Specials like Winter Is Coming

By 'announcing' a special you won't get anymore eyes on the product. In time, you might see more people watch during the "draft special" or if you know "RAW 1000" is coming up, because they know something might be up.

I'd say the 'special' effect should be covered by the - no doubt spectacular - matchups you have prebooked for the show. You can just edit the name of the show afaik (at least in WMMA you can). If you didn't book out-of-the-ordinary matches, what does it matter? Essentially the loss of 'hype' ratings will be compensated by the lack of backlash your fans would show when they realise it's just a random normal episode... :p

Any other special content can be reproduced in the game like special setups and stages, santa's little helper matches (*shudders*), etc etc.

• 2 weeks later...
What I do for TNT specials like Battle of the Belts is I make it an Event but change the intent to Lesser. TNT wanted a monthly special so what I did is I made Winter is Coming a special on TNT on a Saturday, same thing for Fight for the Fallen, Blood & Guts, Fyter Fest night 1 on TBS and night 2 on TNT on Saturday. Or if you just want the TNT specials, before you start a game, add a broadcasting deal with TNT to only show Lesser events for how a couple of years and unlimited episodes.