[Release] Stephens RW Mod & Picture Pack

This is a great mod! Only thing I noticed right away that should be fixed is Pat McAfee's popularity. Even though he's primarily a commentator in WWE, he has one of the most popular sports shows on the internet right now and gets hundreds of thousands of views on a lot of videos. I think he should be at least 60-65, at least in the US.

This is a great mod! Only thing I noticed right away that should be fixed is Pat McAfee's popularity. Even though he's primarily a commentator in WWE, he has one of the most popular sports shows on the internet right now and gets hundreds of thousands of views on a lot of videos. I think he should be at least 60-65, at least in the US.

Thanks for the feedback, I'll look into this a little more and adjust accordingly for the next release.

I've recently become totally engrossed in NJPW. If you need any help in that area, let me know. Your mod is about the only one I play. The pic pack is amazing. Beautiful cuts and good worker poses. And the consistency as far as backgrounds go totally eases my OCD. I know in your first post, you mentioned the face/heel situation in Japan. In NJPW (not sure of others), they don't really use a face/heel divide. They do have Bullet Club and BC: House of Torture, who are obviously not good guys. But the crowd cheers good performances, not characters. Aside from a few people, they don't really use gimmicks either. It's more of a nickname system over gimmicks. For example, "The Ticking Timebomb" Hiromu Takahashi, "The Ace" Hiroshi Tanahashi, "Switchblade" Jay White. I'm getting better at using GIMP. I could help with graphics if you need me to. I've made a few personal logos to add to my saves.

Just downloaded the new update and peeked at the NJPW roster. Couple things:

-Will Ospreay introduced Akira Francesco as a new member of the Empire at Hyper Battle on the 9th. Not sure if he is using the same name. Also not sure if he is on loan or fully signed.

-According to NJPW website, Mikey Nicholls is a member of CHAOS. He is not on the roster.

-According to Wiki, Aussie Open (Kyle Fletcher & Mark Davis) are still currently members of the Empire. However, I have not seen them wrestle on any event I have watched yet.

-TAKA Michinoku is not on the roster. He has made numerous appearances as of late. According NJ's website, he is a member of Suzuki-Gun.

Just downloaded the new update and peeked at the NJPW roster. Couple things:

-Will Ospreay introduced Akira Francesco as a new member of the Empire at Hyper Battle on the 9th. Not sure if he is using the same name. Also not sure if he is on loan or fully signed.

-According to NJPW website, Mikey Nicholls is a member of CHAOS. He is not on the roster.

-According to Wiki, Aussie Open (Kyle Fletcher & Mark Davis) are still currently members of the Empire. However, I have not seen them wrestle on any event I have watched yet.

-TAKA Michinoku is not on the roster. He has made numerous appearances as of late. According NJ's website, he is a member of Suzuki-Gun.

Thanks for all the feedback and positive comments, i've added Nicholls & Taka to NJPW & The Stables listed, in regards to Aussie Open i know they haven't appeared in NJPW Yet so i can't add them to the stable although they are apart of it. Akira i shall add on a PPA deal until we know for sure.

Again Thanks for this, helps alot

Thanks for all the feedback and positive comments, i've added Nicholls & Taka to NJPW & The Stables listed, in regards to Aussie Open i know they haven't appeared in NJPW Yet so i can't add them to the stable although they are apart of it. Akira i shall add on a PPA deal until we know for sure.

Again Thanks for this, helps alot

https://www.njpw1972.com/tornament/114161?showCards=1

There is an event by NJPW tonight in Chicago called Windy City Riot. Aussie Open are scheduled to team with United Empire on the card. United Empire (Aaron Henare, Jeff Cobb, Great O-Khan, TJP, Kyle Fletcher & Mark Davis (Aussie Open) vs. Bullet Club (El Phantasmo, Hikuleo, Chris Bey, (Good Brothers) Karl Anderson, Doc Gallows & Scott Norton). NJPW's website lists Hikuleo and Chris Bey as part of Bullet Club. Not sure if they are using the stable in America, or have been called up to Japan. I haven't really invested in New Japan Of America yet. KA, DG, and SN were all former members. I wish I would have saw this event sooner though, as I'm only about 3 hours away. Would have gone.

Tama Tonga & Tanga Loa should be managed by Jado. Not sure if it's hinting at a stable, but Tanahashi gave those 3 guys red & white NJPW logo shirts which symbolized his approval at Hyper Battle (4/9). Nearly brought G.O.D. to tears. They also all teamed up with 6 or 9 (Master Wato & Ryusuke Taguchi) to take on Bullet Club at one point. Kevin Kelly acted like it was a big deal. On the tag team front (I don't remember which ones were there, and which I added):

-6 or 9 (Master Wato & Ryusuke Taguchi)

-Bishamon (Hirooki Goto & YOSHI-HASHI)

-Bullet Club's Cutest Tag Team (Taiji Ishamori & El Phantasmo)

-Jeff Cobb & Great O-Khan (I call them Imperial Unit from Kevin Kelly's commentary)

I'm sure I'm missing some.

Also, SANADA had to forfeit the US Title due to injury. He offered to give the belt back to Tanahashi (the previous holder), but Will Ospreay came out crying about how he keeps getting screwed over and demanded that SANADA hand over the belt to him. This sets up a match between Tanahashi & Ospreay coming up for the title.

https://www.njpw1972.com/tornament/114161?showCards=1

There is an event by NJPW tonight in Chicago called Windy City Riot. Aussie Open are scheduled to team with United Empire on the card. United Empire (Aaron Henare, Jeff Cobb, Great O-Khan, TJP, Kyle Fletcher & Mark Davis (Aussie Open) vs. Bullet Club (El Phantasmo, Hikuleo, Chris Bey, (Good Brothers) Karl Anderson, Doc Gallows & Scott Norton). NJPW's website lists Hikuleo and Chris Bey as part of Bullet Club. Not sure if they are using the stable in America, or have been called up to Japan. I haven't really invested in New Japan Of America yet. KA, DG, and SN were all former members. I wish I would have saw this event sooner though, as I'm only about 3 hours away. Would have gone.

Ok, So i would say thats enough to at least give them a PPA at this point in the game, not sure SN is in the databas, i can add him but also not sure how long he's going to be sticking around for.

I liked the high stats of workers in this mod.

It's a good mod to play when you want to relax after a hard working day.

Also, the pic pack is amazing!

Thanks for your work, Stephens.

you're very welcome and thank you for the positivity :)

Tama Tonga & Tanga Loa should be managed by Jado. Not sure if it's hinting at a stable, but Tanahashi gave those 3 guys red & white NJPW logo shirts which symbolized his approval at Hyper Battle (4/9). Nearly brought G.O.D. to tears. They also all teamed up with 6 or 9 (Master Wato & Ryusuke Taguchi) to take on Bullet Club at one point. Kevin Kelly acted like it was a big deal. On the tag team front (I don't remember which ones were there, and which I added):

-6 or 9 (Master Wato & Ryusuke Taguchi)

-Bishamon (Hirooki Goto & YOSHI-HASHI)

-Bullet Club's Cutest Tag Team (Taiji Ishamori & El Phantasmo)

-Jeff Cobb & Great O-Khan (I call them Imperial Unit from Kevin Kelly's commentary)

I'm sure I'm missing some.

Also, SANADA had to forfeit the US Title due to injury. He offered to give the belt back to Tanahashi (the previous holder), but Will Ospreay came out crying about how he keeps getting screwed over and demanded that SANADA hand over the belt to him. This sets up a match between Tanahashi & Ospreay coming up for the title.

Again great feedback, super helpful, i'll get all this updated, the SANADA title situation i had already sorted but for sure missed the rest so thank you very much

Glad to help buddy. I wouldn't worry too much about Scott Norton. He hasn't been relevant since nWo days. Probably just a quick add-on to balance out the match. I believe he is friends with Good Brothers. That may be why he is there. He might possibly be a road agent/occasional for NJoA, as well. This is all speculation. He may just be a local one-off. I should know as I live a few hours away. However, I've never thought to myself "I wonder what Scott Norton is up to these days". :rolleyes:

Gonna watch Windy City Riot tonight, it's on Fite. I'll let you know of any changes, if any.

So, I caught Windy City Riot. Amazing show, btw.

-Aussie Open are definitely a part of Union Empire. They had the black, green, and gold tights. (Looked like Ospreay's old tights, lol.) They also accompanied Will in the main event. Not sure if they are going to be in Japan or America though.

-Chris Bey and Hikuleo seem to be a tag team at times and represent Bullet Club in America (after watching some STRONG episodes.)

-Luke Gallows grabbed the mic and "made it official" that Scott Norton was the newest member of Bullet Club. I googled, He is 60. It definitely showed. I would certainly not book him anymore if I had the booking job.

-The Good Brothers stepped to Cobb & O-Khan after the match gesturing the belts around their waists. This may be a hint at a feud and possibly a return to Japan for the Good Brothers. Or possibly a USA run for Cobb & O-Khan.

-Jon Moxley professed his newfound respect for Ospreay after their match. After that, he challenged Hiroshi Tanahashi for May in Washington D.C. claiming that "there is a new Ace in New Japan". I doubt he is gonna head to Japan after just forming BCC in AEW. Although, they could be grooming YUTA to tag with Danielson instead.

I love the way the companies work together these days, but with workers hopping companies so much, it's hard to keep track.

So, I caught Windy City Riot. Amazing show, btw.

-Aussie Open are definitely a part of Union Empire. They had the black, green, and gold tights. (Looked like Ospreay's old tights, lol.) They also accompanied Will in the main event. Not sure if they are going to be in Japan or America though.

-Chris Bey and Hikuleo seem to be a tag team at times and represent Bullet Club in America (after watching some STRONG episodes.)

-Luke Gallows grabbed the mic and "made it official" that Scott Norton was the newest member of Bullet Club. I googled, He is 60. It definitely showed. I would certainly not book him anymore if I had the booking job.

-The Good Brothers stepped to Cobb & O-Khan after the match gesturing the belts around their waists. This may be a hint at a feud and possibly a return to Japan for the Good Brothers. Or possibly a USA run for Cobb & O-Khan.

-Jon Moxley professed his newfound respect for Ospreay after their match. After that, he challenged Hiroshi Tanahashi for May in Washington D.C. claiming that "there is a new Ace in New Japan". I doubt he is gonna head to Japan after just forming BCC in AEW. Although, they could be grooming YUTA to tag with Danielson instead.

I love the way the companies work together these days, but with workers hopping companies so much, it's hard to keep track.

Thank you for this :)

Thank you for this :)

Not a prob at all! I'm still a huge mark for wrestling and it's fun to share this with people that care, rather than other friends who look at you and roll their eyes cause they don't care. I've always wanted to help with mods and yours is about the only one I use now. The higher stats make it more pleasurable to play. And the picture pack is amazing. Totally satisfying having all the backgrounds match (and look cool too). If you need help with pics, adding info, or whatever, let me know and I will do what I can. Keep up the good work brother.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Could you explain how's your mod different from the other existent RW mods? And why play this one instead of the others despite the fact that your mod is one of the only to have a June update.

It's just preference really, all current world mods are the same, in that they all have the big promotions along with smaller ones, however they vary in how we view the stats/popularity, mine is designed to offer more of a sit back and relax feel where as others offer more of a challenge.