U63oqXR.pngMy2SmI6.jpg

Held By:
'Stone Cold' Steve Austin (5)

Days as Champion:

Defences:

Prestige:
94 (down one)

Previous Champions – since May 2001

None (won from The Rock, April 1st, 2001)

WWF Intercontinental Title:

RFGofvz.pngrua22cN.jpg

Held By:
Chris Jericho (4)

Days as Champion:

Defences:

Prestige:
71 (up one)

Test – [Week 3, September, 2001 – Week 3, October, 2001]

Triple H – [April 2001 – Week 3, September, 2001]

WWF Tag Team Titles:

X42NKE0.pngUSomMzd.jpgwFJYy24.jpg

Held By:
Perfect & Sexay

Days as Champion:

Defences:

Prestige:
70 (no change)

Edge and Christian (8) – [Week 3, November, 2001 – Week 4, January, 2002]

Titles VACANT

Triple H & Steve Austin – [Week 4, April, 2001 – Week 2, October, 2001]

WWF Light Heavyweight Title:

yoeVCZZ.png9hgmH0p.jpg

Held By:
Jeff Hardy

Days as Champion:

Defences:

Prestige:
43 (up one)

Marty Jannetty – [Week 3, May, 2001 – Week 3, January, 2002]

Jerry Lynn – [Week 4, April, 2001 – Week 3, May, 2001]

WWF Hardcore Title:

xGZsrlx.pngK8r2Jdh.jpg

Held By:
The Undertaker

Days as Champion:

Defences:

Prestige:
43 (no change)

Hardcore Holly (7) – [Week 3, August, 2001 – Week 1, January, 2002]

Rhyno – [Week 3, April, 2001 – Week 3, August, 2001]

WWF King Of The Ring:

3PHOd90.jpgl62ei1A.jpg

Won in June 2001 By:
Kurt Angle (2)

Prestige:

Previous Winners

2000 Kurt Angle

1999 Billy Gunn

1998 Ken Shamrock

1997 Triple H

1996 Steve Austin

FINE! I just wrote another Crash Holly shower scene! It's for RAW April, Week 4... which is two months away... so bare with me :D

That will have to do. Hopefully it gets hardcore one way or another.

OPDoGsF.png

In all seriousness though it's good to see a Lloyd diary is here. I'll hopefully go back a bit to get more of an idea where you're at with it.

>

Steven Richards [vs] ‘The Bad Guy’ Razor Ramon

Val Venis, Hardcore & Crash Holly w/ Molly [vs] Tajiri, Albert & Saturn w/ Terri

‘The Real Deal’ D’Lo Brown [vs] Bradshaw w/ Faarooq

Spike Dudley [vs] ‘The Animal’ Batista

‘The Great One’ The Rock [vs] ????

No Holds Barred, No Way Out Re-Match for the Intercontinental Title:

Edge [vs] ‘Y2J’ Chris Jericho ©

Val Venis, Hardcore & Crash Holly w/ Molly [vs] Tajiri, Albert & Saturn w/ Terri

l2q8GRS.jpg

FEBRUARY 2002, WEEK 4…

In The Booth:

UgpABbq.jpgRaRLnBr.jpgr8kOLRc.jpg

Jim Ross, Michael Cole and Tazz

Finally…

After a month or so without seeing him at all… ‘The Great One’ The Rock returned at No Way Out last night… and helped Triple H defeat Vince McMahon and The Undertaker…!! Tonight… He arrived to open the show…!!

lOth3TP.jpg

The Rock:
“FINALLY… The Rock… HAS, COME, BACK… To Mondayyy… Night… RAW… Now, the Four Man Power Drips tried to end The Great One’s career… They tried… oohhhh how they tried… But they FAILED…!! Tonight… The Rock is here… not to talk… but to FIGHT…!! So send out ‘The American Naughty Bottom’, The Undertaker… send out ‘Stone Cold’ Steve Austin… The Chairman Vince… The son of a b***h Shane… Send them all…”

A car crash entrance music hit, and the WWF Commissioner Mick Foley headed to the ring…!!

VL71Lsn.jpg

Mick Foley:
“Mr. The Rock… I can’t give you a member of the Four Man Power Dri… TRIP… Trip, okay…?! I said Trip…!! Not tonight… but at WrestleMania 18… While Austin is busy defending his World Heavyweight Title… The Undertaker is available… SO THE MICK SAYS THIS…!!”

The Rock:
“Nalalala…!! NO… NO… DON’T…!! Are you thinking… what The Rock is thinking…?!”

Mick Foley:
“I think I a…”

The Rock:
“IT DOESN’T MATTER WHAT YOU THINK…!! Yu see… The Rock is GOING to fight The Undertaker at WrestleMania… Whether you like it… or not…”

Rock was mid-flow, he still had more to say… but the Hardcore Champion The Undertaker headed to the ring…!! He stayed on the apron though…

K8r2Jdh.jpg

The Undertaker:
“MICK…!! Fighting ME at WrestleMania should not be something you just… GIVE to someone…!! I don’t know if you know this… It’s not been made into a big deal… but it should… I am UNDEFEATED on the Grandest Stage… 9 and 0… and I’m goin’ for 10…!! So I think people should have to EARN the right to face me at WrestleMania 18…!! Not just get the match because they’re your best friend…!!”

Mick thought about it for a moment, and then slowly turned to The Rock with a grin beginning to appear on his face…

The Rock:
“You’re not The Rock’s best friend…”

Mick Foley:
“Well you’re mine… Alright, listen… Here’s what we’re going to do… I like the undefeated at ‘Mania Streak thing ‘Taker… You could be on to something big there… So I AM going to make The Rock earn his match with you… If The Rock wins his return match tonight… It’s Rock versus Undertaker at WrestleMania 18…!!”

The Rock:
“And The Rock promises you THIS Undertaker… WHEN I win tonight… Your little ‘Streak’… will be OVER… IF YA SAAAAMMMELLLLLLLL… What The ROCK…”

Mick Foley:
“And SOCK…”

Rock paused… He glanced at Foley and told him to be quiet…

The Rock:
“IS COOKIN’…!!”

Q6coVof.jpg

zE06pgR.jpgTJDZOqo.jpgZJ9Bf2F.jpg
w/
snWPx6s.jpg

Steven Richards [vs] ‘The Bad Guy’ Razor Ramon w/ Bill DeMott

Domination from Ramon here against poor Steven Richards. He had a comeback late on, and had Razor rocked and on the ropes, but a Bill DeMott distraction lead to a probably unnecessary low blow behind the referee’s back, and a ‘Razor’s Edge’.

Winner:
‘The Bad Guy’ Razor Ramon w/ Bill DeMott

Finish:
'Razor’s Edge'

New Kid, Man…

After the match was over Ramon and DeMott decided to send a message to the rest of the locker room… and began putting the boots to Richards…

zE06pgR.jpgZJ9Bf2F.jpgsnWPx6s.jpg

The beatdown didn’t last long though, because some of the lights went down, leaving a darkened arena… Everyone’s eyes were on the stage, including Ramon and DeMott… then the name came up on the screen…!!

evcoKIl.jpg

The latest man making ‘the jump’, KIDMAN…!!

Lbn3jP4.jpg

Kidman ran Ramon and DeMott off… and received a HUGE ovation from the fans…!! What a signing this is for the World Wrestling Federation…!!

Q6coVof.jpg

In His Blood…

We cut backstage, to The Rock walking through a corridor… He was stopped in his tracks, and initially looked ready for a fight… before the camera panned to reveal who was there with him… Rikishi, Haku and Umaga…

lOth3TP.jpgxUbjWZk.jpg8K09OdK.jpgCmNFaZ9.jpg

Rocky smiled at his Family members (Rikishi and Umaga), and old Family Friend (Haku)… but his smile went when Rikishi asked when The Rock would finally join The Bloodline…!!

The Rock:
“Junior… Let The Rock tell you a story… November 17th… 1996… Rocky Maivia debuts in the WWF, and embraces his heritage… Thennn… It all changed, for The Rock… See… an old friend says ‘DTA’… ‘Don’t Trust Anyone’… and while The Rock does trust all three of you… My ‘DNA’… Is that The Rock ‘Doesn’t Need Anyone’… It’s nothin’ personal boys… you know that… What you’re doing is great…!!”

Rock carried on walking… He had a match to get ready for…

Q6coVof.jpg

kSGGqG6.jpgRw8SAVv.jpgczDLwU5.jpg
w/
YG13D5D.jpgTJDZOqo.jpgwzRJ862.jpgGuU9FrF.jpgkJ8JmKL.jpg
w/
9PrlwtT.jpg

Val, Hardcore and Crash gelled so well tonight. They flowed like a trio who had teamed up multiple times, and were against a tag team in Albert and Perry Saturn, and then a rising star in Tajiri, but a trio that lacked that continuity. However, despite their timing being spot on, they still succumbed to the power of Terri’s Boys, and ultimately Crash was pinned following a ‘Buzzsaw Kick’ from the undefeated Tajiri!

Winners:
Tajiri, Albert & Saturn w/ Terri

Finish:
'Buzzsaw Kick'

Q6coVof.jpg

Compounding Problems…

We saw some replays next, of Kane versus Matt Hardy from No Way Out last night… most notably Kane hitting a TOMBSTONE on Lita on the outside of the ring…!!

MgmexvV.jpg

Matt Hardy and the entire Hardy Family have so far been unavailable for comment on the situation… Lita’s health status is a mystery, as is Matt’s state of mind… although that can be said for Matt’s state of mind at the best of times… These are potentially the worst of times, but we’ll know a little more come Smackdown, when we hear from Matt’s brother Jeff…!! The WWF Light Heavyweight Champion comes to us LIVE from the Compound…!!

Q6coVof.jpg

Dodge, Duck, Dip, Dive and Dodge…

Next up in the ring was supposed to be D’Lo Brown versus Bradshaw… FINALLY… However… While D’Lo waited in the ring, Bradshaw arrived on the stage in his suit… AGAIN…!!

WyzuVA0.jpgBuJVQ9C.jpg

Bradshaw:
“D’Lo… man… I’m so sorreeyyy… See, I’m over my elbow pad issue… I’m in good health… but uh… Listen, William Regal and Dean Malenko OWE me… They owe US… twice what they owed us before… and they’re gonna start paying us back… Tonight…!!”

Regal and Malenko reluctantly came out behind Bradshaw… and he sent the former to the ring…

WyzuVA0.jpgTJDZOqo.jpgNwAAEuf.jpg
w/
BSrpL32.jpg

‘The Real Deal’ D’Lo Brown [vs] William Regal w/ Dean Malenko

Very strong match here, and a very good performance from both men. D’Lo clearly wasn’t prepared for this kind of match, and he wants to fight Bradshaw, badly. But tonight wasn’t a fight, it was a wrestling exhibition from Regal. He stretched D’Lo to the point of snapping or tapping. However, D’Lo seemed to ‘want’ it more, and he ended up fighting back, and hitting the ‘Lo-Down’ from the top rope!

Winner:
‘The Real Deal’ D’Lo Brown

Finish:
'Lo-Down'

Q6coVof.jpg

Respect is REAL…

We saw a video next, post-No Way Out, of the cameras catching up with Jerry Lynn who was leaving the building following his match with Marty Jannetty on the Heat Pre-Show, and his subsequent comments on how much he respects Jannetty… The camera man asked if Lynn’s comments were real…

3jf0OES.jpg

Jerry Lynn:
“Yeah they were real… Marty Jannetty earned my respect tonight… I don’t think I’ll ever like him… But I do respect him…”

Q6coVof.jpg

Better Friends or Bitter Enemies…??

Once again, The Rock was walking backstage… on the way to get ready for his match tonight… This time, when he stopped in his tracks, he saw ‘The Game’ Triple H… who was leaning up against the wall with his arms folded…

lOth3TP.jpgcfR9Cwi.jpg

Rock and Triple H shared a look… It was the kind of look that said “Thanks for your help last night, but I don’t trust you”… and “I know you don’t trust me, and I don’t trust you either… but we have a mutual enemy…”!!

Q6coVof.jpg

9wEc9lc.jpgTJDZOqo.jpgdmIQj2y.jpg

Spike Dudley put up a fight here, but it’s so hard to fight an immovable object like Batista! ‘The Animal’ will only go where he wants to, and he can’t be moved around against his will. He ended it mercifully with a ‘Batista Bomb’ after around 4 minutes.

Winner:
‘The Animal’ Batista

Finish:
'Batista Bomb'

Q6coVof.jpg

In The Men’s Again…

We cut backstage, to what was clearly the Men’s Locker Room… where once again, Trish Stratus appeared out of nowhere to greet Edge…!!

O0AMKrZ.jpgJFnhY8T.jpg

She smiled at him, and he was a little confused as to why she was there… then she wished him luck in his Intercontinental Title rematch against Jericho in tonights Main Event…!!

Q6coVof.jpg

Rey Of Thunder…

Next up, we learnt of an upcoming match set for Smackdown… as Rey Mysterio and Jushin Thunder Liger are going to team up!!

TXVb8fQ.jpg2klEsrH.jpg

Their opponents will be the recently crowned WWF Tag Team Champions, in what should be an exciting and fast-paced outing…!!

Q6coVof.jpg

lOth3TP.jpgTJDZOqo.jpgfwbU4Ps.jpg

‘The Great One’ The Rock [vs] Test

The Rock and Test showed excellent chemistry out there tonight, with Rocky getting all his signature moves in, and having the crowd eat out the palm of his hand. Test fought hard though, and delivered some stiff offence to ‘The Great One’. However, with the full backing of an extremely vocal crowd, Rocky turned the tables on Test, and dropped him with the ‘Rock Bottom’. Rock’s victory means he’ll be heading to WrestleMania 18 to fight The Undertaker!!

Winner:
‘The Great One’ The Rock

Finish:
'Rock Bottom'

Q6coVof.jpg

Show Over…??

We received news next, of the extent of the injury suffered by Big Show at the hands of Kurt Angle at No Way Out… Angle jumped the giant after his WWF World Heavyweight Title Main Event, and he’s going to be out for a while after suffering a fractured ankle and ligament damage…!! As for Angle, he’s been temporarily suspended from the WWF for his actions… and there is potential for a large fine to be coming his way soon…

Q6coVof.jpg

dgHJORs.png

O0AMKrZ.jpgTJDZOqo.jpgrua22cN.jpg

Edge and Jericho with another incredible outing here. The two Canadians just gel so well in the ring, and they also have some noticeable hatred at the root of their rivalry. Edge should have walked out of this match as Intercontinental Champion. The No Holds Barred ruling was their to stop Jericho cheating, or escaping with a count out victory to retain his Belt. If he was going to win tonight, he was going to have to pin or submit Edge. However, the ruling favoured ‘Y2J’ in the end, because right when the match looked lost, his buddy Chris Benoit headed to the ring. ‘The Crippler’ wasted little time in taking Edge down at the knees, and began the ground and pound. Edge fought him off, and they brawled a little, before the former member of E and C was able to hit a ‘Spear’ on the interfering star. However, as the fan favourite turned around to celebrate, Jericho was there to scoop him up and onto his back. ‘The Egomaniac’ rolled Edge onto his front, and locked in the ‘Walls Of Jericho’!! There were no rope breaks here, so Edge knew he had to counter the hold, or tap out. The pain looked excruciating. And Edge had to tap out!

Winner:
and STILL Intercontinental Champion… ‘Y2J’ Chris Jericho

Finish:
'Walls Of Jericho'

Q6coVof.jpg

Latino Heat versus Stone Cold…

At WrestleMania 18 in a few short weeks, we know the Main Event will be WWF World Heavyweight Champion ‘Stone Cold’ Steve Austin… putting his Gold up again, against the winner of the 2002 Royal Rumble Match: ‘Latino Heat’ Eddie Guerrero…!! Austin’s held the Title for over 300 days now, and if he makes it through WrestleMania with his Belt in tact, he’ll be close to 336 days (which is a year in TEW terms)… In fact, he only has to go one week post-Mania to make it to a year…

On Smackdown this week, Austin and Guerrero will have a face to face meeting, LIVE, in the ring… It’ll be the first time the two have shared the same ring since Eddie won the Rumble… but what twists and turns will be on the Road to WrestleMania…?!

aXIbg7R.jpg

Quick Results:

Razor Ramon [def.] Steven Richards

Tajiri, Albert & Saturn [def.] Val Venis, Hardcore & Crash Holly

D’Lo Brown [def.] Bradshaw

Batista [def.] Spike Dudley

The Rock [def.] Test

Chris Jericho [def.] Edge to RETAIN the WWF Intercontinental Title

Show Rating:

RVXsGv5.jpg

>

Rey Mysterio & Jushin Thunder Liger [vs] Mr. Perfect & Mr. Sexay

Spike Dudley [vs] ‘The Japanese Buzzsaw’ Tajiri

Haku & Umaga w/ Rikishi [vs] Rapid Fire (K-Kwik & Billy Gunn)

‘The Real Deal’ D’Lo Brown [vs] ‘The Crippler’ Chris Benoit

Crash Holly w/ Molly [vs] ‘The Animal’ Batista

‘The Game’ Triple H [vs] Big Boss Man

The Game’ Triple H [vs] Big Boss Man

The Game’ Triple H [vs] Big Boss Man