The Bowen Technique (CWA, C-Verse, 2020)

Hi, 

I'm going to be starting a new CWA diary. This is my first diary, so please excuse if the presentation is a little off at times. 

CWA is hands down, my favourite company in the base game of TEW 2020, so if there was any company that I would do a diary on, it would be them. Reading some of the other diaries have really inspired so I just quickly want to say thank you to the other diary makers, as I'm usually a silent reader, but I do enjoy many of your diaries! 

I've had a few CWA saves before, but my last save was where I really found my groove, but I was also 3 years into the game, so I figured it would be a bit too late to start a diary on that save, so I made the decision to start a new one for the purpose of creating a diary, and some of the storylines will be inspired from that previous save, but I'll try to keep things different to see how they play out.

I'll be playing as the Head Booker, Rachel Bowen, who is Kate Avatar, but renamed and re-rendered. I really hope you enjoy reading this, as I've enjoyed writing it! 

(PS: I'll send the match card for predictions, but that'll be the extent of it, as I won't be running prediction contests.)

Background Information

Sharp Shooter Wrestling (Credit to @Taker4455 for the promotion, and the graphics!)

January 2020:

CWA Championship Wrestling - January, Week 1, 2020

CWA Championship Wrestling - January, Week 2, 2020

CWA Total Elimination 3

CWA Championship Wrestling - January, Week 3, 2020

CWA Championship Wrestling - January, Week 4, 2020

February 2020:

CWA Championship Wrestling - February, Week 1, 2020

CWA Championship Wrestling - February, Week 2, 2020

Edited by MadsMC
  • Like 2

January, Week 2, 2020 - CWA presents CWA Championship Wrestling: 

3 days before her 6-woman tag elimination match at Total Elimination 3, Amber Allen has issued a challenge to Jessica Conroy for her Women's Championship! With The Queen & her Royal Executioner on Conroy's side, will the CWA Women's Championship end up with The Queen's Court earlier than expected? 

In the epitome of tag team turmoil, the World Tag Team Champions, The Dynamite Express, are set to team up with The Brothers Cain to face their adversaries, the #1 Contenders, Thunder & Lightning & Generation Z! 

Someone who believes she has been overlooked lately, Demelza Wade, is set to face The Boss, Lauren Easter, next week! 3 days before Total Elimination, what part will Easter's nemesis, Brooke Tyler, play in the match? 

After requesting a title shot for the World Tag Team Championship, The Griffin Family are set to face off against two mystery opponents, and if they win, they will challenge for the World Tag Team Championship next! Will The Griffin Family walk away with the victory, or will the two surprise opponenets take the win? 

Also, CWA World Champion is set to make an announcement. Is it regarding Sean McFly, or the World Championship? What will the rammifactions of his announcement be? Find out next week! 

Match Card: 

Amber Allen (c) vs. Jessica Conroy (w/ Nadia Snow & Deborah Young) - CWA Women's Championship

The Dynamite Express (c) & The Brothers Cain vs. Thunder & Lightning & Generation Z

Lauren Easter vs. Demelza Wade 

The Griffin Family vs. ??? - If The Griffin Family win, they are the next contenders for the World Tag Team Championship.

• Like 1

Seeing as I love one half of the CWA, I will be watching this diary!

Match Card: 

Amber Allen (c) vs. Jessica Conroy (w/ Nadia Snow & Deborah Young) - CWA Women's Championship

The Dynamite Express (c) & The Brothers Cain vs. Thunder & Lightning & Generation Z

The Griffin Family vs. ??? - If The Griffin Family win, they are the next contenders for the World Tag Team Championship.

• Like 1

January, Week 2, 2020 - CWA presents CWA Total Elimination 3:

Sean McFly has been itching to get his hands on Christian Price in a match, and prove that he has what it takes to win the World Championship one more time! When he teams up with Thunder & Lightning to face Christian Price & The Dynamite Express of Elite, what will happen in this Challengers vs. Champions Elimination Tag Match? 

Sonny Wildside is a young prospect, who comes loaded with potential. He is set to team up with another young tag team, Generation Z, to face The Brothers Cain and the CWA Television Champion, Mr. Impact! Who will take this opportunity and walk out with the win?

Brooke Tyler laid down the challenge to her rival, Lauren Easter. Easter managed to find support from Zoe Ammis & Claire Winters - will she lead her team to victory against the trio of Brooke Tyler, Laura Flame & Nina Cacace? 

Amber Allen's #1 Contender, Nadia Snow, will lead her Queen's Court into battle against the CWA Women's Champion herself, Amber Allen, and Sally Anne Christianson, who has offered her support to the champion. The rest of the roster seem to be scared to face the Queen and her Court, leaving Allen's team at a 3-on-2 disadvantage. Will Allen & Christianson be able to find a partner in time, or will they have to battle it alone?

A match set up by the CEO himself, his brothers Jack & Ricky, The DeColt Boys, will once again try to prove that the DeColts still run the place, as they team up with the debuting Mikey James, to face the also-debuting Sayeed Ali and his partners, the returning Iron Might (Tim Westbrook & Mighty Cavanagh). Who will prove themselves? 

Cameron Vessey & Aaron Knight have been involved in a brutal rivalry for months. They've been assigned the responsibility of captaining their own teams - Vessey found support in Shooter Sean Deeley and Jared Johnson, while Knight found support in Donte Dunn & former tag partner, Skip Beau. Will Knight lead his team to victory, or is this another match that Vessey will screw him out of? 

Match card: 

Sean McFly & Thunder & Lightning vs. Elite (Christian Price & The Dynamite Express) - 6 Man Elimination. 

Sonny Wildside & Generation Z vs. The Brothers Cain & Mr. Impact - 6 Man Elimination. 

Brooke Tyler, Nina Cacace & Laura Flame vs. Lauren Easter, Zoe Ammis & Claire Winters - 6 Woman Elimination. 

The Queen's Court vs. Amber Allen, Sally Anne Christianson & ? - 6 Woman Elimination/3-on-2 Elimination Handicap. 

The DeColt Boys & Mikey James vs. Sayeed Ali & Iron Might - 6 Man Elimination. 

Cameron Vessey, Shooter Sean Deeley & Jared Johnson vs. Aaron Knight, Donte Dunn & Skip Beau - 6 Man Elimination. 

Edited by MadsMC
  • Like 2

Sean McFly & Thunder & Lightning vs. Elite (Christian Price & The Dynamite Express) - 6 Man Elimination. 

Sonny Wildside & Generation Z vs. The Brothers Cain & Mr. Impact - 6 Man Elimination. 

Brooke Tyler, Nina Cacace & Laura Flame vs. Lauren Easter, Zoe Ammis & Claire Winters - 6 Woman Elimination. 

The Queen's Court vs. Amber Allen, Sally Anne Christianson & ? - 6 Woman Elimination/3-on-2 Elimination Handicap. 

Cameron Vessey, Shooter Sean Deeley & Jared Johnson vs. Aaron Knight, Donte Dunn & Skip Beau - 6 Man Elimination. 

Sean McFly & Thunder & Lightning vs. Elite (Christian Price & The Dynamite Express) - 6 Man Elimination. - Gives the challengers some momentum going into next month

Sonny Wildside & Generation Z vs. The Brothers Cain & Mr. Impact - 6 Man EElimination. - I think Sonny pins Mr Impact to set up a feud for the TV belt. 

Brooke Tyler, Nina Cacace & Laura Flame vs. Lauren Easter, Zoe Ammis & Claire Winters - 6 Woman Elimination. - I'm a huge mark for Tyler and Flame and when I play as CWA Brooke almost never loses and its a big deal when she does. 

The Queen's Court vs. Amber Allen, Sally Anne Christianson & ? - 6 Woman Elimination/3-on-2 Elimination Handicap. - Amber is the best worker in this match so I think she picks up the win 

The DeColt Boys & Mikey James vs. Sayeed Ali & Iron Might - 6 Man Elimination. - Tough call but I think the Decolts pick up the win.

Cameron Vessey, Shooter Sean Deeley & Jared Johnson vs. Aaron Knight, Donte Dunn & Skip Beau - 6 Man Elimination. - Really tough call because Vessey and Knight are both elite but I like to make Knight really have to chase after the belt since he's young enough and their are so many quality heels he can face.

I love CWA too and play with them a ton. I'm excited to see where you take them.

January, Week 3, 2020 - CWA presents CWA Championship Wrestling: 

4 days after his loss at Total Elimination 3, Donte Dunn will be looking to get back on top when he faces veteran, Mountie Mann. Who will prevail? 

After their Tag Team Grand Prix victory and their victory over the Tag Champions at Total Elimination, Thunder & Lightning have been granted an early title match by Dan Stone Jr, and will face The Dynamite Express next week! Will The Dynamite Express retain, or is it time for new tag team champions? 

Amber Allen has been immensely vocal about being screwed out of her match by Nadia Snow at Total Elimination. On the path to her title defense against Nadia Snow at Clash Classic, Allen will be looking to gain some momentum against newcomer Rachel Bowen. Will Bowen make a statement, or is this another name for Allen to cross off her list? 

Sonny Wildside has been making a name for himself lately, and has been making a good case as to why he should be #1 Contender to the new Unlimited Action champion. When he faces boxing legend Shadrach Badell, who will be able to walk out with the win?

Two victorious stars from Total Elimination - Cameron Vessey & Ricky DeColt are set to clash! Which star will prove to be the best that CWA has to offer. Wherever Cameron Vessey goes, Aaron Knight isn't far behind, so will Knight play a role in this match? 

Match Card: 

Donte Dunn vs. Mountie Mann

Thunder & Lightning vs. The Dynamite Express - CWA World Tag Championship 

Amber Allen vs. Rachel Bowen 

Sonny Wildside vs. Shadrach Badell 

Cameron Vessey vs. Ricky DeColt 

• Like 1

January, Week 4, 2020 - CWA presents CWA Championship Wrestling: 

CWA World Champion, Christian Price, is in action against the 6"5, Skip "The Flow" Beau! Will Price use Beau to send a message to McFly, or will Beau use Price to prove that he's not one to be underestimated? 

Deborah Young & Jessica Conroy of The Queen's Court, will team up to face the reality star-turned-wrestler, Helene Svensson, and former tag partner of Nadia Snow, Demelza Wade. All four of these women will be looking to make a statement, who will make theirs? 

Sonny Wildside has made his intentions clear - he's coming for Mr. Impact and his Unlimited Action Championship - when he faces off against "Double J", Jared Johnson, will he be able to solidify himself as a top contender?

Lauren Easter is set to team up with the new CWA World Tag Champions, Thunder & Lightning, as they will face off against their rivals, Brooke Tyler & The Dynamite Express in what is expected to be an explosive, 6-person mixed tag team match! 

Aaron Knight will also be in action, against Sayeed Ali! After what Knight had done to Vessey last week, will Vessey return the favour? Or will Knight walk out with another win, and continue to prove exactly why he's "The A-Game"?

Also - there is set to be a contract signing for Champagne Lover's official debut against Shooter Sean Deeley. No contract signing has ever been peaceful, will this follow suit? 

Match Card:

Christian Price vs. Skip Beau

Helene Svensson & Demelza Wade vs. The Queen's Court (Deborah Young & Jessica Conroy)

Sonny Wildside vs. Jared Johnson

Lauren Easter & Thunder & Lightning vs. Brooke Tyler & The Dynamite Express

Aaron Knight vs. Sayeed Ali

Edited by MadsMC

February, Week 1, 2020 - CWA presents CWA Championship Wrestling: 

After being attacked by Mr. Impact, Jared Johnson gets a chance for revenge, as he faces the CWA Unlimited Action Champion, in a non-title match!

The #1 Contender to the CWA Women's Championship, "The Queen of Professional Wrestling", Nadia Snow, goes one-on-one with a young up-and-coming wrestler, Claire Winters. Will Winters have one of the biggest upsets in CWA history, or will Snow use Winters send a message to the CWA Women's Champion, Amber Allen?

The former CWA World Tag Team Champions, The Dynamite Express, face Generation Z, who have really been making names for themselves lately. With both teams preparing for matches at Clash Classic, which team will gain momentum?

Ahead of his match against Champagne Lover at Clash Classic, Shooter Sean Deeley has the opportunity to prove to Lover exactly why he should have stayed in Hollywood, when he faces off against Diablo Duvak. 

The veteran, Sean McFly, will also be in action as he is set to go one-on-one with George Wolfe and prove that he can still keep up with the younger generation. 

Match Card:

Jared Johnson vs. Mr. Impact

Nadia Snow vs. Claire Winters

The Dynamite Express vs. Generation Z

Shooter Sean Deeley vs. Diablo Duvak 

Sean McFly vs. George Wolfe

February, Week 2, 2020 - CWA presents CWA Championship Wrestling: 

3 days before her CWA Women's Championship match, "The Queen of Professional Wrestling", Nadia Snow, goes one-on-one with Zoe Ammis. Will Snow build some momentum leading into her title match, or will Ammis upset the Queen?

The CWA World Tag Champions will also be in action, as they are set to face the team of Omar Brown and Derek Frost. Will the champions send a message to their challengers, or will Brown & Frost prove that they are just as deserving of a championship opportunity?

"The Boss", Lauren Easter, is set to face newcomer Rachel Bowen! Will Rachel Bowen finally be able to prove herself against a former four-time Women's Champion, or will Bowen just be another victim of Lauren Easter? 

The CWA Unlimited Action Champion, Mr Impact, is scheduled to team up with former boxer, the currently undefeated, Shadrach Badell, to face the team of Jared Johnson and the #1 Contender, Sonny Wildside! Will Badell & Mr Impact gain the victory, allowing Mr Impact to get some crucial momentum ahead of his championship defense, or will Johnson & Wildside defeat their adversaries, allowing Wildside to, yet-again, prove why he should be CWA Unlimited Action Champion?

Match Card:

Nadia Snow vs. Zoe Ammis 

Thunder & Lightning vs. Derek Frost & Omar Brown

Lauren Easter vs. Rachel Bowen 

Mr Impact & Shadrach Badell vs. Sonny Wildside & Jared Johnson