Dynasty ideas

Hey guys, long time forum member, had several attempts at writing dynasties but always fizzled out. Unfortunately I no longer have time to invest in writing my own dynasty, but I would like to read a couple dynasties.

I'm looking for suggestions on the best rw interactive dynasties to read. By interactive I'm looking for dynasties that have predictions and prediction contests or maybe some sort of team challenge, or a puck a wrestler. I'm sure you all know what I mean.

Can you guys please suggest some dynasties like that for me to check out? Thanks.

<p>My Advice =</p><p> </p><p>

1) Scan through the 2 and a half pages on here to see diaries posted in the last month, so there is a greater chance they will be uploading frequently.</p><p> </p><p>

2) Test out and read one show (because we post diaries on here as a hobby, The chances are that the show, tour or ppv formats are going to be the same style throughout)</p><p> </p><p>

3) Don't be afraid to branch out, if a diaries got 30+ replies they have a higher chance of continuing, so it might be worth checking out a show as you may enjoy their style.</p><p> </p><p>

4) Don't be surprised if they stop randomly (as this is a hobby a large number of diaries don't make it past the 3 month mark due to a whole host of legitimate reasons).</p><p> </p><p>

Leaving a positive comment about what you like or are excited about a diary will give them some encouragement to write more but ultimately real life has to take priority.</p>

Agreed with the above. RW might be your flavour but give everything a shot and see how it goes. There's plenty of great CVerse dynasties there (I'll be shameless and plug my effort with Historian and Raider). Even if diaries don't run prediction contests, taking the time out yourself to leave a comment and feedback on the show works wonder for the writers. I know it gives me a boost when readers comment on stories.

Falling_Star has a WCW 92' dynasty that is running and has a contest. Dalton is running a current AEW one. Piper's Pit & Kimberly have had their current WWE effort running for a good few months now with consistent content.

Just pick one and read a couple of shows to see how it goes fella.

The dynasty I'm working on now, Rise of a Star, is a hybrid historical fantasy/real world dynasty that offers predictions to make and focuses on a particular wrestler, and like many of the other dynasties here, it offers graphics to catch reader attention.

Right now the three that have really caught my eye is Old School Fan's above-mentioned diary and a new one that I started reading last night which is Bockwinkel's The Legacy of Mid-Atlantic. The first show was posted recently and man was it good. Also, with it being new you can get on the ground floor of the diary.

Finally, there is BigJ's, ECW 1995 - The Revolution Will Be Televised diary. If you like ECW you will like this diary, it is so well written.

I should start getting back into posting in diaries again, I just tend to read them. But honestly you cannot go wrong with any of the above mentioned three.