew Keith returned and took the title back.

As the title says - what's the best injury frequency? When I say 'best', I'm referring to the most realistic injury frequency. Only about 5 people have been injured on my roster and I'm 3 years into my game.

I always use the extreme setting. This ain't ballet.