All Japan Pro Wrestling: Return To Glory

This is my first attempt at a RW diary, I usually shy away from them because I tend to sign every worker I like in real life and try to push everyone to the moon and it ends up being a nightmare. But I've been having a blast trying to really overhaul AJPW's current roster so I figured why not make a diary out of it...

q3oB96Y.png

If your an AJPW fan be warned:

Lot's of wrestlers are getting released. Lots of new blood is incoming and I may have just stolen the next big star from one of your favorite smaller companies. (okay, so I signed them on a handshake deal since they were probably loyal but you get the point!)

Xyyc5O7.png

If your an AJPW fan be warned:

Lot's of wrestlers are getting released. Lots of new blood is incoming and I may have just stolen the next big star from one of your favorite smaller companies. (okay, so I signed them on a handshake deal since they were probably loyal but you get the point!)

Daisuke Sekimoto???????

You fired a sponsor, you fired the European talent scout, you fired an AJPW veteran, you fired half of Purple Haze, you fired multiple post-MUTOH utility guys, you fired one of the top juniors, you fired six major guest stars, you fired three freelance heavyweight veterans and you fired Yoshitatsu.

So there go the relationships with BJW, DG, FREEDOMS, GLEAT and ZERO-ONE. :p

Daisuke Sekimoto???????

He made the cut. I love the guy so he gets to stay.

I'm excited to see a modern day AJPW dynasty. I look forward to seeing where you take things+what your roster is going to wind up looking like after your hirings/firings. Good luck :)

Thanks, 90s AJPW is probably my favorite era of wrestling. I hope you enjoy following along.

You fired a sponsor, you fired the European talent scout, you fired an AJPW veteran, you fired half of Purple Haze, you fired multiple post-MUTOH utility guys, you fired one of the top juniors, you fired six major guest stars, you fired three freelance heavyweight veterans and you fired Yoshitatsu.

So there go the relationships with BJW, DG, FREEDOMS, GLEAT and ZERO-ONE. :p

You haven't see who I hired yet. Most of those relationships are still intact. As for the others, I warned everyone that this was a drastic overhaul. Some of the guys I'm just not a fan of and other are just getting too old.

As for Yoshi, that one hurt a bit but he's on time decline. And I didn't fire the sponsor. I made him a personality. It says in parenthesis in ring only.

I can get over the other firings but YOSHITATSU?! I may never recover from the the heartache.

Yeah, It hurt me to do it but as I said above he's on time decline so unfortunately I don't need him.

You haven't see who I hired yet. Most of those relationships are still intact. As for the others, I warned everyone that this was a drastic overhaul. Some of the guys I'm just not a fan of and other are just getting too old. As for Yoshi, that one hurt a bit but he's on time decline. And I didn't fire the sponsor. I made him a personality. It says in parenthesis in ring only.

I mean, guys on time decline aren't new to AJPW. I might have kept some of the undercard guys around just to job for a little while longer for your new guys, you know? ;)

By the way, when is the game actually starting? 2019, when Akiyama was initially replaced? 2020, at the start of the pandemic?

I mean, guys on time decline aren't new to AJPW. I might have kept some of the undercard guys around just to job for a little while longer for your new guys, you know? ;)

By the way, when is the game actually starting? 2019, when Akiyama was initially replaced? 2020, at the start of the pandemic?

You are 100% right but I've got plenty of undercarriage guys left on the roster and this is going to be a pretty extreme rebuild. I need to keep a close eye on my finances. I know letting the old guys work the undercarriage in multi man tags is the right thing to do until they retire but some of them are staying on as road agents, PWF Board members and what not they are just done in ring. Oh and im starting in March of this year so right before Carnival. My favorite time of year! I wanted to be through the pandemic b.s. I'm tired of living it I damn sure don't want to write about it.

What database are you using?

The latest release of the RWC

And you still has Akiyama in the roster? It's weird, he should be in DDT.

Push Ashino and maybe Jake Lee too.

AJPW announced plans for their women's division. You want this in your game?

Really good to see a real world diary from you.

And you still has Akiyama in the roster? It's weird, he should be in DDT.

Push Ashino and maybe Jake Lee too.

AJPW announced plans for their women's division. You want this in your game?

Really good to see a real world diary from you.

You're right, Jun was in DDT but the story behind the diary is he comes back to AJPW as booker/head of creative to do a mass overhaul of the roster so that's why he's back in AJPW. And don't worry about Ashino and Jake Lee, they will be taken good care of. Love those guys!

"El Idolo" Andrade/La Sombra!?

Also, I'm clueless as to the current state of All Japan, but I love me some willr0ck and I'm trying to find inspiration for my possible Kitsune diary. So even though that's cverse, I'm trying to absorb as much puro as I can.

How do you let go of CIMA but hire T-HAWK, lol.

I approve of Yuji Hino, though. The gaijin, eh.... I don't think AJPW could afford even one of them on a regular basis, given their pick of gaijin in recent years.

Because CIMA is a bad dude. And as for gaijin, it's a good thing this is fantasy booking!!!

Jacob Fatu will be killer! Can't wait to see him in some AJPW main events

"El Idolo" Andrade/La Sombra!?

Also, I'm clueless as to the current state of All Japan, but I love me some willr0ck and I'm trying to find inspiration for my possible Kitsune diary. So even though that's cverse, I'm trying to absorb as much puro as I can.

Thanks! I guess La Sombra was too easy of a guess. Hopefully this helps you in your quest to absorb as much puro knowledge as possible. If you have any questions or need any tips on booking or anything shoot me a message.

How do you let go of CIMA but hire T-HAWK, lol.

I approve of Yuji Hino, though. The gaijin, eh.... I don't think AJPW could afford even one of them on a regular basis, given their pick of gaijin in recent years.

Mainly because CIMA is 43, T-Hawk is 30. T-Hawk is in his prime and CIMA is kind of an asshat backstage. Plus I am a big fan of T-Hawk so that helps.

Also the everyone including the gaijin are on ppa contracts so that's not really gonna break the bank - and also what Dalton said: fantasy booking.

As for Yuji Hino, I love the guy and I have big plans for him down the line.

Because CIMA is a bad dude. And as for gaijin, it's a good thing this is fantasy booking!!!

Jacob Fatu will be killer! Can't wait to see him in some AJPW main events

Jacob Fatu is a great pick, always thought he'd be great inside a Japanese ring.

Hard hitting and Los Ingobernables... I'm guessing we got Shingo Takagi incoming.

I agree with both of you, Jacob Fatu is perfect for a Japanese fed and he was one of the first people I wanted to bring in.

As for Los Ingobernables, I don't want to spoil it but Shingo won't be coming in. This version of Los Ingobernables will be completely different...

UIhREFL.png

That All Asia title is one of the most beautiful things I've ever seen.

Also, I'll take you up on the offer for help! Currently waiting to see the other Kitsune belts you mentioned before really getting started.

I have a owner and booker decided for Kitsune, but trying to decide it I want to play as booker with an owner above me or play as the owner and "role play" as both characters.