Block tv tapings/taped PPV shows

One of my favorite improvements in 2020 is being able to book up to 4 tapings of a tv show at a time, but I had a suggestion to improve that.

Have an option where you don't have to wait until all the taped shows air before having another taping. I was thinking like Impact a few years back when they were hemorrhaging money, so they would have like 3 months of tv tapings over a week or 10 days. In the same vain, again using Impact as an example, being able to pre-tape ppv shows, especially if you are losing money but still have to fill a contract.

I am firmly of the opinion that we should be able to pre-tape a show (TV or PPV) and set what date it is set to air and, as long as that date is in the future, we're golden.

So, if I wanted to tape four episodes of Impact on Monday of January Week 1, I would have the option of setting episode 1 to air on Thursday of January Week 1 and so on. Then on Tuesday of January Week 1, I could record 4 more shows and schedule them for Thursday of February Week 1 and so forth.

As for PPV events, I think we should have that same option. This would not only mimic TNA's early PPV-only days, but it would also mimic modern Mexican supercards, where they might air live in Mexico (I don't know for sure; I don't live in Mexico), but they are available a few days to a couple of weeks later on their YouTube channel.

St.T