The best 90's RW Mod?

Of the historical mods, the 91 one is really good, as is the 97 one. 92 is a work in progress, but keeps getting better in every iteration. There are 93, 95, and 96 mods, but they're what I characterize as lumps of clay: tons of potential, but not a lot of refinement. There's also beta's of 98 and 99 out there, but they can be limited.

There's also several what-if scenarios if you want to check those out.

Of the historical mods, the 91 one is really good, as is the 97 one. 92 is a work in progress, but keeps getting better in every iteration. There are 93, 95, and 96 mods, but they're what I characterize as lumps of clay: tons of potential, but not a lot of refinement. There's also beta's of 98 and 99 out there, but they can be limited.

What are the '91 and '97 ones?

Does anybody know how far into the future these mods go? I've been looking for a mod that goes into at least close to modern day. Anything out there?

The 92 mod mentioned above has 5000+ workers and most are yet to debut. Including people like Hook and Bron Breakker

90s RW wise the Fleisch's 92 mod is by far most detailed and highest quality. Sadly after that until 00 there is no complete or fully playable mods for the era.

Each have their own positives and negatives with majority of them being unfinished or unplayable after few years in the game which is a real shame. There is that Alternate History mod that is in 95/96 that is really good as well.

But real world sadly just the 92 mod. I dream of a day someone finishes a late 90s mod that can be of quality of the ones that were on TEW16 :(

90s RW wise the Fleisch's 92 mod is by far most detailed and highest quality. Sadly after that until 00 there is no complete or fully playable mods for the era.

Each have their own positives and negatives with majority of them being unfinished or unplayable after few years in the game which is a real shame. There is that Alternate History mod that is in 95/96 that is really good as well.

But real world sadly just the 92 mod. I dream of a day someone finishes a late 90s mod that can be of quality of the ones that were on TEW16 :(

How's Fleisch's 98 mod? I love his 92 mod but just like everyone else in this thread I'm desperate for something closer to 98/99.

I see that the 98 mod has been more or less discontinued and don't have to get into a save only to see the game world fall apart a few years in

How's Fleisch's 98 mod? I love his 92 mod but just like everyone else in this thread I'm desperate for something closer to 98/99.

I see that the 98 mod has been more or less discontinued and don't have to get into a save only to see the game world fall apart a few years in

Don't bother with my 98 mod. It is riddled with errors and I gave up on it. Someone asked to take it over but unsure on the progress. Only reason it's still up for download is if people want to take it on themselves.

What 99 mod is there?

Don't bother with my 98 mod. It is riddled with errors and I gave up on it. Someone asked to take it over but unsure on the progress. Only reason it's still up for download is if people want to take it on themselves.

thats me... ive done some work, but have been away from home for most of the year so my progress has really stalled. here is the linkto my thread for it.

http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?t=552165

Cheers mate, appreciate the heads up!

Your 92 mod is absolutely brilliant, great work.

Want to echo that your 92 mod is phenomenal, had a blast with it!

I really want to play a save from the 90s, either as WCW, AJPW or WWF.

What is the best 90's mod out there?

Sawchuk 111 or at least that's what he's known as on the forum - took over for Fleich on this mod. He calls it Hart of War . Starts in Jan. '98. I'm a couple months in. Missing a few workers' pics and I upped HBK's data in the editor some. But so far really enjoying. Thread:

http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?p=2517267

Sawchuk 111 or at least that's what he's known as on the forum - took over for Fleich on this mod. He calls it Hart of War . Starts in Jan. '98. I'm a couple months in. Missing a few workers' pics and I upped HBK's data in the editor some. But so far really enjoying. Thread:

http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?p=2517267

Thanks for the kind words on it. if you find anything major wrong, id love you you to DM or ppst on my thread so i can fix it.