[RELEASE] Cornellverse 2016

- All 2020 workers

- Imported all relevant 2020 stuff over (I hope)

- All 2020 worker attributes

- All graduates.

- 2020 products, fixed for canon. ACPW and CZCW didn't have integrated women's wrestling in 2016, for example.

- Fixed stables with rough estimates of stable type, and I put all of them to have no new members to prevent wonky stuff. I'm not knowledgeable about stable AI.

Enjoy!

UPDATED August 3 2022

https://www.mediafire.com/file/79rkthyutzgy3yq/CV2016_3_8_2022.rar/file

- All 2020 workers

- Imported all relevant 2020 stuff over (I hope)

- All 2020 worker attributes

- All graduates.

- 2020 products, fixed for canon. ACPW and CZCW didn't have integrated women's wrestling in 2016, for example.

- Fixed stables with rough estimates of stable type, and I put all of them to have no new members to prevent wonky stuff. I'm not knowledgeable about stable AI.

Enjoy!

https://www.mediafire.com/file/a9j2nwemfav5y3p/CVerse_2016.zip/file

Oh man! Stoked to check this out. Was always sad that issues prevented this from getting finished with the last go-around. Excited to book El Mitico Jr in CILL again.

• 8 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Excited to check this out. Only started playing with 2020 so I'm interested to see where some of my favourite workers were doing in 2016.

So I noticed something, and I'm not sure if this was just how the game was in 2016, but every title I checked is extremely prestigious, well into the 90s. I didn't go through every company and it's not really even a problem, I just didn't know if it was intentional or not.

There actually was something severely wrong with the original file. Like pretty much every road agent had 0 experience, so they all sucked. I fixed it in the database because I was playing games with it, and, since this was bumped, I have updated the original post with the new database.

I played a couple games, the longest was one year. Seemed to work alright...

• 6 months later...

I have updated the database by fixing all the experience stats, and most notably trying to balance the finances for all promotions, among other things. I hadn't realized how much work goes into balancing these mods when I first put this out, and didn't even notice how rough the game world was for AI promotions.

Check out the new release!