The Rise Of Total Non-Stop Action (1RC Diary)

I have to say that I am extremly happy with these two shows and it tells me that I am heading in the right direction. However I have not been able to use some of my best guys becasue even two hours a weeks is not enough to showcase the best TNA has. Hopfully I can get another TV show once network negotiations roll around.

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply
From Gerweck.net [IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/Logos/gerweck02.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE="4"][U][COLOR="Blue"]Raw Results[/COLOR][/U] [SIZE="2"]Source: Michael J Fox[/SIZE] [IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/Logos/Rawlogo.jpg[/IMG] Held at the HSBC Arena Attendance: 15,000 [B]Charlie Haas[/B] d [B]Burchill[/B] / [COLOR="Red"]C[/COLOR] [B]Snitsky[/B] d [B]Mitch[/B] / [COLOR="red"]C-[/COLOR] [B]Booker T[/B] d [B]Matt Striker[/B] / [COLOR="red"]C[/COLOR] [B]Mickie James[/B] d [B]Jillian Hall[/B] to retain the [U][COLOR="Blue"]WWE Woman’s Title [/COLOR][/U]/ [COLOR="Red"]D[/COLOR] [B]Spirit Squad [/B]d [B]Nitro and Eugene [/B]to retain the [U][COLOR="Blue"]WWE World Tag Team Title[/COLOR][/U] / [COLOR="Red"]C+[/COLOR] [B]Carlito and Flair[/B] d [B]Edge and Mick Foley [/B]/ [COLOR="red"]B[/COLOR] Overall Rating: [COLOR="red"]B-[/COLOR] [U][COLOR="Blue"]Last Nights Raw Ratings[/COLOR][/U] [SIZE="2"]Source: Neilson Media[/SIZE] Last nights edition of Raw drew a 2.9, only a slight drop from last weeks 3.0. At least they kept interest high for their PPV this weekend Vengeance. Remember we will have full coverage of the PPV this Sunday. [U][COLOR="blue"]Taz Not Permanent?[/COLOR][/U] [SIZE="2"]Source: Jambi The Genie [/SIZE] There are rumors going around that Taz’s position as a wrestler is not permanent. Some say that Don West is on his way out and that Taz will eventually makes his way to the announce table to join Mike Tenay and Joey Styles. The reason for Don West’s departure from the announce booth is unknown at this time, but then again this is only a rumor at this time. However it was plain to see last night that Taz does not have a whole lot more in his tank, as it was obvious that Rhino carried that match. Now it could just be ring rust and add on to that that Taz did not have a whole lot of time to train before he stepped back into the ring. [U][COLOR="blue"]Rock And Samoa Joe To Feud All The Way To Bound For Glory 2[/COLOR][/U] [SIZE="2"]Source: Michaels DiNareo[/SIZE] Sources close to The Rock say that the current plans have him and Samoa Joe feuding all the way up to TNA’s major PPV event, Bound For Glory 2. This feud is already gaining a lot of press from within the wrestling community as TNA’s big move into the mainstream. With The Rock feuding with TNA’s biggest name in the company they will obviously start bringing in more viewers to the show. As to what the plans are for Rock & Joe, nobodies talking as TNA likes to play its cards close it its chest when it comes to their storylines. [/SIZE] Tuesday, Week 4, July

Hurry up...i need more. im looking forward to some updates man. I have been reading this since day one, I am a MARK FOR THIS SERIES....COME ONE BROTHER I LOVE THE WAY YOUR DOING THIS.....I THINK THE ROCK IS GOING TO JOB TO Joe to Cement his place as a top guy. I think you should work something along the lines of either senshi or Jo doing what Brock did with the blood across his chest thing ...I would mark for this. Also my home pc is busted right now. I am in the process of getting it fixed and when I do i was wondering if you would mind me playing against you. Maybe we can make a mod to catch it up to date with yours and I will be WWE. It would be sweet.

[QUOTE=machinesxe]Hurry up...i need more. im looking forward to some updates man. I have been reading this since day one, I am a MARK FOR THIS SERIES....COME ONE BROTHER I LOVE THE WAY YOUR DOING THIS.....I THINK THE ROCK IS GOING TO JOB TO Joe to Cement his place as a top guy. I think you should work something along the lines of either senshi or Jo doing what Brock did with the blood across his chest thing ...I would mark for this. Also my home pc is busted right now. I am in the process of getting it fixed and when I do i was wondering if you would mind me playing against you. Maybe we can make a mod to catch it up to date with yours and I will be WWE. It would be sweet.[/QUOTE] Thanks for all the kind words brother and not to worry this one will continue here shortly. As I was explaining to Nevermore, unfortunitly real life can get in the way of TEW (stupid work and social life). As for doing a two person game, I have to decline, at least for now. Ive been approched numorous times about doing a 2 player diary but Im not able to right now. Ya see Im in the US Navy, and starting in November I go back to sea on a submarine untill sometime around March so my Diary will go away for that time. However to everybody that reads this fear not. I will be keeping my game going untill I get back and then start up the diary once again. I really want to do a dual diary with someone, but I cant right now. Thanks again for all the comments guys, Im glad that you guys are liking this.

[QUOTE=Int. Champion. 101]As with your WWF 1993 dynasty, I'm reading this like there's no tommorow, I like the videos you used. Keep up the great work![/QUOTE] Thanks man. I had to drop the WWF 93 diary for various reasons. The biggest being that I just did not have enough time to put the amount of effort into 2 big diarys (TNA and WWF 93). I will still play the 93 mod ever once in a while and maybe when I come back from deployment I might start up a diary of it again. Again I am glad everyone likes this.

From Gerweck.net [IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/Logos/globalimpacthome1.gif[/IMG] [SIZE=4][COLOR=blue][U]TNA To Start Offering Written Contracts[/U][/COLOR][/SIZE] [SIZE=4][SIZE=1]Source: The Monsters Within[/SIZE] [/SIZE] [SIZE=4]It what may view as a long time coming, it was announced today that TNA would start issuing written contracts to its more major name workers. This will, in effect take all these workers away from the indy promotions they love so much if they do decide to sign the written contracts. However this is smart business by TNA Management if they want to compete with the WWE on any level. [/SIZE] [SIZE=4][COLOR=blue][U]Smackdown Spoilers[/U][/COLOR][/SIZE] [SIZE=1]Source: George Bush[/SIZE] [SIZE=4][IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/Logos/Smackdown.jpg[/IMG][/SIZE] [SIZE=4]Held at the Halifax Metro Centre[/SIZE] [SIZE=4]Attendance: 9,942[/SIZE] [SIZE=4][B]Chris Masters[/B] d [B]Gunner Scott[/B] / [COLOR=red]D[/COLOR][/SIZE] [SIZE=4][B]Psicosis and Shane-O-Mac[/B] d [B]Noble and Kash[/B] / [COLOR=red]C+[/COLOR][/SIZE] [SIZE=4][B]Regal and S. Dean[/B] d [B]Gymini[/B] / [COLOR=red]C-[/COLOR][/SIZE] [SIZE=4][B]Kurt Angle[/B] d [B]Brian Kendrick[/B] / [COLOR=red]B[/COLOR][/SIZE] [SIZE=4][B]Batista[/B] went to a double DQ with [B]Rob Van Dam[/B] / [COLOR=red]B[/COLOR][/SIZE] [SIZE=4][B]Big Show[/B] d [B]The Undertaker[/B] / [COLOR=red]B[/COLOR][/SIZE] [SIZE=4]Overall Rating: [COLOR=red]B-[/COLOR][/SIZE] [SIZE=4][COLOR=blue][U]ECW Results[/U][/COLOR][/SIZE] [SIZE=1]Source: Steve Gerweck[/SIZE] [SIZE=4][IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/Logos/ECWLogo.jpg[/IMG][/SIZE] [SIZE=4]Held at the Halifax Metro Centre [/SIZE] [SIZE=4]Attendance: 10,000[/SIZE] [SIZE=4][B]HooliganZ[/B] d [B]The Mexicools[/B] to retain the [U][COLOR=blue]WWE Tag Team Titles[/COLOR][/U] / [COLOR=red]C[/COLOR][/SIZE] [SIZE=4][B]Johnny Nitro[/B] d [B]Justin Credible[/B] / [COLOR=red]C[/COLOR][/SIZE] [SIZE=4][B]Triple H[/B] d [B]Ric Flair[/B] / [COLOR=red]B+[/COLOR][/SIZE] [SIZE=4][B]Mercury and Benjamin[/B] d [B]Edge and Mick Foley[/B] / [COLOR=red]B[/COLOR][/SIZE] [SIZE=4]Overall Rating: [COLOR=red]B-[/COLOR][/SIZE] [SIZE=4][COLOR=blue][U]Last Nights ECW on Sci-Fi Rating[/U][/COLOR][/SIZE] [SIZE=1]Source: Neilson Media[/SIZE] [SIZE=4]Last nights edition of ECW on Sci-Fi drew a 0.6. The broken down numbers come out slightly less then last weeks edition, but overall not much of a drop.[/SIZE] Wednesday, Week 4, July

From Gerweck.net [IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/Logos/gerweck02.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE=4][U][COLOR=blue]Last Nights TNA Impact Rating. Good News For TNA[/COLOR][/U] [SIZE=1]Source: Neilson Media[/SIZE] Last nights edition of TNA Impact drew a huge number for them, which came out to a 0.8. This was a large jump from last week’s 0.6 and is the highest Impact rating ever on Spike TV. In comparison, ECW on Sci-Fi has only been able to draw, at its highest, a 0.6. Smackdown has been able to get around 0.9 while Raw has led them all with a high of 3.1. [U][COLOR=blue]SHIMMER Into The White Results [/COLOR][/U] [SIZE=1]Source: Melody Gee[/SIZE] [IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/Logos/6725577_m.jpg[/IMG] Held in the Derby Park Flea Market Attendance: 136 [B]Amazing Kong[/B] d [B]Tiana Ringer [/B]/ [COLOR=red]C-[/COLOR] [B]Cindy Rogers [/B]d [B]Christie Ricci [/B]/ [COLOR=red]D[/COLOR] [B]Mercedes Martinez[/B] d [B]Ms. Chif [/B]/ [COLOR=red]C-[/COLOR] [B]Amber O’Neal[/B] d [B]Rebecca Knox [/B]/ [COLOR=red]D[/COLOR] [B]Lacey[/B] d [B]Lexie Fyfe [/B]for the [U][COLOR=blue]SHIMMER #1 Contender Title [/COLOR][/U]/ [COLOR=red]D[/COLOR] [B]Malia Hosaka[/B] d [B]Daizee Haze [/B]for the [U][COLOR=blue]SHIMMER World Title [/COLOR][/U]/ [COLOR=red]C[/COLOR] [B]Ariel and Sara Del Ray[/B] d [B]Danger and Rain[/B] / [COLOR=red]C-[/COLOR] Overall Rating: [COLOR=red]C-[/COLOR] [B]*Side Note:[/B] There are rumors going around that TNA is very interested in working with SHIMMER as some kind of Training Facility for it women competitors. TNA Head Booker Robert Nigro is said to be very high on competitive female wrestling and thinks SHIMMER is the best place in the US for it. We will keep you posted is anything comes of this. [U][COLOR=blue]ROH House Show Results [/COLOR][/U] [SIZE=1]Source: Ernie Rayside [/SIZE] [IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/Logos/200px-Ring_Of_Honor_Logo.png[/IMG] Held at Bally’s Atlantic City Attendance: 2000 [B]Steel and Delirious[/B] d [B]The Unforgiven [/B]/ [COLOR=red]C[/COLOR] [B]Briscoe Brothers[/B] d [B]Whitmer and Collyer [/B]/ [COLOR=red]C+[/COLOR] [B]Nigel McGuinness[/B] d [B]Salvatore Rinauro [/B]/ [COLOR=red]C[/COLOR] [B]Colt Cabana[/B] d [B]Jack Evans [/B]/[COLOR=red] C+[/COLOR] [B]Ricky Reyes[/B] d [B]Matt Sydal [/B]/ [COLOR=red]C+[/COLOR] [B]Aries and Strong[/B] d [B]J. Rave and Pearce [/B]to retain the [U][COLOR=blue]ROH Tag Team Titles [/COLOR][/U]/[COLOR=red] C+[/COLOR] [B]Christopher Daniels[/B] d [B]Jimmy Jacobs[/B] / [COLOR=red]C+[/COLOR] [B]Bryan Danielson[/B] d [B]Homicide[/B] / [COLOR=red]B[/COLOR] [B]Alex Shelley[/B] d [B]Samoa Joe [/B]to retain the [U][COLOR=blue]ROH World Heavyweight Title[/COLOR][/U] / [COLOR=red]B[/COLOR] Overall Rating: [COLOR=red]B[/COLOR] [B]*Side Note:[/B] The story has leaked out the TNA IS in negotiations with ROH to use them as a training ground, much like OVW is to the WWE. Now the word going around is that ROH is playing hardball with TNA, not wanting to give an inch on what they want out of the deal. The word going around is that TNA might just take there business elsewhere and leave ROH where they are. [SIZE=2]Friday, Week 4, July[/SIZE][/SIZE]

From Gerweck.net [IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/Logos/gerweck02.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE=4][U][COLOR=blue]TNA Impact Preview[/COLOR][/U] [SIZE=1]Source: TNAwrestling.com[/SIZE] Senshi vs. Bryan Danielson – The TNA X-Division Champion Senshi takes on one of the best young stars on the TNA Roster today, Bryan Danielson. If Danielson can pull an upset he is sure to be in line for an X-Division Title shot, but Senshi is looking at this as a warm up match for Chris Sabin at Hard Justice. Monty Brown vs. Hernandez – After a wicked assault last week at the hands of Scott Steiner, the Alpha Male is in a foul mood and is looking for someone to take his frustration out on. However the question is, is Monty Brown still hurt? If he is look for LAX member Hernandez to take advantage. Christopher Daniels vs. Chase Stevens - The rivalry between the NWA Tag Team Champions, AJ Styles and Christopher Daniels and The Naturals is just heating up and this match is just a way to get our lips wet for the main course at Hard Justice. Christian Cage vs. Chris Jericho – Best friends and bitter rivals. There is no better way to describe the relationship between these two men. Together they have been Tag Team Champions and apart they have been extremely successful singles champions. This one should be huge. Main Event / Victory Road Rematch NWA World Heavyweight Title match Jeff Jarrett vs. Samoa Joe – Jarrett is one of the smartest men in pro-wrestling today and there is no way he would not have a rematch clause in his contract. However last time he face the NWA World Champion Samoa Joe, Joe had already gone threw three other men. This time he will be fresh. How can Jarrett hope to keep up with the Samoan Submission Machine? Tune in to find out. [U][COLOR=blue]Chris Harris Not Happy With TNA[/COLOR][/U] [SIZE=1]Source: Michael DiNareo[/SIZE] Rumor going around right now is that Chris Harris has refused contract negotiations with TNA because of the lack of push for himself and James Storm. Storm is already locked into a written contract, but Harris can leave at anytime. If this is true then TNA may want to fix this situation quickly because they may lose one of the greatest tag teams of all time if they do not. [SIZE=2]Friday, Week 4, July[/SIZE][/SIZE]

From Gerweck.net [IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/Logos/gerweck02.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE=4][U][COLOR=blue]TNA Global Impact Gains Highest Audience Ever![/COLOR][/U] [SIZE=1]Source: Ernesto Rayside[/SIZE] TNA’s online show, Global Impact, has gained its largest audience ever with 353,604 views on TNA’s website. This can only mean good things for TNA and with network negotiations coming up next month this can be a strong bargaining chip when negotiating for a new TV show like TNA is rumored to be doing. [U][COLOR=blue]SHIMMER & ROH Reject Negotiations [/COLOR][/U] [SIZE=1]Source: Melody Gee[/SIZE] Both SHIMMER & ROH have turned down TNA’s request to become their “Parent” company, using them as a training ground. It is unclear at this time what the reasoning behind this is but we will keep you updated as more comes out on this. [U][COLOR=blue]Last Nights Smackdown Rating[/COLOR][/U] [SIZE=1]Source: Neilson Media[/SIZE] Last nights edition of WWE Smackdown drew in a 0.9. [U][COLOR=blue]Former TNA Knockout and WWE Diva joins SHIMMER[/COLOR][/U] [SIZE=1]Source: Melody Gee[/SIZE] Former TNA Knockout and WWE Diva Trinity have signed a contract to appear for SHIMMER wrestling. [SIZE=2]Saturday, Week 4, July[/SIZE][/SIZE]

[U]Predictions[/U] [B]Senshi[/B] vs. Bryan Danielson [B]Monty Brown[/B] vs. Hernandez [B]Christopher Daniels[/B] vs. Chase Stevens Christian Cage vs. [B]Chris Jericho[/B] Jeff Jarrett vs. [B]Samoa Joe[/B]
Next NWA World Champion in this Dynasty

From Gerweck.net [IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/Logos/gerweck02.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE="4"][U][COLOR="Blue"]WWE Vengeance Results[/COLOR][/U] [SIZE="1"]Source: Ernesto Rayside[/SIZE] [IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/Logos/v2003d.jpg[/IMG] Held at the RU-Khimik Stadion Attendance: 30,000 [B]Lance Cade[/B] d [B]Mitch[/B] / [COLOR="Red"]D[/COLOR] [B]Edge and Mick Foley[/B] d [B]Viscera and T. Murdoch[/B] / [COLOR="red"]C[/COLOR] [B]Johnny[/B] d [B]Nicky[/B] / [COLOR="red"]C-[/COLOR] [B]Shelton Benjamin [/B]d [B]Charlie Haas[/B] / [COLOR="red"]C+[/COLOR] [B]Johnny Nitro[/B] d [B]Bobby Lashley [/B]to retain the [U][COLOR="Blue"]WWE Intercontinental Title[/COLOR][/U] / [COLOR="Red"]C[/COLOR] [B]Tatanka [/B]d [B]Sabu[/B] / [COLOR="red"]C[/COLOR] [B]Booker T[/B] d [B]Chris Beniot[/B] / [COLOR="red"]B[/COLOR] [B]Mickie James[/B] d [B]Jillian Hall [/B]to retain the [U][COLOR="Blue"]WWE Woman’s Title [/COLOR][/U]/ [COLOR="Red"]D[/COLOR] [B]Spirit Squad[/B] d [B]Eugene and Mr. Kennedy [/B]to retain the [U][COLOR="blue"]WWE World Tag Team Titles [/COLOR][/U]/ [COLOR="red"]C[/COLOR] [B]John Cena[/B] d [B]Mark Henery[/B] / [COLOR="red"]C+[/COLOR] [B]HHH and Kane[/B] d [B]Flair and Carlito [/B]/ [COLOR="red"]B-[/COLOR] [B]Shawn Michaels[/B] d [B]Randy Orton [/B]/ [COLOR="red"]A[/COLOR] Overall Rating: [COLOR="red"]B[/COLOR] [U][COLOR="Blue"]Vengeance PPV Buy Rates[/COLOR][/U] [SIZE="1"]Source: Ernesto Rayside[/SIZE] WWE Vengeance drew 689,560 buys last night. [U][COLOR="blue"]TNA Workers Not Ready For Written Contracts [/COLOR][/U] [SIZE="1"]Source: Michael DiNareo[/SIZE] It seems none of the workers contacted by TNA Head Booker Robert Nigro are ready to sign written contracts. The word that we are getting is that the workers still want to be free to work wherever they want for right now. [SIZE="2"]Monday, Week 1, August [/SIZE] [/SIZE]

Senshi vs. Bryan Danielson – The TNA X-Division Champion Senshi takes on one of the best young stars on the TNA Roster today, Bryan Danielson. If Danielson can pull an upset he is sure to be in line for an X-Division Title shot, but Senshi is looking at this as a warm up match for Chris Sabin at Hard Justice. - Senshi Monty Brown vs. Hernandez – After a wicked assault last week at the hands of Scott Steiner, the Alpha Male is in a foul mood and is looking for someone to take his frustration out on. However the question is, is Monty Brown still hurt? If he is look for LAX member Hernandez to take advantage. - Hernandez (upset I know) Christopher Daniels vs. Chase Stevens - The rivalry between the NWA Tag Team Champions, AJ Styles and Christopher Daniels and The Naturals is just heating up and this match is just a way to get our lips wet for the main course at Hard Justice. - Stevens Christian Cage vs. Chris Jericho – Best friends and bitter rivals. There is no better way to describe the relationship between these two men. Together they have been Tag Team Champions and apart they have been extremely successful singles champions. This one should be huge. - Chris Jericho, incidentally, they put on one of my most favourite ever matches at Wrestlemania a few years ago, very well worked match Main Event / Victory Road Rematch NWA World Heavyweight Title match Jeff Jarrett vs. Samoa Joe – Jarrett is one of the smartest men in pro-wrestling today and there is no way he would not have a rematch clause in his contract. However last time he face the NWA World Champion Samoa Joe, Joe had already gone threw three other men. This time he will be fresh. How can Jarrett hope to keep up with the Samoan Submission Machine? Tune in to find out - Jarrett will find a way

OK guys, sorry that there have been no updates for a while but I have not felt creative for a few days. I may play another mod or just play as another fed for a little bit to get the creative juices flowing again. I am working on Impact and Global Impact, its just going slowly. Hope the interest for this is still high though.

TNA iMPACT! & Global iMPACT! [IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/Logos/logo_impact.gif[/IMG] [SIZE=4]Held at the UCF Arena in Orlando FL Attendance: 5,000 [U]Pre-Show[/U] [IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/TNA/MaliaHosaka.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/TNA/Jazz.jpg[/IMG] - [B]Malia Hosaka[/B] vs. [B]Jazz[/B] [COLOR=blue]Malia showed up wearing her SHIMMER World Title belt around here waist and showed Jazz why she is the champ. The match was a pretty open affair with Malia showing her technical side and taking out the bigger Jazz with quick and painful moves. She continued to work on Jazz’s knees and finally locked in the Figure Four, forcing Jazz to tap.[/COLOR] Winner: Malia Hosaka in 10:20 Rating: [COLOR=red]D[/COLOR] - [COLOR=blue]Highlights of the recent encounter between The Rock and Samoa Joe are played in a video package.[/COLOR] Rating: [COLOR=red]A+[/COLOR] - [COLOR=blue]Before Mike Tenay, Don West and Joey Styles can even begin to talk, The Rock makes his way to ringside to a chorus of boos from the crowd. [/COLOR] [IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/TNA/TheRock.jpg[/IMG] Rock – [COLOR=blue]“Shut your mouth Jabronies, The Rock has got something to say! (Boos from the crowd). Last week, The Rock was minding his own business, laying the Smackdown on Sting, when that fat Kentucky Fried Chicken eaten Samoan hippo decide to attack The Great One. That’s just something that you don’t do. The Rock is The Most Electrifying Man In Wrestling Today, and nobody, and The Rock means nobody, lays a hand on The Great One! Joe, you have never faced a man of the caliber of The Rock, and you probably never will again so I am going to do you a favor. I’m going to grant you the privilege to face The Rock for the NWA World Heavyweight Championship. The Rock says to get your Candy Ass out here so The Rock can whip it like that ice cream Sunday your slurping on backstage. If Ya Smmeeeelllll… [/COLOR] Rating: [COLOR=red]A+[/COLOR] [IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/TNA/JimCornette2.jpg[/IMG] - [COLOR=blue]Before The Rock can finish, the new face of TNA Management, Jim Cornette, comes to the ring. He says that he has instructed Samoa Joe not to come out here and whip The Rocks behind, because The Rock does not yet deserve a shot a Joe. Cornette says that The Rock has to earn a shot at the Title by beating a man that had been on a roll lately here in TNA. A man that not only beat The Rock, but Stone Cold Steve Austin all in one night. Next week on Impact The Rock will go one on one with Chris Jericho with the winner being the #1 Contender for Samoa Joe at Hard Justice. As Cornette leaves the ramp, The Rock is left not looking happy.[/COLOR] Rating: [COLOR=red]B+[/COLOR] [B]***Commercial Break***[/B] [IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/TNA/JeremyBorash.jpg[/IMG] - [COLOR=blue]Jeremy Borash is backstage with the TNA X-Division Champion Senshi. Senshi threatens Chris Sabin, saying that at Hard Justice he be another man to fall before the great warrior Senshi.[/COLOR] Rating: [COLOR=red]C-[/COLOR] [IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/TNA/BryanDanielson.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/TNA/LowKi3.jpg[/IMG] - [B]Bryan Danielson[/B] vs. [B]Senshi [/B] [COLOR=blue]This match was a class in stiff kicks and vicious holds as both men worked each other over. It was a very strong mat game as well and both men wowed the crowd with the painful looking maneuvers. In the end it was Senshi with a Tope Rope Double Foot Stomp for the win.[/COLOR] Winner: Senshi in 13:18 Rating: [COLOR=red]B[/COLOR] [IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/TNA/ChrisSabin.jpg[/IMG] - [COLOR=blue]After the match Chris Sabin came out from the back to try and get a measure of revenge for the attack from Senshi last week. Senshi saw him coming and the two brawled in and around the ring until officials hit the ring and broke them up.[/COLOR] Rating: [COLOR=red]C[/COLOR] [B]***Commercial Break***[/B] [IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/TNA/ChristyHemme.jpg[/IMG] - [COLOR=blue]Christie Hemme is backstage with the former NWA World Tag Team Champions AMW with Gail Kim. Harris says that they are extremely pissed off right now because TNA has seemed to forget about them since AJ and Daniels became NWA Tag Champs. It seems that they have to start from the bottom once again and work there way back up threw the ranks. Well that’s fine with them because they are so good at kicked ass that they will make it back to the top in no time. Gail says that they start tonight with this new little team Paparazzi Productions. Storm says that he is sorry about their damn luck.[/COLOR] Rating: [COLOR=red]C[/COLOR] [IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/TNA/ChrisHarris2.jpg[/IMG] & [IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/TNA/JamesStorm2.jpg[/IMG] w/ [IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/TNA/GailKim.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/TNA/AlexShelley.jpg[/IMG] & [IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/TNA/EricYoung.jpg[/IMG] w/ [IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/TNA/KevinNash.jpg[/IMG] - [B]AMW[/B] (Chris Harris & James Storm) w/ Gail Kim vs. [B]Paparazzi Productions[/B] (Alex Shelly & Eric Young) w/ [U]KEVIN NASH[/U]??!! [COLOR=blue]When Paparazzi Productions came out with Kevin Nash, the arena burst out with boos. Tenay started yelling that he lost a loser leaves TNA match to Chris Sabin last month, so what the hell is he doing here. Nobody seemed to have an answer for him though as Nash stood in the corner of Paparazzi Productions and called out instructions to them during the match. Even though Nash was in their corner, the in-ring experience of AMW was too much for the new team to overcome. They hit Eric Young with the Death Sentence for the win. After the match, Kevin Nash verbally abused Shelly and Young and sent them to the back.[/COLOR] Winners: AMW in 8:40 Rating: [COLOR=red]C+[/COLOR] - [COLOR=blue]A video plays hyping the goings on in the Raven, Taz, Rhino, Brother Devon, Brother Ray, and Brother Runt storyline.[/COLOR] Rating: [COLOR=red]C[/COLOR] [IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/TNA/BrotherRay.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/TNA/BrotherDevon.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/TNA/BrotherRunt.jpg[/IMG] - [COLOR=blue]Jeremy Borash is backstage with Team 3D (Brother Ray, Devon and Runt). He asks them what is happening between them and Raven, Taz and Rhino. Brother Ray says that everybody says that the heart and soul of ECW is sitting right here in TNA and that sits with Raven, Rhino and Taz. However everybody seems to forget that Team 3D ruled the Tag Team Division in ECW and the only reason they have not taken over the TNA tag team division is because they have gotten side tracked. What better way to get refocused then a good old fashion hard-core brawl between the most hard-core mother fu**ers to ever walk the face of the earth. Devon then delivers the one thing we can always count on Devon to deliver. “Oh My Brother! Testify!”[/COLOR] Rating: [COLOR=red]C-[/COLOR] [B]***Commercial Break***[/B] [IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/TNA/HotstuffHernandez.jpg[/IMG] w/ [IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/TNA/Konnan.jpg[/IMG]vs. [IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/TNA/MontyBrown3.jpg[/IMG] - [B]Hernandez [/B]w/ Konnan vs. [B]Monty Brown[/B] [COLOR=blue]Monty came out with stitches visible on his head from the attack by Scott Steiner last week. Despite Hernandez being almost equal size to Monty Brown, and the advantage of having Konnan at ringside, the Alpha Male nearly dominated this match from beginning to end. Monty ended it quickly hitting the Pounce and almost tossing Hernandez out of the ring.[/COLOR] Winner: Monty Brown in 4:45 Rating: [COLOR=red]C[/COLOR] - [COLOR=blue]After the match the Alpha Male picked up the mic. He said that he is on the hunt for the big game and they don’t come bigger than Scott Steiner. He says that if the attack last week was supposed to deter him, Steiner is in for a surprise. The taste of his own blood has awakened something in him that he had never felt before. He challenges Steiner to a rematch at Hard Justice where he will show him what its like to hunt on the Serengeti. He says Steiner… will feel …The Pooouuuunnnnceeee! Period! [/COLOR] Rating: [COLOR=red]B-[/COLOR] - [COLOR=blue]Jeremy Borash is backstage with the NWA World Tag Team Champions AJ Styles & Christopher Daniels. They talk about how, with Shane Douglas, The Naturals have become a vastly different team then everybody remembers from a few months back. They say that they have become more violent, more intense, and more competitive than ever. And they wouldn’t have it any other way. Last time they met, they may have won the battle, but The Naturals won the war with the help of Shane Douglas. However this time, Douglas won’t be able to get involved because there next match will be held inside the 6-Sides Of Steel, and if Styles and Daniels know anything, its how to win matches inside the 6-Sides Of Steel. [/COLOR] Rating: [COLOR=red]C-[/COLOR] [B]***Commercial Break***[/B] [IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/TNA/ChaseStevens.jpg[/IMG] w/ [IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/TNA/ShaneDouglas.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/TNA/ChristopherDaniels3.jpg[/IMG] w/ [IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/TNA/JackieGayda.jpg[/IMG] - [B]Chase Stevens[/B] w/ Shane Douglas vs. [B]Christopher Daniels [/B]w/ Jackie Gayda [COLOR=blue]This was a very good performance by both competitors as they both looked to get an advantage over the other heading into Hard Justice in two weeks. Shane Douglas tried to get involved by Jackie stopped him with a low blow. What was happening on the outside distracted Stevens and Daniels was able to hit the Angles Wings for the 3.[/COLOR] Winner: Christopher Daniels in 9:26 Rating: [COLOR=red]B-[/COLOR] [B]***Commercial Break***[/B] [IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/TNA/ronkillings.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/TNA/Abyss2.jpg[/IMG] w/ [IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/TNA/JamesMitchell.jpg[/IMG] - [B]Ron “The Truth” Killings[/B] vs. [B]Abyss[/B] w/ James Mitchell [COLOR=blue]“What’s Up?” Was the chant in the arena as Ron Killings came out to face The Monster Abyss. It was David vs. Goliath as Abyss dominated early on, using his size difference to his advantage. However the Suntan Superman was able to make a huge comeback and hit The Axe Kick from the top rope to put Abyss away![/COLOR] Winner: Ron Killings in 9:42 Rating: [COLOR=red]C+[/COLOR] - [COLOR=blue]In a pre-recorded promo, Chris Jericho talked about his match with The Rock. He says that he did not come to TNA to win any more Titles because he has been doing that all his life. However he was not about to pass up the opportunity to go for the most prestigious title in wrestling history, the NWA World Heavyweight Title. One top of that, not only does he get to beat The Rock again, but also then he gets to face the fastest rising star in wrestling today, Samoa Joe. [/COLOR] Rating: [COLOR=red]A+[/COLOR] [IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/TNA/ChristianCage.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/TNA/ChrisJericho11.jpg[/IMG] - [B]Christian Cage[/B] vs. [B]Chris Jericho[/B] [COLOR=blue]Christian showed a vicious side to him that we have not seen for a while. He pounded on Jericho from the outset, giving him no room for offence. However Jericho has always been a fighter and before long was back in the match after reversing an Unprettier attempt into a Reverse DDT. Before long however Christian used a thumb to the eye to gain control back. Christian grabbed a steel chair and went to nail Jericho when the lights went out. Stings music blared over the arenas PA and when the lights came back on Jericho had Christian in the Walls Of Jericho right in the middle of the ring. Christian tried to break out but Jericho locked it in deep, getting the tap out.[/COLOR] Winner: Chris Jericho in 13:41 Rating: [COLOR=red]A[/COLOR] [IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/TNA/Sting.jpg[/IMG] - [COLOR=blue]After the match Sting descended from the rafters and stood over the Christian, glaring at him. Once again the lights went out, but when they came back on, nobody was in the ring.[/COLOR] Rating: [COLOR=red]B+[/COLOR] - [COLOR=blue]In a promo recorded earlier, Samoa Joe addressed The Rock, saying that he has only one thing in his future… Pain! He says that when he is done with The Rock, Hollywood will stop making the phone calls because Joe is gonna bash is face in so bad, not even his daddy would recognize him. After he is don’t with The Rock, his wife is gonna want a divorce because he is gonna be o mentally traumatized after Joe hurts him so bad he is not going to be able to perform in the bedroom anymore. Joe says that he is going to abuse The Rock so badly, the Smackdown Hotel is gonna close forever![/COLOR] Rating: [COLOR=red]A+[/COLOR] [IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/Belts/NWAWorldMiddleweight.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/TNA/JeffJarrett.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/TNA/SamoaJoe.jpg[/IMG] - NWA World Heavyweight Title match [B]Jeff Jarrett[/B] vs. [B]Samoa Joe ©[/B] [COLOR=blue]Jeremy Borash makes the introductions and the match is underway. Jarrett tries everything he can to beak Joe and win back the NWA World Title. He cheats as much as he can get away with, including interference by AMW and Scott Steiner. However Joe fights off these repeated attempts and eventually he hit the Muscle Buster on Jarrett and locked in the Coquina Clutch for the submission.[/COLOR] Winner: And Still NWA World Heavyweight Champion Samoa Joe in 17:25 Rating: [COLOR=red]A[/COLOR] - [COLOR=blue]As Joe was celebrating in the ring, The Rock came from the crowd and hit the Rock Bottom on Joe. The crowd booed wildly, throwing garbage into the ring as The Rock held up the NWA World Heavyweight Championship.[/COLOR] Rating: [COLOR=red]A+[/COLOR] Overall Rating: [COLOR=red]B-[/COLOR] *Note: This event should have been much higher, but I forgot to hit the next show button when booking Rock vs. Jericho so people where upset when it did not happen. Damn! [IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/Logos/globalimpacthome1.gif[/IMG] [IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/TNA/TheRock10.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/TNA/SamoaJoe.jpg[/IMG] - [COLOR=blue]Highlights of the recent encounter between The Rock and Samoa Joe are played in a video package.[/COLOR] Rating: [COLOR=red]A+[/COLOR] [IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/TNA/JeremyBorash.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/TNA/ChristyHemme.jpg[/IMG] - [COLOR=blue]Jeremy Borash and Christie Hemme welcome us to another edition of Global Impact, TNA’s Online Only program. They hype that in this edition we talk to Raven, Rhino and Taz about this rivalry with Team 3D. There will also be a sneak peak into the new TNA Knockouts magazine, and a special match tonight when Jeff Jarrett goes one on one with The Man They Call Sting.[/COLOR] Rating: [COLOR=red]C[/COLOR] [IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/TNA/Raven2.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/TNA/Rhino.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/TNA/Tazz-2.jpg[/IMG] - [COLOR=blue]In a promo recorded earlier, Raven, Rhino and Taz talked about Team 3D. They said that even thought they did not like each other, they liked Team 3D even less. They say that if Team 3D wants a Hardcore War, there gonna get a hardcore war, and the blood that will be spilt will be on their hands.[/COLOR] Rating: [COLOR=red]B[/COLOR] - A sneak peak at the new TNA Knockouts Magazine, scheduled to hit newsstands next month is shown. [IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/TNA/Traci2.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/TNA/Kim2.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/TNA/Jackie2.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/TNA/Hemme2-1.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/TNA/SoCal2.jpg[/IMG] Rating: [COLOR=red]B-[/COLOR] [IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/TNA/Sting.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/TNA/JeffJarrett.jpg[/IMG] - [B]Sting[/B] vs. [B]Jeff Jarrett [/B] [COLOR=blue]Jarrett and Sting went back and forth for several minutes before Jarrett took control with a low blow while the refs back was turned. He grounded Sting and went to work on his legs. Sting fought his way back and locked in the Scorpion Death Lock. Jarrett was tapping by Scott Steiner had the ref distracted. Christian Cage then ran in and delivered the Unprettier to Sting, which allowed Jarrett to get the easy pinfall.[/COLOR] Winner: Jeff Jarrett in 17:50 Rating: [COLOR=red]B[/COLOR] Overall Rating: [COLOR=red]B[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Hey I dont know what happened to the format of that last post guys, I must have screwed something up. However what about everything else. I feel it was not one of my strongest Impacts, but I have been not very creative in the past few days and some of it feels forced. What are your opinions?

Excellently done.. excellent diary...obviously i havent read every single post (that will take some time....but i would like to get around to it) but the writing and graphics together it really makes you feel like your watchin Impact. good stuff here man!

From Gerweck.net [IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/Logos/gerweck02.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE="4"][U][COLOR="Blue"]Raw Results [/COLOR][/U] [SIZE="1"]Source: Ernesto Rayside[/SIZE] [IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/Logos/Rawlogo.jpg[/IMG] Held at BE-Antwerps Sportpaleis Attendance: 15,000 [B]Rob Conway[/B] went to a double count out with [B]Mitch[/B] / [COLOR="Red"]D[/COLOR] [B]Sabu[/B] d [B]Crazy[/B] and [B]Haas[/B] / [COLOR="red"]C[/COLOR] [B]Spirit Squad[/B] d [B]Cade and Murdoch [/B]to retain the [U][COLOR="Blue"]WWE World Tag Team Titles[/COLOR][/U] / [COLOR="Red"]C-[/COLOR] [B]Mickie James[/B] d [B]Jillian Hall [/B]to retain the [U][COLOR="Blue"]WWE Woman’s Title [/COLOR][/U]/ [COLOR="Red"]D[/COLOR] [B]Johnny Nitro[/B] d [B]Paul London [/B]to retain the [U][COLOR="Blue"]WWE Intercontinental Title [/COLOR][/U]/ [COLOR="Red"]C[/COLOR] [B]Edge[/B] d [B]Matt Hardy[/B] / [COLOR="red"]C+[/COLOR] Overall Rating: [COLOR="red"]C[/COLOR] [U][COLOR="Blue"]Last Nights Raw Rating[/COLOR][/U] [SIZE="1"]Source: Neilson Media [/SIZE] Last nights edition of WWE Monday Night Raw drew only a 2.6, a large drop from last weeks 3.0 and the lowest ratings in months. [SIZE="2"]Tuesday, Week 1, August[/SIZE][/SIZE]

Archived