Payment Question

I'm not sure if this has been addressed yet, and if it has I'm sorry. I need to know what I can do to pay for this game. The only means I have to pay for it at the time being is PayPal. Which I am to understand that you do not accept. What should I do?

[QUOTE=Torri]I have a PayPal account. You could always send the money to me, and i'll purchase Wrestling Spirit for you. I'll then immediately send you the Order ID and whatever it is you need :) Torri[/QUOTE] That sounds like a plan to me. Just post the info I need to send you the money.

[QUOTE=Tara Clover]Hi Basha, You might want to think about contacting Viatech. This way you will be in their database and eligible for support, if need be... Tara[/QUOTE] Whats Viatech? and why would I need to contact them?

Pardon, I took for granted you knew our purchasing procedure. Grey Dog Software game titles are distributed and licensed using ViaTech's eLicense system. If you have any questions pertaining to billing or licensing, please contact Via Tech at the address below: ViaTech Technologies, Inc. 69 Wexford Street Needham, MA 02494 Phone Number: 781-449-7601 Fax Number: 781-449-7604 FAQ: eLicense support: [url]http://www.elicense.com/usersupport/el_overview.htm[/url] E-mail: [email]support@elicense.com[/email] Hope this helps. Tara

• 5 months later...
This is strange. The other company Adam worked for let us pay by PayPal and now our only option is to give the money to someone else. I doubt anyone is going to be able to make a company change their policy and allow PayPal payments if they fill out their silly support form or whatever. I am not sure how this can be alright. You're missing out on extra money by not accepting PayPal payments. Not everyone has a credit card and don't want to send a money order and wait. This is supposed to be convenient for the customer, isn't it? What steps have been taken to make sure this game is available to as many people as it can be and is easy for them to buy?

I don't think you're right there latenitescw, I'm pretty sure that PayPal wasn't accepted when buying a .400 product either. Given that you're making payment to the same company (you're buying it from ViaTech who make the Elicense product, not .400 or GDS), there wouldn't be a difference.

I think you may be thinking of when a few people offered to accept PayPal money from other users and then send them the license. ViaTech have never accepted PayPal to my knowledge. Like I said, it doesn't matter whether you're buying from .400 or GDS, you're buying the license from the same company, and so the payment rules are exactly the same.

• 3 weeks later...
So how does an Englishman like myself purchase the game when I don't have a credit card and I don't think a Money Order would be any use (as it would be in Pounds Sterling)? I've played the demo and really enjoyed it, but at the end of the day, if there's no way of me paying for the game, then it's a customer that Grey Dog & Adam have lost.

Archived