TEW2020 Download Index

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
22 minutes ago, sabataged said:

Does someone have the link to the default database?  I have edited the database so much I would like to go back to the original.  

There's a link available in the tech support section here. With that said the link for the associated picture pack isn't working. I don't know if you will encounter the same issue (if you need the picture pack)

1 minute ago, azzak said:

There's a link available in the tech support section here. With that said the link for the associated picture pack isn't working. I don't know if you will encounter the same issue (if you need the picture pack)

I know there's only a minute between this comment and my original reply, but I managed to resolve the picture pack issue by copying the link and entering it into a new tab rather than just clicking the link - again if you encounter the same problem I was having regarding the picture pack.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
12 minutes ago, juan_historico said:

Hey, i know its not the place, but since Mr. Canada close the thread is impossible to write there. But the link to the final db of the 2001 Here Comes the Money is down. Anyone can tell him in case he can fix it? 

@MrCanada one for you

• Thanks 1