Are there any pure ring announcers in the C-Verse Canon?

I was just wondering if there were any canon Howard Finkle, Michael Buffer, or Justin Roberts like ring announcers in the canon C-Verse history?

I don't recall ever reading anything about anyone in that role but I could be wrong.

No because that role doesn't exist in TEW

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Jaysin" data-cite="Jaysin" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="54034" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>No because that role doesn't exist in TEW</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I mean if I was doing a 1998 WCW PPV, it would be strange not having a 5 minute Michael Buffer intro to the main event, rating Buffer on Microphone skills.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="d12345" data-cite="d12345" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="54034" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I mean if I was doing a 1998 WCW PPV, it would be strange not having a 5 minute Michael Buffer intro to the main event, rating Buffer on Microphone skills.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I'm not saying I agree or disagree, just that in the game, the role doesn't exist.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="neslo024" data-cite="neslo024" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="54034" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>You could find a manager or broadcaster with good mic skills and just run a freestyle angle with them rated on microphone. It would achieve what you're looking for.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Yes, and include the participants in the match rated on Overness and Offscreen.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Captain Kayfabe" data-cite="Captain Kayfabe" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="54034" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Yes, and include the participants in the match rated on Overness and Offscreen.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Or onscreen because he's introducing them before a match so they are on screen.</p><p> </p><p> A great idea to simulate ring announcers. I guess the best fit would be on screen personality for role (unless they do something else too).</p>

Or onscreen because he's introducing them before a match so they are on screen.

A great idea to simulate ring announcers. I guess the best fit would be on screen personality for role (unless they do something else too).

These are good ideas. I guess I was just seeing if any of the C-verse personalities had a note about ring announcing ever, before I just grab someone with high mic skills and convert them in my game.

I'm not saying I agree or disagree, just that in the game, the role doesn't exist.

Cool thanks for confirming.

There are some people whose bios mention, I think. I’m pretty sure Paul Huntington’s in SWF mentions he started out doing everything as a teenager like ring announcing — but I don’t have the game in front of me and could be remembering wrong

I totally forgot about the in-game search feature for words in bios. Thanks!

For anyone curious I found Franklin Fumier has a background in ring announcing and in EX2010 has Tanosuke Joshuyo.

I should have done this first lol.