Old School Fan renders

World Heavyweight Championship (France) (for use in Rise of a Star)

World-Heavyweight-France.jpg

I created this title belt from scratch for the real-life French version of the World Heavyweight Championship, as I haven't been able to find any photos of the title belt that represented that championship. The center plate of the belt is accordingly inscribed "Champion du Monde de Catch Professionelle Poids Lourd".

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Custom World Women's Lightweight Championship (1960s) (for use in Rise of a Star)

spacer.png

spacer.png

This belt was created from scratch for my Rise of a Star diary to represent the real-life World Women's Lightweight Championship, which had originally been held by Karen Kellogg (one of the last trainees of women's wrestling promoter Billy Wolfe) after she won a tournament on November 3, 1962 in Bluefield, West Virginia, up until she left the wrestling business at some point after Wolfe's death in 1963.  Based on Kellogg's wrestling weight (118 pounds), it can be assumed that her championship was intended for female wrestlers weighing up to about 120 pounds.

Edited by Old School Fan
Added larger image with detailed plates
  • Like 2

Custom 1960s NWA Pacific Northwest Heavyweight Championship (for use in Rise of a Star)

spacer.png

spacer.png

Here's another belt I had to create from scratch for my diary because there do not appear to be photos available of the NWA Pacific Northwest Heavyweight Championship belt from the 1960s (the earliest known available photos of the title belt, of course, being the version used between 1972 and about 1978 that had the logo of The Ring on its center plate).

Edited by Old School Fan
  • Like 3

On 8/10/2022 at 8:12 PM, Old School Fan said:

Canadian Women's Championship (for use in Rise of a Star)

Ren-e-Martel-Canadian-title-belt-1968.jpg

This belt was created to put on Renée Martel as part of my Rise of a Star diary, as seen by the engravings on the side plates of the belt (which will be changed for whoever holds the belt). The center plate itself is inscribed "Canadian Champion Girl Wrestler" and, as shown, contains an inlaid miniature gold crown and several gems. Below is a larger version of the belt with the plates only, to give a better detailed view:

Ren-e-Martel-Canadian-title-belt-1968-plates-only.png

Could you do this belt with default side plates?

• Like 1

Custom NWA United States Women's Championship (1968) (for use in Rise of a Star)

spacer.png

Here's the customized version, made from scratch for my diary, of the NWA United States Women's Championship from 1968.  At this point IRL, Mae Young was recognized as the champion beginning in July that year, so her picture is the one depicted in the belt's center plate picture window.  Below is a larger default version of the belt with the plates only (and no picture within the window):

spacer.png

• Like 2

On 11/1/2022 at 3:08 PM, OleCrankyGamer said:

These are magnificent! Really helped me in my 1970 to 2000 Universe! Thank you so much!

Thanks, glad you like it.  To go with the previous piece as a counterpart:

Generic National Tag Team Championship

spacer.png

And the default version with blank side plates (for your own logos or whatever else), in larger size:

spacer.png

• Like 2

California Women's Championship (for use in Rise of a Star)

spacer.png

This is an actual championship defended in California between 1965 (the year women's wrestling was legalized in that state) and 1986, but the belt shown here representing the championship was created from scratch due to there being no available photos of the actual title belt online.  The image shown within the center plate's picture window is that of Betty Niccoli, who held the title IRL and was also the titleholder in my diary at this point (September 1968).  Below is a bigger image with just the plates and no photo in the picture window:

spacer.png

Edited by Old School Fan
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 12/11/2022 at 5:38 AM, hailthebulldog said:

Hey man these are great, I don't know if you are taking any rewas wondering if you could make a Pacific Coast Tag Team title & a Northwest Tag Team title. If not no problem. Peace.

Sorry about the late reply, I'd been busy working on my Rise of a Star diary in the last little while, but anyway...

Pacific Coast Tag Team Championship

spacer.png

spacer.png

Northwest Tag Team Championship

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Custom NWA Beat the Champ Television Championship (Los Angeles) (for use in Rise of a Star)

spacer.png

spacer.png

This design is based on the actual belt used by NWA Hollywood Wrestling for that championship (which existed from 1968 to the promotion's closure in December 1982).   The photo reference for that title belt is here (in the bottom right corner), but I had to take some liberties with the design of the plates because of the lack of detail in the relatively tiny-sized source photo (also, I had to jazz it up a bit because of how cheap-looking the belt appears in the original photo).

• Like 1

Custom 1980s-style World Women's Wrestling Championship

All three versions of this belt design come with blank side plates on which you can place your own logo or design, as well as a picture window in which to insert a photo of your current titleholder (I'm also planning on using this at some point for my Rise of a Star diary).

Version 1:

spacer.png

Version 2:

spacer.png

Version 3:

spacer.png

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Custom 1970s-style World Women's Wrestling Championship

spacer.png

As with the 1980s-style World Women's Championship belt I have further up the thread, I'm also planning to use this in my Rise of a Star diary at some point, but I'm also making it available for anyone who wants plates for a generic World Women's title to use on their belts.

Edited by Old School Fan
  • Like 4

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Custom AGWA International Tag Team Championship (for use in Rise of a Star)

spacer.png

spacer.png

This customized belt design was made from scratch for the actual championship that was used as the original tag team title IRL in All Japan Women's Pro Wrestling, as I haven't been able to find any photos of the actual design for those belts.  The center plate gives the title's name in both English and Japanese, while the side plates shown here borrow elements from AJPW's NWA International Heavyweight Championship (one of the three titles that have comprised what is now All Japan's Triple Crown since 1989); one thing I have yet to figure out is how to create those small chains to connect the plates like some of the old-school Japanese belts have.

Edited by Old School Fan
  • Like 2