World Wonder Ring STARDOM: Supernova

vhPNrJl.jpg

STARDOM Year-End Climax Tag 4

Monday Week 3 December 2022

Attendance: 971 People

vhPNrJl.jpg

Opening Match:
STARS [Hanan (39) and Koguma (53)] defeated Cosmic Angels [unagi Sayaka (43) and Waka Tsukiyama (34)]
in 9:05 when Hanan pinned Waka Tsukiyama with a Fisherman Suplex
(48)

Match 2:
Donna del Mondo [Giulia (60) and MIRAI (44)] defeated Queen’s Quest [utami Hayashishita (62) and Lady C (27)]
in 11:55 when Giulia submitted Lady C with a Stealth Viper
(54)

Match 3:
Hazuki (61), Momo Kohgo (34), Mayu Iwatani (76), Saya Iida (48) and Miyu Amasaki (31) defeated Donna del Mondo [syuri (74), Himeka (58), Natsupoi (60), Maika (61) and Mai Sakurai (31)]
in 17:59 when Mayu Iwatani pinned Mai Sakurai with a Moonsault
(66)

Semi Main:
Oedo Tai [saki Kashima (51) and Starlight Kid (62) defeated Cosmic Angels - Dream H (Tam Nakano (61) and Mina Shirakawa (47)]
in 16:02 when Starlight Kid pinned Tam Nakano with a Black Tiger Driver
(62)

Main Event:
AZM (60), KAIRI (72) and Saya Kamitani (65) defeated Oedo Tai [Fukigen Death (53), Natsuko Tora (49) and Momo Watanabe (66)]
in 21:39 when Saya Kamitani pinned Natsuko Tora with a Star Crusher
(69)

Show Closing Promo:
Whilst KAIRI & Momo face off on the ramp, Kamitani calls for Death to face her and AZM, Death eventually agrees!
(59)

Show Grade:

vhPNrJl.jpg

Show Notes

- Lady C really off game

- Top main event!

vhPNrJl.jpg

vhPNrJl.jpg

STARDOM Year-End Climax Tag 5

Wednesday Week 3 December 2022

Attendance: 999 People

vhPNrJl.jpg

Opening Match:
Tam Nakano (62) defeated Momo Kohgo (37)
in 5:59 by pinfall with a Tiger Suplex Hold
(66)

Match 2:
KAIRI (70), AZM (60) and Miyu Amasaki (31) defeated Donna del Mondo [Maika (57), MIRAI (46) and Mai Sakurai (33)]
in 11:40 when KAIRI submitted Mai Sakurai with The Anchor
(61)

Match 3:
Donna del Mondo [Giulia (63), Syuri (70) and Thekla (50)] defeated Queen's Quest [utami Hayashishita (62), Saya Kamitani (67) and Lady C (33)]
in 14:38 when Syuri pinned Lady C with a Shin Seijin Clutch
(65)

Semi Main:
STARS [Mayu Iwatani (72), Hazuki (60), Koguma (51), Saya Iida (46) and Hanan (39)] defeated Oedo Tai [Natsuko Tora (49), Saki Kashima (51), Ruaka (35), Starlight Kid (63) and Fukigen Death (49)]
in 15:41 when Hazuki pinned Ruaka with a Diving Senton
(63)

Main Event:
Goddesses of STARDOM Title Match:

Challengers:
Cosmic Angels - Delicious (Mina Shirakawa & Unagi Sayaka)
vs
24th Champions:
Donna del Mondo - Himepoi (Himeka & Natsupoi) ©

Donna del Mondo – Himepoi [Himeka (58) and Natsupoi (62)] defeated Cosmic Angels – Delicious [Mina Shirakawa (47) and Unagi Sayaka (43)]
in 21:13 when Natsupoi pinned Mina Shirakawa with a Backlash.

Himepoi make defence number four of the Goddesses of Stardom titles
(61)

Show Closing Promo:
DDM discuss the gameplan when they face off against Prominence
(53)

Show Grade:

vhPNrJl.jpg

Show Notes

- Mai Sakurai off her game

- DDM craft gameplan tense before the deciding blow at the PPV

- Opening Match rated 66 what! Screenshot below but utterly baffling!

FOXlBgr.png?1

vhPNrJl.jpg

vhPNrJl.jpg

STARDOM Year-End Climax Tag 6

Wednesday Week 4 December 2022

Attendance: 1,000 People

vhPNrJl.jpg

Opening Match:
AZM (64) and Miyu Amasaki (33) defeated STARS [saya Iida (49) and Momo Kohgo (38)]
in 8:42 when Miyu Amasaki pinned Momo Kohgo with a Jumping DDT
(57)

Angle:
Yui debuts and challenges Miyu Amasaki to Rookie of STARDOM singles match
(44)

Match 2:
Queen’s Quest [utami Hayashishita (62) and Lady C (28)] defeated Donna del Mondo [MIRAI (44) and Thekla (51)]
in 12:17 when Utami Hayashishita pinned MIRAI with a Torture Rack Bomb
(55)

Match 3:
Oedo Tai [starlight Kid (62), Saki Kashima (50) and Ruaka (35)] defeated STARS [Koguma (52), Hazuki (63) and Hanan (38)]
in 10:43 when Starlight Kid pinned Hanan with a Black Tiger Driver
(60)

Semi Main:
Donna del Mondo [syuri (69), Himeka (56), Natsupoi (60) and Maika (56)] defeated Cosmic Angels [Tam Nakano (62), Mina Shirakawa (46), Unagi Sayaka (42) and Waka Tsukiyama (30)]
in 15:33 when Syuri pinned Waka Tsukiyama with a Shin Seijin Clutch
(65)

Match Event:
Oedo Tai [Momo Watanabe (66), Natsuko Tora (51) and Fukigen Death (52)] defeated KAIRI (72), AZM (61) and Saya Kamitani (64)
in 24:08 when Fukigen Death pinned Saya Kamitani with a Diving Senton
(69)

Show Closing Promo:
Final showdown between Momo & KAIRI alongside the High Speed three way builds hype for the Year-End Climax
(67)

Show Grade:

vhPNrJl.jpg

Show Notes

- Yui Inihara debuts a Generation Next gimmick getting a very good rating, Skills screenshot below

MsnEKRC.png?2

- Lady C really off game, AZM off her game

- All set for the season finale as the headline match of KAIRI vs Momo will lead to the second ever joint World & Wonder champion!

vhPNrJl.jpg

Comments are optional but making at least 5 comments earns you a free bonus point!

STARDOM Year-End Climax 2022 Quick Picks

8. World of STARDOM & Wonder of STARDOM: Momo Watanabe vs. KAIRI ©

Comments:

7. High Speed Title – 4th Defence: AZM vs. Fukigen Death vs. Saya Kamitani ©

Comments:

6. Prominence (Risa Sera, Mochi Miyagi, Akane Fujita & Hiragi Kurumi) vs Donna Del Mondo ( Syuri, Natsupoi, Himeka & Maika)

Comments:

5. Giulia vs. Suzu Suzuki

Comments:

4. STARS (Mayu Iwatani, Saya Iida & Hanan) vs. Oedo Tai (Natsuko Tora, Saki Kashima & Ruaka)

Comments:

3. Starlight Kid vs. Tam Nakano

Comments:

2. Donna del Mondo (MIRAI & Thekla) vs. STARS - Peach HEARTS (Hazuki & Momo Kohgo)

Comments:

1. Future of STARDOM – 3rd Defence: Waka Tsukiyama vs. Mai Sakurai ©

Comments:

Pre. Koguma vs. Lady C vs. Mina Shirakawa vs. Unagi Sayaka vs. Utami Hayashishita

Comments:

Pre. Rookie of STARDOM Match: Yui Inihara vs. Miyu Amasaki

Comments:

Completely Optional

Diary Feedback so far:

One thing I’ve liked so far is …:

One thing I haven’t liked so far is:

Comments: I want Momo to win but... Na

Comments:

6. Prominence (Risa Sera, Mochi Miyagi, Akane Fujita & Hiragi Kurumi) vs Donna Del Mondo ( Syuri, Natsupoi, Himeka & Maika)

Comments:

Comments: This is tough... If Giulia wins where does it go?

4. STARS (Mayu Iwatani, Saya Iida & Hanan) vs. Oedo Tai (Natsuko Tora, Saki Kashima & Ruaka)

Comments:

Comments:

2. Donna del Mondo (MIRAI & Thekla) vs. STARS - Peach HEARTS (Hazuki & Momo Kohgo)

Comments:

Comments:

Pre. Koguma vs. Lady C vs. Mina Shirakawa vs. Unagi Sayaka vs. Utami Hayashishita

Comments: Either the roster is that deep or something is up-- Koguma and Utami on the pre show?! :eek:

Comments:

Comments: I think KAIRI will stay on the top for longer

Comments: I wouldn't have gussed that FD is in the high speed division :p

Comments: Outsiders suffer a rare loss

Comments: Sets the tone for the next match

Comments: Iwatani needs a win

Comments: Sleeper match, could be really good

Comments:

Comments:

Comments: Damn, Utami has fallen down the card.

Comments: Is Yui a regen? Her profile looks generated by the game, but I dunno

Completely Optional

Diary Feedback so far: Good and consistent, keep it up.

One thing I’ve liked so far is …: In-game screenshots look like a fine addition, at least to my taste.

One thing I haven’t liked so far is: That bold blue color to mark down the match order and ratings, I don't think it matches the STARDOM palette very well. We don't have the most advanced choice of colors here on the forum, but if you want me to nitpick smth, I would point to that haha. Of course it's not a big deal, but you have one of the most pretty formats, and it can get a bit better imo.

Comments: I'd love a Memo win, but I think you end the first year with the big feel good moment.

Comments: I'm going with the logical choice, despite the fact I want AZM to win every title going.

Comments: If I've read the stips right, Suzu wins to set up a DDM must win scenario so that Prominence stick around and DDM don't disband.

Comments: See above.

Comments: Cause why not?

Comments: I think Tam needs the win more to not slip down the kind, Starlight Kid has been made this year and can take the loss.

Comments: DDM get their big moment later in the night, and I want Hazuki to get the win.

Comments: Just can't see Waka as the champ.

Comments:

Comments:

Completely Optional

Diary Feedback so far: Loving it so far, good write ups, fun stories building throughout the year. Keep up the good work.

One thing I’ve liked so far is …: See above. Also, the rise AZM and Starlight Kid, give me more!

One thing I haven’t liked so far is: I think there's a few talents you could've pulled the big trigger on already, but that's a personal preference.

KAIRI

Saya

Donna Del Mondo

Giulia

STARS

Tam Nakano

Peach HEARTS

Mai Sakurai

Utami

Yui

I am definitely a fan of the in-game screenshots! Not really anything that jarring that I could point out as a con of the diary since I'm not that familiar with the joshi scene. This diary is sparking any and every interest of mine for that!

Thank you all for the comments and feedback, it has been awesome! I will pm everyone after the PPV to address the comments without risk of spoiling things, but I really appreciate everyone!

Comments: If I've read the stips right, Suzu wins to set up a DDM must win scenario so that Prominence stick around and DDM don't disband.

Comments: This is tough... If Giulia wins where does it go?

Not quite, I haven't explained it too well. So part 1 is a special singles match Suzu Suzuki vs Giulia. Winner picks the stipulation for the 4v4. The 4v4 is where the stipulation of (DDM win = Prominence leave STARDOM vs Prominence win = DDM Disband). Hope this helps!

As if I made it loser leave STARDOM it would have been pretty clear that DDM is 100% winning, whereas personalizing the stipulations to DDM just disbanding vs Prominence leaving, hopefully makes the result less obvious :)

Comments: Is Yui a regen? Her profile looks generated by the game, but I dunno

Yep regen from the STARDOM dojo I signed just in time for the last show of the year, to hopefully give Miyu a new rival!

PPV aiming to be up at 7pm bst tomorrow, so still time to get your predictions in!

vhPNrJl.jpg

STARDOM Year-End Climax 2022

Saturday Week 4 December 2022

vhPNrJl.jpg

Main Event:

p5sMnfS.jpgY9hCwpN.jpg

ZzeA6Lz.gifcJDwIP2.png?1Lmaf5Kp.gif

Momo Watanabe © vs. KAIRI ©

Match Preview:

The Wonder of STARDOM champion Momo Watanabe faces the World of STARDOM champion Kairi in this winner takes all main event.

With Momo winning the 5 STAR, whilst going undefeated allowed her the right to challenge. She may have thought she finally resolved her Queen’s Quest beef, which took up the majority of this year, only for KAIRI to reveal that she will take over Momo’s former faction in the new year, adding another layer to this double title match affair!

vhPNrJl.jpg

Semi Main:

lYD5NPI.jpg

YtEeHyf.gifcJDwIP2.png?1NDm0xuv.gifcJDwIP2.png?1u0auWQM.gif

AZM vs. Fukigen Death vs. Saya Kamitani ©

Match Preview:

Saya has flown with the High-Speed title since defeating Starlight Kid, elevating the belt with some high-quality defences against Death, Koguma & Saki Kashima.

AZM will look to take on the champ whom she trained to get up to the High-Speed champion calibre and someone she looked up to holding the title in Fukigen.

Fukigen will compete in her last STARDOM match here as she retires from the STARDOM ring but not quite yet from wrestling. After giving her all, competing for STARDOM since 2013, now seems like the perfect time to bow out on top, whilst challenging for the title she has won 3 times.

vhPNrJl.jpg

Match 6:

pu1CpR9.jpgvMFhHD9.gifKmhCtcn.gif30A3j7u.gifAikedcX.gif

cJDwIP2.png?1

T6xRlQc.jpg?184mpAE0.gifgVaC4gs.gif84mpAE0.gifiXkAICn.gif

Donna del Mondo (Syuri, Natsupoi, Himeka & Maika) vs Prominence (Risa Sera, Mochi Miyagi, Akane Fujita & Hiragi Kurumi)

Match Preview:

Pt 2 of the Prominence vs DDM battle sees a 4v4 match to end the rivalry. The stakes are a DDM win cause Prominence to leave STARDOM, compared to a Prominence win resulting in DDM disbanding.

This match may hinge on the match preceding them, as if Suzu wins she’ll sure pick a hardcore stipulation to try to give Prominence a match type in their element, compared to a Giulia win which would most likely be a total elimination style match, to take advantage of the superior in ring skills of DDM.

However with Syuri & Maika going behind DDM’s back to bring the fight to Prominence at a Prominence produced show and Himeka who has been coaching Natsupoi but may feel unappreciated, could a heel turn crumble DDM from within?

vhPNrJl.jpg

Match 5:

3o45Hkw.gifcJDwIP2.png?181eNaIN.gif

Giulia vs. Suzu Suzuki

Match Preview:

Giulia vs Suzu Suzuki is the money match deserving of the biggest stage, as these former two roommates and training partners do battle to win the right to pick the stipulation for the 4v4 which will decide their faction’s fate.

Prominence’s music cost Giulia the 5 STAR and tipped her over the edge for wanting this matchup, as Suzu was convinced that Giulia sent Syuri & Maika out to attack them after Suzu successfully defended her Prominence Hardcore World Title.

vhPNrJl.jpg

Match 4:

I5kYAXj.jpg1jxt4gm.gifRReui7b.gifwh7jykO.gif

cJDwIP2.png?1

I9MU61k.jpgp01MiDV.gif0zGr7Ii.gif1pTvTRo.gif

STARS (Mayu Iwatani, Saya Iida & Hanan) vs. Oedo Tai (Natsuko Tora, Saki Kashima & Ruaka)

Match Preview:

The STARS vs Oedo Tai match is a rivalry as old as time. This bout has no story attached to it but hopefully should give these 6 ladies the stage to show their worth / hopefully a plan moving into next year.

vhPNrJl.jpg

Match 3:

He7ftWZ.gifcJDwIP2.png?1KNAZRbA.gif

Starlight Kid vs. Tam Nakano

Match Preview:

Starlight called Tam out at the start of the month, then I imagine these two went all out on social media to try to one up each other, to prove that they have fared better post STARS split.

vhPNrJl.jpg

Match 2:

VeNjheo.gif6ECVWpJ.gifpu1CpR9.jpgcJDwIP2.png?1I5kYAXj.jpgOk797xM.gifYaANbyH.gif

Donna del Mondo (MIRAI & Thekla) vs. STARS - Peach HEARTS (Hazuki & Momo Kohgo)

Match Preview:

Another match with no build sees the SWA champ team up with MIRAI to take on Hazuki and her student Momo Kohgo. Hazuki will be looking to set the example once again to Kohgo as Thekla looks to lead from the front.

vhPNrJl.jpg

Opening Match:

Tct1ZWe.jpg

CJiqsxE.gifcJDwIP2.png?1GpDPRcx.gif

Waka Tsukiyama vs. Mai Sakurai ©

Match Preview:

Mai accepting Waka’s challenge because Sakurai believed this would be an easy fight highlights exactly how the champ has acted since turning her back on Cosmic Angels. Will this be Waka’s time to get her first singles win?

vhPNrJl.jpg

Pre Show Match:

YyX0KN3.gifcJDwIP2.png?1C1qYT5j.gifcJDwIP2.png?1YH9sJsM.gif

cJDwIP2.png?1LJNROkm.gifcJDwIP2.png?12IkCFRI.gif

Koguma vs. Lady C vs. Mina Shirakawa vs. Unagi Sayaka vs. Utami Hayashishita

The chuck all the extra wrestlers on the preshow match hosts Utami Hayashishita, who was main eventing last year, highlighting her lack of spotlight this year. Utami is too talented to be here again so one of my goals for next year will be to find something for her to sink her teeth into. Goddesses of STARDOM cup winners Unagi & Mina also appearing here further highlights the lack of care towards Cosmic Angels, which will be addressed in the first half of 2023.

vhPNrJl.jpg

Pre Show Match:

u1WCdQi.gifcJDwIP2.png?12c5GesF.gif

Yui Inihara vs. Miyu Amasaki

Yui makes her in ring debut against Miyu Amasaki for the Rookie of STARDOM tournament match as Yui talks a big game and dismissed Miyu, even after Miyu impressed World of STARDOM champ KAIRI

vhPNrJl.jpg

Comments optional but making at least 5 comments earns you a free bonus point!

Comments:

Comments:

Comments:

Comments:

Comments:

Comments:

Comments:

Comments:

Comments:

Comments:

Diary Feedback so far:

One thing I’ve liked so far is …:

One thing I haven’t liked so far is:

vhPNrJl.jpg

vhPNrJl.jpg

STARDOM Year-End Climax 2022

Saturday Week 4 December 2022

Attendance: 11,308 People

vhPNrJl.jpg

Pre-show Match:
Rookie of STARDOM Special Singles Match: Yui Inihara vs. Miyu Amasaki

Miyu Amasaki (36) defeated Yui Inihara (15)
in 6:01 by pinfall with a Jumping DDT
(31)

vhPNrJl.jpg

Pre-show Match:
Koguma vs. Utami Hayashishita vs. Unagi Sayaka vs. Mina Shirakawa vs. Lady C

Utami Hayashishita (70) defeated Koguma (55), Unagi Sayaka (46), Mina Shirakawa (48) and Lady C (31)
in 11:26 when Utami Hayashishita submitted Lady C with an Argentine Backbreaker Rack
(59)

vhPNrJl.jpg

Tct1ZWe.jpg

CJiqsxE.gifcJDwIP2.png?1GpDPRcx.gif

Opening Match: Future of STARDOM Title Match:

Challenger: Waka Tsukiyama vs 9th Champion Mai Sakurai ©

Pre-Match Promos:

Waka Tsukiyama:
Waka has been written off so many times she has lost count but tonight she is determined to prove the doubters wrong, by scoring her first pinfall.

Mai Sakurai:
Mai heads straight to the makeup room as she doesn’t even regard Waka as a challenge.

Match Overview:

A test of strength challenge is mockingly offered by the champion to the challenger, with Waka winning for a moment, catching Mai off guard, until the momentum is used to flip Waka down into a pin attempt for two.

Waka scores the visual tapout on Mai but the referee is distracted by Thekla & MIRAI, allowing for Mai to survive. One big boot later and Mai retains her title.

Mai Sakurai (29) defeated Waka Tsukiyama (27)
in 6:02 by pinfall with a Diving Elbow.

Mai Sakurai makes defence number three of the Future of Stardom title
(28)

vhPNrJl.jpg

CJiqsxE.gifGpDPRcx.gif

Angle:
Mai announces Bushiroad have given the green light to her amazing new idea – that Waka’s new role will be to become her personal butler!

(44)

vhPNrJl.jpg

VeNjheo.gif6ECVWpJ.gifpu1CpR9.jpgcJDwIP2.png?1I5kYAXj.jpgOk797xM.gifYaANbyH.gif

Match 2: Donna del Mondo (MIRAI & Thekla) vs. STARS - Peach HEARTS (Hazuki & Momo Kohgo)

Pre-Match Promos:

Donna del Mondo:
DDM are excited to show their skills then watch their stablemates in batte later tonight.

STARS
Hazuki apologizes for not training Momo hard enough for their Goddesses Cup attempt.

Match Overview:

Again, isolating Kohgo allows the opposition to wear down their opponents, Hazuki this time makes some dramatic saves and shine in trying to overcome the skills disadvantage. Ultimately returning to focussing on Kohgo proves successful for the DDM duo.

Donna del Mondo [MIRAI (46) and Thekla (50)] defeated STARS - Peach HEARTS [Hazuki (68) and Momo Kohgo (36)]
in 10:24 when Thekla submitted Momo Kohgo with a Death Strap Lock
(56)

vhPNrJl.jpg

He7ftWZ.gifcJDwIP2.png?1KNAZRbA.gif

Match 3: Starlight Kid vs. Tam Nakano

Pre-Match Promos:

Starlight Kid:
Starlight is embarrassed to ever have been associated with Tam as she looks to end this year far superior to Tam.

Tam Nakano:
Tam promises to rise above Starlight Kid’s insult on social media, to show why she is STARDOM’s shining dream.

Match Overview:

We see Tam start to use more heelish tactics in this contest, like not releasing submission attempts until the final referee count and attempting eye pokes.

Starlight out heels her though thanks to her Oedo Tai teammates outsmarting the Cosmic Angels supports at every opportunity, giving Kid the edge in order to pick up the win.

Starlight Kid (70) defeated Tam Nakano (69) in 13:54 by pinfall with a Black Tiger Driver
(71)

vhPNrJl.jpg

I5kYAXj.jpg1jxt4gm.gifRReui7b.gifwh7jykO.gif

cJDwIP2.png?1

I9MU61k.jpgp01MiDV.gif0zGr7Ii.gif1pTvTRo.gif

Match 4: STARS (Mayu Iwatani, Saya Iida & Hanan) vs. Oedo Tai (Natsuko Tora, Saki Kashima & Ruaka)

Pre-Match Promos:

STARS:
Mayu is please with the wrestling skills improvement she has seen from Iida & Hanan but needs to see more from the two of them in terms of work towards titles

Oedo Tai:
The Oedo Tai trio are tired of playing second fiddle to other on the roster, they promise to step up and stop the “disrespectful, rude STARS trio”

Match Overview:

A standard match allows the good triumphing over evil story to be on full display. Mayu hits her spectacular Moonsault to pick up the win.

STARS [Mayu Iwatani (81), Saya Iida (51) and Hanan (42)] defeated Oedo Tai [Natsuko Tora (51), Saki Kashima (60) and Ruaka (38)]
in 12:29 when Mayu Iwatani pinned Saki Kashima with a Moonsault
(63)

vhPNrJl.jpg

3o45Hkw.gifcJDwIP2.png?181eNaIN.gif

Match 5: Giulia vs. Suzu Suzuki

Pre-Match Promos:

Giulia:
Giulia still thinks Prominence is crazy for thinking she instructed Syuri & Maika to invade them but is convinced Prominence are the reason she was not able to win this years 5 Star.

Suzu Suzuki:
Suzu acknowledges that Prominence have met their two main objectives for 2022 of establishing their own thriving company and establishing themselves as the most dominate faction in Japan.

Winning tonight would be a huge personal achievement for Suzu, ensuring an almost certain victory later in the night to offer the perfect ending to this story.

Match Overview:

Giulia sends DDM to the back, before asking Suzu to tell Prominence to leave too, allowing a purely 1v1 match to occur.

These two lay in extra impact into their attacks as they know each other so well, leading to a hard hitting affair.

As both competitors started to tire, Suzu manages to avoid multiple big boots, hit her finisher and keep Giulia’s shoulders on the mat for the referees three count.

Suzu Suzuki (61) defeated Giulia (66)
in 22:01 by pinfall with a Grand Maestro de Tequila
(69)

vhPNrJl.jpg

3o45Hkw.gif81eNaIN.gif

Angle:
An exhausted Suzu Suzuki grabs the microphone and picks a hardcore match stipulation to be applied to the next match, to decide the fates of Prominence & DDM!
(57)

vhPNrJl.jpg

pu1CpR9.jpgvMFhHD9.gifKmhCtcn.gif30A3j7u.gifAikedcX.gif

cJDwIP2.png?1

T6xRlQc.jpg?184mpAE0.gifgVaC4gs.gif84mpAE0.gifiXkAICn.gif

Match 6: Donna del Mondo (Syuri, Natsupoi, Himeka & Maika) vs Prominence (Risa Sera, Mochi Miyagi, Akane Fujita & Hiragi Kurumi)

Pre-Match Promos:

Donna del Mondo:
Syuri & Maika warn HimePoi of the dangers their rivals can inflict on them. The only way they will come out of this contest alive will be if they all work together.

Prominence:
Prominence are so full of themselves as Suzu was able to dispatch of Giulia, allowing them to play and win by their rules.

Match Overview:

This match breaks down immediately into a massive 4v4 brawl, before each participant is given the opportunity to shine.

In a brutal hardcore match, the main attraction came right at the end of this contest.

The finish of this match comes as Giulia & Suzu both enter the ring with Syuri & Risa Sera on their Knee’s in the middle of the ring.

Giulia swings at Suzu with a barbed wire chair but Risa pops up to absorb the blow, rolling to the edge of the ring holding onto the weapon.

This leaves a weaponless Giulia and a downed Syuri to face an barbed wire baseball bat welding Suzuki. As Suzu goes to strike Syuri to even the odds, Giulia puts both hands up in order to attempt to block the blow.

That is until Giulia cracks a huge smile, gesturing down and to the left, like she is guiding a Spanish bull, allowing Suzu to viciously attack Syuri!

Fans are shocked as once the damage has been done, Giulia & Suzu work together to drag Syuri body over to Sera’s prone body, draping Syuri over Sera as the ref slow counts 1,2,3!

Donna del Mondo [syuri (74), Himeka (56), Maika (57) and Natsupoi (59)] defeated Prominence [Risa Sera (50), Akane Fujita (38), Mochi Miyagi (38) and Hiragi Kurumi (37)
in 19:02 when Syuri pinned Risa Sera
(60)

vhPNrJl.jpg

3o45Hkw.gif81eNaIN.gif84mpAE0.gifvMFhHD9.gif

Angle:
Suzu & Giulia betray Prominence & DDM! Prominence is out of STARDOM! DDM is in ruins! As Syuri, MaiHimePoi and what’s left of Prominence watch as Suzu & Giulia hightail it out of the arena, with MIRAI, Thekla & Mai Sakurai in tow!
(61)

vhPNrJl.jpg

lYD5NPI.jpg

YtEeHyf.gifcJDwIP2.png?1gbH0f7c.gifcJDwIP2.png?1u0auWQM.gif

Semi Main: High Speed Title Match:

Challenger: AZM Vs Challenger: Fukigen Death vs 22nd Champion Saya Kamitani ©

Pre-Match Promos:

AZM:
AZM speaks about looking up to Yoneyama growing up and about how proud she is of Kamitani’s progress.

Kaori Yoneyama:
Kaori Yoneyama sheds her Fukigen persona to wrestle tonight as herself and will try to make tonight memorable

Saya Kamitani:
Kamitani is excited by the prospect of this High Speed three way, as this offers a brand new challenge as she continue to improve her career.

Match Overview:

AZM & Kamitani agree pretty early on to wrestle as everyone for themselves, leading to an explosive mix of different attacks after running the ropes to kick this one off.

A three-way rolling pinning predicament spot all around the ring, I’m not even sure is possible but was attempted during the middle of the match.

As the match was wrestled at a million miles an hour, the story revolved around Yoneyama continuously missing attacks as the other two were just too quick, leading to the finish where Saya is able to wriggle around Kaori a couple of times before scooping her up for a big Star Crusher.

Saya Kamitani (65) defeated AZM (64) and Kaori Yoneyama (54) in 10:57 when Saya Kamitani pinned Kaori Yoneyama with a Star Crusher.
Saya Kamitani makes defence number four of the High Speed title
(67)

vhPNrJl.jpg

gbH0f7c.gifp01MiDV.gif

Angle:
Kaori Yoneyama retirement ceremony – As each faction enters the ring together to present flowers and gifts to Kaori, instead of accepting the presents, she leans over to inspect then throws up the death hands in approval!

Finally Oedo Tai appear with an Oedo Tai picture, which death inspects, then grabs Tora’s hand and Irish whips her into the corner. “Death, Death, Oedo Tai, Death” She runs at Tora only to be kicked away. “Death, Death, Thank you, Death” She runs into another boot!

Back into the middle of the ring she exhaustedly looks around to see the crowd with a tear in their eyes, yell out motivation to try again. “Death, Death, Retirement, Death” She runs to hit her signature move which she has attempted for 3 years and finally hits the devasting … flick between the eyes.

The crowd laughs as Tora shakes it off, pulls them both to the middle of the ring to raise her arm and point at Yoneyama, who steps away from the STARDOM ring
(49)

vhPNrJl.jpg

p5sMnfS.jpgY9hCwpN.jpg

ZzeA6Lz.gifcJDwIP2.png?1Lmaf5Kp.gif

Main Event: World & Wonder of STARDOM Title Match:

18th Champion: Momo Watanabe © vs 15th Champion KAIRI ©

Pre-Match Promos:

Momo Watanabe:
Momo tries to convince herself that she is done with caring about QQ’s status as the spotlight should be firmly placed on her.

KAIRI:
KAIRI can’t understand why Momo turned her back on her former QQ stablemates, as they are right on the precipice of another boom period. She will defend this red belt with honour, then help to lead QQ into the future!

Match Overview:

This match starts with a faceoff followed by a slow circle around their opponents, as the crowd are allowed time to soak in the atmosphere and strap themselves in for a belter.

With QQ in KAIRI’s corner, able to stop any Oedo Tai outside interference, the opening portion sees a 50/50 split on momentum.

The match breaks down when Momo aims a brutal kick to KAIRI’s midsection, completely knocking the wind out of her. As the ref checks on her, Momo shoves the ref aside to continuously boot the red belt champ all the way to the outside. KAIRI eventually returns at the 19 count.

The finish of this match sees Momo power out of an Insane Elbow, batter KAIRI down with kicks, then hit a second rope Diving Somato to become the holder of the World and Wonder Titles.

Momo Watanabe (72) defeated KAIRI (77)
in 27:26 by pinfall with a Diving Somato.

Momo Watanabe wins the World of Stardom title. Momo Watanabe makes defence number three of the Wonder of Stardom title
(81)

vhPNrJl.jpg

ZzeA6Lz.gifGqBwAKM.gif

Show Closing Angle:
Momo has done it, she takes a moment to collect herself before receiving the World & Wonder of STARDOM belts from Rossy Ogawa, before pushing him out of her ring to soak it all in.

She grabs a microphone to invite Bushi Road founder and president, Takaaki Kidani into the ring. After some awkward shuffling Kidani steps into the ring, bows then congratulates Watanabe. Momo with a grin tells him he can now leave out of the other side of the ring. He gets halfway before a laser focussed kick dops him in the centre of the ring.

Momo with mic in hand yells that Bushiroad never gave her the respect she was deserved, always shunning her from PPV posters and STARDOM promotional graphics, because she isn’t what they look for in a star.

She goes on to say how she had to betray her faction because she couldn’t sit back any longer minimizing herself to give the spotlight to others and through hard work and a undefeated 5 STAR victory, STARDOM has no choice then to put herself front and centre of everything they do, as this is now the black peach era.

She kicks him out of the ring and demands that the photographers take her picture, posing with two belts. A tense and pretty awkward atmosphere falls on the Year-End Climax event until …

79Kfztp.gif

Jungle noises can be heard over the system as out walks out Jungle Kyona!

Wearing street cloths, Momo’s former tag team partner enters the ring to square up with the double champion to yell “this isn’t you Momo”. Momo smirks and leaves as Jungle takes a mic to say hello to everyone.

Jungle thanks the crowd for their support tonight as the girls in the back put in a lot of work to continue to elevate STARDOM and tonight’s card was awesome. She then goes on to explain that she is out here because she doesn’t want her last match in STARDOM to be a random tag team match with her body fully beaten up.

She has spoken to STARDOM and they have given her one last match against the new double champion Momo Watanabe for her newly won red belt!
(65)

vhPNrJl.jpg

Show Grade: 79

vhPNrJl.jpg

Show Notes

- Yui Inihara failed to show up for a scheduled meeting with a road agent … Stern Warning … small negative impact … oh brother… Starting off with a 15 in ring rating must have been thrown off by this!

- Giulia & KAIRI unhappy at putting over their opponents … gave each 25k then asked them to put over their opponents, whilst Giulia declined, KAIRI accepted!

aHmgbwH.png?1

- Waka & Mai don’t click, this led to a cooled crowd and a poor way to start to the show …

- Kaori Yoneyama was the weak link, struggling to keep up with everyone else's in-ring performance – even the game helps with my story telling as she is great but struggling to match the speed of the new generation

- Jungle arriving would never happen in real life, but this is what I’d love to happen / accidently feel into booking! Nobody predicted Momo to win and the image of an awkward atmosphere as the heel gloats would never happen in Japan, so a new babyface challenger saving the day made sense in my head.

- This will be a one match and done situation but hopefully can help further the Momo character arc, I’d be really interested in your thoughts as there are a few angles like this which may not land like I want!

- Best event rating by one point is the perfect way to cap off this first year! I’ll dm the people who left comments and predictions to thank them all / so they can either leave feedback for me to respond to on this thread or privately.

- Thank you for spending time checking this out though!

vhPNrJl.jpg

Prediction Contest 6th / 6

Rhysrob 8/10 80%

Rateddc 7/10 70% +1 bonus point

Blodyxe 6/10 60% +1 bonus point

Smasher1311 5/10 50%

2nd Overall prediction league final standings

Rateddc 36/50 74 %

Blodyxe 21/32 67%

Rhysrob 17/26 65%

Mokoa 20/32 63%

Summer 9/16 56%

Congrats to Rateddc taking home the 2nd prediction contest, I'll be inboxing to discuss your prize!

Thanks to everyone for getting involved or reading!

vhPNrJl.jpg

I'll take the second place. Good show, certainly a few curveballs in there! DDM/Prominence angle shakes up the company quite a bit, interested to see what's next.

P.S. Would like to find out more about Jungle Kyona and why her appearance is a big deal. I could prolly Google it, but I think reading the story from you in the context of this diary will be more interesting

I'll take the second place. Good show, certainly a few curveballs in there! DDM/Prominence angle shakes up the company quite a bit, interested to see what's next.

P.S. Would like to find out more about Jungle Kyona and why her appearance is a big deal. I could prolly Google it, but I think reading the story from you in the context of this diary will be more interesting

Thanks Blodyxe! Yeah hopefully the percentages make the predictions comp more open!

On the Jungle Kyona front, sure! A separate character overview for people unfamiliar would be a nice addition!

I will be messaging everyone who commented now to say thanks / listen to ideas but Rateddc's choice will take priority and I need to revaluate Natsupoi's plan to feature her more as I feel I need a way to redeem myself!

I am going to take 3 weeks off this diary from now.

I need 7 days of not booking anything, as a mental health break to reset.

Then 7 days to plan out the final years booking, as currently the only things truly planned are the Red, White & Tag belts ideal lineages, all the signings I want to make and Cosmic Angel's immediate future.

Then 7 days to write up roster review for this year, update title linages and post the state of the universe post.

Hopefully week beginning June 6th I can start uploading the 3 posts in the paragraph above, whilst in the background booking January 2023.

So that week beginning 13th June this diary can get back to its normal posting of 1 in game month a week.

I am sorry for the 3 weeks break, as I was riding a good wave of momentum! Hopefully the 3 weeks will allow for better booking / consistent content when it does return, which will be beneficial for the long run.

• 4 weeks later...

Hello! its good to be back!

Just a quick note to outline this weeks plan:

Tuesday = Jungle Kyona character focus

Wednesday = Roster overview, January 2023 update

Thursday = Prediction contest winner Rateddc's choice for wrestler to push 1st character focus

Friday = State of the universe

Then Monday 13th still on target to posting usual tour cards with PPV on Saturdays.

Lots of content, I hope you're excited for season 2!

Cheers!

Titles

Update Week 1 January 2023

vhPNrJl.jpg

Y9hCwpN.jpg

World of STARDOM

ZzeA6Lz.gif

16th Champion – Momo Watanabe – 0 Defences

Previous Champions

15th Champion – KAIRI – 3 Defences

14th Champion - Syuri – 5 Defences

13th Champion – Utami Hayashishita – 9 Defences

12th Champion – Mayu Iwatani (2) – 5 Defences

11th Champion – Bea Priestley - 5 Defences

10th Champion – Kagetsu – 8 Defences

9th Champion – Toni Storm – 3 Defences

8th Champion – Mayu Iwatani – 2 Defences

7th Champion – Io Shirai (2) – 14 Defences

6th Champion – Meiko Satomura – 1 Defence

5th Champion – Kairi Hojo – 3 Defences

Vacant

4th Champion – Yoshiko – 2 Defences

3rd Champion - Io Shirai – 10 Defences

2nd Champion – The Alpha Female – 0 Defences

1st Champion – Nanae Takahashi – 7 Defences

vhPNrJl.jpg

p5sMnfS.jpg

Wonder of STARDOM

ZzeA6Lz.gif

18th Champion – Momo Watanabe – 3 Defences

Previous Champions

17th Champion – Suzu Suzuki – 2 Defence

16th Champion – Saya Kamitani – 3 Defences

15th Champion – Tam Nakano – 6 Defences

14th Champion – Giulia – 6 Defences

Vacant

13th Champion – Arisa Hoshiki – 10 Defences

12th Champion – Momo Watanabe – 13 Defences

11th Champion – Io Shirai (2) – 10 Defences

10th Champion – Yoko Bito – 2 Defences

9th Champion – Mayu Iwatani (2) – 2 Defences

8th Champion – Kairi Hojo – 8 Defences

7th Champion – Santana Garrett – 9 Defences

6th Champion – Io Shirai – 7 Defences

Vacant

5th Champion – Act Yasukawa (2) – 0 Defences

4th Champion – Mayu Iwatani – 1 Defence

Vacant

3rd Champion - Act Yasukawa – 4 Defences

2nd Champion – Dark Angel – 3 Defences

1st Champion – Yuzuki Aikawa – 8 Defences

vhPNrJl.jpg

BVvnMpq.jpg

Goddesses of STARDOM

30A3j7u.gifKmhCtcn.gif

24th Champions – Himeka & Natsupoi – 4 Defences

Previous Champions

23rd Champions – Prominence (Risa Sera & Hiragi Kurumi) – 1 Defence

22nd Champions – STARS (Hazuki & Koguma) – 3 Defences

21st Champions – Donna del Mondo (Giulia & Syuri) – 4 Defences

20th Champions – Donna del Mondo (Himeka & Maika)– 2 Defences

19th Champions – Oedo Tai (Bea Priestley & Konami)– 1 Defence

18th Champions – Queen's Quest (Saya Kamitani & Utami Hayashishita) – 2 Defences

Vacant

17th Champions – Oedo Tai (Bea Priestley & Jamie Hayter)– 1 Defence

16th Champions – Tokyo Cyber Squad (Jungle Kyona & Konami)– 3 Defences

15th Champions – Queen's Quest (Momo Watanabe & Utami Hayashishita)– 6 Defences

14th Champions – JAN (Jungle Kyona & Natsuko Tora)– 0 Defences

13th Champions – STARS (Mayu Iwatani & Saki Kashima)– 3 Defences

12th Champions – Oedo Tai (Hana Kimura & Kagetsu)– 8 Defences

11th Champions – Hiroyo Matsumoto & Jungle Kyona- 2 Defences

10th Champions – Kairi Hojo & Yoko Bito – 1 Defence

9th Champions – Oedo Tai (Kagetsu & Kyoko Kimura)– 2 Defences

8th Champions – Thunder Rock (Io Shirai & Mayu Iwatani)– 11 Defences

Vacant

7th Champions – 7Kairi (Kairi Hojo & Nanae Takahashi)– 4 Defences

6th Champions – Kimura Monster-gun (Alpha Female & Kyoko Kimura)– 1 Defence

5th Champions – Miho Wakizawa & Nanae Takahashi– 3 Defences

Vacant

4th Champions – Ho-Show Tennyo (Kairi Hojo & Natsumi Showzuki) – 0 Defences

3rd Champions - Kimura Monster-gun (Hailey Hatred & Kyoko Kimura)– 0 Defences

2nd Champions – Natsuki Taiyo & Yoshiko– 3 Defences

1st Champions – Yoko Bito & Yuzuki Aikawa – 2 Defences

vhPNrJl.jpg

t4kVj27.jpg

Artists of STARDOM

Vacant

Previous Champions

27nd Champions – Prominence (Suzu Suzuki, Akane Fujita & Mochi Miyagi) – 6 Defences

26nd Champions – Donna del Mondo (2) (Maika, Himeka & Natsupoi)– 4 Defences

25th Champions – Cosmic Angels (Mina Shirakawa, Tam Nakano & Unagi Sayaka) – 7 Defences

24th Champions – Oedo Tai (2) (Bea Priestley, Natsuko Tora & Saki Kashima)– 0 Defences

23rd Champions – Donna del Mondo (Giulia, Maika & Syuri) – 2 Defences

22nd Champions – Queen's Quest (5) (AZM, Momo Watanabe & Utami Hayashishita)– 1 Defence

21st Champions – Oedo Tai (Andras Miyagi, Kagetsu & Natsu Sumire) – 1 Defence

20th Champions – STARS (2) (Mayu Iwatani, Saki Kashima & Tam Nakano)– 1 Defence

19th Champions – Tokyo Cyber Squad (Hana Kimura, Jungle Kyona & Konami) – 1 Defence

18th Champions – STARS (Mayu Iwatani, Saki Kashima & Tam Nakano) – 4 Defences

Vacant

17th Champions – JAN (2) (Jungle Kyona, Kaori Yoneyama & Natsuko Tora) – 2 Defences

Vacant

16th Champions – Queen's Quest (4) (HZK, Io Shirai & Viper) - 3 Defences

15th Champions – Team Jungle (Hiroyo Matsumoto, Jungle Kyona & Kaori Yoneyama) - 0 Defences

14th Champions – Queen's Quest (3) (AZM, HZK & Io Shirai) – 0 Defences

13th Champions – Hiromi Mimura, Kairi Hojo & Konami – 1 Defence

12th Champions – Queen's Quest (2) (AZM, HZK & Io Shirai) – 0 Defences

Vacant

11th Champions – Queen's Quest (HZK, Io Shirai & Momo Watanabe)- 0 Defences

10th Champions – Oedo Tai (Hana Kimura, Kagetsu & Kyoko Kimura) – 2 Defences

9th Champions – Io Shirai, Kairi Hojo & Mayu Iwatani – 2 Defences

8th Champions – Hyper Destroyers (Evie, Hiroyo Matsumoto & Kellie Skater) – 2 Defences

Vacant

7th Champions – Chelsea, Kairi Hojo & Koguma - 0 Defences

Vacant

6th Champions – Heisei-gun (Io Shirai, Mayu Iwatani & Takumi Iroha) – 1 Defence

5th Champions – Hatsuhinode Kamen, Kaori Yoneyama & Tsubasa Kuragaki – 0 Defences

4th Champions – Hiroyo Matsumoto, Mayu Iwatani & Miho Wakizawa – 4 Defences

3rd Champions - Kimura Monster-gun (Alpha Female, Female Predator Amazon & Kyoko Kimura) – 0 Defences

2nd Champions – Kairi Hojo, Kaori Yoneyama & Yuhi – 2 Defences

Vacant

1st Champions – Act Yasukawa, Natsuki Taiyo & Saki Kashima – 0 Defences

vhPNrJl.jpg

lYD5NPI.jpg

High Speed Championship

u0auWQM.gif

22nd Champion – Saya Kamitani – 4 Defences

Previous Champions

21st Champion – Starlight Kid – 7 Defences

20th Champion – Natsupoi – 2 Defences

19th Champion – AZM – 4 Defences

18th Champion – Riho – 1 Defence

17th Champion – Death Yama-san (3) – 0 Defences

16th Champion – Hazuki – 8 Defences

15th Champion – Mary Apache – 4 Defences

14th Champion – Shanna – 0 Defences

13th Champion – Kris Wolf – 4 Defences

12th Champion – Mayu Iwatani – 9 Defences

11th Champion – La Rosa Negra – 0 Defences

10th Champion – Star Fire – 1 Defence

9th Champion – Koguma – 1 Defence

8th Champion – Io Shirai – 1 Defence

7th Champion – Natsuki Taiyo (4) – 3 Defences

6th Champion – Kaori Yoneyama (2) – 2 Defences

5th Champion – Natsuki Taiyo (3) – 4 Defences

4th Champion – Leon – 4 Defences

3rd Champion - Natsuki Taiyo (2) – 2 Defences

2nd Champion – Kaori Yoneyama – 1 Defence

1st Champion – Natsuki Taiyo – 1 Defence

vhPNrJl.jpg

A21F4XL.jpg

SWA Championship

BBlNevi.gif

8th Champion – Thekla – 5 Defences

Previous Champions

Vacant

7th Champion – Syuri – 8 Defences

6th Champion – Bea Priestley – 0 Defences

Vacant

5th Champion – Jamie Hayter – 0 Defences

4th Champion – Utami Hayashishita – 3 Defences

3rd Champion - Viper – 2 Defences

2nd Champion – Toni Storm – 15 Defences

1st Champion – Io Shirai – 2 Defences

vhPNrJl.jpg

Tct1ZWe.jpg

Future of STARDOM

GpDPRcx.gif

9th Champion – Mai Sakurai – 3 Defences

Previous Champions

8th Champion – Hanan – 5 Defences

7th Champion – Ruaka – 2 Defences

6th Champion – Unagi Sayaka – 3 Defences

5th Champion – Mina Shirakawa – 0 Defences

Vacant

4th Champion – Saya Iida – 3 Defences

3rd Champion - Maika – 2 Defences

Vacant

2nd Champion – Utami Hayashishita – 5 Defences

1st Champion – Starlight Kid – 2 Defences

vhPNrJl.jpg

5 Star GP

ZzeA6Lz.gif

2022 Winner – Momo Watanabe

Previous Winners

2021 Winner – Syuri

2020 – Utami Hayashishita

2019 – Hana Kimura

2018 – Mayu Iwatani

2017 – Toni Storm

2016 – Yoko Bito

2015 – Kairi Hojo

2014 – Io Shirai

2013 – Nanae Takahashi

2012 – Yuzuki Aikawa

vhPNrJl.jpg

Cinderella

nvlYivv.gif

2022 Winner – AZM

Previous Winners

2021 – Saya Kamitani

2020 – Giulia

2019 – Arisa Hoshiki

2018 – Momo Watanabe

2017 – Toni Storm

2016 – Mayu Iwatani (2)

2015 – Mayu Iwatani

vhPNrJl.jpg

Goddesses Tag League / Cup

YH9sJsM.gifLJNROkm.gif

2022 Winner – Mina Shirakawa & Unagi Sayaka

Previous Winners

2021 Winner – Hazuki & Koguma

2020 – AZM & Momo Watanabe

2019 – Arisa Hoshiki & Tam Nakano

2018 – Momo Watanabe & Utami Hayashishita

2017 – Bea Priestley & Kelly Klein

2016 – Kairi Hojo & Yoko Bito

2015 – Io Shirai & Mayu Iwatani

2014 – Kairi Hojo & Nanae Takahashi

2013 – Act Yasukawa & Kyoko Kimura

2012 – Natsuki Taiyo & Yoshiko

2011 – Yoko Bito & Yuzuki Aikawa

Welcome back, nice to see this dynasty on the first pages again.

Echo that, glad to see this is still going strong :D

Cheers you both, it genuinely means a lot to me, I've got a lot of catching up to do!

I couldn't help but lurk but the burnout was real, so 3 weeks of not booking helped a bunch!

The next post may be a bit too much / too heavy considering but hopefully its alright!

vhPNrJl.jpg

Power of the Jungle – A Jungle Kyona Character Focus

vhPNrJl.jpg

79Kfztp.gif

After volunteering in Africa teaching youngsters, Jungle Kyona joined STARDOM at the later end of 2015 and wrestled in STARDOM until October 2020.

Despite winning both the Artists and the Goddesses belts on three separate occasions apiece, she had 7 unsuccessful red and white belt challenges throughout her time. This helped in cementing her as always the bridesmaid but never the bride despite having a strong, loyal fanbase (The Jungle Prayer Circle).

The reasons why she was my favourite wrestler in STARDOM was for her character outside of the ring, combined with her pure babyface emotional matches she had inside the ring.

Watching a Jungle Kyona match involves a lot of hard-hitting power offence and screaming from the “Screaming lady” who always managed to garner genuine sympathy and babyface reactions from the crowd.

Jungle Kyona defeated fellow rookie Momo Watanabe in her first match, before forming the partnership JKGReeeeN with Momo, until Watanabe turned on her partner to join the newly created QQ!

Notable singles matches vs Momo Watanabe, Mayu Iwatani and Kagetsu, in white and red belt matches. These saw people just desperate for her to overcome the clearly more popularly and favoured wrestlers, which was a testament to her skills to make the contests as exciting as possible.

Outside the ring, Kyona looked like the mother figure for a lot of the roster, setting the example and looking after quite a lot of the younger roster members.

She even moved in with Hana Kimura for a month to support her and raced to Hana’s apartment once Io & KAIRI saw Hana’s final messages, but heartbreakingly couldn’t get there in time.

Pure and simple, Kyona is too good for this world. If we all had a 10th of a heart that Kyona has, the world would be a much better place.

vhPNrJl.jpg

I take a three year hiatus from wrestling related activities and come back to this. Nice! Strech, I love the look of the diary, nice design and use of colors. I've missed a ton of Stardom so now I don't know who alot of people are but it's easy to follow what's going on. I'm going to have to binge the diary and the shows I've missed.

Keep up the good work!

I take a three year hiatus from wrestling related activities and come back to this. Nice! Strech, I love the look of the diary, nice design and use of colors. I've missed a ton of Stardom so now I don't know who alot of people are but it's easy to follow what's going on. I'm going to have to binge the diary and the shows I've missed.

Keep up the good work!

Thanks Infernalmiko! I really appreciate that! Page one is definitely the place to start in terms of outlining: The roster, factions, titles & Schedule, but any questions feel free to drop them here or in a private message!

Welcome aboard!

I may revisit the post below as I stupidly left it to the last minute, meaning a very rushed, tired paragraph summary for each wrestler.

Luckily Thursday & Fridays posts are ready to go!

Roster + Stables update Week 1 January 2023

Within the individual worker profiles, the win / loss records will be display as: Number of Wins – Number of Draws – Number of Losses

vhPNrJl.jpg

I5kYAXj.jpg

1jxt4gm.gifOk797xM.gifYyX0KN3.gif

RReui7b.gifwh7jykO.gifYaANbyH.gif

STARS’ have finally shaken off Oedo Tai and will now be looking to bounce back after having a tough second half to the year. Having not won any of the big title matches they competed in, and a weak showing in the 5STAR, Iwatani & Co will be targeting a greater spotlight in Season 2.

Click here to see individual wrestler summaries

1jxt4gm.gif

Mayu Iwatani

Diary match record 44 – 4 – 28 / Winning Percentage 58% / Kanto Pop = 53, No Change

Mayu Iwatani took a back seat in the second half of last year, losing a goddess’s and World title match in the second half of the year, to selfishly put over the other stars in the company. As figurehead and Icon, I promise I plan to change this going into season 2 of this diary.

Ok797xM.gif

Hazuki

Diary match record 33 – 1 – 43 / Winning Percentage 43% / Kanto Pop = 41, -2

Despite some great character work with Oedo Tai where I was convincedI raised her profile, Hazuki has dropped pop and has a surprisingly low winning percentage. Having teased twice that Hazuki has a wandering eye, potentially this could be the year Hazuki sheds her STARS friendship and explores a different future.

YyX0KN3.gif

Koguma

Diary match record 27 – 2 – 48 / Winning Percentage 35% / Kanto Pop = 42, No Change

I’m really surprised at how low Koguma’s Winning percentage has dropped too, probably due to not paying too much attention to it since June. It does highlight the positive of these 6 monthly check ins, as it is clear this need to be rectified move forward, instead of continuously sleepwalking-ly booking her into oblivion.

RReui7b.gif

Saya Iida

Diary match record 22 – 0 – 32 / Winning Percentage 41% / Kanto Pop = 34, No change

I feel bad about a number of wrestlers to come, especially Iida, as her talent is undeniable, but on this roster it is very difficult to let it shine through.

wh7jykO.gif

Hanan

Diary match record 26 – 0 – 39 / Winning Percentage 40% / Kanto Pop = 29, +2

Original plans had Hanan as the longest reigning Future Champion, until the Mai & Waka story came along. I hope Hanan’s association with Mayu allows her continue to grow positively.

YaANbyH.gif

Momo Kohgo

Diary match record 16 – 0 – 51 / Winning Percentage 24% / Kanto Pop = 23, No change

Quiet year for KoMomo who despite not gain pop, is rapidly improving her skills.

vhPNrJl.jpg

I9MU61k.jpg

ZzeA6Lz.gifHe7ftWZ.gifp01MiDV.gif

0zGr7Ii.gif1pTvTRo.gif

Oedo Tai capped off the year in style, with Starlight Kid being boosted massively within the 5 STAR alongside the true tribal chief, acknowledge her, Momo Watanabe, with whom I’m excited by the challenge of writing her character arc she sits firmly atop STARDOM’s roster as the White and Red belt champion!

ZzeA6Lz.gif

Momo Watanabe

Diary match record 48 – 2 – 19 / Winning Percentage 70% / Kanto Pop = 56, +14

Ahh Momo, I’ve given her the world this year and so far she is running with it. This backstory of blind revenge against Bushi Road may accidently turn her face, as it’s a very western approach to her character arc but I think adds a deeper layer than the surface reason of jealousy for the heel turn.

p01MiDV.gif

Natsuko Tora

Diary match record 23 – 0 – 11 / Winning Percentage 68% / Kanto Pop = 44, +8

Tora has slotted in as third in command of Oedo Tai, but can now hopefully be counted on more thanks to her +8 pop gain. I can’t imagine she would be happy with her position, given she was leading before her injury, but this has allowed the younger stars in Momo & Starlight to shine through.

He7ftWZ.gif

Starlight Kid

Diary match record 47 – 1 – 32 / Winning Percentage 59% / Kanto Pop = 47, -3

Starlight Kid has been breaking away to work on her singles career, unsuccessfully challenging for the red belt after defeating KAIRI in the 5 STAR, offset by Calling out then defeating a distracted Tam Nakano. -3 pop is disappointing, something to address.

0zGr7Ii.gif

Saki Kashima

Diary match record 40 – 0 – 34 / Winning Percentage 54% / Kanto Pop = 44, +9

Saki really benfitted from reaching the Goddesses tournament final, 2 or three wins on PPV seem to wipe away any poor booking of her.

1pTvTRo.gif

Ruaka

Diary match record 25 – 0 – 43 / Winning Percentage 37% / Kanto Pop = 22, -1

Ruaka is in a similar boat to a lot of the rookies in the roster, not being given the opportunity to move up the roster. I’m hoping a fit and healthy Tora can mold her further as currently the future and maybe SWA division is where her in ring performances and popularity place her.

vhPNrJl.jpg

h9lsNmg.jpg

2IkCFRI.gifYtEeHyf.gifu0auWQM.gif

Lmaf5Kp.gif2c5GesF.gif

Queens Quest’s New leader in KAIRI, (for now … ) will be looking to spark some life into the unit. Her first call to welcome Miyu Amasaki into the faction, will offset the loss of faction mate due to storyline retirement.

2IkCFRI.gif

Utami Hayashishita

Diary match record 35 – 1 – 28 / Winning Percentage 55% / Kanto Pop = 43, -1

Utami has been screwed these last few months, as it is incredibly difficult to find the right spot for her. With KAIRI crowding QQ further, could Utami be tempted to break away or over throw the new leader.

YtEeHyf.gif

AZM

Diary match record 47 – 3 – 33 / Winning Percentage 57% / Kanto Pop = 46, -1

AZM ultimately lost the feud with Momo, but can use that disappointment to propel her into 2023, as she has worked herself up in ring to reasonably challenge for any title she wants.

u0auWQM.gif

Saya Kamitani

Diary match record 47 – 1 – 29 / Winning Percentage 61% / Kanto Pop = 48, +7

Saya has been an awesome high speed champion after receiving a large 5 point pop boost after taking Starlight Kid’s belt off her back in July. The Golden phoenix will relish a chance to learn off KAIRI and to seek out new defences.

Lmaf5Kp.gif

KAIRI

Diary match record 27 – 1 – 6 / Winning Percentage 79% / Kanto Pop = 54, +2

KAIRI cm back to STARDOM with a bang, holding the red belt for 5 months, before dropping it to Momo Watanabe. With a new faction to rebuild, the Pirate Princess will hopefully sink her teeth into this new project, until title opportunities open up for her.

2c5GesF.gif

Miyu Amasaki

Diary match record 11 – 0 – 36 / Winning Percentage 23% / Kanto Pop = 20, +8

Miyu will be announced by KAIRI as the latest Queens quest member! She is hoping to take her momentum from winning the Rookie of STARDOM match at Year-End Cllimax, into her new stable to learn and improve as much as possible.

vhPNrJl.jpg

W5hIPCF.jpg

KNAZRbA.gifLJNROkm.gifYH9sJsM.gif

Cosmic Angel’s are back to their original three members, whilst Waka plays maid to turncoat Mai Sakurai, ensuring the Angel’s need to work even harder to regain their footing.

All three members need some serious attention or a shake up heading into this second year, as despite winning the first ever Goddesses cup format, the faction is in desperate need of a fresh coat of paint.

KNAZRbA.gif

Tam Nakano

Diary match record 31 – 0 – 45 / Winning Percentage 41% / Kanto Pop = 43, +1

Tam Nakano is getting ready to make a huge decision. Her faction is in desperate need of a shot in the arm and the second half of last year saw Tam’s head turn, with partnerships on PPV with Giulia, Mayu & Tour match with KAIRI, it will be interesting to see what Tam’s Dream for 2023 will take.

LJNROkm.gif

Unagi Sayaka

Diary match record 28 – 0 – 53 / Winning Percentage 35% / Kanto Pop = 40, +4

Unagi has struggled like Mina outside of winning the Goddesses Cup, She has failed to make an impact, losing multi-person PPV matches, outside of the Cup win. With Tam contemplating going her own way, Unagi will have to work with Mina to convince Tam Cosmic Angels is worth saving.

YH9sJsM.gif

Mina Shirakawa

Diary match record 22 – 0 – 52 / Winning Percentage 30% / Kanto Pop = 41, +9

+8 Popularity for winning Goddesses Cup is huge for Mina as thankful a tough winning percentage hasn’t had too much of a negative effect.

vhPNrJl.jpg

GnYvpTh.png

3o45Hkw.gif81eNaIN.gif

VeNjheo.gif6ECVWpJ.gifGpDPRcx.gif

ALFA (Credit Blodyxe)

Giulia & Suzu turning their backs on their units have sent shockwaves throughout STARDOM, ensuring this faction vs Syuri’s resistance will be the centre piece for season 2’s booking!

81eNaIN.gif

Suzu Suzuki

Diary match record 16 – 0 – 2 / Winning Percentage 89% / Kanto Pop = 47, +7

Suzu is a prodigy who has massively been boasted by the spotlight STARDOM and Giulia has given her! In real life if STARDOM promised her a full-time salary, whilst allowing her to break off 2 or 3 times a month to do Death Matches, it would surely be the best of both worlds, Prominence won’t last 50 year as Risa Sera will retire in 18 months, so let her blow off steam in the death Match company just make sense, in this fantasy diary definitely. I’m really excited to be booking Suzu.

3o45Hkw.gif

Giulia

Diary match record 36 – 3 – 13 / Winning Percentage 69% / Kanto Pop = 47, -2

Well Giulia’s plan to reunite with former roommate Suzu lead to the demise of both of their families, and in its place a dominant dynasty looks set to dominate STARDOM for the next 10 years. She still would have been gutted to lose out to Momo in the 5Star finals, but her betrayal of DDM & Syuri will anchor the diary for the entirety of season 2.

VeNjheo.gif

Thekla

Diary match record 34 - 0 – 33 / Winning Percentage 51% / Kanto Pop = 40, +7

Thekla has been perfectly 50/50 booked this year, as the toxic spider steady climbed up the card. The 5 points of pop gained from beating Natsupoi has helped ensure she is now a force to be reckoned with!

6ECVWpJ.gif

MIRAI

Diary match record 24 – 0 – 50 / Winning Percentage 32% / Kanto Pop = 30, +2

Yikes, when I was working out winning percentages for everyone, I felt pretty about about MIRAI who started off the diary extremely poorly, but has scractched and clawed up to a stage where she is now worth a midcard level push. A dismal 5 STAR GP followed many throw away tag matches, but the Year-End Climax did offer a glimmer of hope!

GpDPRcx.gif

Mai Sakurai

Diary match record 17 – 0 – 50 / Winning Percentage 25% / Kanto Pop = 29, +5

Mai has struggled this year, despite me giving her every opportunity to shine, so the extra long Future reign will continue for a few months longer than I’d like! Working in the smaller faction under Giulia should allow for some more wins / popularity, so hopefully she can kick on.

vhPNrJl.jpg

CJiqsxE.gif

Waka Tsukiyama

Diary match record 5 – 0 – 53 / Winning Percentage 8% / Kanto Pop = 22, +1

Waka has been the punching bag for Cosmic Angels this year, becoming more and more desperate for her first pinfall, that still alludes her. Becoming Mai Sakurai’s butler is the latest of Waka’s unfortunate luck …

vMFhHD9.gif

Syuri

Diary match record 55 – 1 – 20 / Winning Percentage 72% / Kanto Pop = 52, +1

Syuri put on a classic with Momo Watanabe for the Wonder of STARDOM title alongside a good main event with KAIRI for the Red belt. Then she laid low until the Year-End Climax where her Stable Leader Giulia turned her back on her, ensuring the two will be the centre piece of the diary once again. Syuri will address the DDM stable for the first 2 months as Giulia, Suzu & Co head to the Prominence Wrestling Company, before a yearlong feud with Giulia & Co!

AikedcX.gif

Maika

Diary match record 39 – 0 – 24 / Winning Percentage 62% / Kanto Pop = 38, +5

Maika was mainly used in multi-man matches, highlighting the depth of the roster / my lack of plans for her. Invading Prominence should lead to her and Syuri being closer, as they work out a clear path forward.

30A3j7u.gif

Himeka

Diary match record 45 – 0 – 22 / Winning Percentage 67% / Kanto Pop = 45, +10

Himeka great supporting role enjoying strong Goddesses defences but has seen some incredible improvements thanks to mentor Bull Nakano! Both in terms and popularity and skillset, Himeka may need to have a stronger focus put on her this year!

KmhCtcn.gif

Natsupoi

Diary match record 44 – 0 – 22 / Winning Percentage 67% / Kanto Pop = 41, +6

Natsupoi had some strong Goddesses defences, a in hindsight unfair loss to Thekla before beating Prominence but losing Giulia led to an overall minor positive push for everyone’s favourite fairy. losing DDM could allow her to push on with space to breath, as she’s put on some top in ring performances.

vhPNrJl.jpg

Arriving

u1WCdQi.gif

Yui Inihara

Diary match record 0 – 0 – 1 / Winning Percentage 0% / Kanto Pop = 4, +4

Yui is a rookie with a Generation next gimmick, thinking she is the future as she is unbelievable on the mic (91 for both Mic & Charisma). Hopefully a rival for Miyu Amasaki, as well as offering flexibility to float between factions for initial start.

vhPNrJl.jpg

Departing

Prominence will be seething at Suzu for turning their back on them, whilst being the Prominence heavyweight champion! They all leave STARDOM to focus on their own promotion, but hopefully the year of STARDOM fame followed by 2 months of Giulia & Suzu vs Prominence, should hopefully allow them to carry on.

Fukigen Death leaving frees up a roster spot for a younger talent coming through and allows her to leave on a high rather than petering out. Lady C leaving due to injuries also ensures the cycle of wrestlers coming and going is maintained.

NDm0xuv.gif

Fukigen Death

Diary match record 20 – 0 – 47 / Winning Percentage 30% / Kanto Pop = 41, +2

Fukigen Death goes out on top, rather than fizzling out and slowing down as her career comes to an end. The veteran played a key part in the mid – to - lower card but with the roster size and quality, it made sense to let her finish off her career elsewhere.

C1qYT5j.gif

Lady C

Diary match record 24 – 0 – 39 / Winning Percentage 38% / Kanto Pop = 24, +2

Lady C is retiring in a couple of weeks, due to her being unable to keep up with the physical strain of Joshi Wrestler. She will announce this during a tour show next week, but the actual reason was she only featured on 2 main PPVs and 1 preshow and wasn’t wrestling at a high enough standard for her position.

84mpAE0.gif

Risa Sera

Diary match record 10 – 0 – 5 / Winning Percentage 67% / Kanto Pop = 36, +2

Exi6egf.gif

Akane Fujita

Diary match record 11 – 0 – 5 / Winning Percentage 69% / Kanto Pop = 24, +2

gVaC4gs.gif

Mochi Miyagi

Diary match record 11 – 0 – 3 / Winning Percentage 79% / Kanto Pop = 20, +2

iXkAICn.gif

Kurumi Hiragi

Diary match record 8 – 0 – 4 / Winning Percentage 67% / Kanto Pop = 22, +1

vhPNrJl.jpg

Donna del Prominence (Please leave comments or message me if there is a better name, They have a 2 month holiday, to finish the Suzu vs Prominence storyline in Prominence’s wrestling company).

Since Suzuki and Guilia both dropped their groups, I think a totally new name would be better. What about 'Alpha'? To represent a 'new beginning' in the new year and reference that they are tough women? Could style it as 'ALFA' to play off italian language that Guilia used to come up with DDM name. I went a bit further and flipped the 'A' in the Stardom logo cause I heard that flags/banners are flown upside down 'to signal dire distress or great danger'... here's how it looks.

GnYvpTh.png

Dunno if that fits your vision, but I like creative challenges like this one

Angle: Kaori Yoneyama retirement ceremony

I can't tell you how much I was waiting for Yoneyama to back out of retiring yet again during her retirement ceremony and the chaos it would cause.

I ordered a couple of guides with all the Japanese pro wrestlers so I can catch up quickly on who retired, etc. It'll be fun to start catching up. in RL and diary.

Thanks Infernalmiko! I really appreciate that! Page one is definitely the place to start in terms of outlining: The roster, factions, titles & Schedule, but any questions feel free to drop them here or in a private message!

Welcome aboard!

I may revisit the post below as I stupidly left it to the last minute, meaning a very rushed, tired paragraph summary for each wrestler.

Luckily Thursday & Fridays posts are ready to go!

Since Suzuki and Guilia both dropped their groups, I think a totally new name would be better. What about 'Alpha'? To represent a 'new beginning' in the new year and reference that they are tough women? Could style it as 'ALFA' to play off italian language that Guilia used to come up with DDM name. I went a bit further and flipped the 'A' in the Stardom logo cause I heard that flags/banners are flown upside down 'to signal dire distress or great danger'... here's how it looks.

GnYvpTh.png

Dunno if that fits your vision, but I like creative challenges like this one

Amazing!!!! thank you so much, this is just what I was looking for!

Angle: Kaori Yoneyama retirement ceremony

I can't tell you how much I was waiting for Yoneyama to back out of retiring yet again during her retirement ceremony and the chaos it would cause.

I ordered a couple of guides with all the Japanese pro wrestlers so I can catch up quickly on who retired, etc. It'll be fun to start catching up. in RL and diary.

Wow you'll become more knowledgable than me about modern day joshi aha!

It would classic Oedo Tai / Fukigen to troll the crowd again! She will be missed!

Rateddc's pick for a push for winning the second prediction contest is below.

For the 3rd and final prediction contest, the rules are exactly the same, except for the new prize of everyone being a winner!

1st place will pick a wrestler to push AND 1 match I have to book from the red belt champ down

2nd place will pick 1 match I have to book from the white belt champ down

3rd place will pick 1 match I have to book from the tag belt champ down

Right down to the last person, or you can pick a match with people in with no titles,

But without further ado ...

vhPNrJl.jpg

Reflection – A Hazuki Character Focus

vhPNrJl.jpg

Ok797xM.gif

A low thudding sound combines with fresh crunches of ring ropes being strained, alludes to serious work occurring within the STARDOM dojo. As the junior starts to tire, the senior bangs on the mat and yells encouragement to her to keep moving forward.

“Hurry hurry” Hazuki demands of her rookie Momo Kohgo, who draws strength from her mentor and pushes through the pain.

The beeping alarm from a phone brings to an end the session. Momo Kohgo collapses on her back, gasping to regain her breath.

Hazuki casually praises her, before spinning on her heel, intent on heading to the showers, before a disrespectful remark stops her dead in her tracks.

“What?! Is my time and effort not enough for you!” Hazuki snaps.

Shoulder bumping Hazuki as she walks past to the showers first, Kohgo responds “Maybe if you worked as hard as you push others, you’d have more success since your comeback”

Outraged at the audacity of this rookie, Hazuki processes the rudeness and contemplates firing back. Before Hazuki can yell out something she might regret, Iwatani appears at the perfect moment, to put around the “Wild Heart” and lead her away from the situation.

Iwatani successfully manages to cool off a hot and bothered Hazuki by reminding her of her own rookie years and missteps, before encouraging her to take a swim in the pool across the street.

Thankfully at this hour, most of Tokyo were in work, allowing Hazuki the time and space to reflect on her comeback and that annoying rookie…

vhPNrJl.jpg