Unable to Email Scott Vibert

I unfortunately need my eLicense unlocked, however I have sent two emails to scott@greydogsoftware.com and both have been returned as 'Undeliverable'. I am sending them from an hotmail account, so I would assume there was no block on the domain or anything...

Anyway, what can I do, because currently I am unable to play several GDS games (due to a hard drive crash I was unable to unlicense anything).

Thanks,

Arber.

Thanks Adam, but Scott has already reset my product ID.

So, the emails must have gone through, despite myself receiving the 'Undelivered' notification. It said that Google Mail had flagged it as spam and not delivered it.

I can forward on a copy of that notification if needed, but it might be worth adding a bit to the FAQ that if you get this message, the email has actually still been delivered? I don't know.

Anyway, thanks for the help.

I go through my spam folders constantly, so while they may be delayed, I can generally find them if they actually get delivered.

Of course. Just to be clear, I didn't come here because I thought it was taking a long time, only because I sent the e-mail twice and both times it gave me the 'Undelivered' notification - so I actually thought you didn't get my e-mail's at all.

The timeframe in which you reset my ID was only a couple of hours - I actually expected it to not be done until Monday due to it being a weekend, so I was pleasantly surprised. Thank you for that.