Optimum match length

I have played this game for thousands of hours. In every match I've ever booked, I look at the Dirt Sheet and seen I've been penalised for match length. It doesn't tell me whether the match was too short or too long. It doesn't tell me why the match length is wrong. It doesn't tell me which factors affect this rating. No matter what the match length is, it's wrong. Always.

The only thing you should get dinged on match length for in 2016 would be either

1)Using the All Out note on a match longer than 15 minutes

2)Using the Slow Build note on a match shorter than 16 minutes

Now, there are a multitude of other penalties that show up on the dirt sheet, some do next to nothing while others will ding it a lot, but those are the only 2 directly related to match length. Squashes can't go longer than 6 minutes, you get dinged if you put lower midcarders against each other for more than 12 minutes, openers and ETs shouldn't be in a match longer than 6 minutes (8 is fine for tags of all types). So, you may be including these in match length negative notes though they're more incorrect usage notes imo.