[Release] Stephens RW Mod & Picture Pack

• 4 weeks later...
Any Chance you can find a couple younger pics of Bret Hart and Scott Hall from the 90's for your next release? Got regeneration on so I have some young guys with old man pics LOL. Younger pics of some of the legends would be awesome in general.. Cant wait to see the next update man.

• 2 weeks later...
Any Chance you can find a couple younger pics of Bret Hart and Scott Hall from the 90's for your next release? Got regeneration on so I have some young guys with old man pics LOL. Younger pics of some of the legends would be awesome in general.. Cant wait to see the next update man.

Marc, I'd love younger pictures of The Beautiful People (Madison Rayne and Velvet Sky) if you have a chance for the next release. It would also be awesome to get an Abyss in his original mask.

Thanks so much!

No worries i'll add these with the next update :)

Post SummerSlam update is now live.

Not a great deal in new promotions added in this update only GRIND & Warrior Wrestling added.

New titles including AEW Atlantic & Trios, NJPW Strong Tag Team along with a couple others

Of course new images, updated Title Lineages & most rosters should also be up to date, if I have missed anything please feel free to give me a nudge & I'll see to making the changes.

-Marc

• 2 weeks later...

There's a critical error in the new update. Tully Blanchard is set to manage Brian Cage, but Tully has no contract with AEW.

Pretty easy fix if anyone else notices before it's patched. Just go into the database editor, scroll to companies, select AEW, click 'contracts' on the left side, click Brian Cage, and set his manager to 'None.'

There's a critical error in the new update. Tully Blanchard is set to manage Brian Cage, but Tully has no contract with AEW.

Pretty easy fix if anyone else notices before it's patched. Just go into the database editor, scroll to companies, select AEW, click 'contracts' on the left side, click Brian Cage, and set his manager to 'None.'

Thanks for letting me know, I'll get this sorted and updated a little later today

• 3 weeks later...

Idk if I'm blind, but I'm not seeing the data zip on the first page. I sent a message to Marc, but does anyone have the link?

edit: looks like the links for the data and the template pack didn't transfer to the new forum correctly. Luckily it still works on the old forum.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/x323f0kghupksfc/August_Patch.rar/file
That is the link for the data

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/qwkesv0c22vsy/Photoshop+Files
That is for his mediafire folder of blank templates

Edited by djskeemask

• marcstephens123 changed the title to [Release] Stephens RW Mod & Picture Pack
On 9/3/2022 at 4:14 PM, djskeemask said:

Idk if I'm blind, but I'm not seeing the data zip on the first page. I sent a message to Marc, but does anyone have the link?

edit: looks like the links for the data and the template pack didn't transfer to the new forum correctly. Luckily it still works on the old forum.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/x323f0kghupksfc/August_Patch.rar/file
That is the link for the data

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/qwkesv0c22vsy/Photoshop+Files
That is for his mediafire folder of blank templates

Not sure what happened there, Sorted now :)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
13 hours ago, Larrikn said:

Are we getting September? :)

Probably after the next WWE ppv, to be perfectly honest i haven't done a lot this period, not even a new promotion added (had some time away from it) However, after the next small update i do plan to add a few new promotions, Dragon Gate being one i really want to get added.

In the meantime, it's not much of a release but here is the new NXT logo & Banner

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, marcstephens123 said:

Don't mind at all (I may even steal some for the pack...If you don't mind), I've been abit slack recently, currently going through the real-world drama's (Family, New Job, etc) Plan is to get on top of bits tonight whilst watching Smackdown, hoping for a new release in the next few days :)

No worries, bud! Put real life first, for sure. And, yeah, you are more than welcome to use anything as technically it's half your work too. If you need to outsource anything, just hit me up. I can help you out.