tew 2008 and 2010 demo

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Theheel" data-cite="Theheel" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="53455" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Is there a safe place to find the old demo 2008 and 2010 version of the game? I'd like to get the cverse data base for this time frame but I can download it from Greydog anymore.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> What issue are you having with downloading the 2010 demo from us? It's on the site and, having just checked, is both downloadable and running normally.</p><p> </p><p> I can send the TEW2008 data to you if you PM me your address.</p>

• 2 weeks later...

<p>Curious question for you Adam. Any possibility of ever being able to get the old TEW games back on the market? I know 2005, 2008 (and heck, hey not bring up 2004 as well) were not at the level of the new games, which is no doubt one reason why they are no longer on the website. </p><p> </p><p>

As someone who is curious about how the series has evolved over time, would the possibility be there for be able to obtain a copy of the old games or are they gone forever?</p>

<p>There's no current plans to re-release any of them; there's not enough interest in them to make it a worthwhile task of digging them out of storage, re-compiling them, re-making all the installers, etc.</p><p> </p><p>

TEW2004 would definitely never be re-released as it wasn't a Grey Dog product.</p>

• 4 weeks later...
What issue are you having with downloading the 2010 demo from us? It's on the site and, having just checked, is both downloadable and running normally.

I can send the TEW2008 data to you if you PM me your address.

I know I’m rather late replying. I was able to get the 2010 game. I’ll send you a private message on the email.