WreSpi2 file structure = TEW05?

Just wondering if the same deal applies for WreSpi2 as it does for TEW05. That is, if you start a game, you can't make any changes to it at all. Just noticed that there are no women's feds in the 'Future Promotions' section of the Cornellverse DB and wanted to add some. If I do, it'll only apply for future games, correct? If so, is there a file in the saved game's folder that corresponds to the 'newfed' file in the DB folder? I just want to add some new promotions to be introduced over time. So say copy the new 'newfed.ws2' file and rename it to correspond with the 022.whatever file in the saved game folder. Possible or no?

As you suspect, if you add new Future Promotions in the editor, they will only be available in new games. Messing with the saved game .ws2 files in an effort to hex those new promotions in is a bad idea. Believe me. :) Curiousity got the best of me when I first read this and let's just say that reverting to an earlier Restore Point on this machine taught me a valuable lesson.

rofl that's just why I asked before trying it. That just gives me more time to hatch my dastardly plan to add 100 new promotions: 3 of each Women's styles in every region in the game plus WWE (Women's Wrestling Entertainment) which should start out at National or International when it opens up. That should make for a very nice longterm game. :) Thanks D.Boon :)

Archived