Black Canvas Grappling: Invasion of the TITANS

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Probably I won't read 19 pages lol but you gain a new follower from now on.

First thing first I'll try to get familiar with the roster and stuff!

Welcome, glad to have you here. Many of those pages are tour shows, I'm a year and a half into the save so if you only check the major shows, I've held like 15-18 of those :rolleyes:

BCG Hunting Lion 2021 Press Conference Highlights

KHqKKrx.jpgOKNjHCy.jpg

~ Referee Gonkuro Nakanishi and Toshinobu Taku used the opportunity of the Press Conference to announce their imminent departure from Black Canvas Grappling. Nakanishi has refereed some major matches since he joined BCG in late 2016, while Taku's career was celebrated, highlighting his GCG World Heavyweight Tag Team run alongside Toshiki Shibanumo, his two runs as BCG World Tag Team champion with his son Yoshinaka and even his run with the Ride the Tiger title in SAISHO right before his retirement.

FO47iVM.jpg4OQuacU.jpg6ae0dN5.jpg6ae0dN5.jpgalNyc2v.jpglXKYpgt.jpg

~ Speaking of the BCG World Tag Team titles, Logan Diaz will be teaming with his cousin James following his succesful major show debut for a shot at Kita and Narahashi's belts. Black Iron Corps appear confident that this is just another obstacle they will overcome as they've done in the past, while the cousins played up their familiarity which they expect to pay off for their lack of experience teaming together.

rtG8xgJ.jpg

~ Gargantuan was also bombarded with questions by the journalists in his first official presentation as a BCG star in a press event. The 36 year old Canadian star spoke of his BHOTWG departure but avoided questions in regards to him not having won any titles with the company and perhaps being frustrated with how he was booked. Instead, he focused on his claim and said that he's already working on it, currently in possession of a Challengers Series Medallion and hellbent on winning the other two in order to take the title from Rokuemon Matsushita.

1ZEcLFQ.jpg

~ Ginji Kisaka also made his first appearance as an official member of Seven Samurai. The youngster spoke of his ambitions and wanting to do good for the group, saying he already won one of the Challengers Series Medallions and he's looking for further success on the main roster.

Y31rJ3K.jpgtMSPsXU.jpgwFcGLdM.jpg

~ Despite FEAR introducing his very own American title, it seems that with it not being official, the stipulation of it being only for American wrestlers does not seem to be strongly enforced. That, or he is facing a shortage of opponents. Whatever the case may be, he was willing to accept a challenge from Pillars of Puroresu leader Mabuchi Furusawa. FEAR stated he is willing to put the belt on the line against any and all comers, while Furusawa had to face some tough questioning in regards to his recent lack of major success, the comparison to SUKI's trajectory and what that might mean for the group, all of which he tried to shoot down while promising to prove his point inside the ring.

QdKNLA8.jpgLcownc5.jpgkGZrPvC.jpg

~ Tanyu Toshusai has stepped up to be SUKI's final challenger before The Lion Roars. Another man in search of his big break after losing the BCG National title, Toshusai appeared driven to succeed, while SUKI repeated his dedication to make it through another trial and headline BCG's biggest show of the year.

BjgvDys.jpgQEgwaUi.jpgceDGfhh.jpg

~ Bunrakuken Torii was also questioned about the decision to defend his National title against a gaijin in Findlay. Torii said he specifically requested the exception due to the respect he has for the Big Bruiser, saying he provides a huge test for himself as champion that he welcomes. Findlay appeared reserved in his statements, perhaps seeking to prevent questions in regards to him headlining a show with a title match after his loss to SUKI at The Lion Rises.

qoSn5Jh.jpg

Fri. W2 September 2021

Kobe Football Stadium @ Kansai, Japan

Event Card

BCG National title match

3rd Champion Bunrakuken Torii vs Challenger Big Bruiser Findlay

Roaring Lion contract briefcase match

SUKI vs Tanyu Toshusai

Special Sinlges match

Funakoshi vs Yoshinaka Taku

BCG American title match

Champion FEAR vs Challenger Mabuchi Furusawa

Challengers Series title match

22nd Champion Rokuemon Matsushita vs Challenger Kisaka/Gargantuan/Matsumoto

Challengers Series Medallions Triple Threat match

Ginji Kisaka vs Gargantuan vs Kyuichi Matsumoto

BCG Six Man titles match

1st Champions Seven Samurai (Blast Ikoma, Kadonomaro Kamisaka and Motoyuki Miyake) vs Challengers Bruiser Brigade (Atto Savage, Abomination, Monstrosity)

Showcase Tag Team match

Miura & Yoshizawa vs Mitsukuri & Kinoshita

BCG World Tag Team match

16th Champions Black Iron Corps vs Challengers The Diaz Family

SUKI vs Tanyu Toshusai

Special Sinlges match

BCG American title match

22nd Champion Rokuemon Matsushita vs Challenger Kisaka/Gargantuan/Matsumoto

BCG Six Man titles match

1st Champions Seven Samurai (Blast Ikoma, Kadonomaro Kamisaka and Motoyuki Miyake) vs Challengers Bruiser Brigade (Atto Savage, Abomination, Monstrosity)

Showcase Tag Team match

BCG World Tag Team match

• 1 month later...

qoSn5Jh.jpg

Fri. W2 September 2021

Kobe Football Stadium, Kansai Region, Japan

Attendance: 30.000 (Super No Vacancy), Rating: 86, Views: 279.287 (0.55 on Emperor Choice)

6ae0dN5.jpg6ae0dN5.jpg

BCG World Tag Team match

FO47iVM.jpg4OQuacU.jpg25UZG0h.pngalNyc2v.jpglXKYpgt.jpg

The challengers kicked off the match and show with blistering speed, using their surpising agility -given their size- in order to overwhelm the champions and score a quick win. Sensing the danger after a couple of quick near falls, Kita and Narahashi retreated to the outside and the cousins gave chase, allowing the champions to gain control of the match by returning first inside the ring. With a lot of ground to cover up, Black Iron Corps continued wrestling the match at an all out pace and it seemed things could swing either way, until an overexcited James Diaz made a rookie mistake and was drawn in by Narahashi playing possum. The charging spear missed and Diaz hit the corner full force, stumbling back into a Black Iron Lariat and the pin.

In a bout that had decent wrestling but didn't have much heat, Black Iron Corps defeated The Diaz Family in 12:24 when Fujio Narahashi pinned James Diaz with a Black Iron Lariat. Black Iron Corps make defence number four of the BCG World Tag Team titles. [65]

MOUXi3u.jpgchR5Y96.jpg25UZG0h.pngwUa80ip.jpgCpkiFPW.jpg

This was indeed a showcase match, given how both teams have been seen mostly in multi man matches for quite some time now. It also felt like a clash of generations, with the young Dawnguard duo coming out of their SAISHO tenure to face off against the six time BCG World Tag Team champions. Both teams played that contrast up too, veterans being slow and methodical as opposed to their energetic opponents who delivered some no-nonesense ground and pound, straightforward and impactful. In a finish that some regarded as an early passing of the torch, Kinoshita hit a beautiful bridging Belly to Belly Suplex on Miura and held on for the three count.

In a decent match, Mitsukuri & Kinoshita defeated Miura & Yoshizawa in 12:14 when Koyo Kinoshita pinned Noritoshi Miura with a Belly To Belly Suplex. [68]

Btj6jy8.jpgBtj6jy8.jpgBtj6jy8.jpg

BCG Six Man titles match

3t41LoN.jpgdaJAps6.jpg7cOCQ8b.jpg25UZG0h.png3ZA2lgn.jpgaJXf09a.jpg6xVJmZj.jpg

This match was all about flow and quick tags, never leaving a single wrestler in the ring for too long. While this prevented the action from picking up early on, once things were rolling the rapid fire tags allowed for quick offence from all angles, to the point where even Kamisaka abandoned his usual mat grappling techniques in favor of suplexes and a great spot where his release german sent Abomination flying into the arms of Ikoma, who caught him mid air and rolled into a second consecutive suplex. Quick and exciting, the match ended with Savage reversing an attempted brainbuster into the Savage Claw and “Serene K” uncharacteristically tapping out immediately in panic to lose the belts for his team and crown new champions.

In a bout that had good wrestling and a decent reaction from the crowd, Dread Army (Atto Savage, Abomination and Monstrosity) defeated Seven Samurai (Blast Ikoma, Kadonomaro Kamisaka and Motoyuki Miyake) in 12:21 when Atto Savage submitted Kadonomaro Kamisaka with a Savage Claw. Atto Savage and The Horror win the BCG Six Man titles. [77]

V9ORqZ9.jpg0aYBbrH.jpg49xmMBU.jpg

Challengers Series Medallions match

1ZEcLFQ.jpg25UZG0h.pngrtG8xgJ.jpg25UZG0h.pngFvjyeXh.jpg

Despite his initial claims upon arrival, Gargantuan went through the ringer of collecting Medallions for a title shot and of course his two opponents had to team up in order to stand a chance against him. Kisaka got in a good amount of striking offence and Matsumoto even attempted the Murder Bomb on the big man to no avail. Gargantuan escaped to grab a charging Kisaka and hit him with the Ultimate Backbreaker, before switching his attention to Matsumoto who he chokeslammed for the pin.

In a decent match, Gargantuan defeated Kyuichi Matsumoto and Ginji Kisaka in 14:46 when Gargantuan pinned Kyuichi Matsumoto with a Choke Slam. Gargantuan wins the Medallion #2. Gargantuan wins the Medallion #3. Gargantuan makes defence number two of the Medallion #1. [59]

dLsvm4M.jpg

9bMrvJ8.jpg25UZG0h.pngrtG8xgJ.jpg

22nd Champion Rokuemon Matsushita vs Challenger Gargantuan

Matsushita rushed to the ring and urged the referee to ring the bell, looking to capitalize on his opening while his challenger was still reeling from the previous match. Gargantuan took the hits and sold the offence well despite his size, until Matsushita made the mistake of trying to hit a chokeslam of his own. The challenger blocked the move by grabbing his opponent’s throat as well and that was the turning point of the match: Gargantuan no-sold a couple of moves after that and responded with a few big spots of his own, before hitting the Ultimate Backbreaker and scoring the pin to claim the BCG Challengers Series title.

In a decent match, Gargantuan defeated Rokuemon Matsushita in 10:17 by pinfall with an Ultimate Backbreaker. Gargantuan wins the BCG Challengers Series. [67]

tMSPsXU.jpg

BCG American title match

Y31rJ3K.jpg25UZG0h.pngwFcGLdM.jpg

With his stablemates having won gold earlier, FEAR entered this fight with even more to prove against former World champion Mabuchi Furusawa. The Pillars of Puroresu leader didn’t take it easy on the big man and stood his ground with some fearless elbow shots, focusing his offence on the arm instead of trying to take FEAR’s vertical base away. This left the defending champion with enough mobility to execute plenty of his own offence, leading to a surprisingly competitive match between two wrestlers who genuinely tried to demolish one another. Furusawa had a chance to lock in the armbar between the ropes, which had to be broken but did enough damage as he rolled outside the ring. FEAR gave chase and regained some lost ground during the brawl on the outside, including a Fear Drive onto the ground. No pins could be counted outside the ring though so he had to drag Furusawa back in. For his trouble, he was rewarded with with a leg sweep and an STF from the former world champion, but it was clear at that point that Furusawa was holding on for dear life and wasn’t realistically going to win. Still, his fighting spirit earned him cheers from the audience and forced FEAR to work for the finish, to the point where it took two more Fear Drives to put Furusawa away and ensure that the leader of Dread Army retained his rogue title.

In a bout that had great wrestling and a decent reaction from the crowd, FEAR defeated Mabuchi Furusawa in 25:29 by pinfall with a Fear Drive. FEAR makes defence number two of the BCG American title. [82]

2C2TFxV.jpg25UZG0h.pngWGDp9oH.jpg

Yoshi Taku got on the mic before the match and dedicated this match to his departing father, with Funakoshi showing respect as he clapped along with the fans and shook the youngster’s hand before the bell. That was just about the extent of his courtesy, because then came a blistering offence of strikes and high impact slams that forced Taku to roll out of the ring and regroup. The two men reset in the center of the ring and locked up again, moving into an extended sequence of chain wrestling as they struggled for control of each other’s head and neck. Taku showed some of his Dawnguard leader’s explosiveness when he hammered the back of Funakoshi’s neck with rapid fire elbows but he couldn’t lock in the Full Nelson afterwards. Likewise, Funakoshi had to settle for a grounded submission version of a Butterfly Lock at one point, but eventually he was able to pull off the full Backbreaker and get the win. After the match, Funakoshi requested a microphone and also praised Toshinobu Taku, wishing him well in whatever he plans to do after hanging up his boots.

In a bout that had superb wrestling and good heat, Funakoshi defeated Yoshinaka Taku in 20:15 by pinfall with a Butterfly Backbreaker. [78]

Lcownc5.jpg

QdKNLA8.jpg25UZG0h.pngkGZrPvC.jpg

SUKI vs Tanyu Toshusai

Lot of pacing and circling and posturing and lockups leading to stand-offs in the early goings of the match, clear signals this was going to be a slow burner. Toshusai was his usual arrogant self and dismissed his former stablemate, but all it took was SUKI pointing towards the briefcase at the timekeeper’s table, a clear reminder of his trajectory as opposed to the title-less Toshusai. That was the spark that pushed things into next gear and a great display of fundamental wrestling skills, simple but effective moves that told the tale of Toshusai fighting his own self doubt as much as his opponent, while SUKI showcased his rock solid consistency as more and more pundits continue to claim he’s come into his own and expect him to leave Furusawa’s shadow soon. A Mountain SUKI into a near fall kicked off the final stretch of the match as the two men began hitting each other with the biggest moves in their arsenal but it was a sudden misdirection and change on SUKI’s part that sealed the deal; Toshusai fell for the bait and switch, allowing his opponent to capture him in the SUKI Special III and force the tap out. It is now official, SUKI versus Razan Okamoto to headline The Lion’s Roar X for the BCG World title.

In a bout that had great wrestling and good heat, SUKI defeated Tanyu Toshusai in 30:22 by submission with a SUKI Special III. SUKI makes defence number one of the BCG Roaring Lion contract briefcase. [81]

Slow Build

Speaking of that match, Okamoto came out after the match for a staredown with SUKI, each man holding up his respective prize as a reminder to fans and viewers of what’s to come.

QEgwaUi.jpg

BCG National title match

BjgvDys.jpg25UZG0h.pngceDGfhh.jpg

The big main event played out as another slow fuse match and were it not for the National title on the line, FEAR and Furusawa may have gotten away with stealing the spotlight having wrestled the best match of the night. Almost taking it as a personal challenge to rise to the occasion, Torii wrestled a hellacious match and having Findlay as his monstrous gaijin opponent only made things feel more epic for him. No strangers to each other, the two competitors skipped a lot of the usual early stalling and just flat out delivered a stand and bang contest, with Torii always building up some momentum before Findlay shut him down with a single big move, whether it was a decapitating lariat, an atomic drop, a big boot or a back body drop. Torii kept pushing and eventually managed to knock his opponent off the top rope, a spot he followed up with a Flying Forearm to the outside. Findlay yet again used the champion’s enthusiasm and momentum against him to reverse through simple moves, such as the spot where he caught him for a Fallaway Slam onto the barricade. By the time the two men were nearing the half hour mark, they both looked spent and every move was done with a lot of struggle to it, adding to the drama of the match and its sense of epic scale, until a Spinning Forearm Smash from Torii finally brought the big man down for the three count.

In a bout that had superb wrestling and good heat, Bunrakuken Torii defeated Big Bruiser Findlay in 30:27 by pinfall with a Spinning Forearm Smash. Bunrakuken Torii makes defence number two of the BCG National title. [86]

Post show interviews and comments

Torii: "I’m just glad the fans were excited for the match. I can guarantee them it’s going to be even greater at The Lion’s Roar!"

SUKI: "Razan Okamoto! I’m coming for that title and I’m going to embarrass you when I beat you for it at the biggest event of the year!"

Okamoto: "Huge matches come with the territory when you’re a World champion, so I’m not afraid of facing SUKI at The Lion’s Roar. I had a good chance to scout him during these last few tours and I’m confident I found some answers to his game."

Gargantuan: "It doesn’t matter if I have to play your stupid little games. I said I’d win the Challengers Series title and I did just that. Now after I’m done with my three defences, I’m coming for the World title and I don’t care who holds it, they’re just keeping it warm until I can demolish them to claim it for myself!"

Thanks everyone for your patience, between Easter holidays, life getting hectic and some mild mental health issues, this took longer than usual and felt like a huge struggle to put out, so apologies in advance if the quality seems sub-par at times. Hope you enjoy it, this diary is alive and will continue. Hear the black lion roar!

Great to have this back! Hopefully you are doing OK.

I'm not super excited about Gargantuan debuting (is there any foreign wrestler who isn't a giant?!), but there's some big bouts that have been building. Funakoshi's loss is a bit of a surprise - he seems to be falling rapidly, but hopefully he finds his way back.

Great to have this back! Hopefully you are doing OK.

I'm not super excited about Gargantuan debuting (is there any foreign wrestler who isn't a giant?!), but there's some big bouts that have been building. Funakoshi's loss is a bit of a surprise - he seems to be falling rapidly, but hopefully he finds his way back.

Thanks Scottie! Gargantuan is actually the only Super Heavyweight on the roster alongside FEAR, I love that portrait for him and he comes with a good popularity thanks to his time in BHOTWG, but unfortunately the bastard swerved me and began declining right after he signed. Thus began the plan to build him up and then use him to put over some younger talent.

I'll admit I hire beefy gaijin, your point is valid and it's all completely intentional on my part. I draw a lot of BCG inspiration from oldschool All Japan, so I've banned myself from hiring any wrestlers who are smaller than Middleweight (Razan Okamoto being the only exception), who wear a mask or who rely on high flying.

Unfortunately, the hits keep coming and the latest one was when the hard drive on my 2 month old PC decided to stop cooperating with the rest of the system. It was still covered by warranty so I had it replaced for free very soon, but I did end up losing my saved games and portrait collection of several years. I've ran the next tour, but my log ends right after The Lion's Roar X, thus so will this diary. Sucks because I was having a ton of fun and an army of promising people coming up from SAISHO, including Dreadnought who'd take over Dread Army. With that said though, the upcoming tour and final show carry a new weight to them and I'm trying to see them as one last huzzah, a celebration of the joy that this diary has given me and hopefully also brought to you readers.

• 3 months later...
On 5/11/2022 at 7:01 PM, DarK_RaideR said:

I've ran the next tour, but my log ends right after The Lion's Roar X, thus so will this diary.

Been looking up stuff due to the transfer to the new forums, and just noticed the quoted part. I realized there's loose ends needing to be tied here, so here's a late delivery on my promise: putting out tour results and the card for Lion's Roar X for now, will return to post the show proper.

Prior to the tour, Gonkuro Nakanishi and Toshinobu Taku handed in their notice. More important, Azumamaro Kita signed an exclusive deal with BHOTWG, which is why the Black Iron Corps had to drop the tag titles on the first night of the tour.

Roaring Lion Tour - Night 1 in Hamamatsu City, Chubu Region

Sat. W3 September 2021, 491 Fan

1. Bruiser Brigade (Big Bruiser Findlay, Texas Hangman, Logan Diaz and James Diaz) defeated Seven Samurai (Blast Ikoma, Kadonomaro Kamisaka, Motoyuki Miyake and Ginji Kisaka) in 9:40 when Logan Diaz submitted Kadonomaro Kamisaka with a Boston Crab. [??]

2. Dawnguard (Bunrakuken Torii, Kyuichi Matsumoto and Suguru Emoto) defeated Pillars of Puroresu (Mabuchi Furusawa, Danjuro Kikuchi and Yutaka Ogata) in 12:19 when Suguru Emoto pinned Danjuro Kikuchi with a Dangerous Brainbuster. [53]

3. Razan Okamoto and Gidayu Katou defeated SUKI and Ritsu Ibata in 11:48 when Gidayu Katou pinned Ritsu Ibata with a Lariat. [58]

4. Destiny Bond (Tanyu Toshusai, Rokuemon Matsushita and Zeshin Makioka) defeated Funakoshi, Nobuharu Yokokawa and Sojuro Sen in 16:24 when Rokuemon Matsushita pinned Nobuharu Yokokawa with an One-Handed Choke Slam. [60]

5. Mitsukuri & Kinoshita defeated Black Iron Corps in 18:10 when Koyo Kinoshita pinned Azumamaro Kita with a Belly To Belly Suplex. Mitsukuri & Kinoshita win the BCG World Tag Team titles. [66]

Roaring Lion Tour - Night 2 in Shizuoka City, Chubu Region

Mon. W4 September 2021, 496 Fans

1. Texas Hangman, Original Sinner and The Diaz Family defeated Seven Samurai (Blast Ikoma, Kadonomaro Kamisaka, Motoyuki Miyake and Ginji Kisaka) in 9:41 when Logan Diaz pinned Blast Ikoma with a Belly To Belly Suplex. [55]

2. Kyuichi Matsumoto defeated Wes Stryker in 9:50 by pinfall with a Matsumoto Murder Bomb. [36]

3. FEAR and Atto Savage defeated Big Bruiser Findlay and Desperado Dave Barker in 11:34 when FEAR pinned Desperado Dave Barker with a Fear Drive. [64]

4. Bunrakuken Torii and Yoshinaka Taku defeated Mabuchi Furusawa and Yutaka Ogata in 11:38 when Bunrakuken Torii pinned Yutaka Ogata with a Spinning Forearm Smash. [67]

5. Pillars of Puroresu (SUKI, Danjuro Kikuchi and Ritsu Ibata) defeated Okamoto-gun (Razan Okamoto, Inejiro Yoshizawa and Noritoshi Miura) in 11:51 when SUKI submitted Noritoshi Miura with a SUKI Special III. [58]

Roaring Lion Tour - Night 3 in Hiroshima, Chugoku Region

Thu. W4 September 2021, 436 Fans

1. Seven Samurai (Funakoshi, Blast Ikoma, Kadonomaro Kamisaka and Motoyuki Miyake) defeated Texas Hangman, Desperado Dave Barker and The Diaz Family in 12:04 when Funakoshi pinned Desperado Dave Barker with a Butterfly Backbreaker. [54]

2. FEAR and Atto Savage defeated Big Bruiser Findlay and Original Sinner in 11:49 when Atto Savage submitted Original Sinner with a Cannibal Claw. [62]

3. Suguru Emoto defeated Yoshisada Matsuzawa in 12:24 by pinfall with a Dangerous Brainbuster. [51]

4. Okamoto-gun (Razan Okamoto, Inejiro Yoshizawa and Noritoshi Miura) defeated Pillars of Puroresu (SUKI, Ritsu Ibata and Yutaka Ogata) in 12:26 when Razan Okamoto pinned Yutaka Ogata with a Brainbuster Suplex. [60]

5. Bunrakuken Torii and Kyuichi Matsumoto defeated Mabuchi Furusawa and Danjuro Kikuchi in 12:16 when Kyuichi Matsumoto pinned Danjuro Kikuchi with a Matsumoto Murder Bomb. [66]

Roaring Lion Tour - Night 4 in Okayama, Chugoku Region

Sun. W4 September 2021, 435 Fans

1. Seven Samurai (Blast Ikoma, Kadonomaro Kamisaka, Motoyuki Miyake and Ginji Kisaka) defeated Texas Hangman, Maelstrom and The Diaz Family in 12:17 when Motoyuki Miyake pinned Maelstrom with a Knock Out Kick. [51]

2. FEAR and Atto Savage defeated Big Bruiser Findlay and YL Thorsten Sigurdsson in 11:53 when Atto Savage submitted Thorsten Sigurdsson with a Cannibal Claw. [58]

3. Dawnguard (Bunrakuken Torii, Yoshinaka Taku and Kyuichi Matsumoto) defeated Pillars of Puroresu (Mabuchi Furusawa, Danjuro Kikuchi and Ritsu Ibata) in 11:49 when Kyuichi Matsumoto pinned Ritsu Ibata with a Matsumoto Murder Bomb. [59]

4. Razan Okamoto and Gidayu Katou defeated SUKI and Yutaka Ogata in 11:51 when Gidayu Katou pinned Yutaka Ogata with a Lariat. [58]

5. Tanyu Toshusai and Fujio Narahashi defeated Nobuharu Yokokawa and Sojuro Sen in 17:58 when Tanyu Toshusai pinned Sojuro Sen with a Dangerous Brainbuster. [65]

Roaring Lion Tour - Night 5 in Hiroshima, Chugoku Region

Tue. W1 October 2021, 443 Fans

1. FEAR and Atto Savage defeated Big Bruiser Findlay and Bubba Joe in 17:55 when Atto Savage submitted Bubba Joe with a Cannibal Claw. [69]

2. Seven Samurai (Blast Ikoma, Kadonomaro Kamisaka, Motoyuki Miyake and Nobuharu Yokokawa) defeated Bruiser Brigade (Texas Hangman, Logan Diaz, James Diaz and Thorsten Sigurdsson) in 17:51 when Motoyuki Miyake pinned Thorsten Sigurdsson with a quick roll up. [53]

3. Bunrakuken Torii and Yoshinaka Taku defeated Mabuchi Furusawa and Ritsu Ibata in 15:37 when Yoshinaka Taku pinned Ritsu Ibata with a Full Nelson Bomb. [65]

4. Okamoto-gun (Razan Okamoto, Inejiro Yoshizawa and Noritoshi Miura) defeated Pillars of Puroresu (SUKI, Danjuro Kikuchi and Yutaka Ogata) in 17:49 when Inejiro Yoshizawa pinned Danjuro Kikuchi with a Yoshizawa Bomb. [66]

Roaring Lion Tour - Night 6 in Sapporo, Hokkaido Region

Fri. W1 October 2021, 208 Fans

1. Dread Army (FEAR, Atto Savage, Abomination and Monstrosity) defeated Bruiser Brigade (Big Bruiser Findlay, Texas Hangman, Logan Diaz and James Diaz) in 16:01 when Abomination pinned James Diaz with a Chokeslam From Hell. [65]

2. Seven Samurai (Blast Ikoma, Kadonomaro Kamisaka, Motoyuki Miyake and Ginji Kisaka) defeated Pillars of Puroresu (Mabuchi Furusawa, SUKI, Danjuro Kikuchi and Ritsu Ibata) in 16:04 when Motoyuki Miyake pinned Ritsu Ibata with a Knock Out Kick. [59]

3. Tanyu Toshusai and Fujio Narahashi defeated Bunrakuken Torii and Yoshinaka Taku in 18:06 when Fujio Narahashi pinned Yoshinaka Taku with a Lariat Clothesline. [72]

4. Okamoto-gun (Razan Okamoto, Inejiro Yoshizawa and Noritoshi Miura) defeated Funakoshi, Nobuharu Yokokawa and Sojuro Sen in 19:31 when Razan Okamoto pinned Nobuharu Yokokawa with a Brainbuster Suplex. [62]

Roaring Lion Tour - Night 7 in Fukuoka, Kyushu Region

Mon. W2 October 2021, 459 Fans

1. The Hurt defeated Tanyu Toshusai and Isoruko Arakaki in 14:52 when Billy Robinson submitted Isoruko Arakaki with a Capital City Crucifix. [56]

2. Gidayu Katou defeated Ginji Kisaka in 15:20 by pinfall with a Lariat. Gidayu Katou wins the Medallion #1. [56]

3. Zeshin Makioka and Rokuemon Matsushita defeated Big Bruiser Findlay and Texas Hangman in 18:06 when Rokuemon Matsushita pinned Texas Hangman with an One-Handed Choke Slam. [57]

4. Dawnguard (Bunrakuken Torii, Yoshinaka Taku, Kyuichi Matsumoto and Suguru Emoto) defeated Pillars of Puroresu (Mabuchi Furusawa, Danjuro Kikuchi, Ritsu Ibata and Yutaka Ogata) in 17:50 when Suguru Emoto pinned Danjuro Kikuchi with a Dangerous Brainbuster. [60]

5. Funakoshi & Kamisaka defeated The Diaz Family in 18:06 when Funakoshi pinned James Diaz with a Butterfly Powerbomb Pin. [62]

Roaring Lion Tour - Night 8 in Kumamoto, Kyushu Region

Thu. W2 October 2021, 475 Fans

1. Okamoto-gun (Razan Okamoto, Inejiro Yoshizawa, Noritoshi Miura and Gidayu Katou) defeated Pillars of Puroresu (SUKI, Danjuro Kikuchi, Ritsu Ibata and Yutaka Ogata) in 18:28 when Gidayu Katou pinned Ritsu Ibata with a Lariat. [63]

2. Fujio Narahashi defeated Atto Savage in 18:21 by pinfall with a Lariat Clothesline. Fujio Narahashi wins the Medallion #2. [71]

3. Seven Samurai (Funakoshi, Kadonomaro Kamisaka, Blast Ikoma and Motoyuki Miyake) defeated Bruiser Brigade (Big Bruiser Findlay, Texas Hangman, Logan Diaz and James Diaz) in 17:58 when Blast Ikoma pinned James Diaz with a Northern Lights Bomb. [59]

4. Dread Army (FEAR, Abomination and Monstrosity) defeated Destiny Bond (Tanyu Toshusai, Rokuemon Matsushita and Zeshin Makioka) in 20:34 when FEAR pinned Zeshin Makioka with a Fear Drive. [72]

Roaring Lion Tour - Night 9 in Matsuyama, Shikoku Region

Sun. W2 October 2021, 259 Fans

1. Seven Samurai (Funakoshi, Blast Ikoma, Kadonomaro Kamisaka and Motoyuki Miyake) defeated Texas Hangman, Desperado Dave Barker and The Diaz Family in 18:08 when Kadonomaro Kamisaka submitted Desperado Dave Barker with a Triangle Choke. [62]

2. Dawnguard (Bunrakuken Torii, Ichiro Mitsukuri and Koyo Kinoshita) defeated Pillars of Puroresu (Mabuchi Furusawa, Danjuro Kikuchi and Yutaka Ogata) in 18:15 when Ichiro Mitsukuri pinned Yutaka Ogata with a S.T.O.. [60]

3. Yoshinaka Taku defeated Zeshin Makioka in 15:22 by pinfall with a Full Nelson Bomb. Yoshinaka Taku wins the Medallion #3. [70]

4. Razan Okamoto and Yoshisada Matsuzawa defeated SUKI and Ritsu Ibata in 16:03 when Yoshisada Matsuzawa pinned Ritsu Ibata with a Double Arm DDT. [62]

5. FEAR and Atto Savage defeated Big Bruiser Findlay and Bubba Joe in 17:31 when FEAR pinned Bubba Joe with a Fear Drive. [65]

Roaring Lion Tour - Night 10 in Takamatsu, Shikoku Region

Tue. W3 October 2021, 259 Fans

1. The Horror defeated The Hurt in 18:26 when Abomination pinned Billy Robinson with an Apocalypse Blast. [71]

2. Destiny Bond (Tanyu Toshusai, Rokuemon Matsushita, Zeshin Makioka, Fujio Narahashi and Isoruko Arakaki) defeated Razan Okamoto, Yoshisada Matsuzawa, Inejiro Yoshizawa, Noritoshi Miura and Gidayu Katou in 18:24 when Isoruko Arakaki pinned Yoshisada Matsuzawa with a Lariat. [63]

3. Bruiser Brigade (Big Bruiser Findlay, Logan Diaz, James Diaz and Texas Hangman) defeated Seven Samurai (Blast Ikoma, Kadonomaro Kamisaka, Motoyuki Miyake and Ginji Kisaka) in 17:46 when Logan Diaz submitted Kadonomaro Kamisaka with a Boston Crab. [60]

4. Bunrakuken Torii and Yoshinaka Taku defeated Mabuchi Furusawa and Danjuro Kikuchi in 21:28 when Yoshinaka Taku pinned Danjuro Kikuchi with a Full Nelson Bomb. [65]

Roaring Lion Tour - Night 11 in Sendai, Tohoku Region

Thu. W3 October 2021, 228 Fans

1. Seven Samurai (Funakoshi, Blast Ikoma, Kadonomaro Kamisaka and Motoyuki Miyake) defeated Texas Hangman, Desperado Dave Barker and The Diaz Family in 15:53 when Motoyuki Miyake pinned Desperado Dave Barker with a Knock Out Kick. [59]

2. Dawnguard (Ichiro Mitsukuri, Koyo Kinoshita, Kyuichi Matsumoto and Suguru Emoto) defeated Destiny Bond (Tanyu Toshusai, Rokuemon Matsushita, Fujio Narahashi and Zeshin Makioka) in 18:04 when Suguru Emoto pinned Rokuemon Matsushita with a Dangerous Brainbuster. [64]

3. FEAR and Atto Savage defeated Big Bruiser Findlay and Bubba Joe in 17:34 when Atto Savage submitted Bubba Joe with a Cannibal Claw. [65]

4. Mabuchi Furusawa and SUKI defeated Razan Okamoto and Gidayu Katou and Bunrakuken Torii and Yoshinaka Taku in 21:05; the order of elimination was Bunrakuken Torii and Yoshinaka Taku first, and then Razan Okamoto and Gidayu Katou. [67]

rZ2TwRt.jpg

Sat. W3 October 2021

Osaka @ Kansai, Japan

Event Card

BCG World title match

12th Champion Razan Okamoto vs 2021 YMGP Winner SUKI

BCG National title match

3rd Champion Bunrakuken Torii vs Challenger Mabuchi Furusawa

BCG World Tag Team match

17th Champions Mitsukuri & Kinoshita vs Challengers The Hurt

BCG American title match

Champion FEAR vs Challenger Big Bruiser Findlay

23rd Champion Gargantuan vs Challenger Katou/Narahashi/Taku

Gidayu Katou vs Fujio Narahashi vs Yoshinaka Taku

Three Way Tag Elimination match

Miura & Yoshizawa vs Funakoshi & Ginji Kisaka vs Matsumoto & Emoto

Special Six Man Tag match

Bruiser Brigade (Texas Hangman & The Diaz Family) vs Seven Samurai (Blast Ikoma, Kadonomaro Kamisaka & Motoyuki Miyake)

BCG Six Man titles match

2nd Champions Dread Army (Atto Savage & The Horror) vs Challengers Destiny Bond (Tanyu Toshusai, Rokuemon Matsushita & Zeshin Makioka)

rZ2TwRt.jpg

Sat. W3 October 2021

Osaka, Kansai Region, Japan

Attendance: 23.563, Rating: 88, Views: 270.967 (0.54 on Emperor Choice)

Btj6jy8.jpgBtj6jy8.jpgBtj6jy8.jpg

BCG Six Man titles match

3ZA2lgn.jpgaJXf09a.jpg6xVJmZj.jpg25UZG0h.pngkGZrPvC.jpg9bMrvJ8.jpgk2IlGow.jpg

2nd Champions Bruiser Brigade (Atto Savage, Abomination, Monstrosity) vs Challengers Destiny Bond (Tanyu Toshusai, Rokuemon Matsushita & Zeshin Makioka)

In a bout that had great wrestling and a decent reaction from the crowd, Dread Army (Atto Savage, Abomination and Monstrosity) defeated Destiny Bond (Tanyu Toshusai, Rokuemon Matsushita and Zeshin Makioka) in 18:03 when Abomination pinned Zeshin Makioka with a Chokeslam From Hell. Atto Savage and The Horror make defence number one of the BCG Six Man title. [81]

xLr3FJQ.jpglXKYpgt.jpgwQAmjGO.jpg25UZG0h.png3t41LoN.jpgdaJAps6.jpg7cOCQ8b.jpg

Bruiser Brigade (Texas Hangman & The Diaz Family) vs Seven Samurai (Blast Ikoma, Kadonomaro Kamisaka & Motoyuki Miyake)

In a bout that had decent wrestling but didn't have much heat, Bruiser Brigade (Texas Hangman, Logan Diaz and James Diaz) defeated Seven Samurai (Blast Ikoma, Kadonomaro Kamisaka and Motoyuki Miyake) in 12:29 when Logan Diaz pinned Kadonomaro Kamisaka with a Belly To Belly Suplex. [65]

Three Way Tag Elimination match

MOUXi3u.jpgchR5Y96.jpg25UZG0h.png2C2TFxV.jpg1ZEcLFQ.jpg25UZG0h.pngFvjyeXh.jpgMaZFNlM.jpg

Miura & Yoshizawa vs Funakoshi & Ginji Kisaka vs Matsumoto & Emoto

In a bout that had good wrestling and a decent reaction from the crowd, Kyuichi Matsumoto and Suguru Emoto defeated Funakoshi and Ginji Kisaka and Miura & Yoshizawa in 15:18; the order of elimination was Miura & Yoshizawa first, and then Funakoshi and Ginji Kisaka. [66]

V9ORqZ9.jpg0aYBbrH.jpg49xmMBU.jpg

Challengers Series Medallions match

xq2nS8m.jpg25UZG0h.png4OQuacU.jpg25UZG0h.pngWGDp9oH.jpg

Gidayu Katou vs Fujio Narahashi vs Yoshinaka Taku

In a bout that had great wrestling and a decent reaction from the crowd, Fujio Narahashi defeated Gidayu Katou and Yoshinaka Taku in an Elimination match in 16:12; the order of elimination was Gidayu Katou first, and then Yoshinaka Taku. Fujio Narahashi makes defence number one of the Medallion #2. Fujio Narahashi wins the Medallion #3. Fujio Narahashi wins the Medallion #1.  [78]

dLsvm4M.jpg

rtG8xgJ.jpg25UZG0h.png4OQuacU.jpg

23rd Champion Rokuemon Matsushita vs Challenger Fujio Narahashi

In a bout that had good wrestling and a decent reaction from the crowd, Gargantuan defeated Fujio Narahashi in 15:17 by pinfall with a Choke Slam. Gargantuan makes defence number one of the BCG Challengers Series. [74]

QbO9ozQ.jpgrtG8xgJ.jpg

After the match, Prometheus made a surprise appearance as he joined Gargantuan in beating down Narahashi. The God Butchers have been reunited in BCG!

tMSPsXU.jpg

BCG American title match

Y31rJ3K.jpg25UZG0h.pngceDGfhh.jpg

Champion FEAR vs Challenger Big Bruiser Findlay

In a bout that had superb wrestling and a decent reaction from the crowd, FEAR defeated Big Bruiser Findlay in 18:28 by pinfall with a Fear Drive. FEAR makes defence number three of the BCG American title. [75]

6ae0dN5.jpg6ae0dN5.jpg

BCG World Tag Team match

wUa80ip.jpgCpkiFPW.jpg25UZG0h.pngJPY9q5Y.pngNDNxjjZ.png

17th Champions Mitsukuri & Kinoshita vs Challengers The Hurt

In a decent match, Mitsukuri & Kinoshita defeated The Hurt in 16:07 when Ichiro Mitsukuri pinned Billy Robinson with a S.T.O.. Mitsukuri & Kinoshita make defence number one of the BCG World Tag Team titles. [60]

QEgwaUi.jpg

BCG National title match

BjgvDys.jpg25UZG0h.pngwFcGLdM.jpg

3rd Champion Bunrakuken Torii vs Challenger Mabuchi Furusawa

In a bout that had superb wrestling and good heat, Mabuchi Furusawa defeated Bunrakuken Torii in 22:13 by submission with a Furusawa Armbar. Mabuchi Furusawa wins the BCG National title. [91]

879N0iO.jpg

BCG National title match

GskIv1l.jpg25UZG0h.pngQdKNLA8.jpg

12th Champion Razan Okamoto vs 2021 YMGP Winner SUKI

In a bout that had superb wrestling and good heat, Razan Okamoto defeated SUKI in 29:37 by pinfall with a Brainbuster Suplex. Razan Okamoto makes defence number one of the BCG World title. [84]