The Cornellverse - Screwed and Chopped (for the ladies)

Currently customizing the Cornellverse to be a bit more balanced and figured I'd post on it and release it for public consumption, if there's any interest. I'm looking at 2 versions of the DB: [U][B]Basic[/B][/U] AAA (Women's Entertainment) is now Cult in size, on the cusp of National, have a child promotion (Quebec - Entertainment, Small), and a weekly TV show. Women's promotions have sprouted up in Europe (Western - Entertainment, Small), Japan (Tohoku or Kanto - Entertainment, Small), (the UK (North - Entertainment, Local), Mexico (West Central - Competitive, Small), US (Mid South - Competitive, Local & Great Lakes - Entertainment, Small), and AAA's affiliate in Canada. In addition, all female workers are available in all areas with two exceptions, Junko Hayakawa (read her bio to see why) and Sensational Ogiwara (she's an icon in Japan and the face of 5SSW). [U]New relationships[/U]: Umeko Karube is the protegé of Ken Shimedzu (read her bio to see why), Ochiyo Iijima is the protegé of Kit Hatoyama, Mary Beth Chase is the protegé of June Butler, Tai is the protegé of Crusher Ichihara, Karen Bilous is the protegé of Captain Hero, and Kaede Sugiyama is the protegé of Thunder Hike. Wanda Fish is also the mentor to Suzanne Brazzle and Steph Blake. [U][B]Screwed & Chopped[/B][/U] -All of the above except AAA is International size about halfway to Global, the other women's promotions are owned and/or booked by real life people (see below), three women dominate the global scene as its biggest stars (Mariko Yoshida, Cheerleader Melissa, and LuFisto) but two of the three will remain where they are as a result of the "Paul Heyman effect". My personal biases against WWE workers will rule, though there will be some exceptions (noted by an asterisk) Included real life workers: (will add to the list as I decide on folks) -Cheerleader Melissa -Mariko Yoshida (booker - ARSION) -LuFisto (booker - IWA) -Nikki Roxx -Christie Ricci (protegé - Leilani Kai) -Shantelle Taylor (protegé - Rob Fuego) -Mercedes Martinez -Sara del Ray -MsChif -Jessica "ODB" Dalton -Rebecca Knox -Cindy Rogers -Nene Kimura -Tiffany -Daizee Haze -Looney Lane -Shelly Martinez* -Traci Brooks -Angel "Riptide" Orsini -Madison (the Aussie one) -Rob Fuego (road agent) -Alicia -Ariel -Erin Angel -Bobcat -Gran Apache (owner - LLPW) -Lady Apache (booker - LLPW) -Fabi Apache (blood relative - Gran Apache) -Mary Apache (blood relative - Gran Apache) -Aja Kong (owner - ARSION) -Amazing Kong (protegé of Aja Kong) -Erica Porter -Alison Danger (blood relative - Steve Corino) -Steve Corino (road agent) -Demonica -Lexie Fyfe -Lisa Fury -Beth Phoenix* -Hellena Heavenly -Ronnie "Simply Luscious" Stevens -Jade -Kara Kildare -Leilani Kai (booker - the UK promotion) -Valentina -Lacey -Amber O'Neal -Krissy Vaine* -Rain -Sumie Sakai -The Bloody -Momoe Nakanishi -Manami Toyota -Jaguar Yokota -Takako Inoue -Melina Perez (as Kyra)* -Tomoko Watanabe (aka ZAP-T) -Tammy Sytch -Kyoko Inoue -Eagle Sawai -Princesa Sugey -Nattie Neidhart -Nanae Takahashi -Rika Takahashi -Missy Sampson -Talia -Angel Williams* -Trinity* -Mima Shimoda -Etsuko Mita -Devil Masami (undead selling) -Kaoru Ito (aka ZAP-I) -Chigusa Nagayo -Kayo Noumi -Jillian Hall* -Michiko Omukai -Ayako Hamada -Ayako Ishida (Announcer/Color commentator) -Meiko Satomura -Esther Moreno -Cinthia Moreno -Lioness Asuka (most likely as a manager/booker) -AKINO -Tara Charisma -Carlos Amano -Akira Hokuto -Sakura Hirota -Yumiko Hotta -Azumi Hyuga/Tomoko Kuzumi -Tiana Ringer -KAORU -Mayumi Ozaki -Megumi Kudo (semi-active wrestler/default manager for Cheerleader Melissa) -Rumi Kazama -Linda Star -Yoshiko Tamura -Megumi Yabu****a -Tomoko Miyaguchi/Yuyu Ran -Hailey Hatred -Penny Dreadful (manager) -Kara Slice (manager/semi-active wrestler ala Jennifer Heat)* -Cherry Payne (manager) -April Pennington (manager) -Miss Michelle (manager) -Lollipop (manager) -Jacqui Jones (manager/semi-active wrestler) -Jade Chung (manager) -Tara (manager/semi-active wrestler) -Gail Kim* (her in-ring stats are inflated, be warned) -Nora Greenwald [U]Tag Teams[/U] The Apache Sisters (Fabi & Mary Apache) Celestial Storm (Ochiyo Iijima & Kit Hatoyama) - Finisher: Space Mountain (Missile dropkick/Shooting Star Legdrop combo) Team Blondage (Amber O'Neal & Krissy Vaine) Las Cachorrus Orientals (Mima Shimoda & Etsuko Mita) ZAPS (Zap T & Zap I) D-FIX (KAORU & Mayumi Ozaki) NanaMomo (Nanae Takahashi & Momoe Nakanishi) Girls Gone Wrestling (Tiffany & Cheerleader Melissa) Los Morenos (Esther & Cinthia Moreno) The Charisma Twins (Christina & Tara Charisma) Will add more as I...well, add more. Planning to dip into the men to add more road agent and backstage types as well as announcers and color commentators. With all the new promotions added, a sore area for TEW/WreSpi (road agents) is stretched even more thinly. Hoping to get the whole project done by the end of the month, possibly in two weeks.

Thank you! Thank you for making a real life women's mod! I really appreciate it. Well, I will when it's actually in existance. Is there anything currently available along those lines in or outside of the cornellverse? Woo!

[QUOTE=D. Boon's Ghost]By far the least banal and/or insipid scenario concept in a long time, Remianen. Seriously. A female dominated Wrestling Spirit mod is novel. Good luck with it![/QUOTE] Thanks! Might be a bit before it's complete though. I'm a stickler for testing til the wheels fall off then making changes and testing again. And my heat-addled brain mixed stuff up. Gran & Lady Apache are the owner/booker for LLF, not LLPW (Shinobu Kandori owns that one). And koflan, this one's gonna have both the CV and real workers. I'm trying to make it so that I can keep all the CV promotions (even the male ones) and just add in the extras and use the additional workers to flesh out the rosters. But a problem keeps coming up (as they always do). The better workers seem to always get immediately signed to SWF or TCW or NOTBPW. Also, the bigger feds essentially ignore their developmental companies and Adam gave a clarification on that (the 'developmental contract' is only for modding purposes, basically) so I'll have to redo some folks to reflect that. And to my knowledge, there are no women's mods done for WreSpi2 (or even TEW, for that matter) which is why I decided to do this one. Wouldn't have done it otherwise (cuz I'm lazy :p).

I was just about to suggest moves for a bunch of female workers for the real world mod, but this is even better Would it be possible for you to add Nora Greenwald (Molly Holly)? I could help with her moveset if you'd like.

Thank you that is sweet as hell and I will d/l it as soon as it's out. I hope you make A LOT of new moves too. In the default game there is a nice amount of female workers and leagues but it is very deficient in a few areas: -lack of moves (esp. unique moves) -lack of trademark finishers -lack of real women's divisions -the women's leagues have matches too far apart It looks like this will fix all that, which is sweet.

It's slow. Because I'm somewhat of an anal control freak, I'm testing every promotion for 10 years of game time to make sure they're working decently (i.e. shows are running correctly, they're booking their available workers, etc). What's causing problems at the moment is getting the more male dominated promotions to actually USE the women's workers they sign. Nora Greenwald is in with the Molly Go Round and Twin City Twister as trademarked moves. Frequencies are taking a lot of time, especially on finishers but I can generally crank out about a dozen workers a day. If I could shake this MMO addiction, I could quadruple my output. :p But I'm going to try to have it ready as soon as I can.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived