[Release] Stephens RW Mod & Picture Pack

So I absolutely LOVE this DB. Making a more arcade-like version was something that I was attempting to do many years ago, but it never came to fruition. That being said, it feel's like the Impact roster has a couple of people who aren't there anymore. Madison Rayne, Mercedes Martinez, Madman Fulton and Don West are all under contract, while Rayne and Martinez work for AEW, I'm not sure what Fulton is doing anymore (I'm pretty sure he's not with Impact anymore), and I would either take West out of the DB or put him as inactive. I would also add Bully Ray and Yuya Uemura to the roster.

Nothing major about that, it's easily fixable for anyone wanting to play as Impact. Just something to take into consideration for a future update.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, The Stallion said:

So I absolutely LOVE this DB. Making a more arcade-like version was something that I was attempting to do many years ago, but it never came to fruition. That being said, it feel's like the Impact roster has a couple of people who aren't there anymore. Madison Rayne, Mercedes Martinez, Madman Fulton and Don West are all under contract, while Rayne and Martinez work for AEW, I'm not sure what Fulton is doing anymore (I'm pretty sure he's not with Impact anymore), and I would either take West out of the DB or put him as inactive. I would also add Bully Ray and Yuya Uemura to the roster.

Nothing major about that, it's easily fixable for anyone wanting to play as Impact. Just something to take into consideration for a future update.

Thanks for this, I actually added bully Ray post update ready for the next one, I've removed a couple of people but the ones you listed I totally forgot about :) thanks for the feedback and glad you enjoy the mod

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
12 hours ago, RouxBTV said:

I'm kinda new after Years to TEW 2020 and saw this Modpack. As (i would call it newbie again) newbie, what are the perfect Settings when starting a Game? The Default Settings? Or are there some useful Settings to Set before starting a Save?

I just use the default settings, it just depends on how you plan to play the game really. I know that doesn't really help but I don't really have a answer for it .

2 hours ago, damaged12 said:

love the new cuts. Thanks for all your hard work. 

Not a problem 😁

On 11/27/2022 at 6:05 AM, marcstephens123 said:

New update is now live :)

Any issues or data that needs adjusting feel free to let me know 

Update now includes Dragongate, thanks to djskeemask for helping with this one

Also added is the wrestling revolver

Thanks for the shoutout. I've been spreading the word. In fact, I've re-opened EVOLVE with Eric Bischoff using your mod. It is an eclectic mix of the world's top talent. Running similar to NJPW with ignoring face/heel for the most part and starting to get some stables together. 9 shows in. Top 20 matches in the pic.

Untitled.jpg

So I have an idea for the mod and looking for some thoughts/feedback.... I was thinking of turning ROH into a brand of AEW and having the titles/company run through AEW instead of using them as a separate company. the company would still be in the database however incase you wanted to re-open and run it

Thoughts on this?

-Marc

Edited by marcstephens123

• 4 weeks later...