Balance Of Power Change as an effect (done)

I have a number of Storylines in my game that are just slice-of-life moments; a character going about their day, small crimes, ambience.

Could we have Balance Of Power +/-X changes as an effect? I'd love to have some game effects attached to my ambient events.
"Iron Woman retrieves a lost balloon for a child: +1 Balance of Power"
"Rioting downtown again, I hope that villain in control of the Downtown is defeated soon: -2 Balance of Power"
That sort of thing.

• Thanks 1

• Adam Ryland changed the title to Balance Of Power Change as an effect (done)
  • 1 month later...

@Adam Ryland In addition to this, would it be possible, to add some requirements in relation to the Balance of Power? Sommething like: "Balance of Power must be negative/positive" or even more detailed like "Balance of Power must be +5, -10 etc."?

Also for storyline purposes it could be interesting to have a "Reset Balance of Power" Effect to start over new with the universe like DC does often with their franchise. That way, it would be also possible to tell a long continuous story without having the danger of the Balance of Power reaching one end before the storyline is finished.

13 hours ago, LostInWeb said:

@Adam Ryland In addition to this, would it be possible, to add some requirements in relation to the Balance of Power? Sommething like: "Balance of Power must be negative/positive" or even more detailed like "Balance of Power must be +5, -10 etc."?

Also for storyline purposes it could be interesting to have a "Reset Balance of Power" Effect to start over new with the universe like DC does often with their franchise. That way, it would be also possible to tell a long continuous story without having the danger of the Balance of Power reaching one end before the storyline is finished.

Sure, I'll add it to the next patch.

• Thanks 1