[DOUBLE RELEASE] Goodnight and Goodbye? and InVasion (May 2001)

Hi , so after a one year of testing (May 2001 to May 2002) I got finally the new updates for these two 2001 mods : Goodnight and Goodbye??? v.2.2 (May 2001 with WCW and ECW still around) and InVasion v2.2 (The realworld May 2001) I used Fleisch's 2002 DB as a base, IS NOT A GENADI'S 2016 conversion. This will be the final update. More credits inside the file.

I hope like you.

NEW UPDATE:::: WCW Good Night & Goodbye??? May 2001 v2.2

wcwgoodbyefbthumb.jpg

Hellooo!

Finally I took a break to update the 2001 alternative MOD, WCW and ECW still active by May 2001!

WCW:

Eric Bischoff managed to close the deal with Fusient Media Ventures in March 2001. Brian Bedol, founder of Fusient is the new owner of WCW, Bischoff returns to his role as President of WCW and in charge of the booking. Time Warner canceled Nitro, but Bischof was able to close his contract with FX (the true story according to Bischoff is that FX was interested in Nitro, but Bischoff offered them Thunder, FX did not want and the deal ended). the Big Bang live event will relaunch WCW to a new Era.

ECW:

He would celebrate his last event in January, after that Paul Heyman, would seek TV contracts for ECW, leaving Tommy Dreamer in charge of the business, however a couple of months later, Heyman accepted an offer from Vince McMahon to join WWF as color commentor, Heyman still owner of ECW, believes that his future will be better in WWF, and decides to sell to ECW. (ECW has no owner yet, and no TV Deal)

The Rosters are the ones that WCW and ECW had at the time of their last shows respectively, removing those fighters who signed new contracts with other companies until before May 2001. The titles, teams and stables are again active.

Is an alternative real world mod.Starts in May 2001 with WCW and ECW made active.

Credits and Thanks to:

Fleisch for his 2002 DB has a base.

gazwefc83 for his extra databases

Asaemon for his Broadcasters database

Taker's for his Narratives

ropacm for his Other TV shows database

Sockpuppet for is Injuries

Phil Parent for his Location and venues

Idolized for his iDOL's Stable Logos

NEW VERSION 2.2. UPDATED FEB20

DATABASE: Version 2.2 Johnal881

https://www.mediafire.com/file/osiaqwpx1du0yb9/Goodnight.zip/file

GRAPHICS: nGo Stickers pack

https://www.mediafire.com/file/ezub8s4026zuzag/2001.zip/file

SKINS: WCW and Attitude By Steesh07

http://www.mediafire.com/file/7sfgumfi64mkqbp/Skins.zip/file

Thanks

NEW UPDATE:::: INVASION May 2001 v2.2

This is a release of a Real World Mod in May 2001. After WWF bought WCW, ready for start the Invasion Angle.

ngcb14

I used Fleisch's 2002 DB as a base, IS NOT A GENADI'S 2016 conversion. More credits inside the file. I request permission to them when I created my 1995 MOD and I used my 1995 mod (now continued by gazwefc83) for this 2001 mod.

Thanks and see you soon.

DATABASE: Version 2.2

https://www.mediafire.com/file/iyo4qr6q9iwn2gc/Invasion.zip/file

GRAPHICS: nGo stickers Pack

https://www.mediafire.com/file/ezub8s4026zuzag/2001.zip/file

SKINS: WCW and Attitude By Steesh07

http://www.mediafire.com/file/7sfgumfi64mkqbp/Skins.zip/file

FIXED in this 2.2 version:

* Fixed the missed Move-sets

* Fixed missed pics (specially in WWF)

* Fixed workers (no duplicates).

* Fixed Length of some WWF contracts in InVasion angle (Realistic Example: Buff Bagwell could be release soon, same Mike Awesome, Brian Christopher, Kronik, Ediie Guerrero)

* Added Narrative to change WWF to WWE by May 2002.

* Fixed Momentum in InVasion angle (for InVasion mod) : Benoit, Jericho, Kurt Angle, Vince McMahon, ShaneMcMahon, DDP and Booker T are at least "hot to very hot".

* Fixed Default Matches (No more "Bra & Panties Match" for Default Autobooking).

* Fixed Angles

* Fixed WCW (the problem about Ownership, which makes the company close so soon).

* Dave Batista is under a developmental contract with OVW

* Correct the extremely high popularity of some WCW wrestlers (who never were main eventers).

* Bobby Heenan no contract with WCW. He was released November 2000.

* Fixed skills for most popular Road Agents

* Fixed Rey Misterio Jr. Title History

* Hayabusa is active and not injured.

* Fixed WWF PPVs order and posters.

* Fixed WWF Hardcore Title Holder and Linage.

* Fixed Royal Rumble and KOR Winners

* Fixed Roles of Wrestlers in WWF roster (Exam. Big Bossman now is a wrestler and no a ocassional wrestler).

* Increased to a real value WCW Popularity. (No more WCW PPVs with 500 attendance).

* Added correct Owners, Rosters (at least viable) & Bookers to these companies :

- Athletik Club Wrestling.

- BattlARTS.

- Big Japan Pro Wrestling.

- Border City Wrestling.

- Canadian Wrestling Federation.

- Combat Sports Federation.

- Consejo Mundial de Lucha Libre.

- Dramatic Dream Team.

- Extreme Canadian Championship Wrestling.

- Extreme World Wrestling.

- German Wrestling Federation.

- Great Britain Hardcore.

- IWA Puerto Rico.

- Jersey All Pro Wrestling.

- Michinoku-Pro Wrestling.

- NWA New Jersey.

- OZ Academy. (

- Toryumon Japan

- Westside Xtreme Wrestling

- Xtreme Latin American Wrestling

* Finally tested WCW is really viable to fight against WWF by 2002.

Thanks.

Most of them are "not debuted yet" . I change the pick pack to nGo stickers, many workers has no picture in nGo gif Stickers, or name where not compatible. Same with Broadcaster and Companies logos, most of them has no compatible pic on gif stickers pack. But personally I like this mod with gif stickers.

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Just had a little play of this and it appears that the workers have been converted from a 2016 MOD?

The personalities look to have defaulted to the likes of Mercenaries and Loner as per the common issue with converting as well as experience stats showing a 0 for Road Agents

I may be wrong but there doesn't seem to be any of the newly added skill traits such as "a marketing dream" etc..