Alternative CornellVerse 2022 Mod (VERSION 1.05 RELEASED 19 OCT 23)

13 hours ago, Ponteboy06 said:

Hey, this is quite off-topic, but i gotta say Thank you @lavelleuk, and the other amazing helpers off this mod. I haven't had TEW for a while, and i remember being in a Discord Voice Chat with my friends. one of them said The ALTVerse Dropped {I had No idea what the ALTVerse was} and seeing my friend start a save. and we all are just amazed by the effort that we saw with the mod. just looking over companies Laughing at USPW falling {We all Don't really like USPW}, and the DAVID review put me in stitches. We Eventually did a CoOp TCW Save, which was a barrel of laughs. I eventually got the game first mod i installed was this, And playing with PCW was one of my best saves. This is me saying thank you for this Amazing Mod. Made me appreciate CVerse and Mod making. I hope the making of 2026 Goes well. i cannot wait to download. 

I love that, thank you so much for posting! I am really glad you all enjoyed it!!!

• Like 2

I won't lie. One of my hope for 2026 is that it ends up SWF got too controversial and that in the meantime, TCW were able to take the first spot with a more consistent product. I love SWF but TCW being the number one company would be historic.

That's really what's amazing with this mod. Feels like anything can happen in crazy direction. Especially after the fall of USPW and the free agency of Rocky Golden. 

5 hours ago, monrapi3 said:

Thank you for the dedication on this mod @lavelleuk, I am glad there's a whole sequel to 2022. I've been loving playing as SWF, and can't wait to play it again four years later. Just a question tho, is DAVID gonna be alive in 2026?

Thank you! I have always been an SWF guy, but there are two other promotions that have caught my eye so far, one being RSW from '22

Sadly, there is a good chance that DAVID suffered a quick and painful death

2 hours ago, Shooltra said:

I won't lie. One of my hope for 2026 is that it ends up SWF got too controversial and that in the meantime, TCW were able to take the first spot with a more consistent product. I love SWF but TCW being the number one company would be historic.

That's really what's amazing with this mod. Feels like anything can happen in crazy direction. Especially after the fall of USPW and the free agency of Rocky Golden. 

Honestly, the "full" version of this mod won't be for everyone, but the tests so far have confirmed that in '26 there is more of that "anything can happen" feel. I may have said this before, but it does feel like TEW is really made for a bigger database, especially with tiny/insignificant promotions. You can really see and feel the difference that can make

• Like 2

10 hours ago, lavelleuk said:

Sadly, there is a good chance that DAVID suffered a quick and painful death

Dang. I thought Henry Lee or even a free agent DAVE legend like Vin Tanner took over but nah. Well, considering the members of the roster, well deserved lol.

3 hours ago, monrapi3 said:

Dang. I thought Henry Lee or even a free agent DAVE legend like Vin Tanner took over but nah. Well, considering the members of the roster, well deserved lol.

I don't think any of the originals who loved the company would want anything to do with Bach, Morgan or DAVID lol

• Like 2

4 hours ago, lavelleuk said:

I don't think any of the originals who loved the company would want anything to do with Bach, Morgan or DAVID lol

well fair enough, considering how terrible bach and morgan are as human beings. cant wait to look at their profiles once 2026 is released 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Shooltra said:

Can't wait to see what happens to SNP. Unlike DAVID, they actually made money but what went on behind the scenes were worst. You could even say criminal in some places.

I had a great save with SNP, I think in the '18 version though. Backstage rating quickly down to 0, so many fights, drugs, fallings out as I just let it all happen haha

@lavelleukjust stumbled across the doomed ZEN: Mexico. Any more info you can assist with a re-start?

Re-opened as Masked Avatar and have started Zen: India too to fill out the full roster for ZEN. Who might be on the starting roster for Mexico?

3 hours ago, ThorJ said:

@lavelleukjust stumbled across the doomed ZEN: Mexico. Any more info you can assist with a re-start?

Re-opened as Masked Avatar and have started Zen: India too to fill out the full roster for ZEN. Who might be on the starting roster for Mexico?

ZEN only hire free agents and their own graduates, so I'd recommend opening dojo's for both too. The good thing with ZEN is you can take any random free agent and give them any stupid gimmick you can think of, so anyone can be a decent hire as long as their gimmick gets over, and if they flop they still gained experience from working in the company so it's a win-win.

• 2 weeks later...

2026 Update

Just thought I was give a small Friday afternoon update on how the work is going for the 2026 mod. Things seem to be going quite smoothly, which is always good. As always there will need to be some extra testing before I release the American beta, but I am happy with what I have seen on the brief testing I have done. Below is the list of completed promotions so far

• SWF
  • TCW
  • USPW
  • BOH
  • RSW
  • NYCW
  • PSW
  • CZCW
  • IPW
  • FCW
  • KFW
  • DAVID
  • RIPW
  • B-WILD

And new promotions

• FZCW
  • GCWA
  • GCWF
  • GCWL
  • GCWM
  • GCWT
  • Like 8

Actually GCW. But I thought that it's just that some American wrestling enthuasists thought that NA misses promotion starting with G. Then multiple people stepped up at the same time. Who is the OG? I guess that is the game here. 

First, since that other post I have been informed it is Thursday, not Friday!

Second, there are a group of GCW's, but I regret to inform you that there will only be five on the extended version, on the smaller version they will be merged together. But they work really well in testing, so it is a shame to see some go!

• Like 1

I just thought I would give some insight into how annoying mod making can be.

I completed TITAN Factory Wrestling over the weekend - I was satisfied, but it wasn't amazing if I'm honest. Was some changes, but not a lot.

I then did a six month test run and found that TFW didn't book four on their least over workers once in that time - I guess their shows weren't long enough to find room for unimportant rookies.

So that information made me think about what to do - so I decided they needed a smaller roster, which means I had to find reasons for some guys to leave. To cut a long story short TFW are now at war with another company, which meant I had to get rid of 5 TFW wrestlers, while the other company lost 3. I then repackaged 4 TFW workers, which also meant three extra face turns, four heel turns. I also had to remove a guy from a third company too as I THEN decided it was a war that should include a few local promotions!

Had to change some guys to face in the other company.

These changes also meant 5 title lineages had to be changed, one had to be changed five times

I had to undo some Hall Of Fame stuff for TFW, including who would headline shows, championship reigns etc.

I had to delete all TFW starting storylines, which I'll have to redo

Added one guy back to TFW who would have previously started in TCW.

I have to redo maybe a dozen bio's, luckily I hadn't got to the other company yet

3 Stables now don't exist and one has to have bio changed, so more work I did for no reason

TFW are now COMPLETELY different to how they started, BUT I think they are in a much more interesting position. Out of TFW's five most popular babyfaces, only two of them were babyfaces in TFW yesterday, one of which wasn't even in the company

Will be two days work simply because I wanted TFW to book unknown youngsters to help them develop, and wanted them to be a bit more interesting if anyone uses them!

So yeah, just a peak at the work that can go into releasing a mod lol

• Like 7

15 hours ago, lavelleuk said:

I just thought I would give some insight into how annoying mod making can be.

I completed TITAN Factory Wrestling over the weekend - I was satisfied, but it wasn't amazing if I'm honest. Was some changes, but not a lot.

I then did a six month test run and found that TFW didn't book four on their least over workers once in that time - I guess their shows weren't long enough to find room for unimportant rookies.

So that information made me think about what to do - so I decided they needed a smaller roster, which means I had to find reasons for some guys to leave. To cut a long story short TFW are now at war with another company, which meant I had to get rid of 5 TFW wrestlers, while the other company lost 3. I then repackaged 4 TFW workers, which also meant three extra face turns, four heel turns. I also had to remove a guy from a third company too as I THEN decided it was a war that should include a few local promotions!

Had to change some guys to face in the other company.

These changes also meant 5 title lineages had to be changed, one had to be changed five times

I had to undo some Hall Of Fame stuff for TFW, including who would headline shows, championship reigns etc.

I had to delete all TFW starting storylines, which I'll have to redo

Added one guy back to TFW who would have previously started in TCW.

I have to redo maybe a dozen bio's, luckily I hadn't got to the other company yet

3 Stables now don't exist and one has to have bio changed, so more work I did for no reason

TFW are now COMPLETELY different to how they started, BUT I think they are in a much more interesting position. Out of TFW's five most popular babyfaces, only two of them were babyfaces in TFW yesterday, one of which wasn't even in the company

Will be two days work simply because I wanted TFW to book unknown youngsters to help them develop, and wanted them to be a bit more interesting if anyone uses them!

So yeah, just a peak at the work that can go into releasing a mod lol

Hearing things like this absolutely tickles the part of me that loves cut content. I think it would be very interesting to hear some of the original plans for certain companies/wrestlers/etc. post release if possible because I'm sure there has been/will have been a lot of changes from the beginning up until the full release. 

7 hours ago, Andy said:

Hearing things like this absolutely tickles the part of me that loves cut content. I think it would be very interesting to hear some of the original plans for certain companies/wrestlers/etc. post release if possible because I'm sure there has been/will have been a lot of changes from the beginning up until the full release. 

Honestly, things change so much that it can be hard to remember what was original plan, what was changed. Even just things like when I set up rosters I have certain guys move promotion, but when I am writing their bio it just feels...wrong, or uninteresting. The TFW was Raze, he went to TCW originally, but when looking at his bio and stats as I worked on TCW it just felt...wrong. I could see TCW hiring him...but he felt like someone who deserved to be an important member of a roster.

Edited by lavelleuk

4 hours ago, lavelleuk said:

Honestly, things change so much that it can be hard to remember what was original plan, what was changed. Even just things like when I set up rosters I have certain guys move promotion, but when I am writing their bio it just feels...wrong, or uninteresting. The TFW was Raze, he went to TCW originally, but when looking at his bio and stats as I worked on TCW it just felt...wrong. I could see TCW hiring him...but he felt like someone who deserved to be an important member of a roster.

the best option will be  for this work to said TCW keep on eye on him or people sse him make some tryout for the compagnie

3 hours ago, guetguet said:

the best option will be  for this work to said TCW keep on eye on him or people sse him make some tryout for the compagnie

Funny you say that, here's the bio:

Raze (Bork Lazer) was a standout football prodigy regarded as a future star in the sport. Unfortunately, his career was cut short after a series of concussions, followed by a steroid scandal that saw him and several of his colleague's names tarnished. Bork became a distant memory and a "what if", until he appeared at the TITAN Factory as a trainee, where Dread immediately took to the young prospect's immense physical gifts and size. Bork signed with TFW in 2020 and spent three years building up experience, before head booker King Bison started moving him up the card. In 2025 he won the TITAN Factory Tag Team titles alongside their biggest star, Druss. That helped him significantly, and following the departure of The Horror he has started being used in the main event scene. Rumour has it both TCW and SWF are keeping a close eye on Bork’s progress.

• Like 1

On 5/9/2024 at 8:40 AM, lavelleuk said:

2026 Update

Just thought I was give a small Friday afternoon update on how the work is going for the 2026 mod. Things seem to be going quite smoothly, which is always good. As always there will need to be some extra testing before I release the American beta, but I am happy with what I have seen on the brief testing I have done. Below is the list of completed promotions so far

• SWF
  • TCW
  • USPW
  • BOH
  • RSW
  • NYCW
  • PSW
  • CZCW
  • IPW
  • FCW
  • KFW
  • DAVID
  • RIPW
  • B-WILD

And new promotions

• FZCW
  • GCWA
  • GCWF
  • GCWL
  • GCWM
  • GCWT

Super Happy progress continues to look good, the 22 mod is, to me, the best C-Verse mod of all time.

Would it be bad form to make fun little predictions? Because my brain has tried to come up with scenarios for the how it would play out for a while now, and I’m curious how much Id get right.

12 hours ago, El Dragon said:

Super Happy progress continues to look good, the 22 mod is, to me, the best C-Verse mod of all time.

Would it be bad form to make fun little predictions? Because my brain has tried to come up with scenarios for the how it would play out for a while now, and I’m curious how much Id get right.

Thank you! and go for it...although not sure how long it will take for you to find out if you were right lol

My only issue with predictions is too often I'm like "ah man, I should have done that!"

On 5/15/2024 at 5:11 AM, lavelleuk said:

Thank you! and go for it...although not sure how long it will take for you to find out if you were right lol

My only issue with predictions is too often I'm like "ah man, I should have done that!"

Ha, I know that feeling in my writing in the past.

I'll keep it brief, as running down every promotion you listed so far would be excessive:

SWF has fallen slightly, due to an unfortunate relapse from Remmy Skye, leading to a DUI arrest. Eric remains stubborn and pushing him as the Figurehead due to loyalty, but it's really started to effect business, especially with NEO having departed the roster. 

TCW Keeps on keeping on for the most part: they get raided for high cost talent, and continue to plug and play people into the upper card. Chord and Starr both left for the highest bidder, but internally TCW was pretty thankful for that as their egos had became major problems. Now the Main Event Scene is dominated by Wolf, Andrews, The Keiths, Running Wolf, and Ernest Youngman, with the women's division having added the crown jewel of Alicia Strong at the end of the year. They are, at least for the moment, the No.1 company in the US.

USPW has something nobody thought they'd have had 4 years prior: Stability. They aren't threatening strongly for the top spot in wrestling anymore, but they have largely repaired their image through determination and good decision making. They have tried hard to successfully to establish their young talent, with The Texas Express becoming incredibly highly thought of talent, until their breakup late in the year when Trenneman turned on Christie, and they are hoping the angle will be what it takes to land Christie squarely as the companies Figurehead.

Battles of Hell is, for the first time in the companies history, in a slow period, after a very controversial angle that didn't land at all with the fans dominated the most recent season Many people are claiming the concept is out of ideas and has no new ground to cover, with the complaint of "Another HPO series that can't stick the ending". The gimmicks have gotten incredibly outlandish, and veteran talents with name value that they've previously relied on are starting to turn their nose up a bit.

Rock Star Wrestling, or as fans have started to call it "Really Swoll Wrestling" has been a booking masterclass from Christian Faith. With willingness from established veterans Rich Money, Lobster Warrior, and yes, even Big Smack Scott, RSW has succesfully "Made" their next generation of stars and led to them being the newest rister in the US Wrestling world. Papa Swoll is the Figurehead and a hugely succesful one, having taken a big step forward in ring and became something of an online god, as the company finds newer and more innovative ways to make gifable content featuring him to go viral online. Willow has became widely accepted as the female ace of the promotion, and is now on her 4th title reign, and has established the RSW Womens belt as one of the most valuable in wrestling, and the womens division has been supplemented by great youth scouting, with Jenny Ignition, Monica Mederos, and Frasquita Solero all emerging as rivals for Willow.

And the last one I will do: New York City Wrestling has became a hugely controversial figure in recent years: Larry Vessey was the only promoter willing to bring in his son Cameron, as well his friend Casey after their time in Rehab. This turned out to be a massive boon for the company: Cameron and Casey both legitimately came out of Rehab as seemingly much better men, and have won over many hearts and minds in the last 3 years (Even going so far as there being a shocking reconciliation between Casey and Running Wolf, after a heartfelt apology and time to simmer). This good publicity, as well as Bryan doing his final year in the promotion, and retiring in a match teaming with his son, has led to New York City growing into a legitimate national threat, as they signed a major TV deal in 2024. That said, while they have done a good job marketing the good stories, the negative press behind the scenes has also been there: While CZCW and OLLIE have continued to support the COTT even after their growths to feds with a national presence, NYCW cut all ties with the Alliance the moment they signed their deal, including refusing to let Cameron and Casey drop the COTT Tag Team Titles. This has earned Larry tons of scorn, especially with other COTT members claiming Larry was the one who rejected many recent applicants to the Confederation. 

@El Dragon honestly, so much of that sounds really interesting and great ways to go forward into 2026!

You have got a few of things correct, if not 100% spot-on you are at least in the ball park! 

The one thing I will say if sometimes being really elaborate can be a bit hard - there are narratives I've had to cut simply because there is limited space in bio's to get it all across in detail. So there is some stuff in what you have said where the end result is correct, and I sort of like the idea of people being able to fill in the blanks on how it got there (if that makes sense?)