New road agent notes and Company-wide alter ego

Hello,

As often when booking, I thought about doing specific stuff that I couldn't because there were either no way of doing so, or I had to break immersion and pretend one road agent note could be used another way. Hence why I'm posting ideas here so maybe it can be easier on my brain to play the next iteration :D

- A road agent note for distractions with no visible culprit: I'd love for a road agent to allow me to have an unknown person distract another in the ring. Think "Random themesong is used", "Someone putting the lights out", etc. Alternatively, an option to decide whether we want the culprit to be known or not.

- A road agent to have someone use an alter ego for that match: there are times when I want someone to wrestle using an alter ego (think Mick Foley using Cactus Jack rather than Mankind for one match, or Daniels using Curry Man for the same amount of time), or even using a shared alter ego like Doink the Clown. Obviously, it's quite different than having a Split Personality gimmick since it's more of a "one-time" thing, so just changing the gimmick wouldn't make sense.

- ... which leads me to another idea: I'd absolutely love the possibility to create company-wide alter egos that could be played by multiple persons depending on the needs. As we all know, gimmicks like Doink the Clown (that was played by Matt Borne, Ray Apollo and Steve Lombardi), Manik (Kazarian, Daniels then later TJ Perkins), Los Conquistadores, etc had multiple people behind, and while in those cases it was one after the another rather than at the same time, one could argue that for the fans that do not read infos online, the character was the same person each and every time.

So the idea would be to have the ability to create a gimmick that would be rated on its own, and allow workers to borrow it for a match or more. Say I want Manik to face Kazarian, but Manik is usually played by Kazarian ? "Well, Daniels, today you'll be using that gimmick, thanks".

- A road agent note for angles that would specify I want my worker to speak in another language (and maybe pick which one amongst those they do talk ?): for instance, I might want a foreign heel not to try and speak the local language at all. And I might want the babyface to reply in that language, surprising the fans. Obviously, said fans might like it or not, and it could have consequences on how fast someone learns the local language. If not used, the workers would speak in whatever language the game would naturally select, but it'd allow us to have a bit more of creative freedom.

As usual, apologies if I'm just missing something obvious or if those have been proposed by someone else already !

I love the company-wide alter egos idea. I think something along those lines would be great, and it would also account for passed-down alter egos like Tiger Mask, Black Tiger, Sin Cara (well, not really Sin Cara, but you know what I mean), etc.

As for the "foreign heel speaks in his language while manager speaks local language", I just book the foreign wrestling heel to be rated on Menace or Star Quality or Overness (whatever they're strongest in) and the manager is rated on Microphone or Entertainment. So, when AJ Styles is appearing in NJPW with Gedo speaking for him, AJ's rated on Star Quality and Gedo's rated on Entertainment (I mean AJ could be speaking English or not saying anything at all and it's not a big deal to a Japanese fan who doesn't speak a word of English)...but, when Prince Devitt suddenly starts speaking Japanese (in which he's fluent) in a segment with Gedo, they're both rated on Microphone, Entertainment, or even Acting (wherever they're highest rated).

St.T