So I'm been playing around with using AI to create pictures my diaries and I'm slowly building up a decent amount so thought it's worth me posting them. It's a really fun process so I might end up trying to make some full promotions. Maybe the long term goal is a full picture pack I don't know.

A lot of credit goes to Arlovski who is I believe the first person I've seen to use programs like this to make renders. I've very much taken the same idea! He has a lot of fantastic stuff already posted here.

But let's turn it into a game. I'll post the render and I'm interested if people can guess which C-Verse worker it is...

Let's start with maybe the easiest?!

1227332239_a_photo_portrait_of_a_black_american_wrestler_who_is_a_ventriloquist_using_a_monkey_puppet_1.png.6d0314d5cd8070d0ef5b1a57c5b569be.png1227332239_a_photo_portrait_of_a_black_american_wrestler_who_is_a_ventriloquist_using_a_monkey_puppet.png.c9b337cd33dff0e810e73e617d5ef194.png

Edited by christmas_ape

As an update I currently have around 120 photos however realistically that's probably only like 30 people done as I have a growing amount of free pictures but also for most people I have more than one version so I'll decide (hopefully with your help which versions you prefer) 

So for example... these are alternatives for the ladies above... 

image099.png

image021.png

image017.png

Man some of these are great! I'll play

14 hours ago, christmas_ape said:

1.jpg.527c72cc49bbe2b277fc31c7154a2203.jpg2.jpg.aef0b91f18aa2d60bab93609dcc4e5ca.jpg

I could be way off  but...Aaron Andrews and Wolf Hawkins?

image123.png.f9989f20254aefe00a33456b4517b0c5.png

image027.png

image064.png

Foxxy LaRue, Katherine Goodlooks and Juliet Balconi

image099.png

image021.png

image017.png

Jessica Bunny, Cherry Bomb and... Black Diamond?

image076.png

image024.png

image054.png

Sabrina Wells, Ruby Reece  and Air Raid Syren?

Edited by lavelleuk

37 minutes ago, lavelleuk said:

Man some of these are great! I'll play

I could be way off  but...Aaron Andrews and Wolf Hawkins?

Foxxy LaRue, Katherine Goodlooks and Juliet Balconi

Jessica Bunny, Cherry Bomb and... Black Diamond?

Sabrina Wells, Ruby Reece  and Air Raid Syren?

Correct with Wolf and Aaron

Correct with Foxxy, Goodlooks and Juliet

Sorry to be clear the next 3 were just alts of Foxxy, Goodlooks and Juliet although the three you put aren't bad ideas actually. I'll compare when I actually make those 3.

Last three are tricky. Correct with Sabrina Wells. Second one my clue would be the hair is exact same as original cverse render. Not got game ATM but she's in early 30s. 

3rd one is definitely hardest, I think it's actually very close to the default cverse one but it's not a very often used character. She's I believe 21ish. British. (And sort of Russian)

I'll post more of ones I've made in a few hours. I'll also make some more if there's any requests?

34 minutes ago, christmas_ape said:

Sorry to be clear the next 3 were just alts of Foxxy, Goodlooks and Juliet

Oh yeah I see you put that now lol. I did originally put a Foxxy alt!

Ah Katya for the third one? I see that now

And finally....Christy Higgins?

Are you planning putting these on CVerse background at any point?

2 hours ago, lavelleuk said:

Oh yeah I see you put that now lol. I did originally put a Foxxy alt!

Ah Katya for the third one? I see that now

And finally....Christy Higgins?

Are you planning putting these on CVerse background at any point?

Correct on both! 

A few more...

image095.png.2fb900ab9c79281bf9411a4a64133780.pngimage119.png.4b214f4a24c3e483d27bf6d2f386cfea.pngimage011.png.bd9c5d1a954002efb9218ad256815f77.png

So I'm not sure about c-verse background if I'm honest. My thinking was... if I was just going to make a few renders and stick them in my game, I would want them to be on the c-verse background. However if potentially my goal is to create a full pic pack then I'd personally choose not that background as I don't love it. Another reason is in my mind these will well with Arlovski's amazing work and he isn't using it. Obviously nothing is stopping anybody else from putting them on it. It would be fairly simple and quick using removebg. 

Edit: Also my main reason was that it already hopefully looks close enough to the c-verse background that most of the wouldn't be jarring to have side by side. So in theory it's plenty of work to change a blue background to a different blue background. In my mind the C-verse characters have always been stood in front of a blue backdrop. This pack is about imagining the c-verse characters as real people and so ideally it will look like they are in front of a blue backrop still, just a less cartoony one if that makes sense?

Edited by christmas_ape

So like I say I want some input on deciding this. TCW were the first c-verse promotion I ever played as and so Hawkins/Andrews were important ones for me. So I made quite a few. The ones I posted above were my gut picks but I'm interested if people agree with it. 

2.jpg.1db969de63889fc7506656d48c23d657.jpgimage040.png.c86bfb3bf5a826c25868d4e2ec741815.png

This was a big one. In many ways the one on the right fits my image of Wolf Hawkins. However the left one looks more like the default c-verse pic. I also asked my wife's opinion as Wolf is supposed to be one of the best looking characters in the game and her words were 'the one on the right looks like somebody playing wrestler' and I just can't shake that now. Opinions?

On 1/3/2023 at 4:38 PM, christmas_ape said:

So I'm not sure about c-verse background if I'm honest. My thinking was... if I was just going to make a few renders and stick them in my game, I would want them to be on the c-verse background. However if potentially my goal is to create a full pic pack then I'd personally choose not that background as I don't love it. Another reason is in my mind these will well with Arlovski's amazing work and he isn't using it. Obviously nothing is stopping anybody else from putting them on it. It would be fairly simple and quick using removebg. 

Edit: Also my main reason was that it already hopefully looks close enough to the c-verse background that most of the wouldn't be jarring to have side by side. So in theory it's plenty of work to change a blue background to a different blue background. In my mind the C-verse characters have always been stood in front of a blue backdrop. This pack is about imagining the c-verse characters as real people and so ideally it will look like they are in front of a blue backrop still, just a less cartoony one if that makes sense?

I actually thought that about the blue background you used and thought you might just stick with that! Makes sense tbh

On 1/2/2023 at 1:49 PM, christmas_ape said:

So I'm been playing around with using AI to create pictures my diaries and I'm slowly building up a decent amount so thought it's worth me posting them. It's a really fun process so I might end up trying to make some full promotions. Maybe the long term goal is a full picture pack I don't know.

A lot of credit goes to Arlovski who is I believe the first person I've seen to use programs like this to make renders. I've very much taken the same idea! He has a lot of fantastic stuff already posted here.

But let's turn it into a game. I'll post the render and I'm interested if people can guess which C-Verse worker it is...

Let's start with maybe the easiest?!

1227332239_a_photo_portrait_of_a_black_american_wrestler_who_is_a_ventriloquist_using_a_monkey_puppet_1.png.6d0314d5cd8070d0ef5b1a57c5b569be.png1227332239_a_photo_portrait_of_a_black_american_wrestler_who_is_a_ventriloquist_using_a_monkey_puppet.png.c9b337cd33dff0e810e73e617d5ef194.png

Garry The Entertainer right?

• Thanks 1

Guru.png.0a6cc24aeb44e75225a1dc7ea9ad05a9.png The Guruimage005.png.b04c5d1a9f837ba5f6616faee7ca71cc.pngSuzanne Brazzel

image023.png.870839c135bfb7bb47b70259b3df5a25.pngimage068.png.e6feb426d4a8a605abc726388596c20c.pngimage006.png.c3811b0c6038a0d088e168abbedb92ec.png Unsure of which I prefer for Aldous Blackfriar, at first I thought perhaps they look a bit too... dorky? But then I saw that actually both his Sex appeal and star quality are surprisingly average. Quite a few times I've forced myself to stick with the canon in game rather than what I had in my head when I began. 

Just finished a big bunch tonight so get more out here tomorrow. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
Posted (edited)

TCW Roster (with Vessey, RDJ and Rocky added). Been working on a TCW diary for a little bit but interested to get these out first. 

Whilst I think everyone has a sense of certain characters I tried to stick to the data as much as possible. Especially when it comes to size/age/sex appeal/star quality. Obviously some of that is subjective but if there's any here that stand out to people as not being accurate then do let me know, very open to constructive criticism/tips! 

Aaron_Andrews4-removebg-preview.pngAaron Andrews

Bart_Biggins_2-removebg-preview.pngBart Biggins

Benny_Benson_2-removebg-preview.pngBenny Benson

Brent_Hill_2-removebg-preview.pngBrent Hill

Bryan_Vessey-removebg-preview.pngBryan Vessey

Chance Fortune.pngChance Fortune

Charles_Hapstander-removebg-preview.pngCharles Hapstander

Chris_Flynn-removebg-preview.pngChris Flynn

Danny_Fonzarelli-removebg-preview (1).pngDr Love

Darryl_Devine-removebg-preview.pngDarryl Devine

Dazzling_Diamond_Dave_2-removebg-preview.pngDDD

Dean_Daniels-removebg-preview.pngDean Daniels