[RELEASE] C-Verse Expansion Pack - The C-Verse Companies You Never Knew Existed

Hi everyone,

I've finally managed to finish this mod and it's now time to release it to the world! Introducing to you all, the CornellVerse Expansion Pack mod, containing companies never before seen in TEW!

This mod contains over 300 new workers for you to get to know and push to the moon, and 9 new companies looking to become the biggest wrestling promotion in the world. Each active area of the game world now contains at least 5 active companies at the start of the game.

None of the default data has been altered in any way, and the additional data should only further enhance the existing lore around the already incredible detailed CornellVerse that we all know and love.

Now, before we continue we need to talk installation - unfortunately due to the way that the game operates, there is no way to import workers with their job histories in tact. So with that in mind, I highly recommend anyone who wishes to combine this mod with other existing mods (e.g. the women's revolution mod, free agents mod, the Indian expansion mods and the yet to debut workers mods, to name but a few) that you import that data into this database. Furthermore any other data you may have altered in your default (or preferred) database will be fine to import over, provided it isn't workers with job histories.

If you wish, you could import the data from this mod into an existing database, however I really do stress that this isn't the recommended option, and be prepared to add job histories for almost 300 workers. I have included the job histories list in a text document, sorted by company and by start date. The overwhelming majority of workers have job histories ongoing, so there wouldn't be too much of an issue if you were happy enough to gloss over this, but I strongly suggest at the very least filling in the workers with job histories that contain an end date - this will be indicated in the aforementioned job histories text document. This will ensure those workers appear as alumni in the promotion's relevant page in-game, as well as giving context to lore written in character bios. If choosing to import in this way (and I still recommend using this mod as the 'base' database) the relevant import order is listed below:

1. MOVES

2. MOVE SETS

3. WORKERS

4. WORKER RELATIONSHIPS

5. COMPANIES

6. TAG TEAMS

7. STABLES

8. EVENTS

9. TITLES

10. TV SHOWS

11. BROADCASTING DEALS

12. HALL OF FAME

13. TRAINING FACILITIES

14. GRADUATES

15. ALTER EGOS

16. CHEMISTRY

17. STARTING STORYLINES

18. INJURY HISTORIES

19. ANNOUNCER EXPERIENCE

20. AGERS

And now that's out the way, time for the pictures. Simply copy the pictures from the download into your desired folder(s). The database is currently set to using the default pictures folder, but feel free to change this in the editor to whichever picture folder you desire. However, the current 'strands' used for the pictures are those used in the default data, so your picture folder will need to conform to this - i.e. Aaron Andrews currently has his picture set to Aaron Andrews.jpg and TCW currently have their pictures set as TCW.jpg. So any alts will either need to be saved in the relevant folder under the same name, or you will have to change the picture for workers/companies etc individually in the editor.

An immeasurable amount of thanks to all those who have allowed me permission to use their renders and graphics for this mod. I could never have completed this without you all. Your work has inspired so much of this content that I don't feel right saying this is my mod - it's our mod. So thanks to boxofwhispers, cooldude, Croquemitaine, ElChorizo, falling_star, Fleisch, jtlant, Kamchatka, King Bison, KyTeran, LoNdOn, ReapeR, redwalrus, shipshirt, smw88, undertaker666, willr0ck and WillyWillyWilly. I sincerely do not think I will ever be able to thank you enough, not only for the art you have provided, but the encouragement and motivation you have given me along the way. I hope that I have done you all proud with the workers, companies, stables etc generated from your hard work.

As a small means of gratitude (but certainly not enough) I offered every contributor the chance to create their own character for the expansion pack. Most politely declined, however there were a few that took me up on the offer. Those who did should be credited for the characters listed beside them, so if any of them become your favourite workers, they are the ones to thank!

Croquemitaine - Damon Hansen, Gundeep Ram, Yara Dogan.

KyTeran - Richard Sullivan.

undertaker666 - Mister Sinister.

Please find the text document in the download with the complete list of who created which render/graphics. These folk are awesome people who love creating content for this community, so if you're looking to make any mods, please reach out to them as I am sure they would be happy to grant access to their material as they have for me!

And lastly of course a big thank you to Adam Ryland and the GDS team. I have such fun when playing this game, and love getting lost in the lore of the CornellVerse, hence why I was so keen to create this mod and contribute to it in my own little way.

And here it is. LINK

Please feel give any feedback about things you like, don't like, feel indifferent about. I'm more than happy to answer any questions if there are any too.

I hope that you enjoy the C-Verse Expansion Pack mod!

Edited by azzak
  • Like 2

Hi everyone,

I've finally managed to finish this mod and it's now time to release it to the world! Introducing to you all, the CornellVerse Expansion Pack mod, containing companies never before seen in TEW!

This mod contains over 300 new workers for you to get to know and push to the moon, and 9 new companies looking to become the biggest wrestling promotion in the world. Each active area of the game world now contains at least 5 active companies at the start of the game.

None of the default data has been altered in any way, and the additional data should only further enhance the existing lore around the already incredible detailed CornellVerse that we all know and love.

Now, before we continue we need to talk installation - unfortunately due to the way that the game operates, there is no way to import workers with their job histories in tact. So with that in mind, I highly recommend anyone who wishes to combine this mod with other existing mods (e.g. the women's revolution mod, free agents mod, the Indian expansion mods and the yet to debut workers mods, to name but a few) that you import that data into this database. Furthermore any other data you may have altered in your default (or preferred) database will be fine to import over, provided it isn't workers with job histories.

If you wish, you could import the data from this mod into an existing database, however I really do stress that this isn't the recommended option, and be prepared to add job histories for almost 300 workers. I have included the job histories list in a text document, sorted by company and by start date. The overwhelming majority of workers have job histories ongoing, so there wouldn't be too much of an issue if you were happy enough to gloss over this, but I strongly suggest at the very least filling in the workers with job histories that contain an end date - this will be indicated in the aforementioned job histories text document. This will ensure those workers appear as alumni in the promotion's relevant page in-game, as well as giving context to lore written in character bios. If choosing to import in this way (and I still recommend using this mod as the 'base' database) the relevant import order is listed below:

1. MOVES

2. MOVE SETS

3. WORKERS

4. WORKER RELATIONSHIPS

5. COMPANIES

6. TAG TEAMS

7. STABLES

8. EVENTS

9. TITLES

10. TV SHOWS

11. BROADCASTING DEALS

12. HALL OF FAME

13. TRAINING FACILITIES

14. GRADUATES

15. ALTER EGOS

16. CHEMISTRY

17. STARTING STORYLINES

18. INJURY HISTORIES

19. ANNOUNCER EXPERIENCE

20. AGERS

And now that's out the way, time for the pictures. Simply copy the pictures from the download into your desired folder(s). The database is currently set to using the default pictures folder, but feel free to change this in the editor to whichever picture folder you desire. However, the current 'strands' used for the pictures are those used in the default data, so your picture folder will need to conform to this - i.e. Aaron Andrews currently has his picture set to Aaron Andrews.jpg and TCW currently have their pictures set as TCW.jpg. So any alts will either need to be saved in the relevant folder under the same name, or you will have to change the picture for workers/companies etc individually in the editor.

An immeasurable amount of thanks to all those who have allowed me permission to use their renders and graphics for this mod. I could never have completed this without you all. Your work has inspired so much of this content that I don't feel right saying this is my mod - it's our mod. So thanks to boxofwhispers, cooldude, Croquemitaine, ElChorizo, falling_star, Fleisch, jtlant, Kamchatka, King Bison, KyTeran, LoNdOn, ReapeR, redwalrus, shipshirt, smw88, undertaker666, willr0ck and WillyWillyWilly. I sincerely do not think I will ever be able to thank you enough, not only for the art you have provided, but the encouragement and motivation you have given me along the way. I hope that I have done you all proud with the workers, companies, stables etc generated from your hard work.

As a small means of gratitude (but certainly not enough) I offered every contributor the chance to create their own character for the expansion pack. Most politely declined, however there were a few that took me up on the offer. Those who did should be credited for the characters listed beside them, so if any of them become your favourite workers, they are the ones to thank!

Croquemitaine - Damon Hansen, Gundeep Ram, Yara Dogan.

KyTeran - Richard Sullivan.

undertaker666 - Mister Sinister.

Please find the text document in the download with the complete list of who created which render/graphics. These folk are awesome people who love creating content for this community, so if you're looking to make any mods, please reach out to them as I am sure they would be happy to grant access to their material as they have for me!

And lastly of course a big thank you to Adam Ryland and the GDS team. I have such fun when playing this game, and love getting lost in the lore of the CornellVerse, hence why I was so keen to create this mod and contribute to it in my own little way.

And here it is. LINK

Please feel give any feedback about things you like, don't like, feel indifferent about. I'm more than happy to answer any questions if there are any too.

I hope that you enjoy the C-Verse Expansion Pack mod!

KyTeran has provided me with their custom character, Richard Sullivan, who has now been added to the data.

For those who had already downloaded the data and wish to add the worker to their database, there is now a folder in the download link called 'KyTeran'. This data only contains the worker and his moves. Please create a new database, copy the file over and then you can import him into the main database (he has no employment history). The relevant import order is MOVES, MOVE SETS then WORKERS.

The relevant picture for Richard Sullivan is now in the main download folder and can be accessed there for anyone adding the worker to their database.

Glad the release is here, can't wait to check this out! Congrats on the release, man!

Thank you, I hope you enjoy.

Fantastic work on ECC!

Thanks very much, glad you like them.

Congrats on the release! Looking forward to checking it out later today!

Thank you box, I hope I've done your renders proud.

Hi everyone,

Now, before we continue we need to talk installation - unfortunately due to the way that the game operates, there is no way to import workers with their job histories in tact.

Hey man, I will look through this in a minute, but first two things

Huge congratulations on the release!! I'm looking forward to exploring it!

Second - if you import the companies first, then when you import the workers they will have their job histories.

Hope that helps!

• Like 1

Hey man, I will look through this in a minute, but first two things

Huge congratulations on the release!! I'm looking forward to exploring it!

Second - if you import the companies first, then when you import the workers they will have their job histories.

Hope that helps!

Thank you, I hope you like it.

Regarding the importing, that is true however you then lose the contracts and can't import them separately either. If i remember correctly you can mass create contracts, but if im remembering it right i dont think its all that great and would miss the gimmicks. Unfortunately it's a bit of a catch 22 with no work around, but thanks anyway.

Thank you, I hope you like it.

Regarding the importing, that is true however you then lose the contracts and can't import them separately either. If i remember correctly you can mass create contracts, but if im remembering it right i dont think its all that great and would miss the gimmicks. Unfortunately it's a bit of a catch 22 with no work around, but thanks anyway.

Ha, I was trying to remember why I hadn't done it in the past and felt really stupid

But yeah that is why!!! ok, ignore me lol

• Like 1

Ha, I was trying to remember why I hadn't done it in the past and felt really stupid

But yeah that is why!!! ok, ignore me lol

Honestly even with no workaround, I would love to see this expansion pack in your Cverse mod even tho it’s gonna took a while longer

• Like 1

The incredible ReapeR has done it again with three awesome title belts for Locas Leyendas De La Lucha Libre. The download has been updated to include them, however for anyone who has already downloaded it's probably easier to save them from here, add to your picture folder and assign in the editor. Please find them below.

LLLL_Leyendas.jpg.d838343eee4a1e578d359f1178bb68c7.jpg

LLLL Leyendas Title Belt

LLLL_Loco.jpg.9c98916e3db8cc8e4ac3a204fe6291df.jpg

LLLL Loco Title Belt

LLLL_Parejas.jpg.85ab5bdb88d9f8f3cb4bca0931beaf0f.jpg

LLLL Parejas Title Belt

• 4 weeks later...

Firstly, and this post is long overdue, superb mod Azzak. I love the depth and individual attention given to each character, and I commend you for not interfering with the default data to create all of these companies and stars. Excellent work.

With Azzak's permission, I'm posting several renders I've done for some of the women in his mod. If you haven't checked it out, you should. The rosters fit seamlessly with the default database. These renders, I believe, are all from SZWF (Sub Zero Wrestling Federation) and BOW (British Omega Wrestling). I did most of both rosters, but skipped a few due to not having the correct materials to render them. Also, a few characters don't match up with their bios exactly--when I moved both feds into my game, I made some creative choices. So, who's your favorite? I personally can't get over the Martina Mad and Janaya Lewis renders.

Enjoy, and feedback always welcome.

image.jpeg.5051680b6684198ce7770eaaf9e820d8.jpeg 

Abby Booker 

image.jpeg.918307e76bd291c14e365301b3dc065e.jpeg

Adelaide Oakley

image.jpeg.654489863c88bae5042770278973a7d4.jpeg

Astrid Gosselin

image.jpeg.04fd953a9f17fac2cb7e1662f4233de4.jpeg

Bexley Conrad

image.jpeg.5d9026529405c7ff6ee4fb4de295da2b.jpeg

Brix

image.jpeg.d85d33d6891ce8ec50451124f5ee7789.jpeg

Dayanara

image.jpeg.f927fe2691d708015bfc5d7e63c21964.jpeg

Deja

image.jpeg.b1ede39c40d2c4d1b2577c612891c27a.jpeg

Fabrina Leclair

image.jpeg.d2c82f9cab168d78a64e35e9b85ab574.jpeg

Goretti Becerra

image.jpeg.48e534ec345e05a24da5ee616ca69b27.jpeg

Henriette Franklin

image.jpeg.92259e4b538b0f04331ed0146a13a39b.jpeg

Ichika Lu

image.jpeg.b7d497132be444f6f4bcd089944dc420.jpeg

Jaliyah Manning

image.jpeg.96405a73dbadc1f7bf6c51f06ec19909.jpeg

Janaya Lewis

image.jpeg.9ebe98d227181550964eb54923c47e5d.jpeg

Jordan Fletcher

image.jpeg.42481f2381ff25dce0e76643315978c7.jpeg

Lottie Jade

image.jpeg.ef68d3c4be198c3eaa56ba324ea27c8a.jpeg

Lysha Miller

image.jpeg.b3ccb1d84dba40fd429a527c8ba532c3.jpeg

Margot Levausier

image.jpeg.f93e4a941f8c0cd2759833940bc2d170.jpeg

Martina Mad

image.jpeg.a1823730bc7ceaa792f27778c4f5dee2.jpeg

Mona Carter

image.jpeg.08f489a872713343ef1e36442637da4f.jpeg

Nakeisha Delormoe

image.jpeg.ba586a191f72d6e0aa7e9551bbf50cbf.jpeg

Norma Cartwright

image.jpeg.6c34162dd456d03ca83d79d2d5a66afb.jpeg

Pink Predator

image.jpeg.e3c409bbb8c2ae54d1954dff8a496b74.jpeg

Renata Guzman

image.jpeg.16d7b564d7c999355eb5cfe9b02cee34.jpeg

Siobhan McErny

image.jpeg.1c5c9e4f37d32ba7fa34c8078b58c594.jpeg

Sinead Riley

image.jpeg.a759f5def403d7786ed30216e893635a.jpeg

Skylar

image.jpeg.acab76f47eee30087ee2492a6e813aa8.jpeg

Sorcha Debenere

image.jpeg.73c7f792fa216fcabdc2d6b3f4039a3a.jpeg

Tessa Luzon

image.jpeg.59d8f5971518561794c84d87a15227bf.jpeg

Tiffany Parker

image.jpeg.3ad1abb07afab537da09f7ced0a3de5c.jpeg

Valeria

image.jpeg.74db939dc8126f8ed1c7b57cfff27fe1.jpeg

Venus

image.jpeg.0ca6d47744aecb734bff668da956f259.jpeg

Winona Turcotte

image.jpeg.2c9d6a471fddf3ca324ec05f725ed47a.jpeg

Zuri Shepherd 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, boxofwhispers said:

Firstly, and this post is long overdue, superb mod Azzak. I love the depth and individual attention given to each character, and I commend you for not interfering with the default data to create all of these companies and stars. Excellent work.

Hey Box - first, I completely agree this mod 100% deserved checking out

Second - just to confirm all the pictures you just posted wouldn't be in the current download file? Just making sure so I don't end up with duplicates :)

Great work as always, personally the Dayanara, Brix, Bexley Conrad and Margot Levausier renders stand out to me, but as always you could pick any at random and they'll be top quality

• Like 1

Hi guys sorry for the late reply. Life has been pretty hectic at the moment as I've moved countries from the United Kingdom to Canada, so I've hardly had a chance to breathe let alone check out the forum. 

Thank you both so much for your kind words about the mod, I am really glad you both like it. 

I do plan on adding the incredible renders box has made as alts to the download as soon as my computer is shipped over to my new place. So anyone who wants to save them manually now is of course welcome to, but if you'd rather wait for me to compile and add them for one simple download then I'll let you all know once the download link has been updated. Watch this space! 

• Like 2

Hi all,

lavelle kindly pointed out to me there was an error with Jacob Hamilton in the original mod, in that he had no stats or personality lol. I have amended the data and anyone downloading from here onwards will not encounter the issue. However for those that had already downloaded the mod, I have also included a database containing ONLY the wrestler in question. In order to amend the issue without having to redownload everything I recommend using the following procedure:

1. Create a new database called 'CVExpansion_Hamilton' (or whatever you desire) and copy over the file from the 'CVExpansion_Hamilton' folder from the download link.

2.  In the editor, rename 'Jacob Hamilton' to 'Jacob Hamilton 2'.

3. Switch over to the main database, and import the worker Jacob Hamilton 2.

4. Go onto the 'Jacob Hamilton' worker (NOT Jacob Hamilton 2) and import the stats and attributes of 'Jacob Hamilton 2'.

5. Once you have completed the above, delete 'Jacob Hamilton 2'. You may also delete the 

Apologies to everyone for the error, and thanks to lavelle for pointing it out. Also I do intend to update the pictures folder to include box's awesome renders above, but I have literally just had my PC shipped over and I'm tired so I'll get that sorted once I have a little bit more time. 

I hope people are enjoying the mod - please feel free to let me know what you like, don't like, suggestions for improvements etc, either here or via DM.

So following on from the incredible alts created by the outstanding @boxofwhispers above, and the awesome new graphics for Sub Zero Professional Wrestling from the amazing @Croquemitaine which can also be found here, I have added both sets to their relevant pictures folder on the download. Simply follow the download link here (previous download links on this thread should still work) and copy the new pictures into your picture folders as appropriate - obtain the new SZPW images from the banners folder and the logos folder, the 13 SZPW event logos from the events folder, and the boxofwhispers alts from the people folder (these are all saved with the ending _altbybox, _altbybox1 or _altbybox2 - searching _altbybox should find all relevant pictures).

In terms of the data, a complete reinstallation of the data is not necessary for those who have already downloaded the database. There are but a few changes below that you can conduct yourself in the editor with relative ease, and by no means does it break the game if you chose not to do so. Instructions are as follows:

1. Go the the events section in the editor.

2. Change SZPW Cold Blooded Predators Week from 3 to 4.

3. Change SZPW Cold Blooded Predators AI Instructions to 'All matches 2 vs 2'.

4. Change SZPW Frozen Out Season Finale from Yes to No.

5. Create a new event:

Name: SZPW Whiteout
Company: SZPW
Logo: SZPW_Whiteout.jpg
Schedule: Annual
Day: Wednesday
Week: 3
Month: May
Revives: Never
Goes Dormant: Never
Length: 1 Hr 30 Mins
Intent: Normal
Importance: 10% (Normal)
Season Finale: Yes
Brand: None
Name Postfix: None
Next Postfix Number: [leave this field blank]
AI Instructions: None
Fix Area/Region: Anywhere
Fix Venue: Anywhere

And there you have it, SZPW's new season finale, for which all credit goes to Croquemitaine, who knows a heck of a lot more about Winnipeg than I!

As always a tremendous amount of gratitude to those who have taken the time and effort to create content for this mod. If you are enjoying the mod, or rather the graphics created for it by these incredible artists, please give them a thank you!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, boxofwhispers said:

I hope everyone is enjoying the renders! I love doing whole company projects like this, so I'm (slowly) working on the ladies lucha promotion (the name escapes--AVLL?) too--I'll release when I get them all finished. Here's a teaser:

image.jpeg.a423422a26ae483dbfcf67bd1145c2e7.jpeg

Alma Fuentes

I can't tell you how much I'm looking forward to seeing the set! And yeah it is AVLL btw, well remembered!

I had also meant to answer your question above about my favourite re-render - for me it's actually Sinead Riley, followed very, very closely by Dayanara, and though every single render deserves an individual shout out, I have to give one to Mona Carter and Goretti Becerra. Oh and for giving the world a masked Pink Predator!!!

33 minutes ago, azzak said:

I can't tell you how much I'm looking forward to seeing the set! And yeah it is AVLL btw, well remembered!

I had also meant to answer your question above about my favourite re-render - for me it's actually Sinead Riley, followed very, very closely by Dayanara, and though every single render deserves an individual shout out, I have to give one to Mona Carter and Goretti Becerra. Oh and for giving the world a masked Pink Predator!!!

Dayanara was one I noticed earlier, quality 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

So I noticed when setting up an SZPW game that Zuri Shepherd was black. After re-rendering her, I had to do her tag partner, right? Then I did Marnie because I hated how the default render was framed, so of course then I had to do Tessa 'cause family resemblance and ref shirt and stuff, and anyway...

Here are some re-renders of some SZPW workers:

Margot Levasseur

spacer.png

Marnie Lauzon

spacer.png

Tessa Lauzon

spacer.png

Zuri Shepherd

spacer.png

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Croquemitaine said:

So I noticed when setting up an SZPW game that Zuri Shepherd was black. After re-rendering her, I had to do her tag partner, right? Then I did Marnie because I hated how the default render was framed, so of course then I had to do Tessa 'cause family resemblance and ref shirt and stuff, and anyway...

Here are some re-renders of some SZPW workers:

Margot Levasseur

spacer.png

Marnie Lauzon

spacer.png

Tessa Lauzon

spacer.png

Zuri Shepherd

spacer.png

Thank you so much Cro - I love these re-renders and this is yet another example of the fantastic work by the awesome creators we have here on the forums. Thank you for doing this, and enjoy the SZPW save, please keep me informed with how you get on!

To all; I will have these added to the pictures folder as alts the same way I have with box's above, it should be done by tomorrow and all existing links to the download data will remain functional (unless I provide an update stating otherwise later down the road)

• Like 1