Any chance of other games based on the TEW engine?

Just looking at what the base engine of TEW has going for it, are there any plans for other games that could be built off its core engine? Something like, say, a TV studio simulator?

A lot of the core stuff that you'd need for that stuff already exists in the engine; for examples, actors, directors, writers, etc would just be workers with a change in the stats, other studios would be other studios, broadcasters could stay the same, training facilities could become acting schools, etc. Contracts could be for regular roles (like ongoing contracts) or for a set number of appearances (set dates).

I just feel like the core engine for TEW is actually quite amazing and could be possibly re-skinned for other management/tycoon games, and was wondering if there was any momentum behind such an idea within GDS.

(I know Hollywood Movie Studio/Hollywood Mogul exists, but I kind of wish it was closer to TEW in how it functions.)

• 3 months later...

I'll like to see a Grey Dog game for TV or Film industry, but i don't think they can just "re-skin" de TEW motor. The mechanics have nothing to do with it, and very little could be re-used.

Anyway, if you want a very good Film Industry Simulator, you can search for "Movie Business 2". It's free, and it's the best Film industry simulator game i never played.

I've always wanted a game somewhat akin to being Shao Tsung in Mortal Kombat.

Essentially, you run a fight tournament/league. Similar to WMMA but with a more fantastical element. Fighters can be killed, recruited, etc.

I've never seen someone combine two characters so effortlessly. :p