Dalton's Graphics

DISCLAIMER: Pretty much all of these are taken from sources online, mostly DeviantArt (DarkVoidPictures & nblagovdc), and I either just cut/resized to 150x150 or put onto the Galaxy background with ImBatch. Credit to the original creators!

I've been collecting a ton of graphics online and adjusting them to fit TEW's format, so I figured I'd post them in case someone else wants them. Some of them might not be the highest quality, but c'est la vie.

WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING

I've been mulling an idea of creating a realistic alternate history where WCW survives into 2022. Most of these are sourced from DarkVoidPictures and/or nblagovdc on DeviantArt.

f4dVbfX.jpg

PWbEN4C.jpgqeyRndA.jpguYz12XI.jpg8cIyqUV.jpgu0pfZCq.jpg

c1KusG6.jpgfpnfbyC.jpg5TrZ9oo.jpg

Fleisch has a GREAT set of WCW graphics with this logo, he posted them HERE and there is a mediafire link with all 28 of them in that post. Below are a collection of other graphics I've found with the WCWWF logo.

S9rBXqM.jpg

MI5SDkj.jpgDUMuXDZ.jpg

Fm9oEm6.jpgOzVclIk.jpgDZRa77p.jpgx4owYbM.jpgRxDgFBd.jpg

COMPANIES

fPLDK1r.jpgzCBwphi.jpg

DRAGON FIRE WRESTLING | ZERO LIMITS WRESTLING

STABLES

A handful of these are from Cyberpunk 2077 I believe. I never played but I found the images online and thought they'd fit well as wrestling factions.

DzvhJdr.jpgJ3u7u5r.jpgtULFgJq.jpgDfNH0Bp.jpgrPTu3Hg.jpgKvvSX5q.jpgT4pIXju.jpgjgfu0By.jpgQqCQS5b.jpgOBGHtnt.jpgpqiovNC.jpgHTzLOvD.jpgMIHAYHC.jpgW7yTXUE.jpgY7cTKrO.jpgP4Bidtz.jpgYiDw0k4.jpgg0blSbk.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Pretty much all of these are taken from sources online, mostly DeviantArt (DarkVoidPictures & nblagovdc), and I either just cut/resized to 150x150 or put onto the Galaxy background with ImBatch. Credit to the original creators!

I've been collecting a ton of graphics online and adjusting them to fit TEW's format, so I figured I'd post them in case someone else wants them. Some of them might not be the highest quality, but c'est la vie.

WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING

I've been mulling an idea of creating a realistic alternate history where WCW survives into 2022. Most of these are sourced from DarkVoidPictures and/or nblagovdc on DeviantArt.

f4dVbfX.jpg

PWbEN4C.jpgqeyRndA.jpguYz12XI.jpg8cIyqUV.jpgu0pfZCq.jpg

c1KusG6.jpgfpnfbyC.jpg5TrZ9oo.jpg

Fleisch has a GREAT set of WCW graphics with this logo, he posted them HERE and there is a mediafire link with all 28 of them in that post. Below are a collection of other graphics I've found with the WCWWF logo.

S9rBXqM.jpg

MI5SDkj.jpgDUMuXDZ.jpg

Fm9oEm6.jpgOzVclIk.jpgDZRa77p.jpgx4owYbM.jpgRxDgFBd.jpg

COMPANIES

fPLDK1r.jpgzCBwphi.jpg

DRAGON FIRE WRESTLING | ZERO LIMITS WRESTLING

STABLES

A handful of these are from Cyberpunk 2077 I believe. I never played but I found the images online and thought they'd fit well as wrestling factions.

DzvhJdr.jpgJ3u7u5r.jpgtULFgJq.jpgDfNH0Bp.jpgrPTu3Hg.jpgKvvSX5q.jpgT4pIXju.jpgjgfu0By.jpgQqCQS5b.jpgOBGHtnt.jpgpqiovNC.jpgHTzLOvD.jpgMIHAYHC.jpgW7yTXUE.jpgY7cTKrO.jpgP4Bidtz.jpgYiDw0k4.jpgg0blSbk.jpg