I don't understand this

I have an F rating in the Southwest, and I wrestled Remmy Skye in an A* match, Skye has a rating of an E in the Southwest, yet after the match I get an email saying I've lost popularity. I'm confused because I saw somewhere where Adam said that popularity doesn't always go down when you lose, that the match rating and other workers rating also plays a part in it.

[QUOTE=djlightning]I have an F rating in the Southwest, and I wrestled Remmy Skye in an A* match, Skye has a rating of an E in the Southwest, yet after the match I get an email saying I've lost popularity. I'm confused because I saw somewhere where Adam said that popularity doesn't always go down when you lose, that the match rating and other workers rating also plays a part in it.[/QUOTE] I didn't say the match rating had any effect. I said that you [I]don't always[/I] lose popularity from a loss. i.e. sometimes you do, sometimes you don't. You seem to have gotten "i should never lose popularity from a loss" from that, which isn't what I said.

Archived