Some Ideas

Hidden Relationships: I think it would be an awesome game addition to have "hidden" relationships and as we can do that with attributes now, I figure it would be possible to do so with relationships? This obviously wouldn't be used for family relationships as they're more often than not unconcealed but I think it would be a good game mechanic to have hits to your locker room morale and not know exactly why. Obviously, if a fight breaks out backstage then the relationship will become apparent but if it's just simmering tension, then I think it's highly plausible that us (as a promoter and/or head booker) don't know exactly what is going on. I also like the thought of not knowing if two people don't get along when you're hiring so you could think you're signing the next big thing only to found out it completely ruins your locker room morale as half the roster hate them. Similarly, good relationships could conceivably go under the radar in some circumstances until there's a reason for us to become aware of them. Basically, I don't think you should automatically see a workers full relationship list - the same way you can't see their chemistry until you "discover" it.

Scouting: I guess this will predominantly be for people who play with Scouting anyway, but I think it would be awesome to be able to "scout" workers to better your understanding of their skillset. Say you're looking at a second-year rookie, you'll obviously see their skills are between X and X. If I want more of an idea of exactly where said skill lies, I think it would be cool if I was able to send one of my road agents to take a closer look. I think you should be able to send them to scout specific areas like "Primary", "Mental", "Performance" etcetera or "Overall", with the con of "Overall" being that you don't get as much of an exact with that so you just get a smaller range on each skill instead of an exact number. I think as a gameplay mechanic, you should also lose your road agent for the time that you've sent them away so you have to decide whether you'd rather have them around for your shows or rather have a better understanding of a worker you're interested in. Furthermore, I think the time that you lose your road agent for should depend on how green the worker is they're scouting, as it'll take longer for them to narrow it down if they're basically starting from zero. You should also have that risk of a road agent contacting you to say "it's going to take a little longer than planned, boss" so maybe you lose your best road agent at a time you couldn't afford to. Price should also be essential. If your a small wrestling company in New York, it's unlikely you're going to send your road agent to Japan for a couple of weeks to get him to scout someone because you can't afford it. Sending someone to Ohio though? Sure, go for it. Essentially, I think it's a great mechanic to make the world not only feel more alive but give players that challenge of risk versus reward.

Blacklists: Modification makers should be able to add their own blacklists, which players can then obviously edit if they choose to. I think there should be two options though. Basically "Blacklist for Promotion" and "Blacklist for Promoter/Head Booker". If a worker is blacklisted for a promotion, then they stay on that list until a player takes them off themselves. If a worker is blacklisted for a promoter/head booker, then if that person steps down/gets taken over/dies etcetera, the blacklisted worker is automatically removed as the person they had the problem with has gone.

Hierarchy: Taking inspiration from Football Manager's "Club Hierarchy", I think it would be awesome to have some form of "Locker Room Hierarchy" that we can actively see and form. You have a lot of young wrestlers who form their own cliques? Maybe locker room morale isn't that great and the chances of having incidents increases significantly. You have too many "Locker Room Leaders" who are all vying for supremacy? Maybe locker room morale is poor and you're always dealing with their in-fighting. Seeing this and being able to alter it would be a great little mechanic, as it is in FM. Having to go out and sign a veteran to keep your young rabble in tow or having to release a couple of guys because you've got too many trying to take on the role of locker room leader would really shake things up. Also, seeing your young guys become the locker room leaders will be gratifying, but also give you the headache of maybe having to get rid of your former leaders as now they don't fit in. Maybe as this is professional wrestling after all, you could also get the pain of seeing small cliques form that become a problem and make the hierarchy even more difficult to contain.

• Like 1