Mirroring what is happening in the real world

I prefer the C-Verse over real world and anyway, I see what is currently happening between AEW and NJPW, and I ask, is there any way to mirror what is happening between AEW and NJPW with, say, BHOTWG and TCW, for example? One of the main issues I see is the lack of pop. that TCW wrestlers have in Japan and vice-versa. Any "supercard" would fall pretty flat, as, lets say, a Main Event between Horri and AA/Wolf would not rate.

I prefer the C-Verse over real world and anyway, I see what is currently happening between AEW and NJPW, and I ask, is there any way to mirror what is happening between AEW and NJPW with, say, BHOTWG and TCW, for example? One of the main issues I see is the lack of pop. that TCW wrestlers have in Japan and vice-versa. Any "supercard" would fall pretty flat, as, lets say, a Main Event between Horri and AA/Wolf would not rate.

Well, the game wouldn't properly simulate the Forbidden Door PPV anyway. It's a video game designed to be a video game mostly. The game would definitely underrate the effect of its quality, but also the player definitely overrates how it would be generally received by the global audience.

One thing that I would try first is making your game a two player game with yourself as New Japan, setting up a talent trade, moving all your talent to AEW when playing as New Japan, doing the PPV-- maybe as a lesser show, and just removing the second player, since there's no way to just say "Hey... give me all your talent for one show." Also back up your save.

Playing as TCW now, and I made an alliance with PGHW. I have borrowed Ugaki and Kawashima for matches with Greg Gauge in his “TV title open challenge”. The matches haven’t been bad at all. 82 with Ugaki and 79 with Kawashima. The TCW product definitely allows for great wrestlers to have good matches even with low popularity. My goal is to run one of my “Saturday Night Showcase” special events in Japan and do a crossover show. We will see how that works out. My popularity there isn’t high enough yet to run it in front of enough people, but those shows run on Netstream which has atleast some exposure in Japan. I may just end up running it in the US. Maybe Hawaii?