Start Unemployed?

I want to start my own company. I was wondering if I should begin the game unemployed and start my own company that way or create one in the game editor? Is there a difference?

Thanks in advance.

If you create one in the editor in advance, you are able to set your exact popularity, money, etc... Creating it once the game has begun, you're locked in to what the levels are for easy/medium/hard,etc..

If you create one in the editor in advance, you are able to set your exact popularity, money, etc... Creating it once the game has begun, you're locked in to what the levels are for easy/medium/hard,etc..

Thanks for responding. So may I ask, if you wanted to start a small local company and build it into a world wide entity, based on how tew 2020 is designed.....which method would you suggest out of the two?

Thanks for responding. So may I ask, if you wanted to start a small local company and build it into a world wide entity, based on how tew 2020 is designed.....which method would you suggest out of the two?

I typically start the game and go for Rock Hard difficulty, but if you want full control over popularity, money, etc., the editor is much better

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Dalton" data-cite="Dalton" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="53305" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I typically start the game and go for Rock Hard difficulty, but if you want full control over popularity, money, etc., the editor is much better</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I'm probably gonna go the direction you did because I wanna feel like I built the company up in a natural organic way, rather than tinkering with all the other stuff. Makes me feel like I'm cheating when using the editor.</p>